June 03, 2024, 07:28:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #557 12/9 - 12/10/2006  (Read 136607 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2006, 01:00:22 PM »

Thanks Klaas...Did his house finally sell?

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2006, 01:03:06 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Klaas, has Terry dropped by recently? Just wonderin...

Hi Mishy

I talked to Terry yesterday, and he's fine. He is spending weekdays in Ft. Lauderdale now because of his new job. Also, he can't do personal stuff on his computer at work. He seems to be enjoying the job a lot, though. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2006, 01:03:45 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Thanks Klaas...Did his house finally sell?

I'm not Klaas, but not yet.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2006, 01:05:01 PM »

Well, BT, please tell him I said hello...I miss his cute little stories and I'm glad he's enjoying his job!!

Bring Natalee home...
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2006, 01:05:09 PM »

Good morning/afternoon friends.... Smile

The tree is wonderful....I would love to see Terry on the tree and any other monkey who is part of the group....but perhaps busy for a bit with their real life....what about metro and BOC....?

Loving these holidays.... Very Happy

A Breaking News story from Fox....on another subject:

FORMER CHILEAN DICTATOR AUGUSTO PINOCHET HAS DIED, A MILITARY HOSPITAL SAYS

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2006, 01:06:46 PM »

O/T

Just so you guys don't think I'm sitting here doing nothing all day, after the Lineup last night, while moderating the forum I started working on these.

I've been making flour/salt dough ornaments now for 30 years.  This is one from last year.  What I did last night was the first step, moulding the shapes for 8 I'm giving to my students next week on the final day of class!  Wink

Each ornament has 14 separate pieces of dough that are hand moulded into the "bears".  Then they are baked, painted and sprayed with a clear acrylic.  They are personalized with their name on the hat.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2006, 01:08:49 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good morning/afternoon friends.... Smile

The tree is wonderful....I would love to see Terry on the tree and any other monkey who is part of the group....but perhaps busy for a bit with their real life....what about metro and BOC....?

Loving these holidays.... Very Happy

A Breaking News story from Fox....on another subject:

FORMER CHILEAN DICTATOR AUGUSTO PINOCHET HAS DIED, A MILITARY HOSPITAL SAYS

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more

BOC is aleady on the tree.  I'll get TerryD and Metro and Leslie.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2006, 01:13:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

Just so you guys don't think I'm sitting here doing nothing all day, after the Lineup last night, while moderating the forum I started working on these.

I've been making flour/salt dough ornaments now for 30 years.  This is one from last year.  What I did last night was the first step, moulding the shapes for 8 I'm giving to my students next week on the final day of class!  Wink

Each ornament has 14 separate pieces of dough that are hand moulded into the "bears".  Then they are baked, painted and sprayed with a clear acrylic.  They are personalized with their name on the hat.

So cute...you and None can steal ideas from each other...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2006, 01:13:27 PM »

O/T

Well we never think you are sitting there doing nothing Klaas.  With that said those ornaments are so cute.  You are talented.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2006, 01:14:42 PM »

The difference between mine and None's are that mine ARE NOT edible (unless you are a dog  Laughing )
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2006, 01:15:35 PM »

Klaas.....I love the ornament....a wonderful memento.....my daughter did one when she was a child....she still smiles when she sees it and always reaches to put it on the tree in a special place.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2006, 01:15:47 PM »

Klaas, that ornament is adorable! Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2006, 01:16:31 PM »

Klaas.....I love the ornament....a wonderful memento.....my daughter did one when she was a child....she still smiles when she sees it and always reaches to put it on the tree in a special place.... Very Happy

I still has some my son did back in the 70's.   Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2006, 01:16:36 PM »

The difference between mine and None's are that mine ARE NOT edible (unless you are a dog  Laughing )

And pretty much anything is edible if you're a dog.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2006, 01:38:51 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

And pretty much anything is edible if you're a dog.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Shocked

Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2006, 01:42:15 PM »

I'm a lurking...

see yas around!  Very Happy

Monkeys!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2006, 01:42:28 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Shocked

Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Ya know, I have the whole collection of the talking Taco Bell dogs.  Wink
Oops, maybe I'd better check that they didn't come with any green onions. Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2006, 01:49:27 PM »

ROFL

Those green Taco Bell onions are making people

run for a little more than just 'the border' so I hear, eh???

Very Happy

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2006, 01:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
ROFL

Those green Taco Bell onions are making people

run for a little more than just 'the border' so I hear, eh???

Very Happy

I think stock in Charmin just went up.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: December 10, 2006, 02:02:02 PM »

I still has some my son did back in the 70's.   Laughing

I did some of those with 2 kids who were three. So, they didn't look so good, but it was the idea. The Mums hung them outside. ( can't have ugly stuff in the house types, my daughter one of them ) Then, we had a snow fall and a melt. There were some dripy things on the trees that has to be removed. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.