March 28, 2024, 08:00:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 414947 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1240 on: October 24, 2009, 12:16:16 PM »

Pam Says:

Art, When I was watching Nancy Grace last night,did I hear right that Ron said he was not aware of Misty useing drugs and also she did not use drugs when she was living at his home? If that is so.YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Now I no he has to be lying about that one.As far as I remember Crystal said Ron made her use drugs when she was living with him.He is such a big fat liar.I still believe he knows more about what happened to Haleigh. I like the information you provide when you are on NG.
—————
Pam–LE tells me they know everyone is lying on all sides of the families about different things, including whacko bloggers they say who do nothing but pass unconfirmed rumors and make up stuff about them (and us and others). Unfortunately, they have to waste valuable resources to check out these bogus tips that are like yelling fire in a theater. but rue the day they nail the false tipsters, like one who claimed he saw Haleigh with someone up North when cops found photos, pix and witnesses putting that someone in Satsuma. Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/misty-cummings-new-911-call-robbed-when-drug-deal-went-bad/#comment-40729
     The Massachusets tip?
Thats what it sounds to me nrcg.
Thanks, that is just disgusting. And I agree Tim sounded harsh, but after spending time with the Cummings and the ordeal with Misty, and doing what he does year after year, how could it not take a big toll? He appears to be a man that says what is on his mind and doesn't sugar coat things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1241 on: October 24, 2009, 12:42:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

You're right, NoRose! Tim deals with families who would gladly cut off their right arm to find their missing loved one. It must be maddening to have efforts blocked to help a victim, by the family themselves. When accurate information is the key needed to unlock the puzzle, and a child is waiting behind the locked door, I'm sure he just wants to knock the Hell out of anyone who stands in the way, particularly if it's family of that child.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1242 on: October 24, 2009, 12:53:09 PM »

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/24/news/news01.txt
Searcher convinced Haleigh dead

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, October 24, 2009 3:26 AM EDT
The founder of a search team involved in the quest to find Haleigh Cummings says he believes the child is dead and authorities will be lucky to find her body.

Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller, who has assisted law enforcement in the search for Haleigh since February, says the group focuses on finding children who still have a chance to be alive. That no longer includes the missing 6-year-old from Satsuma.

"In no way possible do I believe Haleigh is alive," Miller said. "Haleigh's going to be just as deceased tomorrow as she is today, or next week as she was six months ago, bottom line. And I hope I'm wrong about that. But let's try to save the ones that just disappeared or that we have leads on, with people that are cooperating, rather than fighting with these families."

After traveling to Jacksonville to assist in the search for 7-year-old Somer Thompson, whose body was discovered in a south Georgia landfill Thursday, Miller immediately jetted off to Oklahoma in his to aid in solving another disappearance.

"You have to drop everything else you're doing if you have a chance of bringing another home alive, and we have to do that," Miller said.

As for Haleigh, Miller's hope is to give her "the funeral she deserves and the dignity she deserves."

Family members of Haleigh have a different idea.
"We fully believe she's alive," Annette Sykes, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said Friday. "We believe someone will say something, or the conscience of whoever has her will get the best of them."

Miller believes 17-year-old Misty Cummings holds the key to finding out what really happened between 8 p.m. Feb. 9 and 3 a.m. Feb. 10.

"From being with Misty when the polygraph and voice analysis was done, she says she knows Haleigh is alive. And with the inconsistencies I heard from Misty nonstop, that means Haleigh is not alive," Miller said.

Cummings was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared from the Satsuma residence. Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have said inconsistencies remain in her story.

"I agree with law enforcement 100 percent," Miller said. "Misty does hold the key into Haleigh's disappearance and has information that could bring this case to a close. Who she's protecting? Who knows yet, but I'm sure the day will come that we will find out."

Cummings married Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, about a month after she dialed 911 to report the child missing.

The couple has since divorced, saying they were faced with too much public scrutiny.

Deputy Hancel Woods, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Friday the agency's search for Haleigh is ongoing, with more than 5,000 tips received since her disappearance.

"We continue to investigate tips that come in and are working on the case every day as we have since day one," Woods said. "We still have hope that we are going to bring that little girl home safe."

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

Sadly I agree with Tim and completely understand his frustration..............and like Tim, I want to know who she's protecting at the betrayal of an innocent child and I feel the same way about Ron, TN and GGMS. It infuriates me when I see these other families who would give anything to find their missing loved one, yet the famiy of Caylee and HaLeigh seem to NOT want her found and it is MO that it is to cover their arse.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: October 24, 2009, 12:56:24 PM »

I agree and it is my opinion as well it is too cover their azzes 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1244 on: October 24, 2009, 01:00:41 PM »

I have two thing to mention regarding the case of HaLeigh and Somer, 1) Could we send the CCSO over to Putnam County to help out with the investigation of Haleigh's disappearance and 2) Maybe I just don't recall, but I don't remember the community coming out in such a massive effort the day HaLeigh went missing......maybe it happened but not to this degree, I just don't remember this amount of sympathy and people staying out all night looking for her, and then I remember the comment when someone went to search and they stopped at a gas station and were told something like " don't bother"

If they would have been there from the start Haleigh's case would have come to a conclusion by now, imo. I believe they screwed it all up from the beginning. IMO
The "don't bother" comment probably reflects bias against the backwoods hillbilly + druggie lifestyle.

I think the reflection is on the citizens of Putnam County and especially Satsuma.
No matter the reputation of the parents, they should have rallied for the missing child.
It would have been the Christian and the neighborly thing to do.
It isn't a time to cast allegations, but to come together for a cause. IMO

my point Mags, but you said it better...xxxx

The "don't bother" comment IIRC came from a local merchant.  By inference that merchant was commenting on a particular person (Ron+Misty)  or subculture of that area.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1245 on: October 24, 2009, 01:01:52 PM »

Absolutely heartbreaking for the ones that DO want her found. Can you imagine their pain, and also Jr being left in that family where he watches his dad stick an assault rifle in his mouth. He's already dealing with the loss of his sissy and it just gets worse for him. Thank God he is in counseling!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: October 24, 2009, 01:07:50 PM »

Absolutely heartbreaking for the ones that DO want her found. Can you imagine their pain, and also Jr being left in that family where he watches his dad stick an assault rifle in his mouth. He's already dealing with the loss of his sissy and it just gets worse for him. Thank God he is in counseling!
And with Jr in counseling, just maybe he maybe the key, you never know.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1247 on: October 24, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »

And with Jr in counseling, just maybe he maybe the key, you never know.

You may very well be right, and I pray you are.........but he must be scared to death after everything he's witnessed sincer her disappearance.

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1248 on: October 24, 2009, 01:30:48 PM »

Pam Says:

Art, When I was watching Nancy Grace last night,did I hear right that Ron said he was not aware of Misty useing drugs and also she did not use drugs when she was living at his home? If that is so.YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Now I no he has to be lying about that one.As far as I remember Crystal said Ron made her use drugs when she was living with him.He is such a big fat liar.I still believe he knows more about what happened to Haleigh. I like the information you provide when you are on NG.
—————
Pam–LE tells me they know everyone is lying on all sides of the families about different things, including whacko bloggers they say who do nothing but pass unconfirmed rumors and make up stuff about them (and us and others). Unfortunately, they have to waste valuable resources to check out these bogus tips that are like yelling fire in a theater. but rue the day they nail the false tipsters, like one who claimed he saw Haleigh with someone up North when cops found photos, pix and witnesses putting that someone in Satsuma. Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/misty-cummings-new-911-call-robbed-when-drug-deal-went-bad/#comment-40729

BBM.
That is sad,why al the games continue is beyond me. There is a child missing and ALL sides are telling lies to suit them it seems. Where does Haleigh and her safety and feelings fit into this?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: October 24, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »

Pics by Ger of Ragsdale Apartment Complex~Moody road/Palatka/Putnam County

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=611.msg10260#msg10260

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: October 24, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »

thanks heart

was it u who pointed this out
Do you see Pine Needle Cir there on the map, Nay Nay's mother (Diane Prevatt) lives at 5104 Pine Needle Cir.

wouldnt misty know this info, so how could she say to 911, she didnt know where she was

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1251 on: October 24, 2009, 03:20:16 PM »

Misty by refusing to reveal the circumstances relating to the day that Haleigh disappeared is not "protecting" anyone but herself.  It is obvious that what she has revealed is fraught with inconsistent statements, and variations as well.  The negative results of the lie detector and other tests  is no surprise.    I believe that Misty has no conscience.  She may be a sociopath.  (Most sociopaths are likable and have a social life, much like Casey Anthony prior to her confinement in jail.)  Misty is a product of poor parenting, and may even have a cognition disorder, given her inability to get past the 4th(6th) grade.  I do wish she would spill the beans, but I believe she needs to have a conscience to do that.  She will adamantly defend herself by her silence.  After all, she is the product of the "streets" in this backwater area of pond scum.  Her main drive in live is to get drugs.  She may have to resort to criminal activity (stealing of prostitution) to generate money to gratify herself with drugs.  Even with a cognition disorder, she has a strong instinct for survival.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: October 24, 2009, 04:58:54 PM »

Pics by Ger of Ragsdale Apartment Complex~Moody road/Palatka/Putnam County

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=611.msg10260#msg10260
Thank-you, they don't look as bad as I figured they would have.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: October 24, 2009, 06:21:43 PM »

I could hear in the 911 operator's voice the understanding of what had happened when Misty
said she was at Ragsdale.
IMO, the operator knew immediately that it was drug related.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1254 on: October 24, 2009, 06:54:35 PM »

I could hear in the 911 operator's voice the understanding of what had happened when Misty

Magnolia, you better row faster,they are catching up and that one walking looks mean  Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: October 24, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »

Magnolia, you better row faster,they are catching up and that one walking looks mean  Monkey Devil!

CBB didn't give me any oars......I am adrift!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: October 24, 2009, 08:22:18 PM »

CBB didn't give me any oars......I am adrift!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: October 24, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »

I didn't mean to get in your quote box.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: October 24, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »

I didn't mean to get in your quote box.   

Aaww Heck, I do it all the time. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: October 24, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »

I agre with the poster that said Misty is looking out for herself, I believe she did whatever it was that caused HaLeigh to be gone, I wish when those guys had her down on the ground that day and took her purse and phone, one of them would have pointed the gun at her and said......where;s Haleigh....I bet she would have talked then as scared as she was........too bad they didnt ....that might have been the best chance anyone has had to find out since this happened.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.