April 26, 2024, 01:59:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415916 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: October 19, 2009, 01:49:30 PM »

Oh gag....

BOMBSHELL TANIGHT! 

If as many bombshells as she promised really happened, they would have blown us off the face of the earth by now.  As far as I know, we are not in any danger from a Nanny G Bomb.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: October 19, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06   Disposition Date: 2009-09-09
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS    

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J    Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date   Docket Description
2009-08-06   001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-08-06   002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-08-06   003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30
2009-08-10   004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP
2009-08-19   005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-08-19   006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30
2009-09-09   007.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-09-09   008.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - SERENA PINES
2009-09-09   009.FINAL JUDGMENT FOR PROTECTION - SIGNED EAM 09/09/09
2009-09-09   FL#200954686653
2009-10-16   010.REOPEN - MOTION TO DISSOLVE INJUNCTION-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-16   011.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE-MISTY CUMMINGS

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

She does not seem to be able to think for herself.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: October 19, 2009, 02:03:43 PM »

Hi monkeys~It was "girls weekend" at the condo this weekend so I missed any/all info.......any updates besides Misty dropping the injunction. Also, I know Donna Brock wasn't on the Levi Page show, but did anyone catch he show??

Here's hoping to a productive week and praying THIS will be the week she if found an angelic monkey

Love them!

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #703 on: October 19, 2009, 02:23:37 PM »

Hi monkeys~It was "girls weekend" at the condo this weekend so I missed any/all info.......any updates besides Misty dropping the injunction. Also, I know Donna Brock wasn't on the Levi Page show, but did anyone catch he show??

Here's hoping to a productive week and praying THIS will be the week she if found an angelic monkey
Hope you had a great weekend  I didn't catch Levi's show.

Thanks NRCG~I did and I was laughing so hard because it dropped into the low 60's here with a 35mph wind with gust around 50, and everyone out had on Uggs, big thick hoodies and winter hats, you'd have thought you were in MN and it was snowing

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: October 19, 2009, 02:24:27 PM »

UCN: 542009DR001003FDXXXX
File Date: 2009-08-06   Disposition Date: 2009-09-09
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: ELIZABETH A MORRIS    

Plaintiffs
CUMMINGS MISTY J    Defendants
CROSLIN JR HANK T

Date   Docket Description
2009-08-06   001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2009-08-06   002.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2009-08-06   003.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION 08/19/09 AT 09:30
2009-08-10   004.RTN OF SVC-SVD 08/06/09 - IND - TEMP
2009-08-19   005.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-08-19   006.ORDER EXTENDING TEMPORARY INJUNCTION 09/09/09 09:30
2009-09-09   007.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
2009-09-09   008.NOTICE OF APPEARANCE - SERENA PINES
2009-09-09   009.FINAL JUDGMENT FOR PROTECTION - SIGNED EAM 09/09/09
2009-09-09   FL#200954686653
2009-10-16   010.REOPEN - MOTION TO DISSOLVE INJUNCTION-MISTY CUMMINGS
2009-10-16   011.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE-MISTY CUMMINGS

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

She does not seem to be able to think for herself.

Her brain cells are probably at this point.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: October 19, 2009, 02:34:11 PM »

HEARTS FOR HALEIGH VIDEO: http://bit.ly/36RiTF
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: October 19, 2009, 02:41:30 PM »

Once Restraining Order is rescinded, Misty will be able to move back in with her family.It has been reported that she plans to do just that.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: October 19, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »

Love them!

How cute-that's about what we would normally look like had we not had a cold front come thru

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: October 19, 2009, 03:05:06 PM »

Thanks NRCG~I did and I was laughing so hard because it dropped into the low 60's here with a 35mph wind with gust around 50, and everyone out had on Uggs, big thick hoodies and winter hats, you'd have thought you were in MN and it was snowing
we had a snow storm up here in mass.. in october it is supposed to  be in the 60's tomorrow LOL
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: October 19, 2009, 03:10:34 PM »

we had a snow storm up here in mass.. in october it is supposed to  be in the 60's tomorrow LOL

So much for global warming

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #710 on: October 19, 2009, 03:31:40 PM »

Once Restraining Order is rescinded, Misty will be able to move back in with her family.It has been reported that she plans to do just that.
Well, at least her family is accepting her back, after some of the things she said 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: October 19, 2009, 03:32:51 PM »

Weird weather everywhere, just more to confuse, like these cases aren't enough confusion 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: October 19, 2009, 03:36:21 PM »

Well, at least her family is accepting her back, after some of the things she said 
and again this brings up my question of if Misty will leave town with them if they decide to go back to Tennessee, I dont think LE can stop her because she has not been charged with anything...hmmm

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: October 19, 2009, 03:51:51 PM »

and again this brings up my question of if Misty will leave town with them if they decide to go back to Tennessee, I dont think LE can stop her because she has not been charged with anything...hmmm
No, they can't stop her, and I'll bet that is where they will all be heading.
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #714 on: October 19, 2009, 04:11:17 PM »

as far as the tm and klaas thing... i think mk is a dbag now because of it... they are both here to help the missing...  yet tm spends his time actually searching instead of just being a talking head... so what if tm uses out of the box methods... i bet if the girl who was in her neighbors trailer closet as police were at the door and then later buried was found because police came in and searched without a warrant klaas would not have a problem with it... so leave tm alone... at least he is doing something... i think they have 2 diff stances tm wanting to find the body for burial and respect and closure and klaas wanting to make sure the culprits are brought to justice without flaw and most of that will prob rely on confessions since evidence is probably not around anymore... at this point for crystal's sake i hope they get the body... and the rest of them burn in hell...
as far as the violence not solving anything... i would beat the hell out of misty or anyone else for that matter if they would tell where the body is... haleigh does not deserve to be eaten by bugs and animals and what goes around comes around whoever did bodily harm to haleigh should receive it 3 fold... jmo and i am not a violent person i would not beat them out of hate i would however do whatever it takes to get the answers that bring haleigh home dead or alive... pull off a toe nail or two with rusty pliers sounds about right...

When 2 elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled.

MK and TM being the elephants and the missing kids and adults are the grass.

I have heard several arguments about violence vs non violence and I wanted to weigh in with my position, not to argue with anyone else's right to an opinion, but just because...

I know I would feel that anything I did was justifiable in order to find someone who was missing.  I hopefully would also remember that I have a child at home who depends on me to keep things steady and who would be alone if his mom were in jail.  Since he has autism and anxiety disorder, he would forever wonder when I was going to be missing again.  I would do anything I could to help Haleigh, even what Donna did, I would not, however, jeopardize my own family to do it. 

Another 2 cents in the pot.

I get what you are saying and I stayed out of the debate because I feel the same. That being said, I would rather go to jail for protecting or finding my kids than let something bad happen to them. One of mine had a bad thing happen and it is all I can do not to beat the life out of the person that did it. But in my situation, I had to let the law "take care of it" but if the person ever crosses the road in front of me I may suffer a break failure . . .   
[/b]

bolded by me .. I can relate I've been in the same type situation(bad experience) with one of my girls.....you feel helpless and have to leave it legal authorities hands but when that fails like did with us .....it's very frustrating but we have found a few ways to make life miserable for the other person
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: October 19, 2009, 04:25:40 PM »

Ger has posted some new pictures at http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=577.0

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #716 on: October 19, 2009, 04:38:49 PM »

as far as the tm and klaas thing... i think mk is a dbag now because of it... they are both here to help the missing...  yet tm spends his time actually searching instead of just being a talking head... so what if tm uses out of the box methods... i bet if the girl who was in her neighbors trailer closet as police were at the door and then later buried was found because police came in and searched without a warrant klaas would not have a problem with it... so leave tm alone... at least he is doing something... i think they have 2 diff stances tm wanting to find the body for burial and respect and closure and klaas wanting to make sure the culprits are brought to justice without flaw and most of that will prob rely on confessions since evidence is probably not around anymore... at this point for crystal's sake i hope they get the body... and the rest of them burn in hell...
as far as the violence not solving anything... i would beat the hell out of misty or anyone else for that matter if they would tell where the body is... haleigh does not deserve to be eaten by bugs and animals and what goes around comes around whoever did bodily harm to haleigh should receive it 3 fold... jmo and i am not a violent person i would not beat them out of hate i would however do whatever it takes to get the answers that bring haleigh home dead or alive... pull off a toe nail or two with rusty pliers sounds about right...

When 2 elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled.

MK and TM being the elephants and the missing kids and adults are the grass.

I have heard several arguments about violence vs non violence and I wanted to weigh in with my position, not to argue with anyone else's right to an opinion, but just because...

I know I would feel that anything I did was justifiable in order to find someone who was missing.  I hopefully would also remember that I have a child at home who depends on me to keep things steady and who would be alone if his mom were in jail.  Since he has autism and anxiety disorder, he would forever wonder when I was going to be missing again.  I would do anything I could to help Haleigh, even what Donna did, I would not, however, jeopardize my own family to do it. 

Another 2 cents in the pot.

I get what you are saying and I stayed out of the debate because I feel the same. That being said, I would rather go to jail for protecting or finding my kids than let something bad happen to them. One of mine had a bad thing happen and it is all I can do not to beat the life out of the person that did it. But in my situation, I had to let the law "take care of it" but if the person ever crosses the road in front of me I may suffer a break failure . . .   
[/b]

bolded by me .. I can relate I've been in the same type situation(bad experience) with one of my girls.....you feel helpless and have to leave it legal authorities hands but when that fails like did with us .....it's very frustrating but we have found a few ways to make life miserable for the other person

My bad guy is a step son so I can not do much to make him too miserable. But if I could.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: October 19, 2009, 04:52:31 PM »

O/T

Tip Leads To Volusia Co. Apparent Meth Lab

POSTED: 3:54 pm EDT October 19, 2009
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT October 19, 2009

Volusia Co. Apparent Meth Lab] [DIGG: Tip Leads To Volusia Co. Apparent Meth
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. -- An anonymous tip led investigators to an apparent meth lab in Volusia County Monday.

Police said that when they arrived at the New Smyrna Beach home, they also found two stolen cars.

Nickoles Lange and Robert Steedley have been arrested and now face drug charges after authorities found meth making materials in the house on Glencoe Road.

Eddie Selph faces charges for driving a stolen car.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21340736/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: October 19, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »

Thanks Brandi!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: October 19, 2009, 05:08:55 PM »

O/T

Tip Leads To Volusia Co. Apparent Meth Lab

POSTED: 3:54 pm EDT October 19, 2009
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT October 19, 2009

Volusia Co. Apparent Meth Lab] [DIGG: Tip Leads To Volusia Co. Apparent Meth
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. -- An anonymous tip led investigators to an apparent meth lab in Volusia County Monday.

Police said that when they arrived at the New Smyrna Beach home, they also found two stolen cars.

Nickoles Lange and Robert Steedley have been arrested and now face drug charges after authorities found meth making materials in the house on Glencoe Road.

Eddie Selph
faces charges for driving a stolen car.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21340736/detail.html

Must be a family business.  Drugs Be We!  Low Life R Us!

JODY  LYNN  SELPH
Hollister ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 12/27/2008 4:42:44 PM  - Booking#: 08-05558
Release Date & Time: 1/15/2009 2:14:04 PM
DOB: 8/18/1971 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-PRODUCING SCHEDULE I   F   T    $1,004.00    1/15/2009 1:52:31 PM
893.13-7a5   DANGEROUS DRUGS KEEP SHOP OR VEHICLE ETC FOR DRUGS 1ST VIOL   M   F    $504.00    1/15/2009 1:51:45 PM
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    1/15/2009 1:51:58 PM
893.13-6b   MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS   M   F    $504.00    1/15/2009 1:52:15 PM
                $2,516.00    

Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.131A-83   CULTIVATION OF CANNABIS   F   3    $1,004.00    8/1/2008 7:00:42 PM
893.137A5-1   MAINT. STRUCT. OR CONV. TO KEEP/SELL DRUGS   M   1    $504.00    8/1/2008 7:02:12 PM
893.147-1   POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA   M   1    $504.00    8/1/2008 7:02:55 PM
893.13-6b   MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS   M   1    $504.00    8/1/2008 7:03:22 PM
                $2,516.00    

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.