April 19, 2024, 01:52:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415743 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1600 on: November 01, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »

:gaah:To say much more about my realtive might expose her and that would be a bad thing. I will tell  you that LE knows more then they are telling about events just prior to Haleigh going missing, this is a fact. As far as Misty and Ron pulling this off I believe personally they may have had help from a female relative who is wise to the ways of PC and life there and how to survive it. It's a world that most of us are not familiar with.
Well I hope LE knows more then they are tellling, and I also know I won't be visiting that area anytime soon    I'm sure there are some nice areas and some very nice people.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: November 01, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »

It is "common knowledge" in the area about the C's, that is all I know my female relative has told me, and her personal experience with "Rooster" recently. She was at a local "watering hole" and he came onto her and knowing what she knows, that he can turn on a dime, she slowly extricated herself from the situation. She is no kid and a woman of the world and normally people fear her lol. This was one evening last week. Of course rumor is what it is and nothing more. She has encountered Ron Cummings more then once before Haleigh disappeared and since then and she finds him to be very creepy and arrogant.. She has been in PC for 4yr.s and had never experienced people like those in PC. She came from a  upscale area in FL. There is no end to the disdain she has suffered. In fact her business is suffering do to that and the economy and she can't wait to get out of there.The sooner the better.

Why did your female relative move from an upscale Florida area to PC?  From what I have seen so far following HaLeigh's case, that would not be a place where I would want to relocate. One due to the economy, job opportunity and from what I have seen, followed, plenty of other reasons.

I wonder if that was the same "watering hole"  where Tim Miller ran into a female that informed him that Misty was not at home the night HaLeigh went missing.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: November 01, 2009, 07:31:54 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – Sunday 3pm Central On BNN
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/11/01/Haleigh-Cummings-Update
Thanks Heart, I will be back for updates, need to go to the store.
nrcg, you did not miss anything. I don't recall anything that bears repeating. I think we know what the panel knows, if not more.

One thing that the listeners asked was about a Richard Brooks (Amber's father) (which I have always thought Amber's father's name is Norman H. Brooks Jr. which is on some of the documents at the clerk's office.  Anyway some of the listeners were asking about this Richard Brooks who is suppose to be in Cape Cod 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: November 01, 2009, 07:37:29 PM »

:gaah:To say much more about my realtive might expose her and that would be a bad thing. I will tell  you that LE knows more then they are telling about events just prior to Haleigh going missing, this is a fact. That would be expected. As far as Misty and Ron pulling this off I believe personally they may have had help from a female relative who is wise to the ways of PC and life there and how to survive it. Would you be referring to Teresa Neves?  It's a world that most of us are not familiar with. Thats for sure!

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1604 on: November 01, 2009, 07:55:15 PM »

:gaah:To say much more about my realtive might expose her and that would be a bad thing. I will tell  you that LE knows more then they are telling about events just prior to Haleigh going missing, this is a fact. That would be expected. As far as Misty and Ron pulling this off I believe personally they may have had help from a female relative who is wise to the ways of PC and life there and how to survive it. Would you be referring to Teresa Neves?  It's a world that most of us are not familiar with. Thats for sure!
[/quote

I have always thought that TN and especially GM Sykes were the master of the three ring circus.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: November 01, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET.  He has a great lineup tonight, IMO:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

I'll post a link to the show just prior to 9pm ET:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: November 01, 2009, 08:12:15 PM »

nrcg, you did not miss anything. I don't recall anything that bears repeating. I think we know what the panel knows, if not more.

One thing that the listeners asked was about a Richard Brooks (Amber's father) (which I have always thought Amber's father's name is Norman H. Brooks Jr. which is on some of the documents at the clerk's office.  Anyway some of the listeners were asking about this Richard Brooks who is suppose to be in Cape Cod 
Thanks Heart 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: November 01, 2009, 08:13:25 PM »

[/quote

I have always thought that TN and especially GM Sykes were the master of the three ring circus.
    frightening isn't it?   And thanks Klaas 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: November 01, 2009, 08:27:57 PM »

[/quote

I am sorry but I cannot wrap my mind around these people going on cable tv news shows with tears flowing in a scheme of this magnitude.

It is one thing for Susan Smith (the murderer) of her children but, for a father, grandmother and great grandmother and other family members in cahoots to fool the world is a bit beyond my imagination.   

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: November 01, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET.  He has a great lineup tonight, IMO:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

I'll post a link to the show just prior to 9pm ET:

Thanks klaas!

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: November 01, 2009, 08:32:30 PM »

Direct link to the Dana Pretzer show:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: November 01, 2009, 08:38:56 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Wrap Up Nov/1
Posted on November 1st, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 289 times.

We had our regular panel of Simon and Jan Barrett, ace reporter TJ Hart, the ‘Crime Doctor’ Denny Griffin, and investigator William Cobra Staubs.

There has not been much news coming out of the Haleigh Cummings investigation this week, but we are not too concerned. The PCSO has played this card game very close to their chest. Previous ‘lulls’ in activity have signaled that they are about to drop another depth-charge. And next week could well see that event happening. While no one is speaking officially, the general vibe is, watch this space!

Misty Croslin has hightailed it to the relative sanctuary of her grandmothers abode on Tennessee, while many are asking why PCSO have allowed her to escape the area, the straight facts are that they have no valid reason to stop her. While we would all like to ’sweat’ her behind bars, there is one minor obstacle, the Constitution. I doubt that buying tobacco products while underage is great grounds for an arrest. Others would like to see a Child Endangerment charge, but once again there are no grounds. The Child Endangerment charge worked to get Casey Anthony locked up, but Casey was a different situation, she failed to report Caylee missing for a month! Misty Croslin (supposedly) reported the abduction as soon as she realized Haleigh Cummings was missing.

We also spent a little time bringing everyone up to speed on the Caylee Anthony case. Most of us that are following the case are still in shock as to the idiocy that seems to permeate its way through every aspect, family member, and defense strategy. The soap opera writers could not have conceived a more unlikely story! In fact we learned not log ago that BNN was quoted in an exhibit by Jose Bozo Baez, he apparently thinks that Jan’s articles might have a detrimental effect on the potential jury!

Up for a brief discussion was the very sad story of Somer Thompson. Words just fail me on this one. One thing is clear, the whole panel is in agreement, something has to change. And that change has to come in the form of legislation, the Bush administration introduced the ‘No child left behind’ initiative, the Obama administration needs to climb on board the ‘No child lost or abused’ initiative.

TJ made some very telling comments, as a well known radio and TV guy he attended a couple of Halloween oriented events, a steady stream of people came up and asked what can we do to protect our children from predators?

What is the answer?

Well, it is going to have to come at the federal and then state level. The first task is to re-evaluate the sex offender registry. Sorry, but in my mind ‘Public Urination’ is a pretty thin excuse for being labeled a sex offender. The second stage needs to be an overhauling of the sentencing guidelines. In the case of sex offenders, how about a one strike and you are out deal?

You can listen to the entire discussion here. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/11/01/Haleigh-Cummings-Update

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122822

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: November 01, 2009, 11:44:51 PM »

"There has not been much news coming out of the Haleigh Cummings investigation this week, but we are not too concerned. The PCSO has played this card game very close to their chest. Previous ‘lulls’ in activity have signaled that they are about to drop another depth-charge. And next week could well see that event happening. While no one is speaking officially, the general vibe is, watch this space!"
I am sorry, but PCSD has been as silent as a stone and anything that has happened, like Misty goes to Orlando, Misty and Ron get a divorce, Nay Nay write a letter ! Tim Miller sounds off, Tim gets Misty to take a poly, Misty gets her nails done, Timmy or Tommy gets rodent mail:none of this gets Haleigh found and none of this came from PCSD who keep saying Misty is the key. Since Feb 9th.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1613 on: November 02, 2009, 12:22:37 AM »

O.T.

Haleigh's Flyers should have Haleigh's and Misty's photo together side by side on a poster or flyer.
"Missing Haleigh Cummings", (photo of Haleigh), "last person to have seen the child" (Misty's photo).

What if someone could not understand the English? If someone would see a photo of Misty and a reward posted maybe
than they would comprehend.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: November 02, 2009, 12:58:45 AM »

Hello Monkeys, Im still here, just working alot, but still wishing we would find out something about HaLeigh.......its taking so long,  I just wanted to say that I dont think for one minute that Ronald has HaLeigh hidden away, nope, I have been to Satsuma several times and have also walked around and spoke to several of the townspeople about all of this, and yes, there are some there that dont like Ronald, but they never gave me the impression that they were scared of him, this is the country, no one person scares everybody in town, nope no way,  I just dont see Ronald and his family pulling this off and fooling everybody, the FBI and the LE and all the other people that were involved, not possible, and Teressa Neves just worked as a dispatch, not like in the major crimes unit, and it just doesnt make sense that these people could pull this off and so what are they suppose to do, just leave it like this until HaLeigh is grown and then what???  We see seasoned detectives that plan crimes and get caught, so I just dont think that the Cummings could do this and no one would ever find out.....JMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: November 02, 2009, 01:43:20 AM »

I have stated once that I have a close family member who owns a business in PC. I am familiar with local rumors and facts in relation to Haleigh's case and other persons in PC. I am frustrated that I cannot relay inside info because it could endanger the investigation.  I can give you my theory as to what I think  may have happened on or about the am./pm. that Haleigh went missing.  I think Ron was in trouble and feared for Haleigh. I think he and Misty may have conspired to setup a fake abduction to spare her from real harm. Misty's fear of Ron may have led her to go along with this plan. There are many Cummings in PC and they are feared especially Ron. Ron has been to my relative's place of business before and after Haleigh's "abduction". I have been informed that he gives off very bad vibes. I hope that indeed this is what happened, that she is safe somewhere. I believe Misty is in serious danger as to what she knows. I do hope that this posting is not improper. I can backup this info if necessary.

I am behind in this thread, but I must say I have been following Haleigh's disappearance since it was first reported, and what you are saying is what I read and heard in the first few days of her disappearance. I tended to almost dismiss the "Ron is feared" thing back then because it was never really substantiated.

Very interesting that you talk about it now.

It was also reported back then that Ron was in need of money and that figured in on her disappearance. Another thing that was not substantiated.

But sometimes, the first things that come to light are the things to follow.

For a very long time (until Tim Miller stated he thinks Haleigh is dead) I believed she was alive. I try hard to keep the hope alive that she is too.

Thanks for your post, HopeForAll.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: November 02, 2009, 01:51:17 AM »

Thanks for that summary, Heart.

I don't care for that source of "news" enough to listen to it or read it, but I don't want to miss something if it of merit. LOL

Appreciate it!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: November 02, 2009, 09:01:38 AM »

snip from article above supplied by Trimm:

""Well, it is going to have to come at the federal and then state level. The first task is to re-evaluate the sex offender registry. Sorry, but in my mind ‘Public Urination’ is a pretty thin excuse for being labeled a sex offender. The second stage needs to be an overhauling of the sentencing guidelines. In the case of sex offenders, how about a one strike and you are out deal?""

and what have us smart monkeys been saying for a long long time??? an overhaul of the sentencing guidelines is way over due!! imo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: November 02, 2009, 09:06:33 AM »

Hello Monkeys, Im still here, just working alot, but still wishing we would find out something about HaLeigh.......its taking so long,  I just wanted to say that I dont think for one minute that Ronald has HaLeigh hidden away, nope, I have been to Satsuma several times and have also walked around and spoke to several of the townspeople about all of this, and yes, there are some there that dont like Ronald, but they never gave me the impression that they were scared of him, this is the country, no one person scares everybody in town, nope no way,  I just dont see Ronald and his family pulling this off and fooling everybody, the FBI and the LE and all the other people that were involved, not possible, and Teressa Neves just worked as a dispatch, not like in the major crimes unit, and it just doesnt make sense that these people could pull this off and so what are they suppose to do, just leave it like this until HaLeigh is grown and then what???  We see seasoned detectives that plan crimes and get caught, so I just dont think that the Cummings could do this and no one would ever find out.....JMO

totally agree with you on this....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: November 02, 2009, 09:17:13 AM »

O/T Another missing baby in Florida 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6410.msg1002396#msg1002396
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.