March 29, 2024, 06:15:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 414977 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: October 20, 2009, 01:35:57 PM »

I read a comment recently that was posted on a blog that was once a popular discussion forum but has since suffered an untimely demise due to the biased moderation and lack of cognitive skills as displayed by the one and only moderator.  I was able to copy and save the post before the moderator deleted it.  The author of the post is unknown and has been banned from that blog.  Therefore, I cannot give credit to the person that found this information and wrote the post, however, I do extend my appreciation to the author for bringing this information to our attention. I have listened to the 911 call numerous times and I did not hear Misty say, “Ouch, you’re hurting me”, until I read the following post and listened to the 911 call again.
http://justice4haleigh.wordpress.com/

911 Call - HaLeigh Cummings
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/police_say_haleigh_cummings_di.php
Interesting, thanks 

After reading this very interesting article,something I have not thought about before...why did Ronald have to ask where his phone was...did he lose his phone in 3 minutes after arriving home?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #821 on: October 20, 2009, 01:39:49 PM »

I read a comment recently that was posted on a blog that was once a popular discussion forum but has since suffered an untimely demise due to the biased moderation and lack of cognitive skills as displayed by the one and only moderator.  I was able to copy and save the post before the moderator deleted it.  The author of the post is unknown and has been banned from that blog.  Therefore, I cannot give credit to the person that found this information and wrote the post, however, I do extend my appreciation to the author for bringing this information to our attention. I have listened to the 911 call numerous times and I did not hear Misty say, “Ouch, you’re hurting me”, until I read the following post and listened to the 911 call again.

Interesting, thanks 

After reading this very interesting article,something I have not thought about before...why did Ronald have to ask where his phone was...did he lose his phone in 3 minutes after arriving home?
    That's hard to imagine, right? The 911 call seemed staged to me and it always will, imo.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: October 20, 2009, 01:57:22 PM »

Interesting, thanks 

That's hard to imagine, right? The 911 call seemed staged to me and it always will, imo.

Yes it does seem staged and not very well at that..... I will be glad when this case is solved it has worn me out.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: October 20, 2009, 02:12:20 PM »

Me too, between Haleigh and Caylee's case all I can do is 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: October 20, 2009, 03:20:29 PM »

Yes, thanks for this.

I am reading the comments at 911 Call - HaLeigh Cummings
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/02/police_say_haleigh_cummings_di.php and find them very interesting, since they are dated the first few days after Haleigh went missing.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #825 on: October 20, 2009, 03:58:38 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146957&provider=rss

Misty Cummings Robbed At Apartment Complex

PALATKA, FL -- The woman who put Haleigh Cummings to bed the night she disappeared was robbed Monday evening while at an apartment complex.

Misty Cummings, who is recently divorced from Haleigh's father, was with two friends Monday evening at the Ragsdale Apartments in the parking lot. One friend got out of the car to talk to someone and when she returned, "two or three black males jumped on Cummings taking her purse and pulling her out of the vehicle," the report said.

Cummings managed to get back into the car and the driver took off. The third woman, however, chased after the men. Cummings was taken to Putnam County Medical Center after complaining of minor injuries. Police found a purse strap and a "crushed pill bottle with unknown pills inside" at the scene.

One of the women in the car told police after the incident that she and Cummings had gone to the apartment complex to buy drugs. Police were called to another scene while interviewing the women and no one was arrested.

Haleigh Cummings, 6, disappeared from her home in Satsuma more than six months ago. CLICK HERE for complete coverage.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: October 20, 2009, 04:07:52 PM »

Thanks,IM.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: October 20, 2009, 04:30:42 PM »

Thanks,IM.   
Come on, tell me you're shocked...........I bet I couldn't find one person that would find this shocking

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: October 20, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146957&provider=rss

PALATKA, FL -- The woman who put Haleigh Cummings to bed the night she disappeared was robbed Monday evening while at an apartment complex.

Misty Cummings, who is recently divorced from Haleigh's father, was with two friends Monday evening at the Ragsdale Apartments in the parking lot. One friend got out of the car to talk to someone and when she returned, "two or three black males jumped on Cummings taking her purse and pulling her out of the vehicle," the report said.

Cummings managed to get back into the car and the driver took off. The third woman, however, chased after the men. Cummings was taken to Putnam County Medical Center after complaining of minor injuries. Police found a purse strap and a "crushed pill bottle with unknown pills inside" at the scene.

One of the women in the car told police after the incident that she and Cummings had gone to the apartment complex to buy drugs. Police were called to another scene while interviewing the women and no one was arrested.

Haleigh Cummings, 6, disappeared from her home in Satsuma more than six months ago. CLICK HERE for complete coverage.

I have a few thoughts on this gem, but for now I will keep quiet 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: October 20, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »

(bolded by me)

This is crazy.  Can any of the people related to or involved with Haleigh's case stay out of trouble?  And this person told police they were at the apt. complex to buy drugs?  How many people would admit to that?  Wouldn't most say they were visiting someone, even it seemed very transparent to law enforcement that they were actually there to buy drugs?  Maybe it's just that casual around there or some aren't real bright.   Why would Misty involve herself in something that risky, especially right now?   I wonder if the alleged robbers knew who she was?  And how does Misty's behavior of going to buy drugs help find Haleigh?  I'm pretty disgusted with a lot of the behavior I see.  I'm thinking Misty is going to end up getting hurt or worse.  And then we may never know what happened to little Haleigh    And all is JMHO.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: October 20, 2009, 04:42:28 PM »

*yawn*

Me too.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: October 20, 2009, 04:53:19 PM »

(bolded by me)

This is crazy.  Can any of the people related to or involved with Haleigh's case stay out of trouble?  And this person told police they were at the apt. complex to buy drugs?  How many people would admit to that?  Wouldn't most say they were visiting someone, even it seemed very transparent to law enforcement that they were actually there to buy drugs?  Maybe it's just that casual around there or some aren't real bright.   Why would Misty involve herself in something that risky, especially right now?   I wonder if the alleged robbers knew who she was?  And how does Misty's behavior of going to buy drugs help find Haleigh?  I'm pretty disgusted with a lot of the behavior I see.  I'm thinking Misty is going to end up getting hurt or worse.  And then we may never know what happened to little Haleigh    And all is JMHO.
I agree, who in their right mind says, oh yeah we were there to buy drugs?  I believe she is going to get hurt or worse, wonder where Ron was when this went down?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: October 20, 2009, 04:54:11 PM »

Shocked ? NO ! Another typical day .
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: October 20, 2009, 04:57:15 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: October 20, 2009, 05:02:54 PM »

No, not shocked.  Nor surprised at all.  Just disgusted. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: October 20, 2009, 05:04:10 PM »

No, not shocked.  Nor surprised at all.  Just disgusted. 
Very disgusted 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: October 20, 2009, 05:14:59 PM »

With three women, why only go after Misty and if 3 men wanted to really " get you", they could.............either this is Misty lyig again OR possibly a warning (without the headless rat). Just doesn't add up to me yet

[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: October 20, 2009, 05:19:21 PM »

With three women, why only go after Misty and if 3 men wanted to really " get you", they could.............either this is Misty lyig again OR possibly a warning (without the headless rat). Just doesn't add up to me yet

I'm going with choice B- possibly a warning.  That's why I mentioned Misty could get harmed or worse and we'll never know what happened to Haleigh.   And why I wondered if the alleged purse snatchers knew who it was Misty, who's purse was snatched.  Very strange this happens.  Timing? 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: October 20, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »

But then, there is choice A, which would be Misty lying again.     Maybe it's a combination of both?   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: October 20, 2009, 05:23:00 PM »

I'm going with choice B- possibly a warning.  That's why I mentioned Misty could get harmed or worse and we'll never know what happened to Haleigh.   And why I wondered if the alleged purse snatchers knew who it was Misty, who's purse was snatched.  Very strange this happens.  Timing? 

Seems you are on the same page as I am......very odd timing, and strange circumstances. I think it was Misty's puse that was snatched. I always said I thought TM did the right thing by trying to get her out of there while at the same time trying to get the truth, I remember when Melinda Duckket killed herself, the feelings were so overwhelming knowing "there goes the key", and this just can't go on much longer. This poor child needs to be found

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.