April 26, 2024, 12:38:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415913 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: October 16, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »

Mark Nejame believes that Ronald does not know where HaLeigh is and kept Misty close because he thought that was a way to find out where and what happened to his child.

Brandon Beardsley:  It was typical for Ronald to call home from work to check in.

Mike Brooks: 23 times?

Mike Brooks did a great job tonight imo!
That does seem like a lot of calls 

I have to laugh at this.  I think Ron is controlling and the thought of not being able to reach Misty drove him crazy.  I can see him hitting the redial button continuously.   But 23 times......... that is a lot.  I have to say when I can't reach one of my children I am a little psycho.   I called one of my sons the other day 5 times.  He was ticked off at me and vice versa.  I told him if he would have answered the phone I wouldn't have kept calling.  I know, no excuse. 

I'll admit I've done that with my daughters, but the max was five times, no way 23 times.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #281 on: October 16, 2009, 09:45:26 PM »

This case makes my head hurt like he!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #282 on: October 16, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »

Mark Nejame believes that Ronald does not know where HaLeigh is and kept Misty close because he thought that was a way to find out where and what happened to his child.

Brandon Beardsley:  It was typical for Ronald to call home from work to check in.

I have to laugh at this.  I think Ron is controlling and the thought of not being able to reach Misty drove him crazy.  I can see him hitting the redial button continuously.   But 23 times......... that is a lot.  I have to say when I can't reach one of my children I am a little psycho.   I called one of my sons the other day 5 times.  He was ticked off at me and vice versa.  I told him if he would have answered the phone I wouldn't have kept calling.  I know, no excuse. 

This is another thing that doesn't make any sense either, if I had tried 23 times, well I wouldn't let it go that far, but IF I called even 6 times and couldn't get in touch with the caregiver and speal to my kids directly, job be d@med I'd hve my rear in the car and been at the house.......I've done it before when my kids haven't answered the phone and it wasn't even dark, it was around 2pm.......

Oh, me too.  I would gone directly home if I couldn't have gotten ahold of my kids.  To he!! with my job.  But the way we think and the way they think are verrrrrrry far apart.  And Ronald being a man, boy, whatever, well they don't think like a "Mom".  My husband doesn't worry like I do.  But, my husband wouldn't leave our kids with a 17 year old strung out babysitter/girlfriend either. 

I should clarify that the son I called 5 times is 24 years old, works full time and a graduate student.  LOL.   My kids are grown and I still worry about them.  Their problems get bigger as they get older. 

I agree, my oldest is 18 now and I just did ran home this summer from work, they were on the deck watching the blue angels and never heard the phone, but I felt better.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: October 16, 2009, 09:49:54 PM »

I'll admit I've done that with my daughters, but the max was five times, no way 23 times.

See, these are the little details that just don't add up for me and never will

FOR you KYCat........I love Bill engvall

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: October 16, 2009, 09:59:19 PM »

See, these are the little details that just don't add up for me and never will

FOR you KYCat........I love Bill engvall

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 16, 2009, 10:00:22 PM »

I can just see the future of this case, and its not good, I think now that Misty is in isolation and we all know she doesnt know how to call 911, I'll go back down to Satsuma and find her and shake the damn truth out of her.......she knows.....and she needs to tell, Tim should send someone into the house she is staying at now and have them put truth serume in her drink.....she makes me sick.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: October 16, 2009, 10:14:21 PM »

Sigh,  IM,  the details don't add up at all.  I just can't wrap my mind around it.  Misty is a 17 year old kid and she still has not cracked.  It boggles my mind.  I don't necessarily think she harmed Haleigh but she certainly KNOWS.  The only conclusion I can come up with is that she is afraid.  But afraid of whom?   Ronald, his family, her family, the drugged up loser thugs that she runs with?  WHO?  Who took Haleigh.  Another thing, that back door was not locked.  How can they keep saying the back door "always stays locked".  It's pretty evident that it wasn't.  So did she unlock it so she could get back in.  Come on, there are only two ways to get in that trailer, front door and back door.  Was the front door unlocked and someone came in that way and left thru the back door. 

I think we can't make sense out of any of this, because we do not think or behave like they do.  To be able to understand this mess we would have to live like they live. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2009, 10:33:48 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/

message from Tim Miller about this case...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »

This is another thing that doesn't make any sense either, if I had tried 23 times, well I wouldn't let it go that far, but IF I called even 6 times and couldn't get in touch with the caregiver and speal to my kids directly, job be d@med I'd hve my rear in the car and been at the house.......I've done it before when my kids haven't answered the phone and it wasn't even dark, it was around 2pm.......

Oh, me too.  I would gone directly home if I couldn't have gotten ahold of my kids.  To he!! with my job.  But the way we think and the way they think are verrrrrrry far apart.  And Ronald being a man, boy, whatever, well they don't think like a "Mom".  My husband doesn't worry like I do.  But, my husband wouldn't leave our kids with a 17 year old strung out babysitter/girlfriend either. 

I should clarify that the son I called 5 times is 24 years old, works full time and a graduate student.  LOL.   My kids are grown and I still worry about them.  Their problems get bigger as they get older. 

I agree, my oldest is 18 now and I just did ran home this summer from work, they were on the deck watching the blue angels and never heard the phone, but I felt better.....

Thats because we are loving parents....isn't funny how our children never age they are still our babies if they are 5 or 50....but we still age....whats up with that?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: October 16, 2009, 10:40:04 PM »

Thats because we are loving parents..isn't funn how our children never age they are still our babies if they are 5 or 50....but we still age....whats up with that?

edit me....Isn't it funny

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: October 16, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »

It is a shame that Tim has to take time to tell the public a darn thing about what and why what he did....just reading his site Tim has more to do than answer for himself..like he said put on a pair boots and get your azz out there and help find the missing.GOD BLESS YOU TIM AND YOUR MEMBERS.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2009, 10:53:37 PM »

It is a shame that Tim has to take time to tell the public a darn thing about what and why what he did....just reading his site Tim has more to do than answer for himself..like he said put on a pair boots and get your azz out there and help find the missing.GOD BLESS YOU TIM AND YOUR MEMBERS.
AMEN, he knows what he is doing and why, with everything he has done to help find missing kids he shouldnt ever have to explain what he is doing or why????? I stand behind whatever he has to do to help....just sent in a donation earlier thsi week.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: October 16, 2009, 10:54:35 PM »

Sigh,  IM,  the details don't add up at all.  I just can't wrap my mind around it.  Misty is a 17 year old kid and she still has not cracked.  It boggles my mind.  I don't necessarily think she harmed Haleigh but she certainly KNOWS.  The only conclusion I can come up with is that she is afraid.  But afraid of whom?   Ronald, his family, her family, the drugged up loser thugs that she runs with?  WHO?  Who took Haleigh.  Another thing, that back door was not locked.  How can they keep saying the back door "always stays locked".  It's pretty evident that it wasn't.  So did she unlock it so she could get back in.  Come on, there are only two ways to get in that trailer, front door and back door.  Was the front door unlocked and someone came in that way and left thru the back door. 

I think we can't make sense out of any of this, because we do not think or behave like they do.  To be able to understand this mess we would have to live like they live. 

I don't think I can even go there.............

I don't really ever think the door was locked or for that matter thr front door......it's all mind boggling

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: October 16, 2009, 10:57:53 PM »

Thats because we are loving parents....isn't funny how our children never age they are still our babies if they are 5 or 50....but we still age....whats up with that?

So true,  the aging thing not so great, but it beats the alternative

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2009, 11:00:16 PM »

Tell it ~ he shouldn't have to waste his time with that crap IMO, but I'm glad he still has the strength to get up every day and do what no one else is willing to do........God Bless him that an angelic monkey

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17577

missing child...OMG

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: October 17, 2009, 12:53:38 AM »

23Xs = drugs, as in did you get my fin drug $$, did it go down, where is my $$=
fill up mailbox, keep you/mailbox, busy no calls from?  till..........
long story short, a friends nephew does this to his gf, all the time, and she plays him,
then he beats her, i dont get the bs drama chit

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: October 17, 2009, 01:01:55 AM »

23Xs = drugs, as in did you get my fin drug $$, did it go down, where is my $$=
fill up mailbox, keep you/mailbox, busy no calls from?  till..........
long story short, a friends nephew does this to his gf, all the time, and she plays him,
then he beats her, i dont get the bs drama chit

I do think the drug angle is a very large part of the entire case and possibly what happened to Haleigh (even the Satsuma residents I've talked to say this is the case)

I just don't get it, maybe KYCat was right that you'd have to live this way and behave this way to understand because I just don't get how drugs trump your kids, hopefully I never will.

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: October 17, 2009, 02:10:26 AM »

I predict that misty will find her old party crew or a new one and try to get ron's attention by getting all up snuggly and close in some other dudes grill. The usual response by the neandertol type is even tho I don't want her I don't want you to have her.  I don't think any amount of lawyer advice will be able to stop the tire squealing and burn outs that Ron
will have to do to show his manliness. Now without her husband to stay loyal to, i think Misty will start getting high and spilling some stories, maybe about him or hopefully about that night. Time will tell.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #299 on: October 17, 2009, 02:35:19 AM »

Notice in the divorce papers it says they could possibly get back together later, and Misty didnt ask for her maiden name back....
I don't know if that is a standard clause about getting back together.
Up here, there is a waiting period between filing and the absolute divorce. If you do a booty call ( resume marital relations ) it's off and it isn't final.
So, if they do get back together for a one nooner / nighter or two or a week, they are still divorced.
I guess Ron has been taking some heat for texting Misty about the plant, so his lawyer told him to not speak to her without a lawyer present. Or get some throw away phones or never get caught with her.

about the throw away phones!

I have never seen that language either, maybe we could pull another divorce record in Putnam Cnty and see if iit's standard language 
Putnambonics maybe?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.