June 03, 2024, 05:29:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #557 12/9 - 12/10/2006  (Read 136590 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: December 11, 2006, 12:19:25 AM »

Oduber = Dirty Hands

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: December 11, 2006, 12:20:01 AM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "igsigs"
I keep going back to the Dilma Arends report that Deepak's cell records showed that he was back in the HI area at 4am. Both she and that info disappeared after that report. I don't think Janssen wanted that released.

Hi Igsys...there is an assload of information regarding the cell records that was not only not released but never even pulled and considered.

Thought what we'd seen was skimpy, to say the least....

Could you see that, at the time?   Shocked   Or is it just a no-brainer in your line of business?  Sorry, just can't get the technical troubleshooting out of my system....unemployment doesn't make it go away automatically.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: December 11, 2006, 12:21:46 AM »

Quote from: "San"
I am having a problem with some of the things that Dompig said on this tape.  Does anyone know when this tape was made?

I think this tape was made right before the K's were re-arrested. Dompig thought he could get them to break and prevent Joran from getting released. As he later noted in the VF article...Deepak was too strong and the plan failed.

Was Deepak was too protected.  They are always talking about how strong Joran is and how weak the Kalpoes are.  Who was it who make the confession.  Aruba says it was Joran and like I always say reverse what they say.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: December 11, 2006, 12:23:43 AM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: December 11, 2006, 12:23:43 AM »

I am having a problem with some of the things that Dompig said on this tape.  Does anyone know when this tape was made?

I think this tape was made right before the K's were re-arrested. Dompig thought he could get them to break and prevent Joran from getting released. As he later noted in the VF article...Deepak was too strong and the plan failed.

Was Deepak was too protected.  They are always talking about how strong Joran is and how weak the Kalpoes are.  Who was it who make the confession.  Aruba says it was Joran and like I always say reverse what they say.

Maybe it was Freddy who said *something bad happened*?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: December 11, 2006, 12:24:38 AM »

It was the time the 3 suspects were in custody.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: December 11, 2006, 12:25:31 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi everyone!

I'm glad all this is starting to come out. Maybe soon a bombshell will truly explode and blow this case right out from hiding. Natalee deserves justice...and peace.

Did De Vries say when his next show would be on his investigation? Or if he was still continueing his investigation at all? Or was he just emphasizing on what we already know and his last reports and findings?

O/T
Klaas your Christmas tree cards look great. Mind adding me to it please?

God bless~

Got you on it.  Working on uploading to Cafepress right now  Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: December 11, 2006, 12:26:53 AM »

It was the time the 3 suspects were in custody.

As for strenghts & weaknesses....there was a rumor that Dompig was related to the K's....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: December 11, 2006, 12:26:58 AM »

I wub you, San.  You have a nice evening.  Thank you for everything, everything.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: December 11, 2006, 12:27:02 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Elaine"
I loved what that reporter just said..."Everybody in Aruba thinks there was a cover-up"

Would be kinda neat if DeVries or someone could check into why so many of the JR, Scubajap types have been pounding the drum for anyone but JVDS.

Think checking there might blowup a bit on how pervasive the coverup is and who's funding it.

I want Bill O'Reilly to tell us who he paying Tacopina.  He said he knew when Joe was on the show.  Then Joe said it was people who supported the van der Sloots.  I want names, names!  Not just who writes the check, but who makes sure that the check doesn't bounce.  Maybe Peter or Jossy know.   Question   For that matter, Red might know but won't tell us.   Razz

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #670 on: December 11, 2006, 12:27:52 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I keep going back to the Dilma Arends report that Deepak's cell records showed that he was back in the HI area at 4am. Both she and that info disappeared after that report. I don't think Janssen wanted that released.

Hi Igsys...there is an assload of information regarding the cell records that was not only not released but never even pulled and considered.

Thought what we'd seen was skimpy, to say the least....

Could you see that, at the time?   Shocked   Or is it just a no-brainer in your line of business?  Sorry, just can't get the technical troubleshooting out of my system....unemployment doesn't make it go away automatically.

No worries 2NJ...based on what I know that should have been available for the whole first 30 days ALE should have known all suspects almost exact locations. Point is that there was data there they (ALE) either did not know how to ask for it or did not know it was available.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: December 11, 2006, 12:30:34 AM »

No worries 2NJ...based on what I know that should have been available for the whole first 30 days ALE should have known all suspects almost exact locations. Point is that there was data there they (ALE) either did not know how to ask for it or did not know it was available.

All is cool.  I get it.... Wink

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: December 11, 2006, 12:46:48 AM »

Things are looking up in this case, but don't forget to include the family and those seeking justice in your prayers.  Maybe include a little bit about the suspects finding it in their hearts to tell the truth and take their lives in a new direction.  

Peaches, Mrs. Red, you're still on my daily list   Wink

Night Monkeys.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: December 11, 2006, 12:48:54 AM »

Night Monkeys...hugs to Nemo.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: December 11, 2006, 12:50:42 AM »

ATTENTION

I noticed there's no link to the CAFEPRESS site in the forum so I put a link in by signature line.  The tree can be ordered now.    Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #675 on: December 11, 2006, 01:29:02 AM »

Hi guys! I saw the Line Up but wasn't near a computer. Dompig's interview was like listening to a schizophrenic...............

Just turned the repeat on and it's over.

KJ certainly came off badly, didn't she?

DeVries and Jossy, that's the duo!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #676 on: December 11, 2006, 01:31:00 AM »

I'm going back to see all the monkey comments...........
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: December 11, 2006, 01:57:58 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ATTENTION

I noticed there's no link to the CAFEPRESS site in the forum so I put a link in by signature line.  The tree can be ordered now.    Wink

YAY placing my order right now Im so excited

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #678 on: December 11, 2006, 02:14:10 AM »

Doing this alone isn't near as much fun........ Crying or Very sad

I'm thrilled that Jossy will be on Dana's show. There are some questions I hope I can be here to ask, but if not, and anyone wants to be an inquiring mind, here they are:
 1. Under what circumstances are the Kalpoe's in Aruba, can they go back to their native home, and if not, why not?
 2. Is there any other avenue, other than Beth and/or Dave filing a civil suit claiming obstruction of justice, to take the evidence of Cover Up in this case, into a court of Law and hold those involved accountable? Any way for such a proceeding to be conducted in Holland?
 3. Was it legal under Aruban law for Paulus to have access to the police files before Joran and K2s were arrested?
 4. Obviously KJ will not use any evidence uncovered by DeVries. Is there a way to get his findings into the court case?
 5. Is there any way to circumvent KJ,( who should be named in a civil suit charging Obstruction Of Justice, if one were brought,) in the court case and allow someone else to present the case?
Freebird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: December 11, 2006, 02:14:21 AM »

Lazlo posted this at refs and a couple of posters are questioning it.  

From DK's 6/29 PV

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation. I wanted to direct the focus of the police on myself and Joran because we were afraid that Satish would get the details wrong with regard to the "Holiday Inn" story. I was almost certain that our telephone conversations were being taped and I was certain that my computer was being monitored too.

On your question what made me think that the police would be monitoring our phones, I can say the following. I thought this might happen earlier and Joran had said the same thing to me on Tuesday May 31st 2005*. The purpose of the chat traffic was to help the police and the Office of the DA with regard to the investigation so that they could see that I was indeed home in the night from Sunday to Monday. But I have understood that they do not have the chat traffic from that night but that they do have the one from Tuesday.

Wanted to manipulate the investigation and show he was home Sunday to Monday?   He supposedly didn't know Natalee was even missing then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.