April 30, 2024, 07:24:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 416216 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2009, 09:14:09 PM »

I predict in a month Ronald will pull another dumb prank.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #261 on: October 16, 2009, 09:17:31 PM »

An entire month..........I give him3 weeks max

KYCAT~I read what you posted, but it still makes no sense to me, why impede Donna's chance of getting any nugget of info, he just continues to do things that make him look like he has guilty knowledge IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: October 16, 2009, 09:20:17 PM »

Notice in the divorce papers it says they could possibly get back together later, and Misty didnt ask for her maiden name back....
I don't know if that is a standard clause about getting back together.
Up here, there is a waiting period between filing and the absolute divorce. If you do a booty call ( resume marital relations ) it's off and it isn't final.
So, if they do get back together for a one nooner / nighter or two or a week, they are still divorced.
I guess Ron has been taking some heat for texting Misty about the plant, so his lawyer told him to not speak to her without a lawyer present. Or get some throw away phones or never get caught with her.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: October 16, 2009, 09:21:50 PM »

Prayers4Haleigh Mark NeJame says Ronald ABSOLUTELY does NOT know where HaLeigh is & ABSOLUTELY is dedicated to finding his daughter.
32 minutes ago from web
http://twitter.com/Prayers4Haleigh

Heart
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: October 16, 2009, 09:22:11 PM »

Mark Nejame believes that Ronald does not know where HaLeigh is and kept Misty close because he thought that was a way to find out where and what happened to his child.

Brandon Beardsley:  It was typical for Ronald to call home from work to check in.

Mike Brooks: 23 times?

Mike Brooks did a great job tonight imo!
That does seem like a lot of calls 

I have to laugh at this.  I think Ron is controlling and the thought of not being able to reach Misty drove him crazy.  I can see him hitting the redial button continuously.   But 23 times......... that is a lot.  I have to say when I can't reach one of my children I am a little psycho.   I called one of my sons the other day 5 times.  He was ticked off at me and vice versa.  I told him if he would have answered the phone I wouldn't have kept calling.  I know, no excuse. 

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: October 16, 2009, 09:23:15 PM »

snipped......

What is Donna Brock’s real involvement? What about the ‘road rage’ story? Was that a set up? I for one think that there are some very interesting connections between the people involved. It certainly makes me wonder if a certain journalist might have set this up as a way to clear a corporate credit card debt for some plastic surgery?

What is the story between Cobra and Kim?

Was an Emmy winning journalist paid to cover the case by a private party? While there is nothing illegal about this, the word ‘ETHICS’ screams at you.

snipped.....

Okay, just what the he!! is Simon Barrett talking about?  Whose plastic surgery?  Who is the Emmy winning journalist....  AH?   

Now off on another thought.  Marlaina Shiavo's opinion is just that.  And Tim Miller's credibility is NOT shot with me.  Tim was trying to get to the truth.  So he had to play down and dirty.  So What!  Is this morally corrupt to some people?  What is the problem?  I am just of the mind set that if this was my child I would do "whatever it took" to find out what happened and bring my baby home.  Tim feels for these children just like they were his own.  He KNOWS how this feels. 

You could call me names, slam me, drag me thru the mud, but I would still do whatever I had to do to find out what happened.  As always, this is just one poster's opinion.

Just had to comment on this.  Usually don't say much but frustration levels are certainly rising in this case.

For award winning journalists with plastic surgery charged to a credit card, try Steph Watts, who was connected to the road rage incident, not only by covering it, but also at least one or the players.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2009, 09:24:01 PM »

Notice in the divorce papers it says they could possibly get back together later, and Misty didnt ask for her maiden name back....
Up here, there is a waiting period between filing and the absolute divorce. If you do a booty call ( resume marital relations ) it's off and it isn't final.
So, if they do get back together for a one nooner / nighter or two or a week, they are still divorced.
I guess Ron has been taking some heat for texting Misty about the plant, so his lawyer told him to not speak to her without a lawyer present. Or get some throw away phones or never get caught with her.

about the throw away phones!

I have never seen that language either, maybe we could pull another divorce record in Putnam Cnty and see if iit's standard language 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: October 16, 2009, 09:25:46 PM »

KYCAT~I read what you posted, but it still makes no sense to me, why impede Donna's chance of getting any nugget of info, he just continues to do things that make him look like he has guilty knowledge IMO

You are so right.  I don't know why he would do it.  Makes no sense to me either except like I said to keep on her good side.  I don't think anything in this case makes much sense. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: October 16, 2009, 09:26:01 PM »

IMO, Simon is just jealous IF Steph had plastic surgery, by looking at the both of them its clear to me that Simon could use a little plastic surgery himself.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: October 16, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »

Thanks Heart for the info on Steph Watts.  That was my point too.  Who cares?  Seemed like Simon Barrett was being just a touch snarky about the others involved. 

Sure KYcat!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2009, 09:27:38 PM »

Mark Nejame believes that Ronald does not know where HaLeigh is and kept Misty close because he thought that was a way to find out where and what happened to his child.

Brandon Beardsley:  It was typical for Ronald to call home from work to check in.

I have to laugh at this.  I think Ron is controlling and the thought of not being able to reach Misty drove him crazy.  I can see him hitting the redial button continuously.   But 23 times......... that is a lot.  I have to say when I can't reach one of my children I am a little psycho.   I called one of my sons the other day 5 times.  He was ticked off at me and vice versa.  I told him if he would have answered the phone I wouldn't have kept calling.  I know, no excuse. 

This is another thing that doesn't make any sense either, if I had tried 23 times, well I wouldn't let it go that far, but IF I called even 6 times and couldn't get in touch with the caregiver and speal to my kids directly, job be d@med I'd hve my rear in the car and been at the house.......I've done it before when my kids haven't answered the phone and it wasn't even dark, it was around 2pm.......

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2009, 09:30:08 PM »

I have a answer to why that was done, and although I dont like Ronald much....well none at all......I think he told on Donna because he was jealous of Misty spending time with her instead of him......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: October 16, 2009, 09:30:36 PM »

You are so right.  I don't know why he would do it.  Makes no sense to me either except like I said to keep on her good side.  I don't think anything in this case makes much sense. 

That pretty much sums up the entire case 

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: October 16, 2009, 09:31:57 PM »

I have never seen that language either, maybe we could pull another divorce record in Putnam Cnty and see if iit's standard language 
In paragraph 10c, page 2 of the divorce papers: Restore wife's name to Misty Janette Croslin

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: October 16, 2009, 09:33:07 PM »

I have a answer to why that was done, and although I dont like Ronald much....well none at all......I think he told on Donna because he was jealous of Misty spending time with her instead of him......

More than finding his "heart" FTLOG this case in making me insane

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: October 16, 2009, 09:33:21 PM »

In paragraph 10c, page 2 of the divorce papers: Restore wife's name to Misty Janette Croslin
Thanks Heart I just noticed that and thats a good thing, she doesnt need to have the same name as HaLeigh .....

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: October 16, 2009, 09:39:37 PM »

This is another thing that doesn't make any sense either, if I had tried 23 times, well I wouldn't let it go that far, but IF I called even 6 times and couldn't get in touch with the caregiver and speal to my kids directly, job be d@med I'd hve my rear in the car and been at the house.......I've done it before when my kids haven't answered the phone and it wasn't even dark, it was around 2pm.......

Oh, me too.  I would gone directly home if I couldn't have gotten ahold of my kids.  To he!! with my job.  But the way we think and the way they think are verrrrrrry far apart.  And Ronald being a man, boy, whatever, well they don't think like a "Mom".  My husband doesn't worry like I do.  But, my husband wouldn't leave our kids with a 17 year old strung out babysitter/girlfriend either. 

I should clarify that the son I called 5 times is 24 years old, works full time and a graduate student.  LOL.   My kids are grown and I still worry about them.  Their problems get bigger as they get older. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #277 on: October 16, 2009, 09:41:24 PM »

Thanks Heart for the info on Steph Watts.  That was my point too.  Who cares?  Seemed like Simon Barrett was being just a touch snarky about the others involved. 

Yes, thanks, who cares is right 
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: October 16, 2009, 09:41:55 PM »

I believe you are right about that.  Crazy.  Stupid, jealous boy.  He needs to be searching for Haleigh, that's all he needs to worry about.  IMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #279 on: October 16, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »

Me too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.