April 23, 2024, 02:49:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415810 times)
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2009, 02:43:46 PM »

HH  I sure wish it could be proven she wasnt there and left the children, then maybe they could lock her up like they did Casey....or I wish they would sure find her with something on her and lock her up....sure dont think anyone would bail her out.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2009, 02:49:43 PM »

HH  I sure wish it could be proven she wasnt there and left the children, then maybe they could lock her up like they did Casey....or I wish they would sure find her with something on her and lock her up....sure dont think anyone would bail her out.
Amen, mee too, I think if they would charge her with something and lock her up for awhile they would eventually get a different story out of her.....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2009, 03:13:55 PM »

O.T.

www.legacy.com does not have an obit listed for Nostratis.

Eddah NOSTRATIS   

Birth Date: 22 Sep 1990 
    Death Date: 15 May 2009

The California Libraries would be the best place to search or write to.

I keep seeing posts about this Nostratis person.

I am confused, I must have missed something.

Who is it and how does it relate to Haleigh?

TIA.

HI Brandi,

Thanks for the Nay Nay update.

Little Eddah Nostratis has squat to do with little Haleigh Marie missing.  A grieving fellow monkey was inquiring about a little child (not Haleigh), and the generous and thoughtful monkeys were aiding in her struggle.  I believe we wanted to point the person in a direction where she or he could find a solution, so we could move on.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »

Misty and Ronald Cummings officially divorced

Updated: Friday, 16 Oct 2009, 3:10 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 16 Oct 2009, 3:10 PM EDT

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The marriage between Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings , is officially over.

St Johns County court documents show Misty and Ronald are officially divorced just 2 days after Ronald filed the papers. Both waived the 20 day waiting period.

They got married just over 7 months ago, about a month after Haleigh vanished. Putnam County Sheriff’s Office investigators say Haleigh was kidnapped early on February 10 and the last person to see the five-year-old was Misty Croslin, who placed the 911 call alerting police to Haliegh's disappearance
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/101609_cummings_divorced

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2009, 03:46:42 PM »

HH~Sorry to hear about your daughter's friend. I was reading on my bberry last night at the ER, but I can't respond worth a chit on it. Give her a big hug from me an angelic monkey
Thanks, Im just glad to finally know what happened...........Why were you at ER, I hope its nothing bad, ...
I swear with all the ER visits this yr and the 3 months I spent going to the hospital I feel like i could e a dr by now. Daughter had a fever of 103.5 and had been having excrutiating pain in her back and side for 2 days, when I checked on her last she had the same look i did when I had a kidney stone, so off we went and she has one but might also have a virus of some sort. They gave her some morphine and sent her home  with pain meds, but she has to go back today for a re-check   Good luck with that, she hates hospitals now, but they were emphatic that she return today.........I've never heard of returning to the ER, most of the time they just ask you to follow up with family dr, so we will see.
OMG, I hope she will be fine, and yea , dont know why they would say come back to the ER, wierd,,,,,,Give her my sympathy and tell her I said get well......
probably more ultra sounds to check again... most dr's don't have the right equip... i had the same ting a coupleyears ago except mine started as a uti i never knew about and ended with infected kidney's and stones and morphine and security threatening me because i was going tokill some one for not letting me have a drink.. i was dying of thirst but they wouldn't let me drink because i was puking so much from the morphine and they got sick of cleaning it
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2009, 03:48:55 PM »

just noticed something are, rc moms eyes blue or brown
rc dad looks blue.
2 blue eyed people do not make a brown eyed child
is there a better pic of rc mom, that shows eye color better

what is tri-racial?

i need to correct this
its suppose to be ,2 brown eyed people, dont make a blue eyed child
i guess its my back injury and lack of sleep, that i cant read correctly
only 10-12 hrs in the last 3 days for sleep
sorry for any confusion
 im going to bed
yes they can LOL (i'm not picking on you but my daughter just did this stuff in school... it is less common but definitely possible... kind of like that white lady that had a dark black baby because her gggggm was part black... and since i went on a gene spree did you guys know about earlobes... most people don't have them... and you are supposed to be able to fit exactly one eye in between your eyes... k i'm done now class is over lol

We have gone over this same thing a number of times at Scared Monkeys    And it seems to pop back up every now and then.  And then we seem to go back to what we (or our kids) learned in school.       

Brown eyes are dominant over ANY other eye color..everything else is recessive to brown. Brown eyes can carry any other eye color. So 2 brown eyed parents can have blue eyed green eyed hazel eyed children.

Blue eyed parents cannot have brown eyed children.
yes they can my gma and gpa both blue my mother and uncle both blue but my 2 aunts and 1 uncle brown

There are multiple genes that determine human eye color, and it's not known with certainty how to predict eye color even if one knows which eye-color genes one has.  This makes prediction of offspring eye-color difficult in most cases in the U.S.  See: http://www.athro.com/evo/gen/genefr2.html The same is true of many other human characteristics.  I myself come from a triracial family, and predicting offspring characteristics are a nothing but a guess.  When I was in Norway,  I was quite taken by the nearly uniform appearance of the uniformly blue-eyed population with either blond or red hair.  The gene pool in Norway was or is narrower than in other countries.  Same with Iceland, where a major study in human genetics is underway because of Iceland's careful recording of the family histories of every inhabitant.  Important info relevant to health should be obtained. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »

HH~Sorry to hear about your daughter's friend. I was reading on my bberry last night at the ER, but I can't respond worth a chit on it. Give her a big hug from me an angelic monkey
Thanks, Im just glad to finally know what happened...........Why were you at ER, I hope its nothing bad, ...
I swear with all the ER visits this yr and the 3 months I spent going to the hospital I feel like i could e a dr by now. Daughter had a fever of 103.5 and had been having excrutiating pain in her back and side for 2 days, when I checked on her last she had the same look i did when I had a kidney stone, so off we went and she has one but might also have a virus of some sort. They gave her some morphine and sent her home  with pain meds, but she has to go back today for a re-check   Good luck with that, she hates hospitals now, but they were emphatic that she return today.........I've never heard of returning to the ER, most of the time they just ask you to follow up with family dr, so we will see.
OMG, I hope she will be fine, and yea , dont know why they would say come back to the ER, wierd,,,,,,Give her my sympathy and tell her I said get well......
probably more ultra sounds to check again... most dr's don't have the right equip... i had the same ting a coupleyears ago except mine started as a uti i never knew about and ended with infected kidney's and stones and morphine and security threatening me because i was going tokill some one for not letting me have a drink.. i was dying of thirst but they wouldn't let me drink because i was puking so much from the morphine and they got sick of cleaning it

Probably so, although she is so sick of hospitals, I'm not sure I can get her back to one

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2009, 04:29:01 PM »

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/preview/peoplesearch.do?&searchLName=SQUIRES&searchState=NV&searchCity=GARDNERVILLE&searchFName=RON&adID=619100D752&adsource=9&TID=5&searchtab=home

Teresa Neves

2 in Crescent City, FL
1 in Fruitland Park, FL
1 in Lady Lake, FL

TN alias, everyone would assume this would be her, I need full written directions.

Aliases[/b]

Teresa S Neves
Teresa A Neves
Teresa S Cummings

Relatives

Caetano Neves
John C Iii Neves  (I believe John Neves and Caetano Neves may be the same person)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #188 on: October 16, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The marriage between Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings, father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings , is officially over.

St Johns County court documents show Misty and Ronald are officially divorced just 2 days after Ronald filed the papers. Both waived the 20 day waiting period.

They got married just over 7 months ago, about a month after Haleigh vanished. Putnam County Sheriff’s Office investigators say Haleigh was kidnapped early on February 10 and the last person to see the five-year-old was Misty Croslin, who placed the 911 call alerting police to Haliegh's disappearance

The adventures and misadventures of the Cummings Marriage:

-  PR filed with the mystery pill RC gave Hank Croslin, Sr.?
- The thump to junior at the health clinic
-  RC  a "possible" Bolo was called, remember? (Amber Brooks)
- The scruffle at grm-S "in the middle of the night"
- The rats head in the mail box
-  PR of being called a FAB (Hee Hee)
- Child custody, etc.
- Gma S bailing out RC (the day the marriage ended, accordin,g to gma's face walking into the jail). IMO

Did I miss anymore events?  TIA

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »

- Child custody, etc.
- Gma S bailing out RC (the day the marriage ended, accordin,g to gma's face walking into the jail). IMO

The PR of being called FAB has always reminded me of when Casey A called 911 and demanded the LE come get the protesters off the lawn

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »

- Child custody, etc.

The alleged fight before Misty's vaca where RC was said to have thrown all her stuff out in the yard.
Misty's vaca to Universal,the beach and where ever else.
The road rage incident (they were still married)

hmm,can not think of any others as of this moment

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2009, 05:05:31 PM »

- Child custody, etc.

The PR of being called FAB has always reminded me of when Casey A called 911 and demanded the LE come get the protesters off the lawn
it reminds me af that too Island, like we are suppose to believe that Ronald didnt say a few names in return to Tommy, they are all crazy and like to pull the ...poor poor pityful me thing when they let there mouths overload there butts....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »

FYI

Human remains found last week in W. Jacksonville on Beaver St. are believed to be Jon Seamman
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Bones-found-in-the-woods-identified/5x2EEJf090m5BI0INGkAVQ.cspx?rss=1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2009, 05:26:02 PM »

- Child custody, etc.

it reminds me af that too Island, like we are suppose to believe that Ronald didnt say a few names in return to Tommy, they are all crazy and like to pull the ...poor poor pityful me thing when they let there mouths overload there butts....lol
Why of course we are, he's jus a shy ole country boy

BBL~Gotta check on daughter

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2009, 05:29:48 PM »

Thanks,Nutt.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2009, 06:25:03 PM »

Probably so, although she is so sick of hospitals, I'm not sure I can get her back to one
omg big girl panties lol did you always have that?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2009, 06:52:42 PM »

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/preview/peoplesearch.do?&searchLName=SQUIRES&searchState=NV&searchCity=GARDNERVILLE&searchFName=RON&adID=619100D752&adsource=9&TID=5&searchtab=home

Teresa Neves

2 in Crescent City, FL
1 in Fruitland Park, FL
1 in Lady Lake, FL

TN alias, everyone would assume this would be her, I need full written directions.

Aliases[/b]

Teresa S Neves
Teresa A Neves
Teresa S Cummings

Relatives

Caetano Neves
John C Iii Neves  (I believe John Neves and Caetano Neves may be the same person)

i dont have the directions you could google that info,in google maps,
but i do have

mileage, from -to- satsuma

http://www.freemaptools.com/how-far-is-it-between.htm

East Palatka, Florida -TO- satsuma,florida
Distance as the Crow Flies....7.581
Distance by Land Transport....10.004

fruitland, Florida -TO- satsuma,florida
Distance as the Crow Flies....8.861
Distance by Land Transport....10.044

crescent city, Florida -TO- satsuma,florida
Distance as the Crow Flies....12.272
Distance by Land Transport....13.128

lady lake florida -TO- satsuma,florida
Distance as the Crow Flies....46.895
Distance by Land Transport....74.698

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2009, 06:58:40 PM »

hurray, now maybe she will talk about,what she really knows, about the nite
Haleigh went missing

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2009, 07:09:31 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN.....it says that Ronalds attorney and Misty attorney......did Misty get another attorney already....do we know..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2009, 07:20:54 PM »

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/16/marital.settlement.agreement.pdf

Misty and Ron's divorce papers.

(I'd have made an image file to post, but it is seven pages long!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.