April 23, 2024, 02:23:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415809 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: November 05, 2009, 03:31:18 PM »

Thank God! Prayers answered for baby Shannon !
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1721 on: November 05, 2009, 04:28:20 PM »

OT: Klaas, you should be getting a request for join, Misssherriff is a good sleuth and has been trying to join for a long time now, this will be her 3rd or 4th request. Just giving you a heads up.
Thanks

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1722 on: November 05, 2009, 04:45:02 PM »

Oh my gosh...I was on here trying to catch up on reading and seeing all of the talk about Ron's new girlfriend , when I saw this picture in the next box ...I thought this picture was of Ron's new girl friend! LMAO ....then I scrolled down and saw that it was just an in mate ....

It's OK my I thought the same thing as I was scrolling, lmaooooo  

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: November 05, 2009, 04:58:54 PM »

Haleigh Update: Tommy Croslin Arrested (Updated)   http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5608934.php

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: November 05, 2009, 05:34:12 PM »

Sorry I was vague on the previous post:

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,153.495.html

snip:

Seems rescue and LE were called to 116 Tyler street tonight for a possible OD on a 42 year old male...  Possible frothing from the mouth...Details were limited at the time and all that was confirmed was that it was this 42-year-old male being transported to the hospital for possible OD.

I believe that may be the address for the Croslin Clan...so Misty's dad maybe???  I guess we will know more tomorrow....

Post 2268

HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FLBooking Date & Time: 11/5/2009 11:40:16 AM - Booking#: 09-04578
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/2/1986 - RACE: W - SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.147-1 NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE M F $504.00
893.13-6a DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION F T $1,004.00

Oh for heaven's sake!

WTH is wrong with these adults?!

Thanks for pointing it out, grama. Nice to see you, btw!

Wow, after reading this, (I did not go to the outside links) I thought Hank Thomas Croslin, 42 had been arrested.

Now I see it was Hank Thomas Croslin, JR, his son, aka Tommy!

And to think I called Tommy an "adult."  LOL

To clarify, (I suspect I am not the only confused monkey):

Tommy, Hank Thomas Croslin JR, Misty's brother was arrested, not her father. (You'd think the jail would use a full name including SR and JR.)

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: November 05, 2009, 05:38:27 PM »

Sorry I was vague on the previous post:

snip:

Seems rescue and LE were called to 116 Tyler street tonight for a possible OD on a 42 year old male...  Possible frothing from the mouth...Details were limited at the time and all that was confirmed was that it was this 42-year-old male being transported to the hospital for possible OD.

I believe that may be the address for the Croslin Clan...so Misty's dad maybe???  I guess we will know more tomorrow....

Post 2268

HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FLBooking Date & Time: 11/5/2009 11:40:16 AM - Booking#: 09-04578
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/2/1986 - RACE: W - SEX: M

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.147-1 NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE M F $504.00
893.13-6a DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION F T $1,004.00

Oh for heaven's sake!

WTH is wrong with these adults?!

Thanks for pointing it out, grama. Nice to see you, btw!

Wow, after reading this, (I did not go to the outside links) I thought Hank Thomas Croslin, 42 had been arrested.

Now I see it was Hank Thomas Croslin, JR, his son, aka Tommy!

And to think I called Tommy an "adult."  LOL

To clarify, (I suspect I am not the only confused monkey):

Tommy, Hank Thomas Croslin JR, Misty's brother was arrested, not her father. (You'd think the jail would use a full name including SR and JR.)

It looks as if he may have washed his face this time, or is it that meth glow!

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: November 05, 2009, 05:55:25 PM »

OT    Link to thread on Ft. Hood  TX mass shootings:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6433.new#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1727 on: November 05, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »

Thank-you Grama on information on Hank Jr.  It is truly sad, he may be a decent person underneath all the demons,
Putnam County needs a Church with a 12 step program.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: November 05, 2009, 06:52:19 PM »

THANK YOU BikerBev for the link.
You're welcome.  If this person was such a sleuth and gathered all this information, you'd think she'd be close to cracking the case! LOL
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: November 05, 2009, 06:58:43 PM »

THANK YOU BikerBev for the link.
You're welcome.  If this person was such a sleuth and gathered all this information, you'd think she'd be close to cracking the case! LOL

Dare I ask what this is about?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: November 05, 2009, 08:00:53 PM »

For Searching   

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1731 on: November 05, 2009, 08:47:01 PM »

Holy crap.....that is a book! 

I still don't believe the child is alive 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: November 05, 2009, 09:34:22 PM »

Sure is!

I read the first "few chapters" .. then skimmed to the end.

Seems a little far-fetched to me that if it is indeed true that Haleigh has not been found.

Searching:

O/T: Your order is ready!

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1733 on: November 05, 2009, 09:50:55 PM »

Hi Everyone

Brother of Misty Croslin arrested on drug charges in Putnam County
The brother of the last person to seen Haleigh Cummings before the Putnam County kindergartner disappeared in February has been arrested on drug charges.

Hank Thomas Croslin, Jr., 23, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after he was found slumped over in the front seat of a van near a school bus stop in Satsuma.

Putnam County investigators who responded to a report of a non-responsive person said they were told Croslin, whose sister Misty Croslin, 17, was the last person to see Haleigh, had not moved after dropping his son off at the bus.

He told deputies he had dropped his son off at 8 a.m. and taken a nap because he was sleepy, according to a police report.

Authorities said the arrest is unrelated to the disappearance of Haleigh, who remains missing. Her 6th birthday was in August.
Deputies found methadone, hydrocodone and other narcotics in the van during a search just before 9 a.m. Thursday.

Hank Croslin lives about a block from the intersection of Buffalo Bluff Road and Tyler Street in Satsuma where he was awakened by rescue personnel, according to a Putnam County Sheriff's Office report.

He was charged and jailed in lieu of $1,500 bail.

In September, he was charged with grand theft of a .38 caliber handgun that was reported missing by a former neighbor. He was questioned then about Haleigh's disappearance but authorities said it was unrelated to the theft arrest.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c..._putnam_county

This bunch never ceases to amaze me. geez

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: November 05, 2009, 10:11:26 PM »

Sure is!

I read the first "few chapters" .. then skimmed to the end.

Seems a little far-fetched to me that if it is indeed true that Haleigh has not been found.

Searching:

O/T: Your order is ready!
i had to do a double take when i saw her posting about east brookfield and auburn... i live right down the road from auburn pretty much... anyone verify her claims about myspace pics?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: November 05, 2009, 10:13:20 PM »

so was this what was reported on the scanner and it was interpreted as hank sr od'ing or did he od and this one arrested or did this one od and that is how he got nabbed with possession...
did anyone od?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1736 on: November 05, 2009, 10:20:52 PM »

so was this what was reported on the scanner and it was interpreted as hank sr od'ing or did he od and this one arrested or did this one od and that is how he got nabbed with possession...
did anyone od?

Hi Penny

My understanding is a call went out last night for 116 Tyler St, something about a 42 yr old  then we have the incident with Hank Jr this morning. I think it is two different incident's at two different times involving Hank Sr last night and Hank Jr this morning.

Sorry I can't provide more information but I wasn't listening to the scanner at the time of the call last night.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: November 05, 2009, 10:21:59 PM »

Hi Everyone

Brother of Misty Croslin arrested on drug charges in Putnam County
The brother of the last person to seen Haleigh Cummings before the Putnam County kindergartner disappeared in February has been arrested on drug charges.

Hank Thomas Croslin, Jr., 23, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after he was found slumped over in the front seat of a van near a school bus stop in Satsuma.

Putnam County investigators who responded to a report of a non-responsive person said they were told Croslin, whose sister Misty Croslin, 17, was the last person to see Haleigh, had not moved after dropping his son off at the bus.

He told deputies he had dropped his son off at 8 a.m. and taken a nap because he was sleepy, according to a police report.

Authorities said the arrest is unrelated to the disappearance of Haleigh, who remains missing. Her 6th birthday was in August.
Deputies found methadone, hydrocodone and other narcotics in the van during a search just before 9 a.m. Thursday.

Hank Croslin lives about a block from the intersection of Buffalo Bluff Road and Tyler Street in Satsuma where he was awakened by rescue personnel, according to a Putnam County Sheriff's Office report.

He was charged and jailed in lieu of $1,500 bail.

In September, he was charged with grand theft of a .38 caliber handgun that was reported missing by a former neighbor. He was questioned then about Haleigh's disappearance but authorities said it was unrelated to the theft arrest.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c..._putnam_county

This bunch never ceases to amaze me. geez

OS

Sloppy reporting I think, regarding the bolded part: "Hank Croslin lives about a block from the intersection of Buffalo Bluff Road and Tyler Street in Satsuma where he was awakened by rescue personnel, according to a Putnam County Sheriff's Office report."

Confusing report, for sure.

I have the same questions as penny just stated.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: November 05, 2009, 10:25:39 PM »

did anyone od?

Hi Penny

My understanding is a call went out last night for 116 Tyler St, something about a 42 yr old  then we have the incident with Hank Jr this morning. I think it is two different incident's at two different times involving Hank Sr last night and Hank Jr this morning.

Sorry I can't provide more information but I wasn't listening to the scanner at the time of the call last night.

OS

Then there's this from TJ Hart:

973.The Sky spoke with Lt. Johnny Greenwood to ask if Croslin's arrest had anything to do with rumours of an ambulance call to 116 Tyler regarding a 42-year-old man frothing at the mouth and how this arrest might impact other cases pending against Croslin. Greenwood replied:

"I have spoken with our Communications Center and we have not had a rescue call at 116 Tyler Lane today. Regarding your question of Tommy Croslin’s bond on the previous arrest, that will be up to the judge or possibly the bail bondsman that bonded him out last time. If there was a condition in his bond paperwork concerning any future arrests, the bail bondsman could possibly move to have his bond revoked if he/she desires."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5608934.php

So, I guess the call was the night before?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: November 05, 2009, 10:30:02 PM »

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c), www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned that Misty Croslin-Cummings’ brother, Tommy, arrested at 8:56 a.m. Thursday Nov. 6 in Putnam County, Florida, on felony prescription drug–and drug equipment–possession charges, refused to talk with investigators in the Haleigh Cummings missing child case when they later paid him a visit in jail today. He’s being held on a $1,508 bond.

“They wanted to see if he had anything more to say about what he may know about Haleigh, or his sister, Misty, than he shared last time, and he said he didn’t have anything to add,” a source close to the case tells me in an exclusive interview.

In a public statement, PCSD spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood, denied the arrest had “any bearing on the Haleigh Cummings investigation, and we do not want subsequent arrests, such as this one, to cause distractions for our investigative team.”

Distraction or not, any arrest of a family member close to the person law enforcement has announced it believes holds the key to finding out what happened to the missing child–Misty Croslin Cummings–offers investigators a possible way to crack open further the window of mystery window on the case, sources have been telling us.

Tommy’s last arrest several weeks ago, on apparently unrelated gun theft charges, lead to his blockbuster revelation that sister, Misty, didn’t appear to be home when he pounded on the door about 10 pm the night she reported Haleigh missing from Ronald Cummings trailer. He’d never mentioned that curious claim at the time; afterwards, Tommy waltzed out of jail when his whopping $50,000 bond on the gun theft charge was dramatically lowered and he made bail.

At the time, investigators said he’d volunteered the crucial info he’d neglected to reveal months earlier–saying his former brother in law, Ronald, had called his cell phone and asked him to check on Misty when she stopped taking his calls.

Sources say cell phone records back that up; and that Ronald and Misty had been fighting.

At the time, Tommy told investigators he didn’t believe Misty she was home, that no lights were on and no child woke up and came to the door, either.

But no credible witnesses have been able to place Misty outside the trailer in the pre-dawn darkness early Feb. 10, when she insists she was sleeping, dead to the world until she says she awakened about 3 a.m. to use the bathroom, only to find a light on in the kitchen, the back door open and Haleigh gone.

While both Misty’s parents have questioned whether she she was home, her grandmother, Flora Hollers, tells me in an exclusive interview she suspects Tommy and a cousin named “Joe” Overstreet, who was visiting Satsuma relatives at the time, may know more than Mistys. Both are her grandsons.

“Just a grandmother’s intution,” she tells me, “but I don’t believe Misty knows anything, but if she does, I’m hoping she’ll tell me.”

The Bald Truth has reported an Florida Department of Law Enforcement agent assigned to the Haleigh Cummings task force has interviewed Overstreet twice in Tennessee, and that he has so far been ruled out as a suspect or person of interest, as has Tommy Jr.

According to a police report obtained by The Bald Truth, sheriff’s deputies found Tommy passed out in the front seat of the family’s blue min-van on Tyler Street and Buffalo Bluff Road, in Satsuma, Thursday at 8:56 a.m., possibly after dropping his young son, Austin, off at the school bus stop.

Ironically, it’s the same spot where Austin once hopped the school bus with his cousin and best friend, Haleigh, who used to chase him around the yard and kiss him, his mother, Lisa, tells me.

After rescue personnel woke him up, and determined he was okay, a deputy leaned in the open passenger window and “saw a prescription pill bottle, and a small sandwich bag containing several blue pills,” according to the police report obtained by The Bald Truth and posted below.

“I placed Hank in handcuffs until I could determine whether the pills were his or not,” the deputy reported. “Hank immediately began telling me that the pills belonged to his father, Hank Croslin Sr., and that Hank left them in the van. Hank (Jr., aka Tommy) also told me he did not know the pills were in the van. (He) said he had dropped his son off at the bus stop at 8 a.m., and had taken a nap because he was sleepy.”

Another deputy helped identify the pills as possibly illegal narcotics, along with a “piece of a drinking straw that appeared to have some form of powder residue on it–” and a “small baggie in the cup holder … which contained a white powder residue,” (which tested negative for cocaine), according to the report.

Soon, Tommy’s wife, Lindsay, and his father, Hank, Sr. arrived and asked if his son had any “roxies,” because some had been stolen from him the night before. When officers told him no such drug had been recovered, he split, and they read Tommy his Miranda rights. He denied the pills were his, said officers, and insisted they belonged to his father before he was placed under arrest and taken to jail.

The report identified the blue, orange and other pills as alprazolam, oxycodone; one identified as a cyclobenzaprine had been prescribed to Croslin, according to the pill bottle.

Lt. Greenwood said no officers would have any comment on the arrest. “We appreciate the media for keeping Haleigh in the spotlight, but the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is concentrating on finding Haleigh Cummings and bringing her home to her family,” he said in the release.

According to the police report ... Child Services became involved.

Here is the link to the police report...

http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/TOMMY-CROSLIN-JR-ARREST-2009-9839.pdf

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.