June 03, 2024, 07:03:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #557 12/9 - 12/10/2006  (Read 136605 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: December 10, 2006, 11:52:38 PM »

I had to do a dropoff - pickup during The Lineup, so I had to tape and watch when I got back.  I missed all the action and haven't finished reading and catching up yet.  I did read that FOB and RU are quiet tonight.   Very Happy  I'm wondering if Aruba knows about this weekend's Lineup.  They don't get Fox News!  Are they on the phone right now with JoeT planning to discredit Jossy and Peter?  Is Anita's pudgy little hand gripping the receiver because Paulus's sweaty palms kept dropping it?  Is Joran.Angry?  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: December 10, 2006, 11:52:40 PM »

Hi Everybody!!

Thanks Jacquie, and San for the transcriptions.

Klaasend if it's not too late could you add me to the Christmas Tree?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: December 10, 2006, 11:54:44 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Ono"
Altmetroguy:

I think they refused to get the information. I just don't think that they are that stupid or inept.

Well as far as the network operators they know what is available in terms of data. As regards ALE that is a different story, I don't think they could know the depths of information available simply because they are not technical people. No fault of theirs..in contrast I don't know anything about brain surgery...lol..

Is the data pulled with something like a sql statement from a database, or is it written to something similar?   Just trying to visualize wireless info tracking...

Honestly, it depends on the data it'self. Billing data could be pulled by a SQL inquiry but the kind of data I'm talking about is a whole different format. Beyond that it's not necessarily stored in a database per se.

OK...thanks...just have an inquiring mind...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: December 10, 2006, 11:56:07 PM »

San, thanks...I missed the tape with Dompig...tuned in late.  Your transcript helped me piece together what I had missed.   Cool

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 10, 2006, 11:57:10 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi Everybody!!

Hi snoopy.  Klaas has you on the tree.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: December 10, 2006, 11:58:09 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
San, thanks...I missed the tape with Dompig...tuned in late.  Your transcript helped me piece together what I had missed.   Cool

You're welcome.  I didn't transcribe it all but I wanted to make sure I got the tape with Dompig part.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: December 10, 2006, 11:58:43 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Interesting when the Kalpoe lied by they dropped her no they were still there at the salt pen that is for us something credible.

Thanks SAN.

Salt pan is the pond, IMO. I think Dompig is saying that the pond witness is credible and that there might be other proof (cell ?) that the Kalpoes were back in the Hotel area later than they admit.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: December 11, 2006, 12:01:01 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Interesting when the Kalpoe lied by they dropped her no they were still there at the salt pen that is for us something credible.

Thanks SAN.

Salt pan is the pond, IMO. I think Dompig is saying that the pond witness is credible and that there might be other proof (cell ?) that the Kalpoes were back in the Hotel area later than they admit.

Thanks igsigs.  I was just wondering what they meant by Salt pan.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: December 11, 2006, 12:01:21 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi Everybody!!

Hi snoopy.  Klaas has you on the tree.

K.   Thanks San
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: December 11, 2006, 12:04:32 AM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Altmetroguy:

I think they refused to get the information. I just don't think that they are that stupid or inept.

Well as far as the network operators they know what is available in terms of data. As regards ALE that is a different story, I don't think they could know the depths of information available simply because they are not technical people. No fault of theirs..in contrast I don't know anything about brain surgery...lol..

You don't have to spend 2 years at Quantico to figure out that if your 3 main suspects are lying, you should get your people checking on phones, security tapes and computer records, as well as eye witnesses (the least reliable).   You don't have to know what's available.  YOU ASK THE EXPERTS.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: December 11, 2006, 12:05:34 AM »

Thanks SAN.

I wondered about the word usuage. Jossy usually says salina in referencing the pond by the Raquet Club. It is a salt pond. The salt pans are somewhere else.
As far as what Metro says about the communication that night , why no tracking of IM's  from Deepak to his buddy in Fla ?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: December 11, 2006, 12:09:59 AM »

I am having a problem with some of the things that Dompig said on this tape.  Does anyone know when this tape was made?

Because the boys are very because you follow how they are that when we are searching in a certain direction you can see their reactions, see if they go into panic or not and we have observed as soon as we are busy with anything on the sea they go into panic.[/list]

Since when have they been watching their reactions.  Dompig is FOS on this part.  He is still trying to steer us near the water.  I sometimes think he is trying to convince us she is in the water and if so there is no remains to be found.  No body no case.
    Kat_Gram
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: December 11, 2006, 12:10:27 AM »

There "chats" that Deepak had with his friend in Florida at 2 to 3 in the morning. This is an odd time to chat with someone who is married and who has a baby and I assume a daytime job
    igsigs
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: December 11, 2006, 12:12:33 AM »

I keep going back to the Dilma Arends report that Deepak's cell records showed that he was back in the HI area at 4am. Both she and that info disappeared after that report. I don't think Janssen wanted that released.
    LilPuma
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: December 11, 2006, 12:13:07 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
    I loved what that reporter just said..."Everybody in Aruba thinks there was a cover-up"

I heard that too.  So why are the only protests from Aruba about Beth, Nancy and MSNBC filming Joran in KIA?

Atlmetroguy
    Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: December 11, 2006, 12:14:10 AM »

I keep going back to the Dilma Arends report that Deepak's cell records showed that he was back in the HI area at 4am. Both she and that info disappeared after that report. I don't think Janssen wanted that released.

Hi Igsys...there is an assload of information regarding the cell records that was not only not released but never even pulled and considered.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
    bleachedblack
    Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: December 11, 2006, 12:15:03 AM »

I am having a problem with some of the things that Dompig said on this tape.  Does anyone know when this tape was made?

Because the boys are very because you follow how they are that when we are searching in a certain direction you can see their reactions, see if they go into panic or not and we have observed as soon as we are busy with anything on the sea they go into panic.[/list]

Since when have they been watching their reactions.  Dompig is FOS on this part.  He is still trying to steer us near the water.  I sometimes think he is trying to convince us she is in the water and if so there is no remains to be found.  No body no case.

Yes, I agree....then when Tim Miller wants to go back with equipement to do
      a deep water search...Dompig refuses the permit and co-operation.

".......O you who love clear edges
      more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
      LilPuma
      Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: December 11, 2006, 12:16:27 AM »

I'm not so sure.  What if the boys did take Natalee's remains out to sea and she washed up near the rocks where the man was seen holding the fabric that looks like her top?  We've always discussed it in terms of the fish trap or other means of weighing a person down.

igsigs
        Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: December 11, 2006, 12:17:03 AM »

I think this tape was made right before the K's were re-arrested. Dompig thought he could get them to break and prevent Joran from getting released. As he later noted in the VF article...Deepak was too strong and the plan failed.
        LilPuma
        Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: December 11, 2006, 12:18:06 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Yes, I agree....then when Tim Miller wants to go back with equipement to do
          a deep water search...Dompig refuses the permit and co-operation.

Odd that Dompig would be so cooperative with Dave and as soon as they needed FBI equipment, someone pulled the plug on that cooperation.  I doubt it was Dompig who just did a 360.  Someone pressured him IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
            Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.