April 19, 2024, 01:04:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415741 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: October 16, 2009, 08:53:28 PM »

snipped......

What is Donna Brock’s real involvement? What about the ‘road rage’ story? Was that a set up? I for one think that there are some very interesting connections between the people involved. It certainly makes me wonder if a certain journalist might have set this up as a way to clear a corporate credit card debt for some plastic surgery?

What is the story between Cobra and Kim?

Was an Emmy winning journalist paid to cover the case by a private party? While there is nothing illegal about this, the word ‘ETHICS’ screams at you.

snipped.....

Okay, just what the he!! is Simon Barrett talking about?  Whose plastic surgery?  Who is the Emmy winning journalist....  AH?   

Now off on another thought.  Marlaina Shiavo's opinion is just that.  And Tim Miller's credibility is NOT shot with me.  Tim was trying to get to the truth.  So he had to play down and dirty.  So What!  Is this morally corrupt to some people?  What is the problem?  I am just of the mind set that if this was my child I would do "whatever it took" to find out what happened and bring my baby home.  Tim feels for these children just like they were his own.  He KNOWS how this feels. 

You could call me names, slam me, drag me thru the mud, but I would still do whatever I had to do to find out what happened.  As always, this is just one poster's opinion.

Just had to comment on this.  Usually don't say much but frustration levels are certainly rising in this case.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #241 on: October 16, 2009, 08:53:36 PM »

Mark Nejame believes that Ronald does not know where HaLeigh is and kept Misty close because he thought that was a way to find out where and what happened to his child.

Brandon Beardsley:  It was typical for Ronald to call home from work to check in.

Mike Brooks: 23 times?

Mike Brooks did a great job tonight imo!
That does seem like a lot of calls 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #242 on: October 16, 2009, 08:55:33 PM »

snipped......

What is Donna Brock’s real involvement? What about the ‘road rage’ story? Was that a set up? I for one think that there are some very interesting connections between the people involved. It certainly makes me wonder if a certain journalist might have set this up as a way to clear a corporate credit card debt for some plastic surgery?

Was an Emmy winning journalist paid to cover the case by a private party? While there is nothing illegal about this, the word ‘ETHICS’ screams at you.

snipped.....

Okay, just what the he!! is Simon Barrett talking about?  Whose plastic surgery?  Who is the Emmy winning journalist....  AH?   

Now off on another thought.  Marlaina Shiavo's opinion is just that.  And Tim Miller's credibility is NOT shot with me.  Tim was trying to get to the truth.  So he had to play down and dirty.  So What!  Is this morally corrupt to some people?  What is the problem?  I am just of the mind set that if this was my child I would do "whatever it took" to find out what happened and bring my baby home.  Tim feels for these children just like they were his own.  He KNOWS how this feels. 

You could call me names, slam me, drag me thru the mud, but I would still do whatever I had to do to find out what happened.  As always, this is just one poster's opinion.

Just had to comment on this.  Usually don't say much but frustration levels are certainly rising in this case.

Believe it or not Art Harris is an Emmy winner, I believe when he was on CNN. Now the plastic surgery 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 16, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »

Misty, Ronald Cummings Finalize Divorce
Haleigh Cummings Missing Since February

POSTED: 5:47 pm EDT October 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:10 pm EDT October 16, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- Misty and Ronald Cummings finalized their divorce Thursday after just a few months of marriage, the family and court system confirmed Friday.

The couple married shortly after Ronald's 5-year-old daughter, Haleigh, disappeared from the family's Satsuma home in February.

Misty Cummings, then Misty Croslin, is the last person known to have seen the girl. Haleigh was in her care at the time of her disappearance.
http://www.wesh.com/news/21319976/detail.html

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #244 on: October 16, 2009, 08:57:24 PM »

Mark Nejame:TM did something unorthodoxed. But TM was ltrying to find this child. Ronald is committed to finding his child. Ronald felt that keeping Misty close was his best chance of finding his child.

Mark also said he does not think Ronald has any idea where Haleigh is or what happened to her.

no....he doesn't Wink lol, I know....I just can't help but repeat it every chance I get, lol. There is no way in Hell he knows...or Misty would be dead by now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #245 on: October 16, 2009, 08:57:47 PM »

For the sake of not stacking quotes.....  It was Dan Horowitz who said Tim Miller's credibility was shot not M. Shiavo.  Sorry, I got pi$$ed at the wrong person! 

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: October 16, 2009, 08:58:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Looks like I will have to tune into the NG rerun this evening ... thanks for posting updates.

Can't stay ... just wanted to pop in to say to HH ... love the new Nancy!  I do believe you've captured her essence!

Stay well, Monkeys and keep doing what you do.  Back to lurking when I can!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: October 16, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

Mark Nejame:TM did something unorthodoxed. But TM was ltrying to find this child. Ronald is committed to finding his child. Ronald felt that keeping Misty close was his best chance of finding his child.

Mark also said he does not think Ronald has any idea where Haleigh is or what happened to her.

no....he doesn't Wink lol, I know....I just can't help but repeat it every chance I get, lol. There is no way in Hell he knows...or Misty would be dead by now.

Nut, you are so right on with this.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #248 on: October 16, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »

I'm surprised she's still alive if he suspects her, but still can't find a way to give him a pass on many things, but most of all Ron texting Misty about Donna being a "spy" for TES...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: October 16, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Looks like I will have to tune into the NG rerun this evening ... thanks for posting updates.

Can't stay ... just wanted to pop in to say to HH ... love the new Nancy!  I do believe you've captured her essence!

Stay well, Monkeys and keep doing what you do.  Back to lurking when I can!

Thanks, come back soon, I know your busy but hope it is soon...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: October 16, 2009, 09:02:34 PM »

So kinda what they are saying is....it was alright for Ronald to be sneaky and marry Misty under faulse pretense, but it wasnt alright for Tim to be sneaky and let the Donna girl befriend Misty under faulse pretenses,,,,,Oh  OK...lol

Actually, I don't think Mark Nejame was slamming Tim Miller.  Like he said, Tim was trying to find this child.  Unorthodox is not necessarily a bad thing, at least not in my book. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2009, 09:04:30 PM »

So kinda what they are saying is....it was alright for Ronald to be sneaky and marry Misty under faulse pretense, but it wasnt alright for Tim to be sneaky and let the Donna girl befriend Misty under faulse pretenses,,,,,Oh  OK...lol

Actually, I don't think Mark Nejame was slamming Tim Miller.  Like he said, Tim was trying to find this child.  Unorthodox is not necessarily a bad thing, at least not in my book. 
not talking about what Mark sais, just about everything that was being said during the entire program and in answer to Ronalds lawyers reason for Ronald  being with Misty to begin with.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: October 16, 2009, 09:04:42 PM »

snipped......

snipped.....

Believe it or not Art Harris is an Emmy winner, I believe when he was on CNN. Now the plastic surgery 

Award winning journalist = Art Harris
Plastic surgery = Steph Watts  I don't know whether it is true or not, I don't have any interest in whether Watts had plastic surgery or not but here you go.

NOSE FOR 'NEWS'
 http://www.nypost.com/seven/04092009/gossip/pagesix/nose_for_news_163533.htm

Steph Watts Responds: "I Have Never Had a Nose Job"

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/abc/steph_watts_responds_i_have_never_had_a_nose_job_113679.asp

Heart
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: October 16, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »

I'm surprised she's still alive if he suspects her, but still can't find a way to give him a pass on many things, but most of all Ron texting Misty about Donna being a "spy" for TES...........

I honestly do not think Ron knows what happened or where Haleigh is.  But.... I agree about not giving him a pass on tipping Misty off about Donna.  Can you say "Where's Your Sign"??? 

The only reason I can even halfway imagine for Ron to do this is to keep on Misty's good side.  It's like, Look Misty, I'm still in your corner. 

I may not be making sense.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: October 16, 2009, 09:08:07 PM »

Mark NeJame has earned my respect over the year or so I have known about him.

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: October 16, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

not talking about what Mark sais, just about everything that was being said during the entire program and in answer to Ronalds lawyers reason for Ronald  being with Misty to begin with.

My bad.  I understand now.  Yeah, I agree.  Different set of rules for different players.  Not cool.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: October 16, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »

I honestly do not think Ron knows what happened or where Haleigh is.  But.... I agree about not giving him a pass on tipping Misty off about Donna.  Can you say "Where's Your Sign"??? 

The only reason I can even halfway imagine for Ron to do this is to keep on Misty's good side.  It's like, Look Misty, I'm still in your corner. 

I may not be making sense.

Making perfect sense to me.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: October 16, 2009, 09:10:11 PM »

Well Ronald lawyer sure has started shoveling the crap off from any bad outlook on Ronald, but we all know lawyers make the best liars and its their job to protect their client...

There is a saying common to lawyers that:  the legal profession is the SECOND OLDEST one.
How true that is to me.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: October 16, 2009, 09:10:20 PM »

Nut, you are so right on with this.   

Nut, keep repeating, no harm done.  It will all come to light one day.

Heart
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: October 16, 2009, 09:11:54 PM »

Thanks Heart for the info on Steph Watts.  That was my point too.  Who cares?  Seemed like Simon Barrett was being just a touch snarky about the others involved. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.