April 19, 2024, 09:35:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415754 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2009, 07:40:13 PM »

One more for you. Found her mug shot too.

Thank-you Brandi, you picked a very tasteful photo of Crystal and I mean that sincerely.

I would ask for T.N. brother's and nephew's mug shots, I guess, that may be tacky? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2009, 07:43:38 PM »

rc & family
makes you wonder,i dont see any resemblance, except with rc sis and rc mother

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2009, 07:52:17 PM »

just noticed something are, rc moms eyes blue or brown
rc dad looks blue.
2 blue eyed people do not make a brown eyed child
is there a better pic of rc mom, that shows eye color better

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2009, 08:03:26 PM »

Sheriff deputies and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agents took apart the house Wednesday morning. It was one of 11 homes in Volusia and Putnam counties raided by 250 agents as part of the shutdown of a major drug distribution ring.

The DEA said they can tell they're making a dent, because the cocaine they're finding is lower quality, but higher-priced. The sheriff expects to make more arrests of people tied to the ring in the coming days.

These drug raid articles make me wonder if one of these houses located in Crescent City was the house that Misty, NayNay and WBG visited.

Or did Tommy, Misty, Joe and whoever else visited on that Sunday night prior to HaLeigh going missing.

According to AH's story of Misty being overheard at the school bus stop saying that the chit was not good.

Suspects arrested on open warrants were:

· Agustine Armenta-Obesa, 31, DeLand, for trafficking in cocaine, use of a two-way communications device to facilitate a crime; $55,000 bond.
Advertisement

· Francisco Camacho, 29, DeLand, for unlawful possession of a controlled substance, $15,000 bond.

· Cornelio Cardenas, 18, Pierson, for conspiracy to traffic in cocaine, trafficking in cocaine, delivery of cocaine, unlawful use of a two-way communications device; $80,000 bond.

· Adriana Colunga, 20, Crescent City, for unlawful possession of a controlled substance; $155,000 bond.

· Joseph Dauria, 58, Ormond Beach, for conspiracy to deliver cocaine, unlawful use of a two-way communications device; $10,000 bond.

· Hilario Dela-Sancha, 27, DeLeon Springs, for trafficking in illegal drugs, $205,000 bond.

· Edward Dragon, 34, DeLand, for unlawful possession of a controlled substance; $10,000 bond.

· Alejandro Figueroa, 34, Orange City, for trafficking in illegal drugs; $155,000 bond.

· Laura Figueroa, 30, Orange City, for trafficking in illegal drugs; $155,000 bond.

· Ramon Flores, 31, DeLand, for conspiracy to traffic in cocaine, conspiracy to traffic in marijuana, trafficking in marijuana; $255,000 bond.

· Adalberto Galarza, 37, Pierson, for trafficking in cocaine, use of a two-way communications device to facilitate a crime; $205,000 bond.

· Alfredo Galarza, 26, Seville, for conspiracy to traffic in cocaine, trafficking in cocaine; $280,000 bond.

· Juan Garcia, 24, DeLand, for conspiracy to traffic in cocaine, trafficking in cocaine; $270,000 bond.

· Derek Jackson, 19, DeLand; conspiracy to sell or deliver cocaine, conspiracy to sell or deliver marijuana, use of a two-way communications device to facilitate a crime; $25,000 bond.

· Carlos Lira, 27, Pierson; trafficking in cocaine, use of a two-way communications device to facilitate a crime; $155,000 bond.

· Courtney Rickman, 23, DeLand, for solicitation to deliver cocaine, child neglect, conspiracy to deliver marijuana, use of a two-way communications device to facilitate a crime; $20,000 bond.

· Carlos Verdel Jr., 30, DeLeon Springs, for conspiracy to traffic in marijuana, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; $60,000 bond.

In addition, two others, Alex Alvarado and Artura Rodriguez, were picked up during the raids and charged with armed drug trafficking.

http://www.beacononlinenews.com/news/daily/2127

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2009, 08:09:17 PM »

would some Monkey please send NG some new footage, Im surprised the tapes she has are not worn completely out, I know there are other things she can show.......OMG

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2009, 08:10:44 PM »

Oh and Ronald looks like his uncle to me, with his mothers nose......hmmm

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2009, 08:12:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Bringing this from the other thread.  I've been out all day and just got caught up!

Miki Monkey, you wrote this to me:

Miki Monkey
Scared Monkey
 I very respectfully disagree, I know you don't like Ron and would like him to be arrested for something but trying to pin a missing person who not only went missing days before Haleigh, but is probably alive and threatening our children elsewhere. No one said missing presumed dead!

I just want to address a couple of things. 
1.  you know I don't like Ron  (really? LOL ... if it makes you feel better I don't like Misty either)
2.  you say I am trying to pin a murder on ron (uhm... it's called a theory) Please let me speak for myself.  I'm not shy, and say
     what I mean.  I'll let you talk for yourself, just 'cause I'm nice like that
3.  you accuse me of "trying to pin a murder of a SO who's most likely not dead on ron" but yet you accuse this guy of molesting
     more children.  (maybe, but that's a little "pot calling the kettle black" IMO
4.  It's all good with me.  You can disagree with me because you're on an opinion board.  I'd just ask that you don't take my
    words out of context.

Thanks.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2009, 08:13:14 PM »

Exclusive: Texas Equusearch Defends Misty Cummings “Double Agent,” Fires Back!

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

As unlikely as it seems, fellow missing child advocate Mark Klaas has blasted Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller for an amateur undercover operation that used a TES volunteer to befriend Misty Cummings, playing her “undercover mama” in an attempt to ferret out new information that might be helpful to police, who believe the 17 year old babysitter turned stepmom may be hiding more than she’s revealed about the missing child.

Tim Miller “should be in jail” for what he did, declared Klaas on CNN HLN’s The Nancy Grace Show Wednesday night. Klaas said such a sting operation could threaten any case police might build against Misty should she ever be charged.

But an outraged Miller fired back Thursday. “F—Mark Klaas!” said Miller, in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. “Yesterday Texas Equusearch found our 102nd victim. Unfortunately, he’d drowned, but we used our sonar and equipment and brought closure to another family. How many missing people has Mark Klaas found? All he’s done is live off his daughter’s name.”

Miller said he was shocked Klaas would question his status with police, and the high regard LE say they have for TES and its help in the Cummings case. It was Miller who put together an explosive battery of tests, including a polygraph he says Misty flunked, that many credit with jump-starting public interest in the case. Miller shared the results with investigators.

more...

http://www.artharris.com/

Heart
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »

my thoughts as soon as I heard about "balloon boy"
I was out and my DH was telling me about it on the phone.  My first thought was "omg!  I hope they didn't hurt him and are using this as a cover".  I hang out on true crime boards too much!  My second thought was PUBLICITY stunt as soon as I heard he was found in the attic.

GREAT news about the drug busts!  I wonder if any info they got from Tommy or his momma led to any arrests? (or NayNay or any other players in this case)

Whomever is saying they're suspicious that the divorce is a publicity/get rich scheme must be reading here!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2009, 08:20:49 PM »

As unlikely as it seems, fellow missing child advocate Mark Klaas has blasted Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller for an amateur undercover operation that used a TES volunteer to befriend Misty Cummings, playing her “undercover mama” in an attempt to ferret out new information that might be helpful to police, who believe the 17 year old babysitter turned stepmom may be hiding more than she’s revealed about the missing child.

Tim Miller “should be in jail” for what he did, declared Klaas on CNN HLN’s The Nancy Grace Show Wednesday night. Klaas said such a sting operation could threaten any case police might build against Misty should she ever be charged.

But an outraged Miller fired back Thursday. “F—Mark Klaas!” said Miller, in an exclusive interview with The Bald Truth. “Yesterday Texas Equusearch found our 102nd victim. Unfortunately, he’d drowned, but we used our sonar and equipment and brought closure to another family. How many missing people has Mark Klaas found? All he’s done is live off his daughter’s name.”

Miller said he was shocked Klaas would question his status with police, and the high regard LE say they have for TES and its help in the Cummings case. It was Miller who put together an explosive battery of tests, including a polygraph he says Misty flunked, that many credit with jump-starting public interest in the case. Miller shared the results with investigators.

more...

BBM:  Good for Tim. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2009, 08:22:37 PM »

I was out and my DH was telling me about it on the phone.  My first thought was "omg!  I hope they didn't hurt him and are using this as a cover".  I hang out on true crime boards too much!  My second thought was PUBLICITY stunt as soon as I heard he was found in the attic.

GREAT news about the drug busts!  I wonder if any info they got from Tommy or his momma led to any arrests? (or NayNay or any other players in this case)

Whomever is saying they're suspicious that the divorce is a publicity/get rich scheme must be reading here!

Those were my thoughts too o4B, and Im glad he was found safe, although later he needs a little uhhhh, talking too....lol...
  The drug bust needed to happen before HaLeigh came up missing, maybe it would have slowed down the traffic in Satsuma some and keep some kids safe and druf free, buy better late then never,.

And imo, there is something Hinky about all this divorce talk too,.....

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2009, 08:32:54 PM »

not going to touch that hehehe
rc moms eyes, cant find good pic, of dads eyes, they look blue though

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2009, 08:33:52 PM »

During that time, she and Brock “bonded,” said Miller. When his volunteer laid out their budding relationship, and fearing what might happen to Misty and the case if Ronald did carry out his threats, Miller says he decided to do his best to keep her away and wired money to Brock to fund their road trip to the beach, “buy her some cheap outfits” and pay for visits to a nail and hair salon to pamper the teenager.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#more-3236

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2009, 08:40:24 PM »

more...

Thanks, wow, but Tim is right about that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2009, 08:42:28 PM »

I thought it was a scam from the beginning    And yes, when I read that about being suspicious about the divorce, I thought also, lot of reading on forums and blogs, and it seems so obvious it is a scheme.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2009, 08:47:21 PM »

During that time, she and Brock “bonded,” said Miller. When his volunteer laid out their budding relationship, and fearing what might happen to Misty and the case if Ronald did carry out his threats, Miller says he decided to do his best to keep her away and wired money to Brock to fund their road trip to the beach, “buy her some cheap outfits” and pay for visits to a nail and hair salon to pamper the teenager.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/15/exclusive-new-misty-cummings-double-agent-details/#more-3236
I saw that too!  I laughed to myself because that's such a guy thing to say.  I think the mall is a little pricier than Walmart though.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2009, 08:50:48 PM »

rc & family
makes you wonder,i dont see any resemblance, except with rc sis and rc mother

wasn't it rumored that Misty/Crystal ...don't remember which one was suppose to be sleeping with Ron's uncle? That is just NASTY!!!! UGH!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »

notice how Mark Klass said that Misty's explosive temper was because she had been tricked by DB?  I'm pretty sure he doesn't listen very well or only hears what he wants to.  DB said Misty was explosive TO RON on the phone more than once.  The incident where she called DB a biotch when ron told her what was going on was AFTER she had already talked to ron that way.  I'm pretty sure they didn't hang out after ron outed her.

MK is totally biased and it's obvious he hates TM.  I'm with TM, and I asked it first BTW    How many people has Mark found?   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »

Breaking:

Falcon is alive and at home.  Developing

Falcon was in the attic in the garage.
Well that is a good end result ! 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2009, 08:53:18 PM »

I thought the same thing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.