March 28, 2024, 07:38:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 414945 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1340 on: October 26, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html
EquuSearch Founder Compares Somer Case To Haleigh
Tim Miller Not Optimistic Haliegh Cummings Will Be Found

POSTED: 5:47 pm EDT October 26, 2009
UPDATED: 6:39 pm EDT October 26, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who helped search for Caylee Anthony said he was impressed with the speed in which Somer Thompson's body was recovered.

In an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News, Tim Miller, of Texas EquuSearch, said, "It just shows again what people can do when everybody is working together for the right cause."

Miller contrasted the search for Somer, a 7-year-old Orange Park girl whose body was found in a Georgia landfill, with the Haleigh Cummings case in Putnam County. Miller, whose group assisted in the search, said Haleigh's family was not working well together.

Haleigh disappeared from her home earlier this year and has not been found. Miller and his group help search for missing persons and became familiar to many in Central Florida during the search for Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods in December months after she was last seen.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death.
The Cummings' family continues to hold out hope that Haleigh will be found alive. Miller, however, is not as optimistic.

"I've worked a lot of these things...Haleigh is not going to be one of those miracles," Miller said. "I truly believe it's going to be a miracle if we find Haleigh's body some day ... and I just hate to be that blunt."

Thanks Trim... I was all ready to post it, lol. The comments are 'something else' Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1341 on: October 26, 2009, 07:44:42 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who helped search for Caylee Anthony said he was impressed with the speed in which Somer Thompson's body was recovered.

In an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News, Tim Miller, of Texas EquuSearch, said, "It just shows again what people can do when everybody is working together for the right cause."

Miller contrasted the search for Somer, a 7-year-old Orange Park girl whose body was found in a Georgia landfill, with the Haleigh Cummings case in Putnam County. Miller, whose group assisted in the search, said Haleigh's family was not working well together.

Haleigh disappeared from her home earlier this year and has not been found. Miller and his group help search for missing persons and became familiar to many in Central Florida during the search for Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods in December months after she was last seen.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death.
The Cummings' family continues to hold out hope that Haleigh will be found alive. Miller, however, is not as optimistic.

"I've worked a lot of these things...Haleigh is not going to be one of those miracles," Miller said. "I truly believe it's going to be a miracle if we find Haleigh's body some day ... and I just hate to be that blunt."

Thanks Trimm~I watched the video with TM and it is heartbreaking........I had no idea Misty was suicidal and taken to the hospital, but have always felt she was already home in heaven and that it would be a miracle if she's ever found. I would expect something like a hunter or someone stumbling across her in order to be found, unless she was put in the water and then sadly I really see no hope:(

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1342 on: October 26, 2009, 07:47:34 PM »

O/T

Davie father arrested for beating alleged molester

The Associated Press

Published: Monday, October 26, 2009 at 6:55 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, October 26, 2009 at 6:55 a.m.

DAVIE, Fla. — The father of a 3-year-old allegedly molested by a family friend may get a harsher penalty than the alleged offender police say he and a neighbor severely beat.

Thirty-eight-year-old Luke Petruschke was so badly hurt in the weekend attack he had to be placed in a medically induced coma. Police say 27-year-old Manuel Vega and a friend tried to make it look like he was in a car accident.

The boy's grandmother says Vega is a good dad who just "lost it."

If he recovers, police say Petruschke will face charges of lewd and lascivious molestation.

Vega and 43-year-old Krish Carter were being held without bond on attempted murder charges.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091026/ARTICLES/910269980/1105/NEWS?Title=Davie-father-arrested-for-beating-alleged-molester

Gulp..... I'll be willing to bet that if the molester regains his health he will not offend for a long time.

I am afraid I would do the same thing more or more  like I can not imagine trying to compose yourself after your 3yr old has been molested.

Eye for an eye sort of. These kids, if their lives are spared are scarred for life. maybe these perverts would think twice if they had an ounce of fear that they'd be scarred for life also. Cowards that they are, they might step away from it........... I'd go to prison if it was my child.

I COMPLETELY understand that father who beat the living chit out of the man, I was so close myself to losing it when I found out what happened to my son at 3, that my dad took my gun away from me. I'm glad because my son needed me to be out of prison to help him recover and if I had my way, I'd have been in prison no doubt. Rage is a very hard emotion to overcome when it's your innocent baby.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: October 26, 2009, 07:58:15 PM »

IM   I knew that you must've felt that way and I'm glad that you didn't get yourself thrown in da big house, in my heart I see what you mean about the child needing the sanity and security of mom but in my head............bring out the guns blazing. Those of us who haven't had to go thru this horrible thing get so irate cause we each know that but for the grace of God, it could be us. If we trusted that these nuts would get a righteous punishment and that the penalty would be upheld I would feel differently.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1344 on: October 26, 2009, 08:06:10 PM »

O/T

The Associated Press

DAVIE, Fla. — The father of a 3-year-old allegedly molested by a family friend may get a harsher penalty than the alleged offender police say he and a neighbor severely beat.

Thirty-eight-year-old Luke Petruschke was so badly hurt in the weekend attack he had to be placed in a medically induced coma. Police say 27-year-old Manuel Vega and a friend tried to make it look like he was in a car accident.

If he recovers, police say Petruschke will face charges of lewd and lascivious molestation.

Vega and 43-year-old Krish Carter were being held without bond on attempted murder charges.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091026/ARTICLES/910269980/1105/NEWS?Title=Davie-father-arrested-for-beating-alleged-molester

Good enough for this perp...I would not have staged an accident just left a note on his body telling why I did it.

Oh forgot my manners Good Evening Monkeys and guest!
I get so irate over these molesters being out on the streets I could just scream.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: October 26, 2009, 08:06:41 PM »

NG on ...Misty skips town again...
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1346 on: October 26, 2009, 08:07:28 PM »

Hi Everyone

NG covering HaLeigh case

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1347 on: October 26, 2009, 08:09:03 PM »

IM   I knew that you must've felt that way and I'm glad that you didn't get yourself thrown in da big house, in my heart I see what you mean about the child needing the sanity and security of mom but in my head............bring out the guns blazing. Those of us who haven't had to go thru this horrible thing get so irate cause we each know that but for the grace of God, it could be us. If we trusted that these nuts would get a righteous punishment and that the penalty would be upheld I would feel differently.

Thank MJ~But trust me the thought crossed my mind more than once, but I had no gun since my dad took it......that left only running him over with my car and that also crossed my mind

I'm not even sure now if I even saw the perp again that I could control my rage, so we live far away from where it happened in a very isolated, hard to access area and I keep tabs on him so I always know where he is-that way there should never be that suprise moment. I agree about these offenders not getting what they deserve, IF they did less of us would feel less inclined to take matters into our own hands, but I don't know anyone that thinks they do

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: October 26, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »

Where is Misty?

ot I am sick of balloon boy....GIVE US IMPORTANT NEWS NANCY.Talk about the missing not the stupid!!!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1349 on: October 26, 2009, 08:14:54 PM »

O/T

The Associated Press

Good enough for this perp...I would not have staged an accident just left a note on his body telling why I did it.

Oh forgot my manners Good Evening Monkeys and guest!
I get so irate over these molesters being out on the streets I could just scream.

Good evening Darla.........I feel the same way, there should be a one strike you're out rule. Christopher Barrios has been trying to push a bill thru like this and all the other bills are funded properly ie; Adam Walsh etc. Congress will pay you tax credits to buy an electric golf cart for basically free and yet they won't fund these bills that keep our kids safer. I'm SO PISSED I COULD SCREAM FOR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: October 26, 2009, 08:15:02 PM »

O/T

The Associated Press

Can anyone blame this dad for taking matters into his own hands? look at the slap on the wrist that these molesters end up getting....
nope
 and how can they charge him with attempted murder did they know what he intended to do to the pig... i'm sure if he intended to murder the a hole then he would have been murdered... hope they charge the pigdog that molested the kid with the same... can they prove that the pig wouldn't have murdered the kid later on down the road... the pigdog probably assumed that 3 was too young to tell... who's to say he wouldn't have continued for 4 years and then disappear the kid when he gets paranoid that the kid would tell.....
i'm just saying that if the law wants to assume intent on any ones part then maybe they should have been wondering what this pig would  have done the next time.... they never stop
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: October 26, 2009, 08:15:08 PM »

Nutt,those comments were something else.    Geez.

For the record,I am sick of balloon boy too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1352 on: October 26, 2009, 08:16:31 PM »

Thanks Trimm~I watched the video with TM and it is heartbreaking........I had no idea Misty was suicidal and taken to the hospital, but have always felt she was already home in heaven and that it would be a miracle if she's ever found. I would expect something like a hunter or someone stumbling across her in order to be found, unless she was put in the water and then sadly I really see no hope:(
I did not listen to the video, does Tim say that Misty was suicidal and taken to the hospital?  What a pity, what a pity this whole thing is, I don't care if we all don't like Misty or if we feel she has the key, I wouldn't wish that kind of feelings of suicide on anyone. If this is true I sure hope she gets the proper help. I'm just sitting here shaking my head over all of this, how terribly sad.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1353 on: October 26, 2009, 08:20:02 PM »

I did not listen to the video, does Tim say that Misty was suicidal and taken to the hospital?  What a pity, what a pity this whole thing is, I don't care if we all don't like Misty or if we feel she has the key, I wouldn't wish that kind of feelings of suicide on anyone. If this is true I sure hope she gets the proper help. I'm just sitting here shaking my head over all of this, how terribly sad.

Yes he did, more than once and once went to the ER for 3 hours.......I have always felt she is covering for someone and he stated the same thing a couple of days ago in an article, she needs help because she may be the key, but someone else is the lock IMO.

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1354 on: October 26, 2009, 08:21:11 PM »

Looks like Cindy Anthony is posting comments again.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1355 on: October 26, 2009, 08:26:03 PM »

I think you are right     IM, I agree with you, and I'm saddened that Misty is suicidal.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: October 26, 2009, 08:27:58 PM »

O/T

The Associated Press

Gulp..... I'll be willing to bet that if the molester regains his health he will not offend for a long time.
((Edit - sorry but this was way too graphic for the forum.  It could be worded alot less graphic and still get your point across))
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 01:55:18 AM by klaasend » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: October 26, 2009, 08:28:29 PM »

I had to come back and say oh yes that sounded just like one of the Anthonys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: October 26, 2009, 08:30:23 PM »

I think you are right     IM, I agree with you, and I'm saddened that Misty is suicidal.

I don't wish that on anyone.   

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: October 26, 2009, 08:31:48 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.