April 19, 2024, 09:49:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415755 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1320 on: October 26, 2009, 01:13:59 PM »

Good Morning, but why was there a fake search?  I'm very confused on this.
I dont believe that there was a fake search myself, I just dont see LE knowing that a fake search occured and ig anything of value to Haleighs case was found I think they would have been all over it, so I think it had nothing of important value to what happened to HaLeigh or something would have been done IMO...

I agree, when I asked Marie about the sheet that was "found with stains on it", she told me that it had been there so long that roots had grown thru it...........so, that obviously wasn't relevant to Haleigh.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: October 26, 2009, 03:34:02 PM »

http://radionewz.net/?p=4035.......this is so sad, and It looks like this might be happening everywhere if someyhing isnt done soon.......God Bless HaLeigh,,,,,,she needs to be found and her name kept out there until something is found out about this case,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: October 26, 2009, 04:01:14 PM »

http://radionewz.net/?p=4035.......this is so sad, and It looks like this might be happening everywhere if someyhing isnt done soon.......God Bless HaLeigh,,,,,,she needs to be found and her name kept out there until something is found out about this case,

I agree HH, it is really sad to see radionewz suspend all postings  in Haleigh Cummings case due to "lack of newz and lack of overall forum interest."
I used to be really annoyed by all the attention that was given to the  families in this case and their problems with drugs and the law and etc., because I felt it diverted attention from Haleigh and the fact she's been missing so long.  Thinking back, at least it brought Haleigh's name into the news from time to time.  I was searching for updates in Hassani Campbell's case and some of the newspapers that had been following the story show no articles in the past thirty days.  He's  still missing, but apparently he's no longer newsworthy to some  an angelic monkey    JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1323 on: October 26, 2009, 04:03:37 PM »

That's a shame, so many missing and after time so many people just forget.  Haleigh  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: October 26, 2009, 04:30:52 PM »

That's a shame, so many missing and after time so many people just forget.  Haleigh  an angelic monkey

I wonder if that decision has anything to do with the announcement by Tim Miller published in the Palatka Daily News on Saturday. I must say, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Made me realize that she probably is not alive anymore. And I consider myself one of the last few who felt she was very possibly alive.

I'll repost it in case anyone missed it:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/24/news/news01.txt
Searcher convinced Haleigh dead

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Saturday, October 24, 2009 3:26 AM EDT
The founder of a search team involved in the quest to find Haleigh Cummings says he believes the child is dead and authorities will be lucky to find her body.

Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller, who has assisted law enforcement in the search for Haleigh since February, says the group focuses on finding children who still have a chance to be alive. That no longer includes the missing 6-year-old from Satsuma.

"In no way possible do I believe Haleigh is alive," Miller said. "Haleigh's going to be just as deceased tomorrow as she is today, or next week as she was six months ago, bottom line. And I hope I'm wrong about that. But let's try to save the ones that just disappeared or that we have leads on, with people that are cooperating, rather than fighting with these families."

After traveling to Jacksonville to assist in the search for 7-year-old Somer Thompson, whose body was discovered in a south Georgia landfill Thursday, Miller immediately jetted off to Oklahoma in his to aid in solving another disappearance.

"You have to drop everything else you're doing if you have a chance of bringing another home alive, and we have to do that," Miller said.

As for Haleigh, Miller's hope is to give her "the funeral she deserves and the dignity she deserves."

Family members of Haleigh have a different idea.

"We fully believe she's alive," Annette Sykes, Haleigh's paternal grandmother, said Friday. "We believe someone will say something, or the conscience of whoever has her will get the best of them."

Miller believes 17-year-old Misty Cummings holds the key to finding out what really happened between 8 p.m. Feb. 9 and 3 a.m. Feb. 10.

"From being with Misty when the polygraph and voice analysis was done, she says she knows Haleigh is alive. And with the inconsistencies I heard from Misty nonstop, that means Haleigh is not alive," Miller said.

Cummings was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared from the Satsuma residence. Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have said inconsistencies remain in her story.

"I agree with law enforcement 100 percent," Miller said. "Misty does hold the key into Haleigh's disappearance and has information that could bring this case to a close. Who she's protecting? Who knows yet, but I'm sure the day will come that we will find out."

Cummings married Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, about a month after she dialed 911 to report the child missing.

The couple has since divorced, saying they were faced with too much public scrutiny.

Deputy Hancel Woods, a spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Friday the agency's search for Haleigh is ongoing, with more than 5,000 tips received since her disappearance.

"We continue to investigate tips that come in and are working on the case every day as we have since day one," Woods said. "We still have hope that we are going to bring that little girl home safe."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: October 26, 2009, 04:53:48 PM »

I saw that earlier,and was hoping it wasn't true.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: October 26, 2009, 04:55:21 PM »

I agree HH, it is really sad to see radionewz suspend all postings  in Haleigh Cummings case due to "lack of newz and lack of overall forum interest."
I used to be really annoyed by all the attention that was given to the  families in this case and their problems with drugs and the law and etc., because I felt it diverted attention from Haleigh and the fact she's been missing so long.  Thinking back, at least it brought Haleigh's name into the news from time to time.  I was searching for updates in Hassani Campbell's case and some of the newspapers that had been following the story show no articles in the past thirty days.  He's  still missing, but apparently he's no longer newsworthy to some  an angelic monkey    JMHO

But they are all newsworthy.   an angelic monkey It's so sad.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: October 26, 2009, 05:34:23 PM »

Did not RadioNewz Twitter stop reporting on the case and shut down all together a few months ago?  http://twitter.com/radionewz

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1328 on: October 26, 2009, 06:12:26 PM »

Did not RadioNewz Twitter stop reporting on the case and shut down all together a few months ago?  http://twitter.com/radionewz

I've seen a few scattered post about a week or so ago on my twitter......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: October 26, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »

I do know RadioNewz stopped twitting about HaLeigh a little prior to HaLeighNewz and GunnyTheDog Twitter sites.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: October 26, 2009, 06:38:50 PM »

O/T

Davie father arrested for beating alleged molester

The Associated Press

Published: Monday, October 26, 2009 at 6:55 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, October 26, 2009 at 6:55 a.m.

DAVIE, Fla. — The father of a 3-year-old allegedly molested by a family friend may get a harsher penalty than the alleged offender police say he and a neighbor severely beat.

Thirty-eight-year-old Luke Petruschke was so badly hurt in the weekend attack he had to be placed in a medically induced coma. Police say 27-year-old Manuel Vega and a friend tried to make it look like he was in a car accident.

The boy's grandmother says Vega is a good dad who just "lost it."

If he recovers, police say Petruschke will face charges of lewd and lascivious molestation.

Vega and 43-year-old Krish Carter were being held without bond on attempted murder charges.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091026/ARTICLES/910269980/1105/NEWS?Title=Davie-father-arrested-for-beating-alleged-molester

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: October 26, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »

Heart...I sent you something...thanks...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: October 26, 2009, 07:02:59 PM »

O/T

The Associated Press

DAVIE, Fla. — The father of a 3-year-old allegedly molested by a family friend may get a harsher penalty than the alleged offender police say he and a neighbor severely beat.

Thirty-eight-year-old Luke Petruschke was so badly hurt in the weekend attack he had to be placed in a medically induced coma. Police say 27-year-old Manuel Vega and a friend tried to make it look like he was in a car accident.

If he recovers, police say Petruschke will face charges of lewd and lascivious molestation.

Vega and 43-year-old Krish Carter were being held without bond on attempted murder charges.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091026/ARTICLES/910269980/1105/NEWS?Title=Davie-father-arrested-for-beating-alleged-molester

Can anyone blame this dad for taking matters into his own hands? look at the slap on the wrist that these molesters end up getting....

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: October 26, 2009, 07:03:25 PM »

O/T

The Associated Press

Gulp..... I'll be willing to bet that if the molester regains his health he will not offend for a long time.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: October 26, 2009, 07:07:05 PM »

COOKIE   ITA with you. not advocating vigillante justice or anything but when our real justice system breaks down with the rights of criminals more important than victims??
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: October 26, 2009, 07:12:37 PM »

COOKIE   ITA with you. not advocating vigillante justice or anything but when our real justice system breaks down with the rights of criminals more important than victims??

exactly!
as I posted on another thread, it is almost like our children are the ones who are prisoners and locked up cause these repeat offenders are freed after a slap on the wrists...we have to keep a constant eye on our kids while these creeps are free to roam our neighborhoods..something has got to change and change really soon!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: October 26, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

O/T

The Associated Press

Gulp..... I'll be willing to bet that if the molester regains his health he will not offend for a long time.

I am afraid I would do the same thing more or more  like I can not imagine trying to compose yourself after your 3yr old has been molested.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: October 26, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html
EquuSearch Founder Compares Somer Case To Haleigh
Tim Miller Not Optimistic Haliegh Cummings Will Be Found

POSTED: 5:47 pm EDT October 26, 2009
UPDATED: 6:39 pm EDT October 26, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who helped search for Caylee Anthony said he was impressed with the speed in which Somer Thompson's body was recovered.

In an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News, Tim Miller, of Texas EquuSearch, said, "It just shows again what people can do when everybody is working together for the right cause."

Miller contrasted the search for Somer, a 7-year-old Orange Park girl whose body was found in a Georgia landfill, with the Haleigh Cummings case in Putnam County. Miller, whose group assisted in the search, said Haleigh's family was not working well together.

Haleigh disappeared from her home earlier this year and has not been found. Miller and his group help search for missing persons and became familiar to many in Central Florida during the search for Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods in December months after she was last seen.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death.
The Cummings' family continues to hold out hope that Haleigh will be found alive. Miller, however, is not as optimistic.

"I've worked a lot of these things...Haleigh is not going to be one of those miracles," Miller said. "I truly believe it's going to be a miracle if we find Haleigh's body some day ... and I just hate to be that blunt."

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: October 26, 2009, 07:23:16 PM »

O/T

The Associated Press

I am afraid I would do the same thing more or more  like I can not imagine trying to compose yourself after your 3yr old has been molested.

Eye for an eye sort of. These kids, if their lives are spared are scarred for life. maybe these perverts would think twice if they had an ounce of fear that they'd be scarred for life also. Cowards that they are, they might step away from it........... I'd go to prison if it was my child.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: October 26, 2009, 07:24:27 PM »

WESH video     http://www.wesh.com/video/21431618/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.