April 19, 2024, 09:09:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415751 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: November 09, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I see alot has happened the past few days, Ive been sick with a sinus infection and havent been on, Well my understanding about the concert was also that no money was made, Crystal and Marie didnt ask these people to do this concert, they contacted them and its just one of those things that didnt work out I guess, and Im sure the band was trying to get publicity out of it and get their names out there somehow, but anyway, like Klaas said, none of this is helping to find HaLeigh..........I just wish everyone was on the same page......the find HaLeigh page and nothing else.......no self importance, no get rich quick skeem, Just find a lost little girl and help bring her home and may the person or persons that hurt her pay........also about the Hobbitt   thig, I dont know what to think about that, seems both of the forums that were fighting got way out in left field and forgot all about finding HaLeigh and just tried to find trash on each other,,,,,,,,,SAD.......they could have been putting all that effort into finding HaLeigh.......it would have done much more good........God Bless HaLeigh!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: November 09, 2009, 10:24:37 PM »

Good evening HH, sorry you haven't been well.  Time is passing and there doesn't seem to be any new leads or developments in the case, unless there's something behind the scenes we don't know about yet.  Little Haleigh needs to be able to come home  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: November 09, 2009, 10:32:11 PM »

Good evening HH, sorry you haven't been well.  Time is passing and there doesn't seem to be any new leads or developments in the case, unless there's something behind the scenes we don't know about yet.  Little Haleigh needs to be able to come home  an angelic monkey
Yes she does, all this crazy stuff going on isnt gonna get it done either, I just dont get all the fighting crap, doesnt make too much sense to me, there's just a few things in this case that does, I just wish HaLeigh could be found and everybody would just stop the crazy stuff and look at the whole case for what it is and help bring HaLeigh home.......Cristmas is fast approaching and its so sad that after that it wont be long and she will have been gone a year.......poor baby!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1923 on: November 09, 2009, 10:35:40 PM »

Yes she does, all this crazy stuff going on isnt gonna get it done either, I just dont get all the fighting crap, doesnt make too much sense to me, there's just a few things in this case that does, I just wish HaLeigh could be found and everybody would just stop the crazy stuff and look at the whole case for what it is and help bring HaLeigh home.......Cristmas is fast approaching and its so sad that after that it wont be long and she will have been gone a year.......poor baby!

Ditto~I was hoping when I popped in there might be even a sliver of news, but all I see is Ron and the stripper and more crap.....

Poor lost angel

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: November 09, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I see alot has happened the past few days, Ive been sick with a sinus infection and havent been on, Well my understanding about the concert was also that no money was made, Crystal and Marie didnt ask these people to do this concert, they contacted them and its just one of those things that didnt work out I guess, and Im sure the band was trying to get publicity out of it and get their names out there somehow, but anyway, like Klaas said, none of this is helping to find HaLeigh..........I just wish everyone was on the same page......the find HaLeigh page and nothing else.......no self importance, no get rich quick skeem, Just find a lost little girl and help bring her home and may the person or persons that hurt her pay........also about the Hobbitt   thig, I dont know what to think about that, seems both of the forums that were fighting got way out in left field and forgot all about finding HaLeigh and just tried to find trash on each other,,,,,,,,,SAD.......they could have been putting all that effort into finding HaLeigh.......it would have done much more good........God Bless HaLeigh!!!!!!

Hello HH.

I have to disagree with the BBM part above.

I don't see where anything at all has happened in this case that will help find Haleigh.

Just a lot of BS from family.

Don't think any of that has anything to do with helping to bring Haleigh home.

And that makes me very sad and makes me think she may never be found. I haven't given up hope, but I am steeling myself for that distinct possibility.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: November 09, 2009, 11:33:05 PM »

Hello HH.

I don't see where anything at all has happened in this case that will help find Haleigh.

And that makes me very sad and makes me think she may never be found. I haven't given up hope, but I am steeling myself for that distinct possibility.
I believe I just said the same thing in my post to begin with, that none of this was helping to bring HaLeigh home.....did you read it all???

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: November 10, 2009, 12:00:38 AM »

Hello HH.

I believe I just said the same thing in my post to begin with, that none of this was helping to bring HaLeigh home.....did you read it all???

Yes, I read it all.

I was adding my opinion.

That all the circuses, wars and hostility surrounding this case have done nothing to help bring Haleigh home.

And that I saw nothing new lately that has happened that has anything to do with her being found and brought home.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: November 10, 2009, 01:13:42 AM »

Hello HH.

Yes, I read it all.

I was adding my opinion.

That all the circuses, wars and hostility surrounding this case have done nothing to help bring Haleigh home.

And that I saw nothing new lately that has happened that has anything to do with her being found and brought home.
Oh, well Ive seen nothing new latley either, thats why I said I see alot has been going on, not something new, anyway, I wish something....anything would break and get the ball rolling towards finding this beautiful child, she didnt just disapear by herself....someone knows something and it makes me so mad that no one will talk on HaLeighs behalf....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: November 10, 2009, 07:43:46 AM »

Haleigh Cummings – More On The Benefit Concert - And It Aint Pretty!

Posted on November 9th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime

As the saying goes ‘what a difference a day makes’. I have been hearing bits and pieces for several days about the fabled Haleigh Cummings Benefit Concert. The mumblings and rumblings went on for most of last week. I decided to air the subject in yesterdays broadcast.

As if by magic, suddenly there is a lot more information being shared! Funny the way that works….

It was initially billed that all proceeds would go to the Haleighbug center (aka Crystal Shefield), mid stream this claim changed, proceeds were to go to Tim Miller and his Equusearch team.

On yesterdays program Levi Page stated that he had talked with an official of Equusearch, and they had received zero as a result of the concert.

I am a cynical person, so find it very interesting that within hours of our program, more information suddenly appears. TES clearly want to distance themselves from this event. In an entry made today they state:

11/09/09 – There has been much speculation and many rumors concerning the benefit concert for Haleigh Cummings, which took place on October 17, 2009.  Texas EquuSearch was to be the beneficiary of a portion of the proceeds raised by the benefit.  While the intentions were very good, the benefit did not raise any money that was donated, as evidenced by the letter below.

The phrase that caught my eye was ‘a portion of the proceeds’.

This in itself is contradictory to the online hype that preceded the event. I saw no use of the word ‘portion’, I saw ‘proceeds’, that by my understanding is a way different thing.

So, now we have the letter that TES received, you can read it here, but lets talk about a couple of interesting aspects. One phrase that smells worse than a Camels breath:

The people in attendance were family, friends or VIPS that did not pay any entrance fees or donated any money to the event. There were no sales of any kind.

Well this is rubbish, there were sales! Tickets were sold, people did pay their hard earned money. Some could not attend, but sent the money as a show of good faith. We have heard from at least one very upset person, what happened to her $10 she wants to know?

What happened to this money? Or did it just become part of the deficit that the letter explains:

This is to confirm that the Benefit Concert on October 17, 2009 for Haleigh Cummings in Bastrop Texas, acquired more payables than receivables.

Further research shows that there was no local advertising for the event. No radio, no TV, no nothing. But in attendance apparently were Crystal Shefield, Marie Griffis, and some 10 year old family member Savannah. Seems odd to me that they would make this long journey for no reason, one wonders who paid? It is also rumored that Tim Miller attended the event. That is being reported on the bands web site.

I have no beef with the band, I am sure that they were duped. Austin is a music town, I suspect this was a very poor thought out project by a well meaning band.I am sure that Sam Watkins and his band are well meaning folks, but, they have become yet another victim in this case.

Simon Barrett
http://www.bloggernews.net/122922

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: November 10, 2009, 08:02:47 AM »

Thanks Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: November 10, 2009, 08:24:01 AM »

Hmmm.. email announcement today/tonight from his board.  Not so sure how one can possibly explain this away, seeing as how that *IS* a pic of who we know as Hobbit, on that RSO site.... 

"Sometime today the board at H4H will reopen to members with a special announcement for members. Keep in mind, things are not always as they seem.

Regards,
The Hearts For HaLeigh Team
."

Here is his announcement that he posted today on that forum.  Now what you see is about 4.5 lines ....  the actual announcement had 45 more lines to it...but what I am posting below is the ONLY PART THAT IS RELATED TO THE S/O charge.

He just appeared to jump over the allegations and go off on different topics.  I can post the whole thing, but I don't want to get into deep doo doooo over this.

I want to apologize to Heart, Cookie & Brandi for not posting this info when you asked.  I did not want to get in the line of fire for posting it.  I hope you understand.

Announcement
« on: Today at 04:14:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I said, things are not always as they seem. For instance, I'm not a high risk SO, I don't have GPS monitoring, I have no restrictions about being around children or where I live. What happened wasn't as it was presented and occured back in 1988. People already have their opinions and not much will change that anyways. Beyond that, there are only a few I feel have a right to know more.

i really have no clue who this guy is because i try to avoid poster drama but he is admitting to being a low risk sex pred? victims 9 and i forget the other age but glad to know he is another sex pred not being monitored .... frickin disgusting....
i have always thought that threads like haleighs were filled with sex preds trying to analyze us and figure out how to do it better next time... think about it we come up with all possible scenarios and what if's... not all sex preds are scary with low iq's
just as i am convinced about somer's killer reading blogs about her and maybe others... it makes me sick that we might be lending our sleuthing expertise out to predators and killers who might be using it in reverse to commit crimes...
even casey was "sleuthing" trenton before caylee went missing... my husband made a comment the other day that kind of stuck in my mind... he said i better hope nothing happens to one of our kids because if they ever saw all the stuff i look up on my computer i would definitely be suspect number one and he is probably right...
thing rarely are what they seem...
just as we sit here and analyze people in cases by their thoughts statements etc people can do that for posters and i realize that not everything we say about ourselves is necessarily 100% true but it would not be that hard for me to figure out pretty much within a five mile radius where some posters here live (i will not say who or where) but those posters do have children so they say... and well my point is and i do not want to scare anyone or deter you guys from posting and i do not want to lose the one on one personal feel/caring that we have for each other but i'm just saying guys please be careful how much you open up to posters even here... and please please please do not post pics of your kids even as an avi... it is not safe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1931 on: November 10, 2009, 08:25:07 AM »

O/T

Nicholas Francisco found alive in California

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2625.new#new

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: November 10, 2009, 08:33:43 AM »

Sadly OS, I agree with you 
ever??????
really?
see i think they might however it won't be until it happens again to another child
and as far as ron's new gf ....
didn't mama ever tell him you can't turn a hoe into a housewife....
god these people get dumber and trashier by the minute
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: November 10, 2009, 08:35:11 AM »

Totally OT .... but ....  sorry mods....

Seven-year-old River Ridge girl killed by stray bullet:
A shootout early Sunday morning sent stray bullets piercing walls and into apartments in River Ridge, resulting in the death of a 7-year-old girl who was struck in the neck as she slept.
~snip

The identity of the girl will be withheld until her father, who is in the military in Afghanistan, is notified, Fortunato said. Neighbors described the family as nice people who brought the girl to school every morning.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2009/11/post_66.html

Serving our country, and he has to find out his daughter was murdered in her sleep?!?

Where does it stop?

the irony of that is too much to bear
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: November 10, 2009, 08:55:35 AM »

Hmmm.. email announcement today/tonight from his board.  Not so sure how one can possibly explain this away, seeing as how that *IS* a pic of who we know as Hobbit, on that RSO site.... 

"Sometime today the board at H4H will reopen to members with a special announcement for members. Keep in mind, things are not always as they seem.

Regards,
."

Here is his announcement that he posted today on that forum.  Now what you see is about 4.5 lines ....  the actual announcement had 45 more lines to it...but what I am posting below is the ONLY PART THAT IS RELATED TO THE S/O charge.

He just appeared to jump over the allegations and go off on different topics.  I can post the whole thing, but I don't want to get into deep doo doooo over this.

I want to apologize to Heart, Cookie & Brandi for not posting this info when you asked.  I did not want to get in the line of fire for posting it.  I hope you understand.

Announcement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I said, things are not always as they seem. For instance, I'm not a high risk SO, I don't have GPS monitoring, I have no restrictions about being around children or where I live. What happened wasn't as it was presented and occured back in 1988. People already have their opinions and not much will change that anyways. Beyond that, there are only a few I feel have a right to know more.

i really have no clue who this guy is because i try to avoid poster drama but he is admitting to being a low risk sex pred? victims 9 and i forget the other age but glad to know he is another sex pred not being monitored .... frickin disgusting....
i have always thought that threads like haleighs were filled with sex preds trying to analyze us and figure out how to do it better next time... think about it we come up with all possible scenarios and what if's... not all sex preds are scary with low iq's
just as i am convinced about somer's killer reading blogs about her and maybe others... it makes me sick that we might be lending our sleuthing expertise out to predators and killers who might be using it in reverse to commit crimes...
even casey was "sleuthing" trenton before caylee went missing... my husband made a comment the other day that kind of stuck in my mind... he said i better hope nothing happens to one of our kids because if they ever saw all the stuff i look up on my computer i would definitely be suspect number one and he is probably right...
just as we sit here and analyze people in cases by their thoughts statements etc people can do that for posters and i realize that not everything we say about ourselves is necessarily 100% true but it would not be that hard for me to figure out pretty much within a five mile radius where some posters here live (i will not say who or where) but those posters do have children so they say... and well my point is and i do not want to scare anyone or deter you guys from posting and i do not want to lose the one on one personal feel/caring that we have for each other but i'm just saying guys please be careful how much you open up to posters even here... and please please please do not post pics of your kids even as an avi... it is not safe

great post .....I have been on other forums where posters have actually tracked down other posters and were outside of their houses cause they were pizzed at them for one reason or another....called their work trying to get them fired....threatened their families etc....One poster even posted another posters address on the forum and said that he was coming to their house with a body bag!
One of those forums was on the Mirror Forum years ago..it eventually closed because of all the threats and caos and libelous info that was put on there from posters....but just saying that it does happen with forum stalkers who troll forums looking for victims to bully and to intimidate...makes no sense to me, but it happens...everyone should really be careful cause there is no telling who is really behind the computer as we have seen....sorry for the o/t
are we at pg 100 yet?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: November 10, 2009, 08:57:56 AM »

the forums that I was speaking about above were forums in the UK,not here....got started on the Natalie case, then onto Madeleine etc....but still, one needs to be careful with personal info getting out there jmo..

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: November 10, 2009, 09:14:28 AM »

Regards,
."

Announcement

great post .....I have been on other forums where posters have actually tracked down other posters and were outside of their houses cause they were pizzed at them for one reason or another....called their work trying to get them fired....threatened their families etc....One poster even posted another posters address on the forum and said that he was coming to their house with a body bag!
One of those forums was on the Mirror Forum years ago..it eventually closed because of all the threats and caos and libelous info that was put on there from posters....but just saying that it does happen with forum stalkers who troll forums looking for victims to bully and to intimidate...makes no sense to me, but it happens...everyone should really be careful cause there is no telling who is really behind the computer as we have seen....sorry for the o/t
are we at pg 100 yet?
BBM
or kill or rape... just saying if i were a psychotic murderer/sex pred or anything else of that nature it is scary what i could figure out about people and by no means am i one of the best sleuthers here or anywhere else
i've always known in my mind that there are 3 kinds of bloggers those that like to "chat" out theories those that like to lurk and read updates and those that are plotting crimes as we speak...
just saying like i said i don't get into or follow all the blogger drama but this makes 2 sex preds that put themselves in high blogging positions... hobbit and fatty bumba latty that we were sleuthing to be the scrub wearing letter deliverer... and she was a woman (not high on the sex pred hinky meter)...
just saying this goes beyond bullying posters if i were a child hunter i would come to a forum first to sleuth their parents... the best predators watch their pray and the smartest ones watch their parents first... Just saying please be more candid about your kids info your daily routines etc... even if you feel like you can trust all the posters here which in my opinion would be naive you have no clue who the guests are....
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1937 on: November 10, 2009, 11:10:06 AM »

I believe that mainly the Cummings family, including the father, live on social services, and/or "disability" income.  I have an alcoholic niece in her 30's who is totally disabled by her drinking problem, both physically and mentally.  A part of her brain has been totally destroyed from booze.  She no longer can walk due to her peripheral neuropathy.  She even burns her fingers when smoking as she has no longer has feeling in her fingers.  However, this young lady gets social security disability.  It's interesting that self destruction is supported by the US system, which encourages further self destruction. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: November 10, 2009, 11:24:28 AM »

I know what a BM is, but could someone please tell me what a BBM is?

Pusshhhhh to page 100 .....

Please Come Home Haleigh

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: November 10, 2009, 11:30:55 AM »

Amen Penny.  One can NEVER be too careful where your kids are concerned!  Have a great day everyone.  Gotta go to work now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.