April 23, 2024, 02:48:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #557 12/9 - 12/10/2006  (Read 135296 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 12:20:01 AM »

Isn't the Hilton or Holiday Inn or another major hotel chain owned by a "Bill" aka William (can't remember his last name) Think, for search ref. he is a Mormon.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 12:21:18 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Mrs. Red, in answer to your question do I live in the same city as the Oprah show, I say that according to me, yes, I live in the city of the Oprah show.  

Sorry to hear about your dad.  Prayers comin' your way for him and you.

thanks Puma... I was wondering if maybe we could edit the part of Dana's show and get Pat on Oprah's show... that little boy is just so amazing and isn't that right up her alley??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 12:22:36 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
What I do find amazing is the only way to get the truth out of anyone down there is to have a secret camera rolling with audio and video at all times.

Thus is the case here.

It certainly seems that is the only way to preserve it!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 12:23:10 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Isn't the Hilton or Holiday Inn or another major hotel chain owned by a "Bill" aka William (can't remember his last name) Think, for search ref. he is a Mormon.

Marriott

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 12:23:23 AM »

Quote from: "Red"

I really want to first see what Jossy puts out there. To be honest I was surprised that he stated what he did last week on Dana's show.

I have known about this for quite some time, but never would have said anything until Jossy did.

Let's just say that in order to tape someone, one would first have had to know that they were coming to one's office. So it was a planned meeting.

Then let's say ... why would Dompig feel the need to meet with Jossy and Jossy feel the need to get it on tape? Hardly think they were discussing Dompig's future med school plans.[/quote]

Red, you know these people or have met many of them.  Jossy says he doesn't trust Dompig, that's why he taped it.  I'm thinking Dompig is maybe one of the Arubans who knows things, knows things are being covered up by some and goes to Jossy - like Robert Redford in 3 Days of the Condor.  I have to believe that there are people in Aruba who don't like what's happening but can't fight the power mongers alone.  Maybe, just maybe, Dompig is one of them.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 12:24:32 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Mrs. Red, in answer to your question do I live in the same city as the Oprah show, I say that according to me, yes, I live in the city of the Oprah show.  

thanks Puma... I was wondering if maybe we could edit the part of Dana's show and get Pat on Oprah's show... that little boy is just so amazing and isn't that right up her alley??

That's exactly the kind of thing she loves to do.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 12:25:40 AM »

Quote from: "Florida"
Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:18 pm Post subject:
GSM Orwellian What is wrong? The brothers had to be separated. The Babylonians have layed it thick and hard, but couldn't get what they asked for.

Tricked out cars and pc's. One decided to stay home and the other went to help. The Babylonians knew he was a bifrons. He bleeped on the screen all the way to Bill's lodgings.
People do not lose faith in the Babylonians.

I've been thinking maybe Joran left Natalee at one of the beach villas near Arashi Beach.

Suggestions for BILL's LODGINGS:

SAILBOARD VACATIONS/ DBA Aruba Beach Villas
L.G. Smith 462
Owned by: Phillip William Bradley
Chicago, ILL. b. 1938 (68 yrs. old ...Friend of Posner's?)

LODGING
: Sunset Beach Apts. (no longer registered)
L.G. Smith Blvd. 486
Owners J.P. and Eve van den Eerenbeemt
Registered Owner: Roger Jurriens
http://www.aruba-apartments.com/aboutus/

In the Our Staff photo:
She looks alot like Julia Renfro...Doesn't Julia have a friend named Roger?
The dark guy on the left...Boeti?
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/NYSusan/boeti2-1.jpg

ARUBA BOARDSAILING Production
L.G. Smith 486
Wim Eelens (25 yrs. old)

WARPIG...Aruba Madness Jossy's Paintball Team
When in Aruba lodging for teams may be at the Holiday Inn
or the beach apartments.

Domain Name: WARPIG.COM
Mills, William warpig_tek@hotmail.COM
Corinthian Media Services
323 GEPHART ST SW PALM BAY, FL

I believe GVCs father is Bill and the owner of the Marriott is Bill, first two suspected places for Bill.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 12:26:34 AM »

The reward money still points to the magnitude of fear around this case, IMO. It's almost like everyone who has information or a suspicion of what happened is in some way touched by the dirt. Therefore they don't want to open that can of worms, even for enough money to change their lives!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 12:26:44 AM »

Good night Monkeys...

thank you all for the support...

Keep the faith! Seems like the trees are finally shaking...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 12:28:56 AM »

Good night Monkeys...

Good night, sweet dreams and prayers for you and your family.  Please tell your father it is not the end of the world.  Please let him know that life goes on and this is just a couple little bumps in the roads.  Bad news comes in 3's.  He has one more bit of bad news.  Then he is on his way to recovery.  Has he had his prostate cancer staged?  Has he had a heart attack? If so, is he being treated properly?  Just don't let him give up.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 12:28:58 AM »

Good night Monkeys...

Night sistah!

May smiling angels rock you gently as you sleep!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 12:32:56 AM »

Now that we know that not everything Dutch is ditchy, I'm mention that after The Lineup, I turned to our local PBS station and caught the last segment of an Andre Rieu concert.  He's a phenomenal Dutch conductor who puts on shows that are absolutely amazing.  I've only seen him on TV (he'll be here in 5/2007, but tickets are $$) but he's so good.  He puts together the music, singers, setting, sets, lighting; he throws in some humor and at times invites the audience to sing along.  This was a Christmas concert and at the end all of the soloists came out and did Handel's Messiah.   He does have cd's and dvd's.  

(No, I'm not a paid spokesperson  Wink I just think he's good.)

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 12:35:51 AM »

Definitely!  She used to have Mattie Stepanek on frequently.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 12:40:39 AM »

Two missing US men disappeared while in Aruba.
Both were in the vicinity of the "Fisherman's Huts"

http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/missing.html
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2006, 12:42:11 AM »

spooky, my e-mail came in from you but my serve went down.

If you are here, P-35 and H-21, P won!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 12:51:26 AM »

Renfro recurring nightmare on now
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2006, 01:03:57 AM »

Yes, it's on rerun. Am going to sit at the bottom of the bed, closer to the TV to see the SM watermark and the SM on the computer screen.
             Yes JR did say "she" maybe a slip of tongue or maybe JR's first language isn't in English.. I really haven't followed her background.... not trying to be coy here but she did say "she (JR) is still under investigation"

Sometimes slips of the tongue in error are in the area of "true"

MSM Fox channel can't even spell Purdue as in Purdue University correctly. They spelled it Perdue... ugh ugh dumb from a Boilermaker alum.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2006, 01:08:06 AM »

Klass.............you here?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2006, 01:08:56 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Yes, it's on rerun. Am going to sit at the bottom of the bed, closer to the TV to see the SM watermark and the SM on the computer screen.
             Yes JR did say "she" maybe a slip of tongue or maybe JR's first language isn't in English.. I really haven't followed her background.... not trying to be coy here but she did say "she (JR) is still under investigation"

Sometimes slips of the tongue in error are in the area of "true"

MSM Fox channel can't even spell Purdue as in Purdue University correctly. They spelled it Perdue... ugh ugh dumb from a Boilermaker alum.

That spelling of Purde (Perdue) is voice recognition.  It choose the first one in the dictionary. Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2006, 01:10:48 AM »

IBE, it is said that soon your ant will be coming to dinner although you invited your aunt.  If you ordered four, you may get for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.