June 03, 2024, 05:43:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #557 12/9 - 12/10/2006  (Read 136593 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #480 on: December 10, 2006, 10:05:12 PM »

Watching all of this stuff...

It is just so RIDICULOUS that these punks are STILL loose...

It's like a really bad Alan Funt 'Candid Camera gig that

is long overdue of being called off to say -

"SMILE, YOU'RE ON ' CANDID CAMERA!"

These morons, Dompig and others...

they just can not BE SERIOUS. (or REAL)

----------

Game over man. all of 'em

8 years a piece.

FORK THEIR A$$ES

I'm effing over it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: December 10, 2006, 10:06:05 PM »

Peter De Vries said Paulus knew what was going on and he knew what was in the files and he knew what they were going to investigate.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: December 10, 2006, 10:07:14 PM »

Reporter said Joran said Natalee asked him if she can go with him to his house.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: December 10, 2006, 10:07:48 PM »

Reporter said looking at sharks at night is a really strange story.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: December 10, 2006, 10:08:08 PM »

At least it is being aired across the US. The more who know the better. One of my fears all along has been that few Americans (and Dutch) are aware of what really goes on down there. The dark side has a much harder time spinning with the truth out there in mass media.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: December 10, 2006, 10:08:54 PM »

The Line up

12/10/06

peter devires documentary.
we spoke with him.

i think it is not a crime of murder in the 1st degree, but i think some kind of accident happend maybe joran panicked....and they wanted to get rid of the body, something like that. I think that is what the police are thinking.

the shoes of joran, kj never was asked of did anybody see his shoes, that is very strange, that is one of the clues...i don't knw why she would leave them out...i don't understand it all, it is question number 1, she forgot it, if youcan believe that.

everyone on the island that theydont talk or listen to each other. (fernando croes) he is mad at her for not arresting joran that night.  he was lying, all lies   why was he not arrested is what croes is saying, and i think he is right at that point.

of course, everyone is thinking that he should have been arrested at once.

about pvds:

he complicated it according to the police because of his job, he knew what was going on, he knew what was in the files, he informed his son because he had accesss to everything from the files and from carlo.

i will tell you, joran lies alot, he cannot explain. if nothing happened and if you really don't know you do not have to lie about it...

Part II of the reporter"

He admitted to police that he had sexual contact with her in the car. if the victim is under the influence, that person  cannot refuse, if you are doing that you can get maxium of 8 years...you do not have to be a alwyer to know that.

after he told natalee , we can go to our house, we left carlos and charlies ant 1:15...that is where everything started. according to natalle she wanted to go to the house.....and after that....no we did not want to go in, his statement...you can see over here that n is asking him to go and see sharks...

go to look at night, is something really really strange. young people who come out of the bar go to beach, go swimming, but to go look at sharks? really really strang story.

why he change their stories so much and now such good friends turn on each other...then the lighthouse...the way they handled this whhole case. any other youngster in aruba would crack within 24 hours. everyone is getting the impression that they did not get a chance to do a normal investigation...is it a cover up? is there something to hide?

coming up
beth and dave

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: December 10, 2006, 10:09:14 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Cubbeegirl if you really want a warm coat, and for an "out-of-the-box" fashion statement , the ex-hippie in me would like to recommend the following.......
http://tinyurl.com/yewhox
or
http://tinyurl.com/y7ek59

or faux if you must...

http://tinyurl.com/y6x6fs

Love,love,love 'em!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: December 10, 2006, 10:09:53 PM »

You know what really kills me.... that everything they are saying we have all known for how long?

what was interesting was how casual the meeting with Jossy and Dompig was... .what was Dompig doing kicking back so easily...

YOU GO Jossy....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: December 10, 2006, 10:09:54 PM »

I loved what that reporter just said..."Everybody in Aruba thinks there was a cover-up"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: December 10, 2006, 10:10:18 PM »

One good thing about this coverage is that, while we have already been aware of this stuff, people who haven't been following the case closely haven't been aware. If more people watching the show realize what really happened, then that can only be a good thing, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 10, 2006, 10:10:33 PM »

Who is the Attorney General that is retiring? Theresa Croes?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 10, 2006, 10:10:56 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
One good thing about this coverage is that, while we have already been aware of this stuff, people who haven't been following the case closely haven't been aware. If more people watching the show realize what really happened, then that can only be a good thing, IMO.

Yep, exactly!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: December 10, 2006, 10:12:26 PM »

I loved this

..."after a while (thump on the desk) this will all come out!

My question to Aruba and Holland... how long? Aruba how long can you stand this really bad PR?

Is it worth it to the lovely citizens of Aruba who care to take away their livelihoods (opps sp) over a bunch of punk pimp hoods, and those who helped in the coverup?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: December 10, 2006, 10:13:03 PM »

Jacque....thank you.... Smile

It makes me want to spit when I hear Dompig say they have to start reading again....these people are fools....especially when they are on tape...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: December 10, 2006, 10:16:30 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I loved what that reporter just said..."Everybody in Aruba thinks there was a cover-up"

Would be kinda neat if DeVries or someone could check into why so many of the JR, Scubajap types have been pounding the drum for anyone but JVDS.

Think checking there might blowup a bit on how pervasive the coverup is and who's funding it.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: December 10, 2006, 10:16:55 PM »

THE LINE UP
12/10/06

Beth:

on phone dave

Beth:  ya know what i am hearing it is a real turning point, listening to jossy and the investigator, more people are becoming and questioning why the select persons in the justice dept are not going forward. theyknow they have sexual charges, we are not asking for special treatment, just proceed forward with the sexual charges.  do the right thing.  follow the rules , do their job.

Dave:

yes there were a number of things that i saw in the beginning, the detective said they did not have anything to do with nataleee, then they arrested the security guard, then they arrested the kids.  this kid runs the island, he drinks, gambles, they take no action in those situations....

his son had unfettered access to all visitors, pvds was going to the prison often....paulus said he would do anything to protect his son...

beth:

I do not inow why there were no charges, the pros atorney said they could bring charges so now what we are looking for is follow your own procedures and do the right thing.  I think really what is happening is what i am hearing from tonight from jossy and devries who know the policy and i really think that they are going to follow thru.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: December 10, 2006, 10:18:33 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Would be kinda neat if DeVries or someone could check into why so many of the JR, Scubajap types have been pounding the drum for anyone but JVDS.

Think checking there might blowup a bit on how pervasive the coverup is and who's funding it.
I agree 100%! Maybe JR is in love with Paulus Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #497 on: December 10, 2006, 10:18:45 PM »

Great piece Dave and Beth...

Keep swingin those HAMMERS!

----------------------

ARUBA, watch out for the pricks.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: December 10, 2006, 10:19:34 PM »

Beth and Dave very impressive tonight. Seem energized. And pissed.

When is Aruba going to get it?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: December 10, 2006, 10:20:22 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

I agree 100%! Maybe JR is in love with Paulus Laughing
Although it IS much more likely that someone is lining her greasy pockets!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.