April 18, 2024, 03:09:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415704 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2009, 12:13:08 PM »

Good Morning and thanks for the update Heart 

Good morning nrcg!
Hope you are having a fine day. Thanks for the above    Right now there is a motion hearing in Casey's case, and I have just about had enough of it. I'm getting so mad with the nonsense, and it is so wrong. Our system is so flawed  I'm sorry, just needed to rant. And this case, I'm so frustrated, I pray there is a conclusion.

right there ranting with ya Rosie....urggghhhh
It's awful Cookie, isn't it. All these cases are so frustrating. But I just have to remember, that many, many more families that have missing or murdered love ones, act appropriately, and it isn't somekind of money making scenario.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2009, 12:16:07 PM »

Thanks Heart, that was a very interesting article, and I liked what Tim had to say.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »

HH~Sorry to hear about your daughter's friend. I was reading on my bberry last night at the ER, but I can't respond worth a chit on it. Give her a big hug from me an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: October 16, 2009, 12:38:56 PM »

I've heard this before and it infuriates me, what a thug:

DD: Tim did tell me about the incident weeks ago, and also informed LE, but unclear whether he told DFS, likely not. At the time, I recall him asking me to keep it off the record since he was getting close to both Misty and Ronald and didn’t want to rock the boat at the time so he could glean more information before the door inevitably closed, which it has…It also fit into the pattern of gun in mouth both Amber Brooks and Crystal Sheffield told me they’d witnessed as well, a sort of faux Russian roulette that does seem disturbing, perhaps as a technique to control his women through fear. If you act crazy enough, doesn’t that afford you some degree of power and control of those a manipulator, or bully, might want to dominate? Let’s unleash the shrinks. Art

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »

HH~Sorry to hear about your daughter's friend. I was reading on my bberry last night at the ER, but I can't respond worth a chit on it. Give her a big hug from me an angelic monkey
Thanks, Im just glad to finally know what happened...........Why were you at ER, I hope its nothing bad, ...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2009, 12:45:14 PM »

Just noticed this:

At the request of (child welfare), the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department Tuesday dispatched a deputy to accompany the DCF investigator when she visited Cummings’ trailer, where he lived with Junior and Misty until their recent split.

Miller, as we reported, said that’s where he saw Ronald pull the assault rifle and two 32 round clips from a closet, then replace the weapon without locking the closet or a case

Now that is a crime under Florida law!!!!!!!!!! Take away his guns, get butterbean out of their and Baker act FAB

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »

Thanks, Im just glad to finally know what happened...........Why were you at ER, I hope its nothing bad, ...
I swear with all the ER visits this yr and the 3 months I spent going to the hospital I feel like i could e a dr by now. Daughter had a fever of 103.5 and had been having excrutiating pain in her back and side for 2 days, when I checked on her last she had the same look i did when I had a kidney stone, so off we went and she has one but might also have a virus of some sort. They gave her some morphine and sent her home  with pain meds, but she has to go back today for a re-check   Good luck with that, she hates hospitals now, but they were emphatic that she return today.........I've never heard of returning to the ER, most of the time they just ask you to follow up with family dr, so we will see.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2009, 12:52:39 PM »

I swear with all the ER visits this yr and the 3 months I spent going to the hospital I feel like i could e a dr by now. Daughter had a fever of 103.5 and had been having excrutiating pain in her back and side for 2 days, when I checked on her last she had the same look i did when I had a kidney stone, so off we went and she has one but might also have a virus of some sort. They gave her some morphine and sent her home  with pain meds, but she has to go back today for a re-check   Good luck with that, she hates hospitals now, but they were emphatic that she return today.........I've never heard of returning to the ER, most of the time they just ask you to follow up with family dr, so we will see.
OMG, I hope she will be fine, and yea , dont know why they would say come back to the ER, wierd,,,,,,Give her my sympathy and tell her I said get well......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2009, 01:04:31 PM »

OMG, I hope she will be fine, and yea , dont know why they would say come back to the ER, wierd,,,,,,Give her my sympathy and tell her I said get well......

Will do...........Thanks!

[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2009, 01:04:35 PM »

O.T.

www.legacy.com does not have an obit listed for Nostratis.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2009, 01:20:08 PM »

just noticed something are, rc moms eyes blue or brown
rc dad looks blue.
2 blue eyed people do not make a brown eyed child
is there a better pic of rc mom, that shows eye color better

i need to correct this
its suppose to be ,2 brown eyed people, dont make a blue eyed child
i guess its my back injury and lack of sleep, that i cant read correctly
only 10-12 hrs in the last 3 days for sleep
sorry for any confusion
 im going to bed
yes they can LOL (i'm not picking on you but my daughter just did this stuff in school... it is less common but definitely possible... kind of like that white lady that had a dark black baby because her gggggm was part black... and since i went on a gene spree did you guys know about earlobes... most people don't have them... and you are supposed to be able to fit exactly one eye in between your eyes... k i'm done now class is over lol

We have gone over this same thing a number of times at Scared Monkeys    And it seems to pop back up every now and then.  And then we seem to go back to what we (or our kids) learned in school.       

Brown eyes are dominant over ANY other eye color..everything else is recessive to brown. Brown eyes can carry any other eye color. So 2 brown eyed parents can have blue eyed green eyed hazel eyed children.

Blue eyed parents cannot have brown eyed children.
yes they can my gma and gpa both blue my mother and uncle both blue but my 2 aunts and 1 uncle brown

There are multiple genes that determine human eye color, and it's not known with certainty how to predict eye color even if one knows which eye-color genes one has.  This makes prediction of offspring eye-color difficult in most cases in the U.S.  See: http://www.athro.com/evo/gen/genefr2.html The same is true of many other human characteristics.  I myself come from a triracial family, and predicting offspring characteristics are a nothing but a guess.  When I was in Norway,  I was quite taken by the nearly uniform appearance of the uniformly blue-eyed population with either blond or red hair.  The gene pool in Norway was or is narrower than in other countries.  Same with Iceland, where a major study in human genetics is underway because of Iceland's careful recording of the family histories of every inhabitant.  Important info relevant to health should be obtained. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #151 on: October 16, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »

O.T.

Eddah NOSTRATIS   

Birth Date: 22 Sep 1990 
    Death Date: 15 May 2009

The California Libraries would be the best place to search or write to.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #152 on: October 16, 2009, 01:22:58 PM »

Just noticed this:

At the request of (child welfare), the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department Tuesday dispatched a deputy to accompany the DCF investigator when she visited Cummings’ trailer, where he lived with Junior and Misty until their recent split.

Miller, as we reported, said that’s where he saw Ronald pull the assault rifle and two 32 round clips from a closet, then replace the weapon without locking the closet or a case

Now that is a crime under Florida law!!!!!!!!!! Take away his guns, get butterbean out of their and Baker act FAB

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2009, 01:39:41 PM »

I must have missed what happened, but my thoughts and prayers, HH. IM I hope everything is alright, you were at the ER  an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2009, 01:40:29 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2009, 01:42:41 PM »

O.T.

Eddah NOSTRATIS   

I keep seeing posts about this Nostratis person.

I am confused, I must have missed something.

Who is it and how does it relate to Haleigh?

TIA.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: October 16, 2009, 01:42:50 PM »

an angelic monkey Dear God, kidney stones are the absolute worse, I also went back the next day to the ER. I pray she is alright, that poor girl and all she has been through.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: October 16, 2009, 01:43:34 PM »

I must have missed what happened, but my thoughts and prayers, HH. IM I hope everything is alright, you were at the ER  an angelic monkey

From what I could gather, it looks like a friend of HH's daughter passed and she just found out last night, and we are all right. Daughter was in the ER last night from 9pn-3am with high fever and they think it's a kidney stone, she has to go back but we are ok for now

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 16, 2009, 01:44:13 PM »

Thanks, now let's see how long it takes until she does something again, and gets thrown in jail 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #159 on: October 16, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »

O.T.

Eddah NOSTRATIS   

I keep seeing posts about this Nostratis person.

I am confused, I must have missed something.

Who is it and how does it relate to Haleigh?

TIA.

It doesn't.

Musings.....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6126.msg984218#new
Reply #968 on: Today at 08:24:35 AM

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.