April 27, 2024, 02:55:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 416052 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1140 on: October 23, 2009, 11:19:12 AM »

I have two thing to mention regarding the case of HaLeigh and Somer, 1) Could we send the CCSO over to Putnam County to help out with the investigation of Haleigh's disappearance and 2) Maybe I just don't recall, but I don't remember the community coming out in such a massive effort the day HaLeigh went missing......maybe it happened but not to this degree, I just don't remember this amount of sympathy and people staying out all night looking for her, and then I remember the comment when someone went to search and they stopped at a gas station and were told something like " don't bother"

With all due respect, the area that HaLeigh came up mising from is so out of the way that there isnt even half as many people in the whole area  as was in Somers neighborhood, but I do agree with you about the CCSO from Jacksonville going over to Putnam, maybe they could help find HaLeigh, maybe they wouldnt be so leanent with the players in this case!!

also, whoever said "don't bother" was saying don't bother to look for Haleigh who was a missing child? how rude is that? no matter what her parents did or did not do or were involved in, Haleigh is still a missing innocent child..I look at the person who said "don't bother" with disdain if that is indeed true that it was said...
I seem to remember that there was a lot of support for the family of Haleigh at the time that she went missing...lots at the vigils and lots in the are where the families had set up their tents...

I agree, I was appalled when I read that from the person that went to search. I DO remember people at the vigils etc, what I DON'T remember was whether or not the residents were out searching and takine food to the Cummings the VERY FIRST day. I don't remember the same type of outpouring that we witnessed in Somer's case, and yes I understand the size difference of the area, but I was talking about the percentage of people. I'll have to go look back, but from the searcher who was talking about the "don't bother" attitude it was clear that nobody in that area thought very highly of the Cummings for some reason, yet she searched anyway with TES that day.

The person that posted that tidbit was just as appalled as we were when it was relayed back in February.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: October 23, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

I have two thing to mention regarding the case of HaLeigh and Somer, 1) Could we send the CCSO over to Putnam County to help out with the investigation of Haleigh's disappearance and 2) Maybe I just don't recall, but I don't remember the community coming out in such a massive effort the day HaLeigh went missing......maybe it happened but not to this degree, I just don't remember this amount of sympathy and people staying out all night looking for her, and then I remember the comment when someone went to search and they stopped at a gas station and were told something like " don't bother"

With all due respect, the area that HaLeigh came up mising from is so out of the way that there isnt even half as many people in the whole area  as was in Somers neighborhood, but I do agree with you about the CCSO from Jacksonville going over to Putnam, maybe they could help find HaLeigh, maybe they wouldnt be so leanent with the players in this case!!

also, whoever said "don't bother" was saying don't bother to look for Haleigh who was a missing child? how rude is that? no matter what her parents did or did not do or were involved in, Haleigh is still a missing innocent child..I look at the person who said "don't bother" with disdain if that is indeed true that it was said...
I seem to remember that there was a lot of support for the family of Haleigh at the time that she went missing...lots at the vigils and lots in the are where the families had set up their tents...

I agree, I was appalled when I read that from the person that went to search. I DO remember people at the vigils etc, what I DON'T remember was whether or not the residents were out searching and takine food to the Cummings the VERY FIRST day. I don't remember the same type of outpouring that we witnessed in Somer's case, and yes I understand the size difference of the area, but I was talking about the percentage of people. I'll have to go look back, but from the searcher who was talking about the "don't bother" attitude it was clear that nobody in that area thought very highly of the Cummings for some reason, yet she searched anyway with TES that day.

The person that posted that tidbit was just as appalled as we were when it was relayed back in February.

well then, they must not think much of the Sheffields either cause Haleigh is part Sheffield as well as Cummings and that shouldn't matter anyways...Haleigh was 5 yrs old when she went missing..
and just to add, because of "one" person's ignorant remark does not mean that "nobody" in that area thought very highly of the family.....that is saying that they didn't think much of Haleigh either then cause she is a Cummings...
and just to add, if the neighbors etc in the Haleigh area didn't come out in percentage of the neighbors etc in Somer's area, tells me something about the neighbors ...in cases where a little child is missing, everyone in the area should be supportive and looking for this child...no matter how they feel about the parents..jmo

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1142 on: October 23, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »

well then, they must not think much of the Sheffields either cause Haleigh is part Sheffield as well as Cummings and that shouldn't matter anyways...Haleigh was 5 yrs old when she went missing..
and just to add, because of "one" person's ignorant remark does not mean that "nobody" in that area thought very highly of the family.....that is saying that they didn't think much of Haleigh either then cause she is a Cummings...
and just to add, if the neighbors etc in the Haleigh area didn't come out in percentage of the neighbors etc in Somer's area, tells me something about the neighbors ...in cases where a little child is missing, everyone in the area should be supportive and looking for this child...no matter how they feel about the parents..jmo

Cookie~This was in Satsuma and the comments were about the Cummings........now, they could have felt that way about the Sheffields but didn't mention it. Every local I've talked with has said they are all POS and druggies (the Cummings /Crosilns) , maybe in Baker County they may be saying the same thing, I just never heard it.

I agree everyone should be supportive of a missing child, don't shoot the messenger. It reminds me of the time HH went to Satsuma as did GER and there were NO Photos or Flyers........in fact IIRC, I think I read where they were told not to put up the flyers at one of the stores, will have to go back and find the exact info, whatever IT IS SAD-Haleigh did nothing wrong and deserved to have everyone out looking for her.

I wouldn't care if the child were Ted Bundy's I wouldn't have the attitude that this clerk did when she stated "don't bother", in my eyes, they are all precious and a gift from God........so again, don't shoot the messenger because you don't like the message, it is what it is and if you ask around Putnam County you'll hear the same answers........sorry no one dissed Crystal to me or even mentioned her name when I spoke to them of general feelings about what they think in Putnam County about this case. I was just wanted a general consensus on what they thought happened and got it!!!!!!!! I can't help what I was told or that they didn't bring Crystal into it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1143 on: October 23, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »

Island I bet you got an earful from the citizens of Putnam County and what they all thought 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: October 23, 2009, 12:27:27 PM »

IM...not shooting the messenger...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: October 23, 2009, 12:29:05 PM »

If I recall correctly, there were no posters of Haleigh up in Baker county either..where her mother and grand mother live...just sayin....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: October 23, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »

I don't know where posters were or posters weren't, I come here everyday without fail, and I just can't escape the feeling that we may never know where Haleigh is, I pray that I'm wrong.   an angelic monkey  All the freak shows/side shows in this case 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: October 23, 2009, 12:46:36 PM »

I don't know where posters were or posters weren't, I come here everyday without fail, and I just can't escape the feeling that we may never know where Haleigh is, I pray that I'm wrong.   an angelic monkey  All the freak shows/side shows in this case 

I know..scary isn't it?
I just get very frustrated when an implication from locals or whomever that because Haleigh belongs to Ron that she is less important, hence the comment...don't bother...doesn't matter whose child she is, she is missing and she matters...jmo.....
if the locals don't think enough of Ron to lend support for Haleigh, then surely they can lend support for Crystal and her side of the family...she belongs to both of them...or just do it for Haleigh and forget the feelings for the parents or Ron if that is the case...Haleigh is an innocent little lost girl who didn't deserve any of this ....that is all that I was trying to get across..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1148 on: October 23, 2009, 12:49:35 PM »

Island I bet you got an earful from the citizens of Putnam County and what they all thought 

Yes I have and it's been over a period of time........none are saying Ron did this or Misty did this, they are just saying that they are very suspicious of the two and that they think the families of both are POS (plural) and that drugs payed a role in this in some way

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: October 23, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »

Yes I have and it's been over a period of time........none are saying Ron did this or Misty did this, they are just saying that they are very suspicious of the two and that they think the families of both are POS (plural) and that drugs payed a role in this in some way
What a pity, poor Haleigh and Jr  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: October 23, 2009, 12:56:07 PM »

If I recall correctly, there were no posters of Haleigh up in Baker county either..where her mother and grand mother live...just sayin....

I remember cookie......in fact every time anyone mentions ron it's like you feel the need to make a point about Crystal, that's fine......BUT she did not disappear on Crystal's watch it was Ron and his choice of a caregiver which was a drugged out whore   If you read what I wrote about the posters, the store owners in the one in Putnam county had said not to put them up. Also, if my child disappeared from Pensacola Beach it is my opinion that flerys here would be more important than flyers in Tallahassee-just sayin

I have never said Crystal is mother of the yr, but compared to FAB and Misty, she'd get my vote to keep the kids. I wouldn't leave our gecko with either of those two or their families.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1151 on: October 23, 2009, 01:04:15 PM »

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1152 on: October 23, 2009, 01:15:42 PM »

Looks like my post went POOF.......I agree, it's terribly sad. I wouldn't care if it was Ted Bundy's child as I said earlier, the poor kids are innocent in all this and nobody should give a D@MN about the parent rasing them, they should just do it. Haleigh didn't choose and had no vote in where she lived or who her dad chose as a caregiver and that after 20 + phone calls to Misty that night he didn't leave work and go look for them, she is simply a victim as is Jr. I just pray DCF wakes up before something happens to him after watching his dad stick an assault rifle in his mouth in front of him and tell TM he was going to blow Misty's teeth out the back of her head, then take out others and himself.......no child should be subject to that, especially one who is missing his sister and when asked about her was told by his dad that someone STOLE her   FTLOG, I think I could have told him something a bit more appropriate. Yet, I have no coinfidence in DCF, Drew P and OJ both kept their kids and here in Pensacola they left the kids with a mom and found the charge unfounded that she was neglecting them only to later have the LE find the baby in a garbage can dead in the back yard and the other two desperately clinging to life after she left them home (*all under age 2) with no water, food or electricity NOR a caregiver. Go figure

[
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: October 23, 2009, 01:17:40 PM »

If they would have been there from the start Haleigh's case would have come to a conclusion by now, imo. I believe they screwed it all up from the beginning. IMO
The "don't bother" comment probably reflects bias against the backwoods hillbilly + druggie lifestyle.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: October 23, 2009, 01:22:07 PM »

I remember cookie......in fact every time anyone mentions ron it's like you feel the need to make a point about Crystal, that's fine......BUT she did not disappear on Crystal's watch it was Ron and his choice of a caregiver which was a drugged out whore   If you read what I wrote about the posters, the store owners in the one in Putnam county had said not to put them up. Also, if my child disappeared from Pensacola Beach it is my opinion that flerys here would be more important than flyers in Tallahassee-just sayin

I have never said Crystal is mother of the yr, but compared to FAB and Misty, she'd get my vote to keep the kids. I wouldn't leave our gecko with either of those two or their families.

uh well, that is because this is a forum where everyone is free to voice their opinions...and your opinion is not the only one that matters although you think that it is........If you read any of my posts above, the point that I was making is that Haleigh is part Crystal's child and if people don't care about Ron, then they should not make remarks like "don't bother" cause she belongs to Crystal as well and they are saying it against her too...I did not make any bad remarks about Crystal so don't get so defensive...If I want to keep an open mind about both parents, that is my right to do it...I like Crystal a whole lot better than I do Ron...but I really don't like either of them..
Remember, this is Haleigh's thread, not the IM thread...we are going to have differing opinions and it isn't up to you to decide what or who we can talk about...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: October 23, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »

If they would have been there from the start Haleigh's case would have come to a conclusion by now, imo. I believe they screwed it all up from the beginning. IMO
The "don't bother" comment probably reflects bias against the backwoods hillbilly + druggie lifestyle.
I do think you are right, what a shame.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: October 23, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »

uh well, that is because this is a forum where everyone is free to voice their opinions...and your opinion is not the only one that matters although you think that it is........If you read any of my posts above, the point that I was making is that Haleigh is part Crystal's child and if people don't care about Ron, then they should not make remarks like "don't bother" cause she belongs to Crystal as well and they are saying it against her too...I did not make any bad remarks about Crystal so don't get so defensive...If I want to keep an open mind about both parents, that is my right to do it...I like Crystal a whole lot better than I do Ron...but I really don't like either of them..
Remember, this is Haleigh's thread, not the IM thread...we are going to have differing opinions and it isn't up to you to decide what or who we can talk about...
::MonkeyEek:

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: October 23, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »

The don't bother comment was in Satsuma ...so take it for what it is

I never said anyone shouldn't be entitled to their opinions, it's just every time Ron is mentioned in a bad light - you bring up Crystal for soimething/anything that you can asn that IS your right to make counterpoints if you so desire........not being defensive, just stating a fact. Also Cookie, I don't reacll ever telling you what to post of not post. My whole point to what I mentioned way back wasn't to go tit for tat over either parent, it was a question about participation from residents in PC as she DID NOT live in Baker Cnty. 

The rest of your post about the IM thread is just plain silly, but you are entitled to any and every and opinion as am I

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: October 23, 2009, 01:37:57 PM »

I don't know both Ron and Crystal aren't the best parents, that is a given. But Haleigh and Jr were left with a drug addicted teenager, come on, now why would that be, unless Ron thought nothing of that because he is a drug addicted twenty something. That was the lifestyle, I don't care how much he loves his kids, I'm sure he does, there is no reason to have left those kids with Misty, none, and if grandma and granny loved those kids they should have known better. Do they have one brain and pass it along, or toss a coin to see who gets to use the brain for the day? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1159 on: October 23, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »

I do think you are right, what a shame.

Ditto.......thank God Tim Miller will continue to look even though he calls them a d@mn American Tragedy and hillbillies......children don't determine their upbringing and it shouldn't be held against them although it does appear that unfortunately that's the case sometimes.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.