April 19, 2024, 07:05:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415721 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: October 19, 2009, 12:24:11 PM »

as far as the tm and klaas thing... i think mk is a dbag now because of it... they are both here to help the missing...  yet tm spends his time actually searching instead of just being a talking head... so what if tm uses out of the box methods... i bet if the girl who was in her neighbors trailer closet as police were at the door and then later buried was found because police came in and searched without a warrant klaas would not have a problem with it... so leave tm alone... at least he is doing something... i think they have 2 diff stances tm wanting to find the body for burial and respect and closure and klaas wanting to make sure the culprits are brought to justice without flaw and most of that will prob rely on confessions since evidence is probably not around anymore... at this point for crystal's sake i hope they get the body... and the rest of them burn in hell...
as far as the violence not solving anything... i would beat the hell out of misty or anyone else for that matter if they would tell where the body is... haleigh does not deserve to be eaten by bugs and animals and what goes around comes around whoever did bodily harm to haleigh should receive it 3 fold... jmo and i am not a violent person i would not beat them out of hate i would however do whatever it takes to get the answers that bring haleigh home dead or alive... pull off a toe nail or two with rusty pliers sounds about right...

When 2 elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled.

MK and TM being the elephants and the missing kids and adults are the grass.

I have heard several arguments about violence vs non violence and I wanted to weigh in with my position, not to argue with anyone else's right to an opinion, but just because...

I know I would feel that anything I did was justifiable in order to find someone who was missing.  I hopefully would also remember that I have a child at home who depends on me to keep things steady and who would be alone if his mom were in jail.  Since he has autism and anxiety disorder, he would forever wonder when I was going to be missing again.  I would do anything I could to help Haleigh, even what Donna did, I would not, however, jeopardize my own family to do it. 

Another 2 cents in the pot.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: October 19, 2009, 12:31:13 PM »

Good afternoon Higherhopes, akmom, Tams, NCMike, kimmy2, Heart, all other Monkeys and Guests!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: October 19, 2009, 12:33:39 PM »

Good afternoon Higherhopes, akmom, Tams, NCMike, kimmy2, Heart, all other Monkeys and Guests!

And boyz and girlz!

I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: October 19, 2009, 12:33:56 PM »

as far as the tm and klaas thing... i think mk is a dbag now because of it... they are both here to help the missing...  yet tm spends his time actually searching instead of just being a talking head... so what if tm uses out of the box methods... i bet if the girl who was in her neighbors trailer closet as police were at the door and then later buried was found because police came in and searched without a warrant klaas would not have a problem with it... so leave tm alone... at least he is doing something... i think they have 2 diff stances tm wanting to find the body for burial and respect and closure and klaas wanting to make sure the culprits are brought to justice without flaw and most of that will prob rely on confessions since evidence is probably not around anymore... at this point for crystal's sake i hope they get the body... and the rest of them burn in hell...
as far as the violence not solving anything... i would beat the hell out of misty or anyone else for that matter if they would tell where the body is... haleigh does not deserve to be eaten by bugs and animals and what goes around comes around whoever did bodily harm to haleigh should receive it 3 fold... jmo and i am not a violent person i would not beat them out of hate i would however do whatever it takes to get the answers that bring haleigh home dead or alive... pull off a toe nail or two with rusty pliers sounds about right...

I have heard several arguments about violence vs non violence and I wanted to weigh in with my position, not to argue with anyone else's right to an opinion, but just because...

I know I would feel that anything I did was justifiable in order to find someone who was missing.  I hopefully would also remember that I have a child at home who depends on me to keep things steady and who would be alone if his mom were in jail.  Since he has autism and anxiety disorder, he would forever wonder when I was going to be missing again.  I would do anything I could to help Haleigh, even what Donna did, I would not, however, jeopardize my own family to do it. 

A very big Ditto Bearlyhere!

Heart
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #684 on: October 19, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »

I get what you are saying and I stayed out of the debate because I feel the same. That being said, I would rather go to jail for protecting or finding my kids than let something bad happen to them. One of mine had a bad thing happen and it is all I can do not to beat the life out of the person that did it. But in my situation, I had to let the law "take care of it" but if the person ever crosses the road in front of me I may suffer a break failure . . .   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: October 19, 2009, 12:38:13 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Father Divorces Former Baby Sitter

Monday, October 19, 2009

After just eight months of marriage, the father of missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings has divorced the teenager who last saw the girl.

A St. Johns County judge finalized the divorce between Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin on Thursday.

The two became national figures after then-5-year-old Haleigh disappeared in February from Cummings' trailer home, in a heavily wooded area near the central Florida town of Satsuma. Seventeen-year-old Misty had been baby-sitting Haleigh and another of Cummings' children.

The two married in March, about a month after Haleigh disappeared.

Croslin said in a nationally televised interview this month she believes family members of Haleigh's mother are responsible for the abduction.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568520,00.html

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: October 19, 2009, 12:45:59 PM »

i agree totally and fortunately for all players them and me have a 1500 mile buffer zone so all parties are safe lo9l i was just saying i do not think misty or anyone should be handled with kids gloves anymore... that obviously isn't working
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #687 on: October 19, 2009, 12:57:51 PM »

You are correct, I wouldn't jeopardize my family either, that would make no sense to me. And about violence, I just couldn't do it, to me it would only make matters worse to beat up Misty, sure I would think it, but what good would it do getting sent to jail for it. I just don't know what the answer is, but I think Crystal not going to beat Misty up is a very sound and sane idea. My two cents.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: October 19, 2009, 01:01:28 PM »

Ronald, Misty Cummings divorce is final

Monday, October 19th, 2009 at 12:30 pm by Peter Ellis

After just eight months of marriage, the father of missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings has divorced the teenager who last saw the girl.
A St. Johns County judge finalized the divorce between Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin on Thursday.

The two became national figures after then-5-year-old Haleigh disappeared in February from Cummings’ trailer home, in a heavily wooded area near the central Florida town of Satsuma. Seventeen-year-old Misty had been baby-sitting Haleigh and another of Cummings’ children.

The two married in March, about a month after Haleigh went missing.
Croslin said in a nationally televised interview this month she believes family members of Haleigh’s mother are responsible for the abduction.
http://news.staugustine.com/news/2009/10/19/ronald-misty-cummings-divorce-is-final/

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: October 19, 2009, 01:13:29 PM »

You are correct, I wouldn't jeopardize my family either, that would make no sense to me. And about violence, I just couldn't do it, to me it would only make matters worse to beat up Misty, sure I would think it, but what good would it do getting sent to jail for it. I just don't know what the answer is, but I think Crystal not going to beat Misty up is a very sound and sane idea. My two cents.
Good Morning Rose and Good Morning Bearly..   now, If my child was missing at the hands  of someone else and I knew for a fact that this person had done something and just would not say what it was, well......dont hold me responsible for what I just might do to that person given the chance, I know that smacking the crap out of Misty probably wont make her say anything different, and as of right now, we dont know what part Misty actually played in HaLeigh's dissapearance so I would have to wait and see, BUT.....if I was to be shown PROOF...that she did, well all I can say is they better have her out of my line of sight and locked up before they tell me........I would not be accountable for what I might do if she was within my reaching distance, because that child is or was my family and so Im sure I would probably go a little crazy on her butt........yea....I dont know karate....but I do know crazy!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #690 on: October 19, 2009, 01:14:02 PM »

Oh gag....

BOMBSHELL TANIGHT! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: October 19, 2009, 01:23:59 PM »

HaleighNewz Misty has taken action to rescind Restraining Order against Tommy Croslin http://ow.ly/vfYu

HaleighNewz Click on link, click Online Inquiry System, Accept Disclaimer, Putnam Civil Dockets, Under Name %CROSLIN%, Click Search http://ow.ly/vgeX half a minute ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/

fix broken link

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 01:56:09 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: October 19, 2009, 01:25:09 PM »

I get what you are saying and I stayed out of the debate because I feel the same. That being said, I would rather go to jail for protecting or finding my kids than let something bad happen to them. One of mine had a bad thing happen and it is all I can do not to beat the life out of the person that did it. But in my situation, I had to let the law "take care of it" but if the person ever crosses the road in front of me I may suffer a break failure . . .   

IKWYM

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: October 19, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »

I know crazy also HH, that is why I would have to be very far away from Misty, Ron, Teresa and Granny 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: October 19, 2009, 01:27:12 PM »

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06   Disposition Date: 2009-09-09
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS    

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J    Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date   Docket Description
2009-08-06   001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-08-06   002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-08-06   003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30
2009-08-10   004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP
2009-08-19   005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-08-19   006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30
2009-09-09   007.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-09-09   008.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - SERENA PINES
2009-09-09   009.FINAL JUDGMENT FOR PROTECTION - SIGNED EAM 09/09/09
2009-09-09   FL#200954686653
2009-10-16   010.REOPEN - MOTION TO DISSOLVE INJUNCTION-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-16   011.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE-MISTY CUMMINGS

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: October 19, 2009, 01:28:53 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Father Divorces Former Baby Sitter

Monday, October 19, 2009

The two became national figures after then-5-year-old Haleigh disappeared in February from Cummings' trailer home, in a heavily wooded area near the central Florida town of Satsuma. Seventeen-year-old Misty had been baby-sitting Haleigh and another of Cummings' children.

The two married in March, about a month after Haleigh disappeared.

Croslin said in a nationally televised interview this month she believes family members of Haleigh's mother are responsible for the abduction.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568520,00.html

What a headline!   

It looks like he divorced his own babysitter!

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #696 on: October 19, 2009, 01:31:32 PM »

Hi monkeys~It was "girls weekend" at the condo this weekend so I missed any/all info.......any updates besides Misty dropping the injunction. Also, I know Donna Brock wasn't on the Levi Page show, but did anyone catch he show??

Here's hoping to a productive week and praying THIS will be the week she if found an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: October 19, 2009, 01:37:29 PM »

i agree totally and fortunately for all players them and me have a 1500 mile buffer zone so all parties are safe lo9l i was just saying i do not think misty or anyone should be handled with kids gloves anymore... that obviously isn't working

No.  It is not working, but it looks like fear tactics haven't worked either.  Guns, abuse, abusive language, and brawls seem to be the norm.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: October 19, 2009, 01:44:11 PM »

Good Morning Rose and Good Morning Bearly..   now, If my child was missing at the hands  of someone else and I knew for a fact that this person had done something and just would not say what it was, well......dont hold me responsible for what I just might do to that person given the chance, I know that smacking the crap out of Misty probably wont make her say anything different, and as of right now, we dont know what part Misty actually played in HaLeigh's dissapearance so I would have to wait and see, BUT.....if I was to be shown PROOF...that she did, well all I can say is they better have her out of my line of sight and locked up before they tell me........I would not be accountable for what I might do if she was within my reaching distance, because that child is or was my family and so Im sure I would probably go a little crazy on her butt........yea....I dont know karate....but I do know crazy!!!!

I was not talking about my own child.  I was talking about Haleigh.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: October 19, 2009, 01:48:20 PM »

Hi monkeys~It was "girls weekend" at the condo this weekend so I missed any/all info.......any updates besides Misty dropping the injunction. Also, I know Donna Brock wasn't on the Levi Page show, but did anyone catch he show??

Here's hoping to a productive week and praying THIS will be the week she if found an angelic monkey
Hope you had a great weekend  I didn't catch Levi's show.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.