June 03, 2024, 06:26:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #557 12/9 - 12/10/2006  (Read 136601 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: December 11, 2006, 12:01:06 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Good morning all!  I'm still trying to catch up, so if this has already been mentioned, feel free to ignore me.  
Last night on the line-up, Kimberly jumped Jossy's butt about why he hasn't turned his tape over to Karen J.  Did she not understand what the tape was about?  KJ has all the information on the tape, because anything said by Dompig came out of the files.  The tapes are proving a cover up, so why would Jossy turn them over to Karen?  Who does the hiring for Fox????? Evil or Very Mad

I noticed that too and I didnt really understand why she was pressing the issue
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #761 on: December 11, 2006, 12:01:07 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Right but Peter seems to think it's an accident and it's not and I know he is smarter than that so why is is pushing the accident theory.  Joran is a killer.

Maybe Peter doesn't want 'them' to think he has more info than he does.  I think he knows more but needs more investigating to be done before he puts all the info out there.  Not smart to put all your cards on the table before the game is over.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: December 11, 2006, 12:01:32 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing hello to you too tyler  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Good morning, Sunshine, and all other monkeys.  I see that Ms. Idaho is up to her old tricks.

What gives with her and SandraK?  Do they think anyone believes their lies except their paid blogbuddies and the ill-educated whatsherface that relays.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: December 11, 2006, 12:02:45 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Glenda at FOB  Rolling Eyes

I still vote for Dompig as being the master. Look at the timing (re: prior to Sep 3 release) - Dompig was using Diario to scare the suspects into a confession. He was trying to leak that Deepak and Satish were going to Jail for 8 years because Joran fingered Natalee while going "in and out of consciousness". Just like the trumped up rape charges.   Most all the leaks to the media were also to invoke a reaction from the suspects and solve the case.  You'da think that Jossy and Vale know that Dompig is not a big Diario fan and that Diario was being used to try to get the suspects to rat on each other.  Don't worry, Dompig didn't single out just Diario, I'd say all the media fell game to Dompig's tactics.

So she is saying that all of Aruba, like herself, are nothing but paid liars.

What is the name for people like that?  Oh, don't tell me I know.  Low-bred, ugly leather face skank.

Whatever she's getting out of this must be really good. It would take something good to make anyone work so hard to try to convince the whole world not to believe their own eyes and ears.

She has large investments in Aruba, not to mention, perhaps tales from the crypt, never to surface in public.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: December 11, 2006, 12:04:03 PM »

First of all, it is my belief that there is CORRUPTION in absolutely every department & organization on the Devil's Rock.

Second of all, I love when you Shango LaLa'sMom.  To me Shango & Simian are part of the CORRUPT who are actually disclosing how the fix is in.  They, to me, identify openings & then the closings, which disclose without disclosing but are able to communicate in a manner which is not traceable to actual individuals as would be my bet that many more than one have access to the actual computers that are being utilized.

Unless the Dutch Investigator's from the Netherlands are going after the corruption, real justice will be denied.  It's difficult not to believe in my heart that officials on the Government payroll of the Devil's Rock did locate sweet NH & are the end disposer's.  

May be the only monkey thinking along these lines but decided to finally talk about it & see if it makes sense to anybody else.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: December 11, 2006, 12:04:12 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Peaches"
ANOTHER PART FROM THE LINE UP 12/10/06:
Peter:  Yeah well what I think is I think it’s not the crime in the way of murder in the first degree or so but I think some kind of accident happened.  Natalee passed out maybe Joran panicked and didn’t know what to do and was afraid of what was going to happen next and then they wanted to get rid of the body something like that and at least this is what the police is thinking.

Why the hell would you feel the need to get rid of a body if the girl passed out.  Wasn't this their goal when they drugged Natalee is to have her passed out.  I think Mr. De Vries is wrong here and he hesitated when he said it.

If she was ONLY passed out, one could open the car door and shove her out and therein lies the problem.  "Passed out" is the least of it.  Back to
"if they find the girl, they will see that shit".

Yep. I'm voting for someone with anger control issues doing irreparable damage to her in a fit of anger.  Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: December 11, 2006, 12:04:25 PM »

Right but Peter seems to think it's an accident and it's not and I know he is smarter than that so why is is pushing the accident theory.  Joran is a killer.

Maybe Peter doesn't want 'them' to think he has more info than he does.  I think he knows more but needs more investigating to be done before he puts all the info out there.  Not smart to put all your cards on the table before the game is over.

I think Peter knows darn well it wasn't an accident.  The question is, what is the statute of limitations on sexual assault in Aruba?  If they can convict them on the lesser charges, then they can push for a confession.  Why not put them in jail where they belong?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: December 11, 2006, 12:05:28 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:22 pm
Because the fallen judge agreed, he can sing any song he wants
A poisonous siren in the halls of babylon
He will sing to keep doors open, much to the cowboys distress

Yes, Paulus poisoned the evidence by being able to see it all beforehand.  What law enforcement agency in their right mind would ever let this happen?  We know this for a fact because it was stated last night that Paulus continued to visit Joran.  Although everyone was told that only his mommy and attorney were visiting him.  I have said all along that Paulus was not as much of a dunce as some think.  He knew the facade of Anita visiting her unjustly jailed son was a ruse.

If so, KJ & ALE had to know this was going on, IMO.  (but that's been said over and over.)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: December 11, 2006, 12:07:56 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:33 pm
Arawaks do not like Babylonian musicians
Everyone in camp hears poison music
Many teepees fall
New wars with babylon
No Wampum, many moons
Light the Fires!

The prosecutor and ALE both listened to Paulus and it has come back to bite them in the rear.  They should have prosecuted on what they had and been done with it.  This fiasco has permanently damaged Aruba and nothing will ever make it right.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: December 11, 2006, 12:08:51 PM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
First of all, it is my belief that there is CORRUPTION in absolutely every department & organization on the Devil's Rock.

Second of all, I love when you Shango LaLa'sMom.  To me Shango & Simian are part of the CORRUPT who are actually disclosing how the fix is in.  They, to me, identify openings & then the closings, which disclose without disclosing but are able to communicate in a manner which is not traceable to actual individuals as would be my bet that many more than one have access to the actual computers that are being utilized.

Unless the Dutch Investigator's from the Netherlands are going after the corruption, real justice will be denied.  It's difficult not to believe in my heart that officials on the Government payroll of the Devil's Rock did locate sweet NH & are the end disposer's.  
May be the only monkey thinking along these lines but decided to finally talk about it & see if it makes sense to anybody else.

Altruist - I think that is certainly a possibility, especially in light of the fact that the coverup couldn't have take place without the complicity of government officials.

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: December 11, 2006, 12:09:19 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Then they finally track down the body because it washes back a shore.

-SHANGO/SIMIAN LOGS- - BODY COMES ASHORE - post 6/27/2005

by the way where were others on 6/27 6/28/2005?

I posted this (below) yesterday not knowing if it was ruled out by Monkey insights long ago.  I did not know until reading Carpe's post that it was part of the Shango/Simian saga.  

"What if the boys did take Natalee's remains out to sea and she washed up near the rocks where the man was seen holding the fabric that looks like her top? We've always discussed it in terms of the fish trap or other means of weighing a person down."

The prevailing theory here is currently the VDS property, but that's still a little too creepy for me to just accept.   I know these people are twisted, but that's really out there.

Creepy, yes...but the one characteristic about Paulus which shouts out to me, is his very determined mental precision....his silent but controlling nature....Remember right at the first, in one of the few interviews...maybe the NOVA interview, he swells with pride when he remarks that Joran will be strong ? He is remarking on Joran's capacity to remain mute regarding the truth, IMO...not the condition of Joran's morale. Paulus controls the bigger picture, IMO. Anita does the tactical manuevering. Paulus is the captain...she's the lieutenant. Joran is the general, due to his unpredicatable criminal behavior which inevitably calls the shots ( they never know what he will do next )...Remember, this captain will do ANYTHING to protect his general....and himself. Anita is the capitain of her fashion-forward wardrobe.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: December 11, 2006, 12:09:59 PM »

Questions have been asked about whether or not if JK2 are tried or convicted of the lesser charge of kidnapping and rape, can they still go after the murder charges?

Easywriter asked his friend the question and this was his answer.  Note, Easy's friend is giving his opinion of the law in Aruba.

-------------------------------

That is completely false! One thing has nothing to do with the other. They can always go after them for the more serious charges, whether they are in prison or not. I know of no impediment that could prevent that. Dompig even told me they were going for the 8 years, and once in prison, they will go for the more serious charge.

I destinctly remember last summer one of the spokes people told us differently.  But then again we don't understand their laws Laughing .  That POS island.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #772 on: December 11, 2006, 12:10:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:33 pm
Arawaks do not like Babylonian musicians
Everyone in camp hears poison music
Many teepees fall
New wars with babylon
No Wampum, many moons
Light the Fires!

The prosecutor and ALE both listened to Paulus and it has come back to bite them in the rear.  They should have prosecuted on what they had and been done with it.  This fiasco has permanently damaged Aruba and nothing will ever make it right.

And they have nobody to blame except themselves!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: December 11, 2006, 12:11:12 PM »

Questions have been asked about whether or not if JK2 are tried or convicted of the lesser charge of kidnapping and rape, can they still go after the murder charges?

Easywriter asked his friend the question and this was his answer.  Note, Easy's friend is giving his opinion of the law in Aruba.

That is completely false! One thing has nothing to do with the other. They can always go after them for the more serious charges, whether they are in prison or not. I know of no impediment that could prevent that. Dompig even told me they were going for the 8 years, and once in prison, they will go for the more serious charge.

Klaas...I went back to look at my question and here it is...

"A murder case will always be there....but what about the things we are talking about now....the lesser charges....will they go away in June...?"

Unless someone asked the question in a different manner, I do not understand the response....will the lesser charges be dropped when the 2 years are up?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: December 11, 2006, 12:11:41 PM »

We just keep forgetting who DirtyHand really is.  Why is everyone scared of DirtyHand?  He walks with both the Arawaks and the Babylonians.  Is that Rudy Croes, who like his brother. tries to appease all sides and who has been involved in trafficking for many years, and who unlike his brother, has been trying to forge a name for himself, by using the same strong-arm tactics.  Rudy dealt with both Babylonians and Arawaks to get where he is.  Shango says Dirty Hand has been in the maze but does not play the game.  Well, old Rudy has his own maze going on at his home from what we saw in the photographs.  Then there is Ben Vocking, who called on Paulus to do his dirty work.  Why would Paulus do that other than money or extortion of some kind.  Or was Vocking blackmailing Paulus for something still under the surface?  Has this happened before and Vocking is aware of it and has taken care of it for the Sloots.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: December 11, 2006, 12:12:28 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Klaas...I went back to look at my question and here it is...

"A murder case will always be there....but what about the things we are talking about now....the lesser charges....will they go away in June...?"

Unless someone asked the question in a different manner, I do not understand the response....will the lesser charges be dropped when the 2 years are up?

I don't know the answer to that but I'll see if I can find out.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #776 on: December 11, 2006, 12:12:30 PM »

I destinctly remember last summer one of the spokes people told us differently.  But then again we don't understand their laws Laughing .  That POS island.

That load of crap about lesser charges didn't make sense to me the first time I heard it!  

Does that mean Arleen was FOS?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: December 11, 2006, 12:13:09 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
ANOTHER PART FROM THE LINE UP 12/10/06:

Peter:  Yeah well what I think is I think it’s not the crime in the way of murder in the first degree or so but I think some kind of accident happened.  Natalee passed out maybe Joran panicked and didn’t know what to do and was afraid of what was going to happen next and then they wanted to get rid of the body something like that and at least this is what the police is thinking.

Why the hell would you feel the need to get rid of a body if the girl passed out.  Wasn't this their goal when they drugged Natalee is to have her passed out.  I think Mr. De Vries is wrong here and he hesitated when he said it.

Well should be start with If they found Natalee there would be physical and medical signs of rape, drugging and god knows what else if they call for help.. that is why they got rid of her

Perhaps he is hoping that will persuade the culprits to come on forward? He most likely has a different opinion which agrees with us.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: December 11, 2006, 12:13:38 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

That load of crap about lesser charges didn't make sense to me the first time I heard it!  

Does that mean Arleen was FOS?

Regardless of the response or correctness there of, Arleen is still FOS.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: December 11, 2006, 12:14:20 PM »

I think Peter knows darn well it wasn't an accident. The question is, what is the statute of limitations on sexual assault in Aruba? If they can convict them on the lesser charges, then they can push for a confession.  Why not put them in jail where they belong?

This is a good question klaas.  If the statute is 2 years then they could stall until the time is up and they won't be charged.  They don't have to worry about a murder charge because "there is no body" so they will get off on all the charges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.