April 24, 2024, 09:30:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415841 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: October 18, 2009, 02:29:56 PM »

Regarding Violence:  War = violence = each and everyone of our freedoms that we enjoy here in the USA.  That is just a fact.

I am a mother and grandmother also.  Violence is not a way of life for me but if someone messes with my family, be sure, that I would defend them.  Now what that would take, I don't know.  But I do know this, not ever being in the position of having a child abducted, I cannot tell you what I would do.  It is easy to say I would do this, or I would not do that, but the truth is we don't know exactly what we would do.  I can't tell you that if it was my child that I would not resort to violence.  My inclination is to rip who ever is responsible apart.

HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: October 18, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »

flower ty WKS for the info.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: October 18, 2009, 02:33:40 PM »

I think it is a d@mn shame when a missing child becomes a money making business. If my child was missing I sure would not charge to have their pictures put out in the media. I may be wrong, but I just feel Haleigh is a copycat case of Caylee's.

I agree Darla! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: October 18, 2009, 02:41:51 PM »

I think it is a d@mn shame when a missing child becomes a money making business. If my child was missing I sure would not charge to have their pictures put out in the media. I may be wrong, but I just feel Haleigh is a copycat case of Caylee's.
I wouldn't charge for the Find Me or the Missing pix, but I probably would for anything else. But the money would be in a specific purpose account and would go into finding the kiddo, ( private detective, stuff like that, a lawyer maybe to get info from LE or to represent the rights of the kiddo ) not stuff for me. Look at the Kesse's, I am sure they have taken money for pictures and spent 10 x more than they took in searching for their girl.
If ppl have no morals and values before a tradegy strikes, they aren't likely to get any after.

That makes sense, Kat.  I'd likely do the same for the initial pics, no charge, cuz after all, we'd be doing all that we can to help find the lil one.  In the matter of 20+ pics later tho, I'd likely either be keeping the rest private, or saving out a few special ones.  Still don't think I'd take money for pics, unless I was writing a book myself or some such.  Hard to know for sure until that actual moment comes.  Would *not* be making lil things for ebay etc. such as some we know of.    

As a bystander watching these cases, seems to me that right about the time money comes into the picture, the missing child tends to become an afterthought. 

IMO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: October 18, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

The Gasoline Stations (on the way) from 202 Green Lane to 444 Stokes: Hi-Way Mart of Palatka Inc, Suncoco and EZMart,
Did she stop for a pack of smokes and munchies? LE said he has physical evidence she wasn't home.  I did a Satellite view and searched for gas stations.

I've heard that LE has some evidence, just dunno what that is.  Seems if they do have something concrete, they would arrest Misty, at the very least for child neglect or something. 

If she did stop for smokes and munchies, am guessing they caught her on tape?  And if so, why haven't they made that public?  As in, wtf are they waiting for?   

Only thing I can think of is that LE is still trying to build the case, and if they make an arrest then they only have so many days following that to present their case.  Is that the way it works? 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 18, 2009, 02:55:45 PM »

Someone asked about Ronald's THREE vehicles:

I grabbed this from the marital settlement agreement:

I believe he just had TWO vehicles the night of Feb. 9, 2009.

I think the 1995 GMC Sierra pickup truck was bought or acquired since Haleigh disappeared.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: October 18, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »

Regarding Violence:  War = violence = each and everyone of our freedoms that we enjoy here in the USA.  That is just a fact.

I am a mother and grandmother also.  Violence is not a way of life for me but if someone messes with my family, be sure, that I would defend them.  Now what that would take, I don't know.  But I do know this, not ever being in the position of having a child abducted, I cannot tell you what I would do.  It is easy to say I would do this, or I would not do that, but the truth is we don't know exactly what we would do.  I can't tell you that if it was my child that I would not resort to violence.  My inclination is to rip who ever is responsible apart.

Yep, I hear ya, KYcat.  And it's true, we don't know *for sure* what we'd each do in any situation until we're facing it, even with a good idea ahead of time. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: October 18, 2009, 03:00:35 PM »

flower ty WKS for the info.

You're welcome!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: October 18, 2009, 03:03:11 PM »

I think the 1995 GMC Sierra pickup truck was bought or acquired since Haleigh disappeared.

Thanks Brandi.  So the third vehicle is the newer truck he got just after Haleigh went missing.  Why on earth do they need three??  And I've not heard/read of Misty driving any of those, have you? 

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: October 18, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »

Well I always thought that when it comes to a missing child/person. That if you knew that the person that was last seen with the missing person. And u had proof then you should arrest them. And let them know what you have on them. It just seems to me that they have waited to long to tell what tje evidence is. That is if they really do have any at all. They arrested hassani foster dad because they just thought he was lieing. I guess I am so confused. Ugh
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: October 18, 2009, 03:07:57 PM »

Email announcement and request for help - from the Hearts For Haleigh forum. 

We are working on a video for Haleigh and have been asking for members help for ideas in finishing it. Most of our members seem a bit too shy to offer suggestions, lol, so we're going to put what we have up for awhile today at 4pm EDT, 1pm (PDT) for guests to be able to view and offer their suggestions. Will be shown in this post.

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=571.0

If you would like to announce this on twitter you can copy the following:

Public viewing/help wanted - H4H video project 4pm EDT/1pm PDT, for 3 hours today.  http://bit.ly/1vbeX4

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: October 18, 2009, 03:12:15 PM »

Well I always thought that when it comes to a missing child/person. That if you knew that the person that was last seen with the missing person. And u had proof then you should arrest them. And let them know what you have on them. It just seems to me that they have waited to long to tell what tje evidence is. That is if they really do have any at all. They arrested hassani foster dad because they just thought he was lieing. I guess I am so confused. Ugh

From what I understand, LE had enough evidence in Hassani's case to arrest both his caretakers, just didn't have enough yet for a conviction, I think the judge said.  So they had to let em go. 

IMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: October 18, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

Reading over yonder..

On the scanner last night, it was reported that cows were in the roadway.. Again.........

And later, the dispatcher said "the cows have MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED off the roadway". And she actually Moo-ed. 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: October 18, 2009, 03:20:15 PM »

They have to have probable cause/sufficient evidence.  The sheriff's office has said they don't have probable cause to arrest Misty. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 18, 2009, 03:27:18 PM »

Thanks Brandi.  So the third vehicle is the newer truck he got just after Haleigh went missing.  Why on earth do they need three??  And I've not heard/read of Misty driving any of those, have you? 

Nope, sure haven't. Never seen her in any picture or video driving anything.

Why Ronald needs three vehicles when he is not working and not obviously out searching for Haleigh, I have no clue. Maybe two of the three are not running? I don't even know how he acquired the latest truck. Maybe it was given to him.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: October 18, 2009, 03:29:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

The Gasoline Stations (on the way) from 202 Green Lane to 444 Stokes: Hi-Way Mart of Palatka Inc, Suncoco and EZMart,
Did she stop for a pack of smokes and munchies? LE said he has physical evidence she wasn't home.  I did a Satellite view and searched for gas stations.

I've heard that LE has some evidence, just dunno what that is.  Seems if they do have something concrete, they would arrest Misty, at the very least for child neglect or something. 

If she did stop for smokes and munchies, am guessing they caught her on tape?  And if so, why haven't they made that public?  As in, wtf are they waiting for?   

Only thing I can think of is that LE is still trying to build the case, and if they make an arrest then they only have so many days following that to present their case.  Is that the way it works? 

I think that's how it works, Wyks.   I would guess they can't arrest her for child neglect unless they have absolute proof she either left the children home alone that night, or had taken them to a drug party.  I doubt her brother's statement about knocking on the door would stand up as proof.  He certainly waited for a convenient time to even tell it.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: October 18, 2009, 03:38:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I think that's how it works, Wyks.   I would guess they can't arrest her for child neglect unless they have absolute proof she either left the children home alone that night, or had taken them to a drug party.  I doubt her brother's statement about knocking on the door would stand up as proof.  He certainly waited for a convenient time to even tell it.

Hmmm.. well dang it.  lol  Some evidence is not enough I guess.  Have heard that it was a receipt from an ATM use, but am not sure if it was caught on video.  If not then I guess the defense could just say prove it was Misty using that ATM.  (but am thinking it's all still rumor, haven't read it reported this way yet). 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: October 18, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »

Why Ronald needs three vehicles when he is not working and not obviously out searching for Haleigh, I have no clue. Maybe two of the three are not running? I don't even know how he acquired the latest truck. Maybe it was given to him.

There was one pic of her driving the van, and that was way earlier on.  Cuz it was after that there was what seemed a scramble to cover the fact that she had been caught in a pic driving.. She didn't have a license at that point, wasn't married yet either. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #538 on: October 18, 2009, 03:42:40 PM »

Brandi,

You are so observant, thank-you.

Do you know, please, was she granted ANYTHING from the divorce? The two plastic tote bags? Was that it?Smile TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: October 18, 2009, 04:07:01 PM »

<snipped>
Brandi,

You are so observant, thank-you.

Do you know, please, was she granted ANYTHING from the divorce? The two plastic tote bags? Was that it?Smile TIA

I don't think there was any real or personal property that Misty had any ownership of in this union.

I am sure she got to keep her clothes, etc. That kind of thing is not what would be listed in a settlement agreement.

If she had a bank account, or they had a joint account, then she would have come away with some money. (See above.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.