April 24, 2024, 12:42:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415844 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: October 18, 2009, 01:02:56 PM »

Am thinking we're all on the same page here, re violence, just have different ways of expressing our feelings on it.  I doubt that any of us would literally 'kick someone's ass' etc, even tho we may FEEL like doing it. 

For those of us who are moms/dads, am quite sure that we each have our ways of getting to the truth of a matter, for example.  If I thought one of my own had something to do with a crime, or even knew info about one, that he wasn't budging on, there's plenty to do in getting that truth out.  Bottom line would be to drag their puny @ss into the local LEO and have them grill the truth out.  That not working, I'd suggest that they do this:

With my youngest, all LE would have to say is that he could just go ahead and sit there, for as long as it took to get the truth.  And them adding, that in the meanwhile his mom would be out driving his fancy lil Tiburon, grinding the gears.. on purpose.  He'd talk so fast it would make their head spin.

With my oldest, all LE would have to do is to have at least 2 of em sitting there smoking, being sure to blow smoke in son's general direction.  He'd break in no time flat. 

With my mid son, we wouldn't even reach the LEO, cuz all it would take is for me to say with a sad sad face, "I'm soooo disappointed in you".  He'd break immediately. 

Oh yeah.. we parents have our ways.  hehe....

And am quite sure that none of us would take such flimsy stories as the truth, or wait meekly by until one of em decide to mention what happened that night.  Oh hell to the no!

And with every flimsy story especially with the youngest I could see right through it, she can't lie at all, it is written all over her face. No way would I wait meekly by waiting to hear what happened, I might lose it and have to be hospitalized. I don't get any of this, anymore than I get any of the Anthony's actions 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: October 18, 2009, 01:04:42 PM »

Hard to discuss a case when it's so very quiet on the Satsuma front.  Like waiting for the kettle to boil.  Or the phone to ring.  Or.. 

Anyone know what happened to Ron's vehicles?  Guess he still has the new truck, but what about his purple car? 

And where was that purple car the night Haleigh went missing?  Have only heard of Misty driving her family's van.  We've heard time and again that she had no transportation that night.  Why not the purple car? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: October 18, 2009, 01:21:00 PM »

I am confused about what vehicles Ron owned Feb 9 th. Now he has three vehicles.
Somewhere I read, but that might have been just gossip, was that he bought a truck after Haleigh went missing. This was recently as they were wondering in a not nice way, why didn't he use some of the funds he got early on to hire a private dectective or to set up a non profit to do something to search instead of having a wedding, going to NY ( while others were searching for his daughter ) and buying a truck. The funds were flowing in to him then and he used the money on himself and Misty. Those pictures of Haleigh that we see on NG and the other programs, who got the monies for those pictures, we all know the networks pay for these things. And then he did get the back child support from Crystal. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #503 on: October 18, 2009, 01:24:28 PM »

They probably changed cars as often as they did bed partners.

My daughter is 7 yrs older than my son. When he got to be a teenager, She told him he might as well always tell me the truth, because I would find out before the sun went down anyway. hehe. We live in a small town.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: October 18, 2009, 01:27:16 PM »

And with every flimsy story especially with the youngest I could see right through it, she can't lie at all, it is written all over her face. No way would I wait meekly by waiting to hear what happened, I might lose it and have to be hospitalized. I don't get any of this, anymore than I get any of the Anthony's actions 

Exactly, NoRose!  We pretty know how we'd likely react/respond, (at least after the initial shock wore off, etc).  Makes it harder to understand those of the parents/g.parents in some of these cases.    

Of course we'd be supportive and defensive of our own, that's a normal reaction.  I'd be the dragon at the gate if my own were innocent, and I knew that for a fact.  I'd even be supportive in the case they might be guilty of something.  I'd help them turn themself in, and stand by em thruout, with "no comment" to the media.  I don't think many of us would cover for our own tho, especially not to such ridiculous lengths as we are seeing here. 

In this and sev other cases, it seems that the public doesn't know half what LE and the families knows.  And it seems that a good majority of what the public knows has been half-truths and flat out lies, confusion.  How can a family stand by and be supportive of that, defensive to the max, when they also say they have no clue what is fact? 

With the Anthony's, as with Ron/Misty's families, it seems to me that to be THAT supportive and defensive, with seemingly little known facts, that they do know what happened, to some extent if not all, and are covering.  There's no need to cover someone to such ridiculous lengths if that person is totally innocent.  All one has to say is, "I don't know what happened, let's allow LE time to sort it all out".  And be done with it.  No drama, no lies/half-truths, no game-playing behind the scenes, etc. 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: October 18, 2009, 01:32:10 PM »

I think it is a d@mn shame when a missing child becomes a money making business. If my child was missing I sure would not charge to have their pictures put out in the media. I may be wrong, but I just feel Haleigh is a copycat case of Caylee's.

God Bless!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: October 18, 2009, 01:34:52 PM »

ARCILLA

#
ARCILLA
# 51 / Female
# PALATKA, Florida, US
# Last Login: 10/17/2009
Mood: blessed blessed
http://www.myspace.com/queeninamerica

Heart, who in the world are these people?
WBG and his mother.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: October 18, 2009, 01:45:21 PM »

I think it is a d@mn shame when a missing child becomes a money making business. If my child was missing I sure would not charge to have their pictures put out in the media. I may be wrong, but I just feel Haleigh is a copycat case of Caylee's.
I would not charge for one darn picture, this could very well be a copycat of Caylee's case  Speaking about Ron's purple car, wasn't that car behind the crime tape in the driveway of the mobile home for quite awhile. I wondered if that car was there the entire night.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: October 18, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »

I wouldn't charge for the Find Me or the Missing pix, but I probably would for anything else. But the money would be in a specific purpose account and would go into finding the kiddo, ( private detective, stuff like that, a lawyer maybe to get info from LE or to represent the rights of the kiddo ) not stuff for me. Look at the Kesse's, I am sure they have taken money for pictures and spent 10 x more than they took in searching for their girl.
If ppl have no morals and values before a tradegy strikes, they aren't likely to get any after.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: October 18, 2009, 01:56:43 PM »

Was it just a coincidence that KRISTINA  RENEE  PREVATT  was Release Date & Time: 10/16/2009 1:12:54 PM and CHAD  DONALD  ELLIOTT was Booked Date & Time: 10/17/2009 3:09:42 AM
http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

And then there is JASON  WENDELL  MCLEOD who was also Booked Date & Time: 10/17/2009 2:28:44 AM that has a court date on a different matter (CRIMINAL ATTEMPT (SEXUAL BATTERY) (FALSE IMPRISONMENT ) set for tomorrow (10-19-2009) in which DANIEL SMITH LOOKADO, and GREGORY LEWIS PAGE (WBG) are STATE ATTORNEY WITNESSES. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6251.msg985917#msg985917

Heart
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #510 on: October 18, 2009, 01:57:06 PM »

And let me go ahead and ad. I know violence is not the answer. But I think that in this case that may be what it takes. I am not a violent person. But I will be if need be. And misty needs to say what she knows enough is enough

Beating the hell out of someone is NEVER the right answer.  I find it worrisome that by your own words, you say you would be violent if need be, even after saying you know violence is not the answer.   A lot of us would like to figuratively beat the hell out of Misty ... but not literally. 

Thank you, BG for this post. While I would love to see Haleigh be found, I do not believe that the end always justifies the means.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: October 18, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »

Was it just a coincidence that KRISTINA  RENEE  PREVATT  was Release Date & Time: 10/16/2009 1:12:54 PM and CHAD  DONALD  ELLIOTT was Booked Date & Time: 10/17/2009 3:09:42 AM
http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

And then there is JASON  WENDELL  MCLEOD who was also Booked Date & Time: 10/17/2009 2:28:44 AM that has a court date on a different matter (CRIMINAL ATTEMPT (SEXUAL BATTERY) (FALSE IMPRISONMENT ) set for tomorrow (10-19-2009) in which DANIEL SMITH LOOKADO, and GREGORY LEWIS PAGE (WBG) are STATE ATTORNEY WITNESSES. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6251.msg985917#msg985917
Good question 
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: October 18, 2009, 02:06:21 PM »

Thank you all monkeys for your awesome welcome. I would like to send a personal message; however I apparently can't follow directions. I would appreciate any help. TY
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: October 18, 2009, 02:11:22 PM »

Thank you all monkeys for your awesome welcome. I would like to send a personal message; however I apparently can't follow directions. I would appreciate any help. TY

Welcome Hopeforall!

I don't think you can send PM's on Scared Monkeys!

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: October 18, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »

Oh forgot to thank Heart for answering my question on whose Myspace page that was. I can't go to myspace...it bogs my old computer down. That poor lady needs to update her pic. if that is WBG

God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #515 on: October 18, 2009, 02:18:14 PM »

Yes mymonkey, all arrested around the same time after midnight last night according to the pcso website and all in and around the area of the mondex, where the L shaped pond was drained.

Postings starts on page 16 of this thread.

Hi Monkeys,

The Gasoline Stations (on the way) from 202 Green Lane to 444 Stokes: Hi-Way Mart of Palatka Inc, Suncoco and EZMart,
Did she stop for a pack of smokes and munchies? LE said he has physical evidence she wasn't home.  I did a Satellite view and searched for gas stations.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: October 18, 2009, 02:19:14 PM »

Nawwww.. We cannot use PM's in here, any longer.  You can however, send an email to Klaas (our admin) at  smklaas@hotmail.com  and ask her to forward your email addy to the person you want to contact.  Then after that you can email back and forth directly.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: October 18, 2009, 02:25:47 PM »

I am confused about what vehicles Ron owned Feb 9 th. Now he has three vehicles.
Somewhere I read, but that might have been just gossip, was that he bought a truck after Haleigh went missing. This was recently as they were wondering in a not nice way, why didn't he use some of the funds he got early on to hire a private dectective or to set up a non profit to do something to search instead of having a wedding, going to NY ( while others were searching for his daughter ) and buying a truck. The funds were flowing in to him then and he used the money on himself and Misty. Those pictures of Haleigh that we see on NG and the other programs, who got the monies for those pictures, we all know the networks pay for these things. And then he did get the back child support from Crystal. 

IIRC, Ron did get a newer truck right away.  Am thinking that's the one that had 'only God can judge me', on the back window.  I've heard too that he now has 3 vehicles, am like wth?  Why would he need three, he isn't working, and can only use one at a time.  Cuz I haven't heard of Misty driving his truck or car.  Just the van. 

Yeah... seems they likely are rolling in dough, or were at some point.  Likely spent it out as soon as it arrived. 

IMO. 

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: October 18, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »

Well I didn't know le said they had physical evidence that misty was not home!  Wow wonder what that is. I don't get it then. If they know she is lieing why not arrest her and show her what the evidence is that they have. That proves she was not home.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: October 18, 2009, 02:26:52 PM »

They probably changed cars as often as they did bed partners.

My daughter is 7 yrs older than my son. When he got to be a teenager, She told him he might as well always tell me the truth, because I would find out before the sun went down anyway. hehe. We live in a small town.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.