April 26, 2024, 08:50:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 416010 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #920 on: October 20, 2009, 10:46:08 PM »

Can...just wondering why would Misty be entitled to SS?
cookie, I don't know.  Social Assistance, welfare, whatever it is called in the U. S.  Not too familiar with your system.
Lots of able bodied young people in Canada get it.

Lots of able bodied young people get it here as well,and often times,those who need it are turned down.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: October 20, 2009, 10:48:49 PM »

cookie, I don't know.  Social Assistance, welfare, whatever it is called in the U. S.  Not too familiar with your system.

Lots of able bodied young people get it here as well,and often times,those who need it are turned down.
Sad for those with legitimate needs to be turned down.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 20, 2009, 10:49:09 PM »

oh, I see...welfare...sure she could probably apply for it and probably even get it! who knows with the way our systems are... there are plenty of able bodied young people collecting welfare, some cause they are too lazy to work, which would be Misty, or so it seems....who knows...

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 20, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »

I haven't heard that Misty is working.

Folks on welfare in my Province only pay $2.00 for their prescriptions.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: October 20, 2009, 10:56:10 PM »

Good night Monkeys. an angelic monkey

Off to read at Somers thread. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 20, 2009, 10:58:25 PM »

nite Can

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #926 on: October 20, 2009, 11:18:22 PM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091020/ARTICLES/910209893/-1/entertainment?Title=Misty-Croslin-robbed-while-trying-to-buy-drugs-police-say-

Misty Croslin robbed while trying to buy drugs, police say

Snipped for space...

Griffith said at first police were told the three were at the complex "so that one could visit a friend". He said police later learned the trip had been about purchasing drugs. Griffith said police did not know what type of drugs they were trying to buy... snipped...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #927 on: October 20, 2009, 11:26:01 PM »

Hi Cookie,

Nice to see you also.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: October 20, 2009, 11:32:59 PM »

With Misty not having any children and not disabled, I would think that the only thing that she could qualify for would be food stamps.  Hopefully not all able bodied people that refused to work are offered and received assistance just because they don't want to and won't work.

Heart
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 20, 2009, 11:57:21 PM »

With Misty not having any children and not disabled, I would think that the only thing that she could qualify for would be food stamps.  Hopefully not all able bodied people that refused to work are offered and received assistance just because they don't want to and won't work.

Just chiming in...I believe she is on SSI.  Probably since birth and she would then be entitled to FL Medicaid for free docs and drugs.  She is more than likely been considered ADHD with underlying psychological problems.  I'm sure her folks learned very early on how to play that game.  That is why most of the poor people (like the Croslin and Cummings gang) don't have to work.  I am not degrading the poor, just the system bleeders/suckers.  They get their kids hooked up on SSI and at $550 per kid, free medical and food stamps you can survive here in FL.  I also remembered that Misty would have to get married or emancipated to get her check sent to her without a guardian.  So I do believe she is getting a check, it's the only thing that makes sense.  Oh, you can also get Sect. 8 which will pay all your rent if needed.  I hear a lot of the docs here aren't falling for the "I've been robbed, here is my report now gimme more scripts" ploy.  Some are real shady and do whatever you want.  I don't put anything past Misty.  Now do we know who are these friends in low places she is with?
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: October 21, 2009, 12:24:21 AM »

Good Eve Monkeys,

I use to work in an ER and we have what we called a French Fry Book  ( Frequent Flyers ) and we networked with other hospitals in different towns... I was wondering, does Florida ER's have the same thing?  Also here, if there is a report from LE, we would only provide a dose for the night and a dose for the morning.  Doctor shopping is documented here too.

I live in a small town in Tennessee...Also our TennCare keeps track of patients drugs thru their systems..there are crack downs all the time on fraud.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 21, 2009, 12:24:37 AM »

She will prolly only continue getting help untill she is 18. Or still in school. And well we all no she is not in school. So that isn't gonna happen
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: October 21, 2009, 01:29:08 AM »

We don't know if Misty is on SS. She might be eligible now as she is not married to Ron. What kind of a job could she get ? A babysitter ? lol
Here, they tried to make persons on SA get jobs. Or look for jobs.
Or register for school. But the real hard core ones just don't want to get out of their comfort zone and don't. 
Some young girls had babies instead as we have great benefits for children as an option to being independent persons. For Misty to ever function as an independent person, she would have to go to school and learn a skill. I really don't see much of a future for her. She will probably go the Satsuma way by choice.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: October 21, 2009, 05:59:38 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-10-21/story/law_disorder_misty_cummings_robbed_with_friends_1_says_they_were_t
Law & Disorder: Misty Cummings robbed with friends; 1 says they were trying to buy drugs
    *  By The Times-Union
    * Story updated at 11:43 PM on Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2009
The 17-year-old former stepmother of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings was robbed Monday while at a Palatka apartment complex with two other women. One of the women told police they were there to buy drugs.

Palatka police said Misty Cummings, from whom Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, recently divorced, was robbed by two or three men about 8:15 p.m. at the Ragsdale Apartment Complex on Moody Road. Police said her purse was stolen and she received minor injuries. The amount of money believed to be in the purse was not disclosed in the report, spokesman James Griffith said.

One of the other women, age 18, drove off with Cummings. The third woman, age 22, ran off on foot and later told police that the three went to the apartment complex attempting to buy drugs.

Police have not identified any suspects in the case. Anyone with information can call the Palatka Police Department at (386) 329-0115.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #934 on: October 21, 2009, 07:17:23 AM »

I would be willing to bet that Misty is on some form of public assistance. I am sure from working with the system that she would qualify for SSI (social security) based on her IQ and possibly because of her drug use. Add that to the fact that her family no doubt knows how to work the system and there you go. I know that several of my friends in AA have either qualified for SSI or have friends that have. I know that my step son, who is a convicted child molester but under 18, qualifies because he has "mental illness". Strange how the ne'er do wells seem to get help and the good people pay the price. We had to pay for his "treatment" but he gets the check each month to help with his "living expenses" - not us. Go figure. So sad.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: October 21, 2009, 07:51:42 AM »

Misty Cummings robbed near Palatka

Published: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 7:20 PM EDT
Palatka Daily News

The last known person to see Haleigh Cummings has told authorities her purse was stolen Monday night by a man who said he had a gun.

Police say they were told Misty Cummings and two friends were trying to buy drugs near a Palatka apartment complex when the robbery occurred.

The 17-year-old has been in the spotlight since February, when she was babysitting Haleigh Cummings the night the child vanished from Satsuma, then married Haleigh�s father, Ronald Cummings. The couple divorced last week after eight months of marriage.

According to a Palatka police report, Misty Cummings was with two other women about 10 p.m. Monday when they drove to the Ragsdale Apartments on Moody Road.

One of the women, identified as 22-year-old Melinda Santmyer of Crescent City, got out of the car at the complex and Cummings and driver Brandy Steedley, 18, also of Crescent City, circled the area, the police report says.

Steedley told police that as Santmyer was getting back in the car, �two or three black males jumped on Cummings� pulling her from the car and took her purse. Steedley also said one of the men �said he had a gun and knows how to use it.�

Cummings �complained of injuries� and was taken by ambulance to Putnam Community Medical Center where she was treated and released, the report says.

Officers found a broken purse strap and a crushed prescription bottle with an unknown type of pills.

Santmyer told police her purse also was stolen.

Witnesses told police they heard an argument then saw two males running away.

No arrests have been made, Assistant Police Chief James Griffith said.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/21/news/news01.txt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: October 21, 2009, 07:58:49 AM »

The Obsession with Haleigh Cummings

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Haleigh Cummings abduction in Putnam County took place over eight months ago but people nationwide are still intrigued by this case. People have created twitter accounts, and are involved in other social networking methods, to probe and share information about the ongoing investigation. Cummings has touched hearts all across America and Licensed Psychologist Dr. Ernest Bordini believes it is because of the mystery and drama factor. the case is almost like a reality TV show and the fact that Haleigh is a cute little girl attracts people as well.

http://www.am850.com/news/archives/2009/10/the_obsession_with_haleigh_cummings.asp

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #937 on: October 21, 2009, 08:00:09 AM »

Snipped for space...

Hank tells me Misty was starving, so first stop was Burger King in Palatka, Fla., where she polished off fries and a Junior Whopper, then, later, it was on to Taco Bell, for two tacos.

In between, he says they stopped at a Putnam County hospital so Misty could be treated for bruises and scratches she sustained Monday night when, according to Palatka assistant police chief James Griffith, she and two girlfriends fought off three unidentified men who stole their purses.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/exclusive-no-way-misty-hurt-haleigh-cummings-hank-croslin/#more-3267

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: October 21, 2009, 08:04:33 AM »

Exclusive: “No Way Misty Hurt Haleigh Cummings!”–Hank Croslin
October 21st, 2009

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, © artharris.com, all rights reserved

After scarfing down takeout from Taco Bell in Palataka, Florida, a ravenous Misty Cummings Tuesday swore she didn’t know what happened to the five year old she was babysitting, Feb. 9, a month before she married the child’s father, Ronald Cummings.

“I said, ‘Misty, even if it was an accident, and you just admit it, or know something, anything, tell the police, and you won’t have to spend life in prison like they’re saying you will if they ever arrest you,’” Hank Croslin, Sr. tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview. “We’ll be there for you no matter what.

“But if you know anything, I wish you’d tell me so we could all move on.’ And she said, ‘Daddy, I’m telling you the truth. I just woke up and Haleigh wasn’t there…’

Read the rest of this entry »
http://www.artharris.com/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 21, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »

Hank tells me Misty was starving, so first stop was Burger King in Palatka, Fla., where she polished off fries and a Junior Whopper, then, later, it was on to Taco Bell, for two tacos.

In between, he says they stopped at a Putnam County hospital so Misty could be treated for bruises and scratches she sustained Monday night when, according to Palatka assistant police chief James Griffith, she and two girlfriends fought off three unidentified men who stole their purses.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/exclusive-no-way-misty-hurt-haleigh-cummings-hank-croslin/#comments

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.