March 28, 2024, 02:39:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 414933 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: October 25, 2009, 10:25:17 PM »

I think that Ron divorced Misty mostly so that DCF won't take Jr. away from him...if she is out of the household and he is staying with granny who will help in the care of Jr...he may have a better chance of keeping Jr....what do you all think? I really think that if DCF was going to take jr. that he would have already been taken away...jmo...

That's a good thought, cookie.

Personally I don't understand why he married her in the first place. LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: October 25, 2009, 10:28:10 PM »

Pastor John Regan called in to Bloggers Talk Radio.

John Regan said that he is Jeremiah Regan's father.

Cobra: Most of the stuff that was discovered at the San Mateo search came out of Nay Nay's car.

John Regan says that he has never claimed to be an FBI agent.

Cobra didn't show up until the end of the search.
John regan told me that he was undercover and could not disclose his name.
I am going to be talking to the detective tomorrow.
Why is Cobra defending these people?

Just a question regarding this.  Does anyone recall seeing pictures online of this supposed search early on?  I swear I saw something out there long ago. 

btw I think Cobra is lying thru his teeth on this.  JMO and obviously LE's.  Why else would he state that LE has called him in atleast 3 times to question him about this?  All JMO.  Oh and the call in by Reagan sounded staged to me.

I don't trust what Cobra says and I don't trust what Regan, Sr or Jr say.

Way too many inconsistencies from all these players, in my book.

I don't recall any pictures of this particular search. I was rather surprised to read about it and hear Cobra's narrative about it.

So frustrating.

After Tim Miller's announcement the other day, I am beginning to think it may be years before Haleigh gets to "come home", if then.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: October 25, 2009, 10:31:18 PM »

I think that Ron divorced Misty mostly so that DCF won't take Jr. away from him...if she is out of the household and he is staying with granny who will help in the care of Jr...he may have a better chance of keeping Jr....what do you all think? I really think that if DCF was going to take jr. that he would have already been taken away...jmo...

That's a good thought, cookie.

Personally I don't understand why he married her in the first place. LOL

me either!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: October 25, 2009, 10:34:40 PM »

Brandi -- how do I get the little HaLeigh banner in my sig line?    Obviously putting in the IMG code doesn't work, lol   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: October 25, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »

Brandi -- how do I get the little HaLeigh banner in my sig line?    Obviously putting in the IMG code doesn't work, lol   

You use this code:

Code:
[center][img]http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/HaleighCummings/Banner-sm.gif[/img][/center]

That will center it. If you don't want it centered, omit the
Code:
[center][/center]
tags. Wink

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: October 25, 2009, 10:49:42 PM »

Thank you Brandi !     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: October 25, 2009, 11:27:27 PM »

Cobra: Most of the stuff that was discovered at the San Mateo search came out of Nay Nay's car.

Just a question regarding this.  Does anyone recall seeing pictures online of this supposed search early on?  I swear I saw something out there long ago. 

btw I think Cobra is lying thru his teeth on this.  JMO and obviously LE's.  Why else would he state that LE has called him in atleast 3 times to question him about this?  All JMO.  Oh and the call in by Reagan sounded staged to me.

I don't recall any pictures of this particular search. I was rather surprised to read about it and hear Cobra's narrative about it.

So frustrating.

After Tim Miller's announcement the other day, I am beginning to think it may be years before Haleigh gets to "come home", if then.
Thank you guys.
I was so devastating upset when Cobra and regan were there lying.
Two people came to my defense on the phone line and both were hung up on.
Had E-mails sent to me in my defense.
I am not going let this slide.
Gunny is not a SAR dog but he is a scent dog and a Crisis Response Dog.
All I was doing is helping to find Haleigh and Gunny's nose is better than ours. He is far more than a lap dog. Cobra so much insulted Gunny.
Gunny has done so much for the community.
I have letters of acknowledgement from the state of Florida for which the organization has done for the community.
Is the bad guy really going win on this?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: October 25, 2009, 11:32:00 PM »

I agree cookie..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1308 on: October 25, 2009, 11:57:04 PM »

I missed BNN~any useful info or just more twists and turns

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1309 on: October 26, 2009, 12:36:10 AM »

I want to see if Brandi's "bring Haleigh home"flag shows in my signature line, sorry to take up space!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: October 26, 2009, 02:01:45 AM »

So frustrating.

Thank you guys.
I was so devastating upset when Cobra and regan were there lying.
Two people came to my defense on the phone line and both were hung up on.
Had E-mails sent to me in my defense.
I am not going let this slide.
Gunny is not a SAR dog but he is a scent dog and a Crisis Response Dog.
All I was doing is helping to find Haleigh and Gunny's nose is better than ours. He is far more than a lap dog. Cobra so much insulted Gunny.
Gunny has done so much for the community.
I have letters of acknowledgement from the state of Florida for which the organization has done for the community.
Is the bad guy really going win on this?

imo it's never been about you or Gunny.  Sorry but you were called in to do a job and you did it.  It's about the possibility that a potentially fake search mission was set up and things were portrayed in a deceiving way.  Not just to you but to everyone. 

If this search did take place it begs the question why? and who?  and what was the expected result of suspected search?  IMO it is hindering an investigation to set up a fake search w/out proper authority.  If I was LE I would be very curious about all these things.  Now Cobra is saying all the things found were Nay Nay's, the medicine traced back to Destiny - Nay Nay's daughter.  So if that is true than it could fit right along w/the timeline of Haleigh being overdosed per her letter.  Nay Nay taking all the junk from her trunk and pouring blue stuff in it per Cobra on AH's site IIRC.  Nay Nay saying that her car was further impounded and CSI stuff being done to it.   How, where, when and what is LE going to do about potential evidence being found in an ongoing investiagation by someone who is/was sitting in their jail who wrote a letter about Haleigh OD'ing and someone else has signed a sworn affidavit attesting to the same?

By the end of John Reagan's phone call he had admitted to being present at the fake search along w/Cobra and said his part in it had been misconstrued about his being the FED.   Well ok BUT why was it done in the first place and for what purpose?

As a side note John Reagan's and Cobra's admission to their presense at the search gave crediability to TH's part in this even if he is Nutty. JMO and that's all I need people can choose to pretend it didn't happen but next time it could be me or my loved one on the line and it's not exceptable behavior in a crime investigation to me. Why are these people allowed to run wild and do as they please in Haleigh's case.

Geeze now if only we could get Misty to loosen her lips like these two we'd be somewhere in this case.

All I can say Blstarke as far as your meeting w/LE is the truth.  The truth is the only answer.  But what can we say about this LE when one of the very officer's who responded to the initial crime scene has since been demoted and had a reduction of salary for buying illegal drugs (Steriods) from another officer right there in PCSO who has been fired?  What can we say? 

We have many circuses going on around this case and none of them are about Haleigh. 

Monkeys sorry for the stacks. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: October 26, 2009, 06:25:56 AM »

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: October 26, 2009, 07:26:38 AM »

It most certainly did fcl!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: October 26, 2009, 07:36:25 AM »

JOHN  HENRY SHEFFIELD ??????
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/26/2009 12:12:31 AM  - Booking#: 09-04422
Release Date & Time: 10/26/2009 1:23:35 AM
DOB: 9/28/1970 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    10/26/2009 1:30:00 AM
                $504.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1314 on: October 26, 2009, 09:33:02 AM »

Good Morning, but why was there a fake search?  I'm very confused on this.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: October 26, 2009, 09:54:13 AM »

Good morning NRCG...and all other monkeys an angelic monkey

Good question hope somebody has an answer.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1316 on: October 26, 2009, 10:05:39 AM »

Good Morning, I sure hope someone has an answer, because that would be crazy to have a fake search 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: October 26, 2009, 11:01:51 AM »

Good Morning, I sure hope someone has an answer, because that would be crazy to have a fake search 

glad I wasn't the only one confused...and concerned that sort of thing is going on when an innocent child is missing...jmo

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: October 26, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »

Very sweet picture....thank you Brandi an angelic monkey

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: October 26, 2009, 12:28:39 PM »

I dont believe that there was a fake search myself, I just dont see LE knowing that a fake search occured and ig anything of value to Haleighs case was found I think they would have been all over it, so I think it had nothing of important value to what happened to HaLeigh or something would have been done IMO...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.