April 19, 2024, 09:41:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415726 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: November 02, 2009, 09:23:59 AM »

not trying to offend...but what is it with Florida lately? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1621 on: November 02, 2009, 09:28:15 AM »

And I will bet the parents did something to this little one 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: November 02, 2009, 09:29:45 AM »

for sure...my feeling as well Rosie...

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: November 02, 2009, 09:36:33 AM »

OT:MISSING - ENDANGERED Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7 mos, Chipley, FL

Condensed version for twitter users to cut, paste and RT.

MISSING - ENDANGERED, Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7 mos, Chipley, FL http://bit.ly/1UjnOd Map: http://tinyurl.com/yjym4z3 Plz RT

Thank you.

I have no other information at this time. It seems google has not picked it up yet. If anyone hears anything please post.

Apologies if previously posted.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: November 02, 2009, 10:03:19 AM »

OT:MISSING - ENDANGERED Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7 mos, Chipley, FL

Condensed version for twitter users to cut, paste and RT.

MISSING - ENDANGERED, Shannon Lea Dedrick, 7 mos, Chipley, FL http://bit.ly/1UjnOd Map: http://tinyurl.com/yjym4z3 Plz RT

Thank you.

I have no other information at this time. It seems google has not picked it up yet. If anyone hears anything please post.

Apologies if previously posted.

I live only 20 mins from town baby resided in and this area is our Putnam Co.., no offense to anyone just comparing size and community.  Very weird story and both parents were home at the same time.  They (LE) haven't given us ANY info on this case.  I don't have an opinion yet, and don't know who else was with the parents in the house.  This happened 3 days ago and this is all we know.  Remind you of another case?  Parental involvement?
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: November 02, 2009, 10:08:25 AM »

Thank you Melisb.

Do you know if they are allowing the public to help search?  Are they organizing woods searches yet? 

Thank you for the local perspective.  Much appreciated.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: November 02, 2009, 10:17:49 AM »

Thank you Melisb.

Do you know if they are allowing the public to help search?  Are they organizing woods searches yet? 

Thank you for the local perspective.  Much appreciated.
So far all I can tell is Search and Rescue are the only ones looking right now.  They made a point to say Rescue not Recovery in the last TV update.  Honestly they aren't saying anything more than you and I know at this point.  They haven't even called in other LE to help.  Very small town.  Even though they say rescue from what I see and how they are searching it looks like they may be looking for a body.  I hate to say it but as closed lip as they are and not asking for help...just doesn't look good. IMO  Please God let me be wrong!  Have to go to work now but will listen for updates and noon news will have story on.  If anything to report I'll try to log on at work.  Y'all have wonderful Monkey day.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1627 on: November 02, 2009, 10:22:12 AM »

Thank you again Melisb.  Truly.

HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: November 02, 2009, 12:36:58 PM »

::MonkeyDance::Good Morning Monkeys. When I referred to Ron and Misty having help pulling off a fake abduction  I  was referring to TN and others. My relative purchased a local established business and it was no small investment. If i were to say what it is you would understand why. I would be happy to tell what privately. In order to manage this business she has to be on site. She still has 2 other homes in FL.  There are some events of the time Haleigh went missing that have been substantiated.  I agree that a plot like this is hard to believe. It is my personal theory ONLY and wishful thinking maybe. This has not been substantiated. Do not underestimate the life skills of the locals. I hope this answers all questions. If not feel free to ask more. I lurked for months before I became a member and my frustration at not being able say some things got the best of me. I have a call from PC. I will be back.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1629 on: November 02, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »

::MonkeyDance::Good Morning Monkeys. When I referred to Ron and Misty having help pulling off a fake abduction  I  was referring to TN and others. My relative purchased a local established business and it was no small investment. If i were to say what it is you would understand why. I would be happy to tell what privately. In order to manage this business she has to be on site. She still has 2 other homes in FL.  There are some events of the time Haleigh went missing that have been substantiated.  I agree that a plot like this is hard to believe. It is my personal theory ONLY and wishful thinking maybe. This has not been substantiated. Do not underestimate the life skills of the locals. I hope this answers all questions. If not feel free to ask more. I lurked for months before I became a member and my frustration at not being able say some things got the best of me. I have a call from PC. I will be back.
I appreciate your info 
Moreplease
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: November 02, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »

Hi Heart, I was looking at this page when a male friend asked me why there is a pic of her without a top on. She probably has one on and we can't see it. If she doesn't have a top on....wouldn't it be best not to post it.  As I said I probably just don't see the top.

I have to say that this site is "TOP DOG" of all sleuthing sites.  It just takes seconds ( it seems like) for someone to verify things or look someone up.  I was abused (tortured) by my mother and father until I left home at 18. 
Well, I'm a lot older now and do things in my community to help children.  I just want to say that all of you make a difference in this world. 
Moreplease
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1631 on: November 02, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »

What a sweetheart, I can't believe that she only weighed 11 pounds. I don't want to think negative of parents...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: November 02, 2009, 02:31:07 PM »

Hmmmm.. Interesting! 

If this is what has happened, and Haleigh is out there, alive and well somewhere... At some point, wouldn't there be charges of obstruction of justice, at the least, be made?  Am thinking of all the resources, manpower, endless hours of searching etc, that has been done by so many, not to mention the time etc taken up that could have been used in other directions.  Well.  I know what I'm trying to say.  LOL  Am having a senior moment.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: November 02, 2009, 02:49:11 PM »

Hmmmm.. Interesting! 

If this is what has happened, and Haleigh is out there, alive and well somewhere... At some point, wouldn't there be charges of obstruction of justice, at the least, be made?  Am thinking of all the resources, manpower, endless hours of searching etc, that has been done by so many, not to mention the time etc taken up that could have been used in other directions.  Well.  I know what I'm trying to say.  LOL  Am having a senior moment.   

I agree wyks, I dont think this is the case.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1634 on: November 02, 2009, 03:10:12 PM »

Good afternoon

I was reading here: http://www.bloggernews.net/122822

Saw this post:

beyond doubt said,
in November 2nd, 2009 at 2:10 pm

PCSO has had 9 months and have made very little, if any, progress. Gov. Christ has received dozens of letters about this case and he has scarcely acknowledged any of them. As a matter of fact, months went by before he so much as responded to any. This case should have been solved long ago and I believe it hasn’t because of the inaction of PCSO. I believe the perp is in the PC jail right now. They ought to waterboard him until he tells the truth. For a short time, he lived at 116 Monroe (I think that’s the street name). He is related on at least 2 sides, knows the comings and goings of Ron and Misty, moved 3 miles away to a location that is less than a mile through the woods, owns a dirt bike and probably rode the railroad tracks and that’s why the dogs lost the scent at the tracks. He most likely tossed her into the water from the RR bridge after he violated and murdered her. FGS many of us amateurs have figured it out. Why haven’t the pros??????

ME: Does anyone know who this poster is talking about?

TY

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1635 on: November 02, 2009, 03:18:59 PM »

I think I got it, think that poster meant 116 Tyler St, home of Tommy Croslin

there is rumor out there that Donald Lee Sapp is related to Lindsy Croslin and lived with the Croslins for awhile.

Lindsy posted on Topix early on that she is not related to this Sapp.

Not sure what the truth is.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1636 on: November 02, 2009, 04:41:17 PM »

I have based my theory on events that happened just prior to Haleigh's abduction by a major player and his actions that am/pm that have been substantiated. I think in that case if Tommy Croslin was involved (along with all the phone calls between him and Ron) MAYBE she was removed safely. Again my theory only. If this is what happened  I sure would expect a lot of people to be in a lot of trouble. Maybe LE has been unable to find the missing link.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: November 02, 2009, 05:25:28 PM »

http://jfdunlap.wordpress.com/

By:  J.F.  Dunlap

Date:  October 28, 2009

Haleigh Cummings is a beautiful, 6 year old girl who disappeared from her home in Satsuma, Florida in the early hours of February 10, 2009.  Her family is hoping to have her safely returned home soon.  Should you have any information regarding Haleigh Cummings, please contact either of the following:  Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at 386-329-0800, Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-8477 or call 911.

My research of the 911 call began by downloading a copy and using a free software program that enables you to slow down the recording.  I was amazed at the things I was picking up on that were not being reported on the sites displaying the transcriptions.  These errors could have been simply overlooked as so many people were trying to get the transcriptions out to the public in an effort to help in any way possible.  There have been numerous transcriptions publicized regarding the 911 call that Misty Croslin placed the night that Haleigh Cummings was reported missing.  While listening to this call myself I heard several things being said that, more often than not, were listed as “inaudible” or just left out completely.  There were also things that were transcribed as being heard on the recording which I, as well as many other people, do not hear.

One of the first things that caught my attention was at approximately 2:38 minutes into the call.  Clearly you can hear the 911 operator ask Misty for her name and phone number, then asking how to spell her last name.  Following that Misty, in my opinion, is saying “Stop…Ough, you’re hurting me, I just woke up.”  For whatever reason this was never reported on any of the news channels that I viewed playing the recording over and over or in any of the transcripts that I was reading, including legitimate news sites that had their own versions of the transcripts posted.

The transcripts that I read at various blogs were stating that at approximately 3:48 seconds into the call when the  operator has called back and is speaking with Ronald Cummings, father of precious Haleigh,  that Misty was saying “I don’t wanna…”.  Let me note that not all bloggers were stating this, just quite a few that I had stumbled upon.  Also, the transcriptions that I read posted at a national broadcast news station’s site featuring one of the hardest working journalists in the business, did not have this “I don’t wanna..” statement listed.

Upon learning the discrepancies I decide to do a transcription as to what I believe I am hearing.  As you review my transcription, please keep in mind that I can make mistakes as well.   The areas that I have highlighted with bold lettering indicate statements that I am hearing on this call that have not been previously reported in the transcriptions that I have read.  Again, let me reiterate, I am only giving you my interpretation of what I believe I am hearing on this recording and you are free to comment on anything you may hear differently or if you are able to understand any of the areas that I have listed as “inaudible”.

*SNIPPED*

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: November 02, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »

Hi Heart, I was looking at this page when a male friend asked me why there is a pic of her without a top on. She probably has one on and we can't see it. If she doesn't have a top on....wouldn't it be best not to post it.  As I said I probably just don't see the top.

I have to say that this site is "TOP DOG" of all sleuthing sites.  It just takes seconds ( it seems like) for someone to verify things or look someone up.  I was abused (tortured) by my mother and father until I left home at 18. 
Well, I'm a lot older now and do things in my community to help children.  I just want to say that all of you make a difference in this world. 

Hi Moreplease!

Welcome aboard!

Some of us here have experienced some difficult, not so happy times in our childhood, our lifes as well Moreplease.  I hope that your bad childhood experiences served to make you a stronger, kinder invidividual than the ones that had power over you.

As far as your male friend and HaLeighs picture, what I see is a beautiful little missing child, just like all the rest of the pictures of HaLeigh.

Thanks for your post and again welcome aboard!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: November 02, 2009, 06:33:48 PM »

I think I got it, think that poster meant 116 Tyler St, home of Tommy Croslin

there is rumor out there that Donald Lee Sapp is related to Lindsy Croslin and lived with the Croslins for awhile.

Lindsy posted on Topix early on that she is not related to this Sapp.

Not sure what the truth is.

OS

Thanks for the info OS!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.