April 24, 2024, 05:49:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 415853 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2009, 10:00:32 PM »

rc & family
makes you wonder,i dont see any resemblance, except with rc sis and rc mother

Thank-you, Monkeys are so cleverful and thoughtful,

I almost tinkled, too frigin funny. Thank-you for the chuckle.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2009, 10:03:14 PM »

just noticed something are, rc moms eyes blue or brown
rc dad looks blue.
2 blue eyed people do not make a brown eyed child
is there a better pic of rc mom, that shows eye color better

i need to correct this
its suppose to be ,2 brown eyed people, dont make a blue eyed child
i guess its my back injury and lack of sleep, that i cant read correctly
only 10-12 hrs in the last 3 days for sleep
sorry for any confusion
 im going to bed
yes they can LOL (i'm not picking on you but my daughter just did this stuff in school... it is less common but definitely possible... kind of like that white lady that had a dark black baby because her gggggm was part black... and since i went on a gene spree did you guys know about earlobes... most people don't have them... and you are supposed to be able to fit exactly one eye in between your eyes... k i'm done now class is over lol

We have gone over this same thing a number of times at Scared Monkeys    And it seems to pop back up every now and then.  And then we seem to go back to what we (or our kids) learned in school.       

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2009, 10:07:16 PM »

notice how Mark Klass said that Misty's explosive temper was because she had been tricked by DB?  I'm pretty sure he doesn't listen very well or only hears what he wants to.  DB said Misty was explosive TO RON on the phone more than once.  The incident where she called DB a biotch when ron told her what was going on was AFTER she had already talked to ron that way.  I'm pretty sure they didn't hang out after ron outed her.

MK is totally biased and it's obvious he hates TM.  I'm with TM, and I asked it first BTW    How many people has Mark found?   

Heart,

With all due respect to Mr. Klass, I admire him, but, I agree with you.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2009, 10:13:38 PM »

I think that Marc K. and Tim M. are both men to be respected for what they do and have done jmo...
I like both of them...but that is just me...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2009, 10:15:31 PM »

Am I the only monkey checking to see if I can fit exactly one eye in between my eyes? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2009, 10:16:03 PM »

rc dad looks blue.

i need to correct this
sorry for any confusion
 im going to bed
yes they can LOL (i'm not picking on you but my daughter just did this stuff in school... it is less common but definitely possible... kind of like that white lady that had a dark black baby because her gggggm was part black... and since i went on a gene spree did you guys know about earlobes... most people don't have them... and you are supposed to be able to fit exactly one eye in between your eyes... k i'm done now class is over lol

We have gone over this same thing a number of times at Scared Monkeys    And it seems to pop back up every now and then.  And then we seem to go back to what we (or our kids) learned in school.       
and i don't even think that the school stuff is valid because blue eyes are supposed to skip a generation and me and my husb and all of our parents and all of our 3 kids have brown hair blue eyes
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2009, 10:16:26 PM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=756988&IMG=59601

Lisa Croslin - released on bond.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2009, 10:17:46 PM »

rc & family

CW,

Thank-you for your family album and detailing the intials.

We may be missing a "mug" of Donald Squires son?  I have seen TN brother son on the list.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2009, 10:18:25 PM »

Am I the only monkey checking to see if I can fit exactly one eye in between my eyes? 

I already knew that...also, I think that your forearm is the same size of your foot, at least mine is..and there are a bunch of other neat things like that about our bodies...will try to remember them although it is totally o/t!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2009, 10:18:28 PM »

wow.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »

Thanks 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2009, 10:19:54 PM »

nope i did it today and the foot between the elbow and wrist (courtesy of "pretty woman")and the edges of your nose near the nostrils are supposed to line up with your earlobes (if you have them lol) and you eyebrows are supposed to begin right above your tear ducts which mine don't so i should probably break out the tweezers lol
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »

nope i did it today and the foot between the elbow and wrist (courtesy of "pretty woman")and the edges of your nose near the nostrils are supposed to line up with your earlobes (if you have them lol) and you eyebrows are supposed to begin right above your tear ducts which mine don't so i should probably break out the tweezers lol

lol...I remember the one about the foot...just posted that above...I know there are a bunch of stuff like that...pretty interesting when you think about it...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2009, 10:23:16 PM »

can't say i'm surprised ... who bailed her? and where r they going to be living now?... she probably can't leave the state... where is hank jr now by the way? why isn't anybody interviewing him?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2009, 10:25:51 PM »

lol...I remember the one about the foot...just posted that above...I know there are a bunch of stuff like that...pretty interesting when you think about it...
yeah my daughter just started some advanced people drawing art class she was telling me all these things and it blew my mind... it stays true because i looked at my husb who has a long face and even his stuff ligned up... even people that you think are funny looking are usually proportioned to the rules .... sorry for o/t again i am done now lol
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »

well Hell Bells, now what and I wonder where she went and if LE got to question her further, or what in the world she said, sometimes I think thats all we do here is "Wonder"..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2009, 10:31:59 PM »

rc & family

CW,

Thank-you for your family album and detailing the intials.

We may be missing a "mug" of Donald Squires son?  I have seen TN brother son on the list.

Jason R Squires it could be him the missing mug.

View Details
 -  Crescent City, FL
Welaka, FL           

Elisa S Squires (aunt lisa)?
Donald Robert Squires
Ronald Jr Squires 
  Jason Squires

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=jason&qmi=&qn=Squires&qs=FL&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2009, 10:33:51 PM »

rc dad looks blue.

i need to correct this
sorry for any confusion
 im going to bed

Brown eyes are dominant over ANY other eye color..everything else is recessive to brown. Brown eyes can carry any other eye color. So 2 brown eyed parents can have blue eyed green eyed hazel eyed children.

Blue eyed parents cannot have brown eyed children.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2009, 10:35:34 PM »

rc dad looks blue.

i need to correct this
sorry for any confusion
 im going to bed

Brown eyes are dominant over ANY other eye color..everything else is recessive to brown. Brown eyes can carry any other eye color. So 2 brown eyed parents can have blue eyed green eyed hazel eyed children.

Blue eyed parents cannot have brown eyed children.
ooopppss, maybe someone should tell Teresa and Ronalds Dad that piece of info.........have we found out yet what color eyes Ronald has'

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.