April 26, 2024, 03:49:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 416006 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: October 19, 2009, 10:53:53 PM »

Does anyone know how long it takes to rescind a restraining order?

Where are all the Croslin's staying now? 

It appears that Misty has outsmarted them all and will soon be on her way to another State.   

Where oh where is Haleigh?  an angelic monkey

o/t IM - glad to hear you had a girl's weekend.  I was concerned about your daughter.  Is she o. k. now?

Thanks Can, she is better-poor girl has bee thru it this yr, last ER visit was a kidney stone.

NO clue where Misty or any of the Croslins are staying, or for that matter Ron.......last I heard he was inn Satsuma

Thanks IM.  I'm afraid that once Misty leaves the area, she will feel the pressure lift and any hope of learning more from her is over, unless someone else talks.

o/t glad your daughter is feeling better health wise.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: October 19, 2009, 10:55:18 PM »

I checked for the Amber Alert in FL, I don't see one yet but here is the link for the site so you guys can keep an eye on it and pass it around if it does post.

http://www.floridaamberalert.com/index.html

Sorry mods for the OT (I don't think Haleigh would mind.)
I'll put any updates I find on Somers thread.

I'll see if I can find a scanner link too.

Please tweet and post Somers info everywhere all.

dsn

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: October 19, 2009, 10:56:41 PM »

TY for scanner info Brandi.

BBl all.

Dsn

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: October 19, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »

57 Sexual offenders in a 3 mile radius.

Thats what makes me so mad sex offenders should never be let out of jail....they more than likely will offend again according to statics....the laws are not protecting our children.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: October 19, 2009, 11:00:12 PM »

Here is a better link for the actual page to check for Amber Alerts, this way you only have to refresh.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Content/getdoc/abc0ed28-5387-4c27-8076-e80fe2fd43aa/Amber-Alerts.aspx

OK, sorry again.

Anything else I will put in Somer's thread.

Thanks,

Dsn

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #785 on: October 19, 2009, 11:04:09 PM »

TrotlineDesigns clewiston florida has the big chopper out tonight with lights bright.. anyone know what they are looking for  39 minutes ago from web
http://twitter.com/
Where is Clewiston??

Nevermind it's way down south near the Everglades
Yea, way down in the middle of no where...lol.....how in the world are they ever gonna find Haleigh...........me and my daughter watched....I know my name is Steven today........such a sad story, and it even continued to be sad even after steven came home...

I know, he ended up dying and his brother became a serial killer........I remember Mark Lunsford one time saying that he didn't know whether Jessica was better off in heaven or if she had been left here to endure the aftermath, it was so heartbreaking and then I think about people like Shawn Hornbeck and Jayce D and wonder how on earth do you ever get to a "normal" place ever again
TrotlineDesigns clewiston florida has the big chopper out tonight with lights bright.. anyone know what they are looking for  39 minutes ago from web
http://twitter.com/
Where is Clewiston??

Nevermind it's way down south near the Everglades
Yea, way down in the middle of no where...lol.....how in the world are they ever gonna find Haleigh...........me and my daughter watched....I know my name is Steven today........such a sad story, and it even continued to be sad even after steven came home...

I know, he ended up dying and his brother became a serial killer........I remember Mark Lunsford one time saying that he didn't know whether Jessica was better off in heaven or if she had been left here to endure the aftermath, it was so heartbreaking and then I think about people like Shawn Hornbeck and Jayce D and wonder how on earth do you ever get to a "normal" place ever again

Shawn is doing really well.  I see him all the time. 
an angelic monkey Thank God......I saw him on a special about 2-3 weeks ago and he seems like just your average teenager enjoying the dirtbike etc., I was worried sick for him and happy to know he's doing well.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: October 19, 2009, 11:04:52 PM »

Ahh, Misty is back in the family fold again.  Does anyone know where in Tennessee they were before Mother Croslin was brought back to Florida? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: October 19, 2009, 11:09:37 PM »

Ahh, Misty is back in the family fold again.  Does anyone know where in Tennessee they were before Mother Croslin was brought back to Florida? 

The Nashville area. Davidson County, IIRC.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: October 19, 2009, 11:12:28 PM »

57 Sexual offenders in a 3 mile radius.

Thats what makes me so mad sex offenders should never be let out of jail....they more than likely will offend again according to statics....the laws are not protecting our children.
I agree, I'm all for putting them on a remote Island to fend for themselves after the first strike.......they NEVER quit offending

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: October 19, 2009, 11:13:47 PM »

The Nashville area. Davidson County, IIRC.

Thanks Brandi.  That is certainly too close for comfort to where I am.  I fear if she does go to Tennesse with her family then we have lost hope to get any more information out of her.  Maybe it was better when she was married to Ron.  At least she was in Satsuma and her actions were monitored.  I don't know.  Who knows.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: October 19, 2009, 11:15:10 PM »

Does anyone know how long it takes to rescind a restraining order?

Where are all the Croslin's staying now? 

It appears that Misty has outsmarted them all and will soon be on her way to another State.   

Where oh where is Haleigh?  an angelic monkey

o/t IM - glad to hear you had a girl's weekend.  I was concerned about your daughter.  Is she o. k. now?

Thanks Can, she is better-poor girl has bee thru it this yr, last ER visit was a kidney stone.

NO clue where Misty or any of the Croslins are staying, or for that matter Ron.......last I heard he was inn Satsuma

Thanks IM.  I'm afraid that once Misty leaves the area, she will feel the pressure lift and any hope of learning more from her is over, unless someone else talks.

o/t glad your daughter is feeling better health wise.

I hope that by splitting her and Ron something/anything will happen......

o/t Thanks for your kindness about my daughter

[
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: October 19, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »

I personally am for castration for all sex offenders.  If they can't control themselves then we should control it for them. 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #792 on: October 19, 2009, 11:18:26 PM »

I personally am for castration for all sex offenders.  If they can't control themselves then we should control it for them. 

Oh, and a lobotomy would be in order also.  THEN turn them loose on an island by themselves.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: October 19, 2009, 11:21:02 PM »

Oh, and a lobotomy would be in order also.  THEN turn them loose on an island by themselves.

Sounds good to me, just castration isn't even enough for me as they have been known to use "objects" to offend......remember Sandra Cantu

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: October 19, 2009, 11:21:31 PM »

All our discussion about Florida's DCF.. and their seeming lack of action, etc. 

I've been doing some digging around, and you'll never guess what I've found!  Perhaps not in Putnam County, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that out with a little more digging...

The following is in regard to at least a few counties in Florida:

"In response to the 2002 scandal, involving a still-missing Miami girl, Rilya Wilson, Florida overhauled its child-protection system. Among other changes, the Legislature passed a law making it a felony for caseworkers to falsify records."

It wasn't a felony before?????????     It took legislature to pass such a law?

Even worse.......

"... the Wilson case led DCF to outsource much of its child-welfare work to private contractors.  Yet, half of the caseworkers cited for falsifying records worked for contractors -- and some of them were responsible for the most egregious cases."

They've been outsourcing child-welfare caseloads????????????      

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20090716/OPINION/907161047?Title=Deceiving-the-DCF

How many other counties/states do this? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: October 19, 2009, 11:24:47 PM »

Sounds good to me, just castration isn't even enough for me as they have been known to use "objects" to offend......remember Sandra Cantu

Yes and that's why a lobotomoy is in order.  They sicken me.
Of all the crimes that are committed every day, I do believe that sexual abuse is the most heinous, despicable and unforgiveable.  Even murder can be "self defense" but there is no justification for sexual abuse.  Alright, I am on a roll.  I will stop now. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: October 19, 2009, 11:26:34 PM »

Yes and that's why a lobotomoy is in order.  They sicken me.
Of all the crimes that are committed every day, I do believe that sexual abuse is the most heinous, despicable and unforgiveable.  Even murder can be "self defense" but there is no justification for sexual abuse.  Alright, I am on a roll.  I will stop now. 

I agree because it destoys their soul , rant all you want-I do

[
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: October 19, 2009, 11:27:37 PM »

I've been doing some digging around, and you'll never guess what I've found!  Perhaps not in Putnam County, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that out with a little more digging...

"In response to the 2002 scandal, involving a still-missing Miami girl, Rilya Wilson, Florida overhauled its child-protection system. Among other changes, the Legislature passed a law making it a felony for caseworkers to falsify records."

Even worse.......

"... the Wilson case led DCF to outsource much of its child-welfare work to private contractors.  Yet, half of the caseworkers cited for falsifying records worked for contractors -- and some of them were responsible for the most egregious cases."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20090716/OPINION/907161047?Title=Deceiving-the-DCF

Geez, just who do you outsource child welfare to?    

I am assuming you would have to be a qualified social worker to handle child welfare cases?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: October 19, 2009, 11:27:46 PM »

Even worse.......

Doesn't even suprise me anymore.......DCF in TN was just as bad

[
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: October 19, 2009, 11:35:48 PM »

Goodnight all.  I have a severe sore throat and pounding headache.  Doesn't sound too good for me. 

Keep up the Good Fight!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.