April 25, 2024, 01:18:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415864 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: October 18, 2009, 03:40:44 AM »

Brandi -- have you found a bigger version of this one & I've missed it?   It's another one of those mirror pics.

Edit:  Typo.  MB
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:52:02 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: October 18, 2009, 03:41:36 AM »

oops I spelled your name with a y instead of an i.  Sorry Brandi !! an angelic monkey

Fixed it.  MB
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:52:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: October 18, 2009, 03:49:38 AM »

And let me go ahead and ad. I know violence is not the answer. But I think that in this case that may be what it takes. I am not a violent person. But I will be if need be. And misty needs to say what she knows enough is enough

Beating the hell out of someone is NEVER the right answer.  I find it worrisome that by your own words, you say you would be violent if need be, even after saying you know violence is not the answer.   A lot of us would like to figuratively beat the hell out of Misty ... but not literally. 

I am so with you on this, Bud's Girl. Violence is never the right answer.

It disturbs me that so many have stated their desire to go "beat the truth" out of people in this case.

I think they mean it figuratively, but even people saying that makes me uneasy and the statement in itself is violent.

A couple of quotes on violence:
“Nonviolence doesn't always work -- but violence never does.” Unknown
“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.” Isaac Asimov
“Nothing good ever comes of violence.” Martin Luther

JMO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: October 18, 2009, 03:52:58 AM »

Brandi -- have you found a bigger version of this one & I've missed it?   It's another one of those mirror pics.  Edit: Typo.  MB

This is the only one I have found, I think.

If you find me a good one of the one you like, let me know and I'll work on it.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:53:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: October 18, 2009, 03:59:41 AM »

yes, I love that one too Brandy.  Since she has on the same shirt, I guess they were taken at the same time.  NG always has so many 3-way shots on the screen & she runs the pics in the middle, making it nearly impossible to get a good screen shot. 

I snipped that little pic from a youtube NG rerun, but it's actually a 3 way picture in front of the mirrors like the others.  I'll keep looking for a clearer, better copy of the whole picture.   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: October 18, 2009, 04:04:06 AM »

And let me go ahead and ad. I know violence is not the answer. But I think that in this case that may be what it takes. I am not a violent person. But I will be if need be. And misty needs to say what she knows enough is enough

Beating the hell out of someone is NEVER the right answer.  I find it worrisome that by your own words, you say you would be violent if need be, even after saying you know violence is not the answer.   A lot of us would like to figuratively beat the hell out of Misty ... but not literally. 

It disturbs me that so many have stated their desire to go "beat the truth" out of people in this case.

I think they mean it figuratively, but even people saying that makes me uneasy and the statement in itself is violent.

JMO.

Well I can't find a clinking glasses icon, but I totally agree with you, Unknown, Isaac Asimov & Martin Luther!       

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #486 on: October 18, 2009, 09:46:19 AM »

MichelleSays  WELCOME   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: October 18, 2009, 10:15:30 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/         Misty can go home again 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: October 18, 2009, 11:18:43 AM »

Good morning all, and welcome to the new monkeys! 

Am wondering if Misty got paid for her interview recently on TV, and if so, whether it was that $$ that was "borrowed" by papa to git mama out of the pokey.  ??  And also wondering if Misty having any of that $$ might be what's behind her family welcoming her 'back home' with open arms.  Provided of course, IF she drops charges against Tommy. 

And being welcomed 'back home'.. where would that be, exactly?   

Things that make me go hmmm.. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: October 18, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »

Am wondering if Misty got paid for her interview recently on TV, and if so, whether it was that $$ that was "borrowed" by papa to git mama out of the pokey.  ??  And also wondering if Misty having any of that $$ might be what's behind her family welcoming her 'back home' with open arms.  Provided of course, IF she drops charges against Tommy. 

Your right, I forgot they don't have a home  I'll bet Misty got some money and she helped bail out her mom. I've been thinking for a couple of weeks now, but was afraid to say it, I'm beginning to wonder if Misty has been set up to be the fall girl the whole time. Don't blame me it is a Sunday morning and I haven't had enough coffee  Monkey Devil!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: October 18, 2009, 11:43:00 AM »

Good morning all and welcome new members!

I am surprised to see that:

CHAD  DONALD  ELLIOTT
and

JASON  WENDELL  MCLEOD
are still behind bars.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: October 18, 2009, 11:51:34 AM »

Twitter Status

Sun
Responding to network connectivity problems 15 minutes ago

We are currently investigating a problem whereby some Twitter clients in widely scattered network locations are unable to connect to twitter.com.
http://status.twitter.com/

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #492 on: October 18, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »

JMO.

Well I can't find a clinking glasses icon, but I totally agree with you, Unknown, Isaac Asimov & Martin Luther!       

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I am probably the most easy going person you would ever want to meet in your life....BUT ..... do NOT mess with my children or grandchildren. I would rip someone apart with my bare hands if I thought they knew what had happened to one of mine. Children are gifts from God and should be loved and protected not disposed of like garbage. If it took beating someone's azz to find a child....I would do it. Sorry if that offends or disturbs anyone.But I am a mother and a grandmother.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: October 18, 2009, 11:59:42 AM »

$GETTIN MONEY$       Male
29 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States
Last Login: 10/17/2009
Mood: selective Mood Image

http://www.myspace.com/allaboutubabi

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: October 18, 2009, 12:10:59 PM »

ARCILLA

#
ARCILLA
# 51 / Female
# PALATKA, Florida, US
# Last Login: 10/17/2009
Mood: blessed blessed
http://www.myspace.com/queeninamerica

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: October 18, 2009, 12:17:35 PM »

Your right, I forgot they don't have a home  I'll bet Misty got some money and she helped bail out her mom. I've been thinking for a couple of weeks now, but was afraid to say it, I'm beginning to wonder if Misty has been set up to be the fall girl the whole time. Don't blame me it is a Sunday morning and I haven't had enough coffee  Monkey Devil!

Some thought that way back when Ron/Misty got married, that she was being set up.  I can see it happening too, for all that Misty seems to be 'street wise' in most areas, she seems to be naive in some things.  She may have been so blinded 'in love' and getting married and all that, she may not have looked beyond it to any real intentions. 

If Misty was set up to be the fall girl, my guess is the mastermind being TN, backed by Gma Sykes.  Seems TN has run around protecting 'her precious' from himself for so long, yet this time couldn't, so she reached for the next most likely one to blame.  I'd think TN would desperately not want to lose Ron or Jr., and may do anything possible to ensure that doesn't happen.  Even throwing Misty and her whole family under the bus.. just so that her precious never gets run over.  Seems that nearly everyone now, except Ron, has been thrown under that bus.  And why is his father so darn silent?  Is he another George Anthony?  I imagine Ron's father knows better than to go against the dragon at the gate.     

If we watch the videos, especially the one where Misty looks to Ron for the answer, we can see his apparent control of Misty.  And TN's of him.  Misty may, in fact, not remember a dang thing about that night, because of her weekend binge.  She may have some hazy idea/s, but am guessing all the different versions she has come up with, has more to do with not being able to remember 'the script' given to her, for when she has to speak for herself. 

All in my opinion.  Just speculations.  Got a ton more theories, as we all have, and mine include each person innocent or guilty as all get out. 

The saddest thing in all this, is that Haleigh seems to have become an afterthought to many in her family.   

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #496 on: October 18, 2009, 12:22:40 PM »

ARCILLA

#
ARCILLA
# 51 / Female
# PALATKA, Florida, US
# Last Login: 10/17/2009
Mood: blessed blessed
http://www.myspace.com/queeninamerica

Heart, who in the world are these people?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: October 18, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »

Not sure who it was that wrote that post about you have to do what you have to do to protect your children or child. That is what I was saying in my post. I will do what ever I have to. To protect my boys. That is just the way it is. And that is just the way I am. Sorry but it is what it is. I love my boys. And no ONE will hurt them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: October 18, 2009, 12:43:24 PM »

Not sure who it was that wrote that post about you have to do what you have to do to protect your children or child. That is what I was saying in my post. I will do what ever I have to. To protect my boys. That is just the way it is. And that is just the way I am. Sorry but it is what it is. I love my boys. And no ONE will hurt them.
I agree with you and Darla, I never use violence, don't own a gun, nothing, but I would protect my kids.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: October 18, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »

Am thinking we're all on the same page here, re violence, just have different ways of expressing our feelings on it.  I doubt that any of us would literally 'kick someone's ass' etc, even tho we may FEEL like doing it. 

For those of us who are moms/dads, am quite sure that we each have our ways of getting to the truth of a matter, for example.  If I thought one of my own had something to do with a crime, or even knew info about one, that he wasn't budging on, there's plenty to do in getting that truth out.  Bottom line would be to drag their puny @ss into the local LEO and have them grill the truth out.  That not working, I'd suggest that they do this:

With my youngest, all LE would have to say is that he could just go ahead and sit there, for as long as it took to get the truth.  And them adding, that in the meanwhile his mom would be out driving his fancy lil Tiburon, grinding the gears.. on purpose.  He'd talk so fast it would make their head spin.

With my oldest, all LE would have to do is to have at least 2 of em sitting there smoking, being sure to blow smoke in son's general direction.  He'd break in no time flat. 

With my mid son, we wouldn't even reach the LEO, cuz all it would take is for me to say with a sad sad face, "I'm soooo disappointed in you".  He'd break immediately. 

Oh yeah.. we parents have our ways.  hehe....

And am quite sure that none of us would take such flimsy stories as the truth, or wait meekly by until one of em decide to mention what happened that night.  Oh hell to the no!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.