June 03, 2024, 06:04:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #557 12/9 - 12/10/2006  (Read 136596 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2006, 09:48:05 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "blah"
nope Blah, nothing earth-shattering we got all dressed up for the party but then the party didn't show  Confused

I dont get it, is Jossy playing with us?  Why did he say he was going to reveal all if he doesnt have anything new?

no I don't think he's playing with us, I believe it was Red who posted last night that FOX needs to translate Jossy's video from papimento before it can air? So there will be another segment tonight with Kimberly, so be sure to take a nappy this afternoon so you can stay up for it  Razz

oh oh oh I get it.  So FOX is covering their butt by having a 3rd party translate the video so they arent just taking Jossy's word on it.   Or otherwise Jossy could have just translated.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2006, 09:50:20 AM »

afraid there will be no naps today.  Girlfriends refridgerator took a dump so we have to go pick up a new one and I have cutting boards to get done.  Gonna be a busy day.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2006, 10:01:34 AM »

afraid there will be no naps today.  Girlfriends refridgerator took a dump so we have to go pick up a new one and I have cutting boards to get done.  Gonna be a busy day.

If you find a deal such as buy one, get one free, I'll send ya my address!

I'll take that nap for ya in exchange!

Nonesy~ Have yet to clean the living room to take pic of tre. It is on my agenda for today, however!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2006, 10:01:52 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Interesting thoughts from dugo on FOB

Ruby, when the prosecution started the judge agreed that agianst them were facts and circumstances that lead to a reasonable suspicion of guilt. Apparently till now nothing much has changed in that respect, these facts and circumstances are still there.

For Jorans release his lawer used Sidney Ponson case law which deals with weighing of interests, prosecution in having him in jail vs suspect going on with his scheduled life, not wether there are enough facts and circumstances that lead to a reasonable suspicion of guilt.
The suspects started out with a bunch of lies and till today stick with inconcistent stories therewith professionally demolishing every credibility of their words, making themselves suspect and giving the investigation a huge headache and a lot of questions/work. What do you want the judge to do? Reward suspects for that by stopping the investigation short before what is considered a reasonable time has passed?

Of course you bring up a good argument, it is an interest the suspects have, but apparently outweighed by the interest the investigation has in a few more months and doesn't change anything about the facts and circumstances that make them suspect. The suspects will either go to trial or lose their suspect status quite soon anyway but you will never be able to give back a few months of full investigation.

Morning All-

Interesting Joran's attorney used Ponson's case for it was widely reported here in the US that the entire event with Ponson was both political and his release a sham. Nothing like using another self-entitled arrogant suspect/criminal to get Joran off the hook?  Laughing I guess he thinks Joran is a superstar.

I'm always glad when the case gets publicity except I can live without the Greta commentary/opinions. I'm with San, I hope FOX is hopping on that Papimento translation so there can be an explosion tonight.

What I found interesting is that they lead us to believe that they were released because there was no added evidence.  This doesn't even sound like the merits of the case itself was ever argued.

OT to None Please check aol cookie bliss. TIA
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2006, 10:03:02 AM »

welcome to my world, my whole body smells like cookies, of course my mouth does for I have to do quality control with taste testing  Laughing

good luck with a buy on the new frig, those babies aren't cheap

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2006, 10:07:17 AM »

hi buckeye-

I guess I misunderstood the Ponson case as opposed to Leslie's information, I was under the impression he had been in possession of a gun more than once ? I need to revisit my files I guess.....I used to have a good memory  Laughing

When I revisited some of Dompig's comments last summer, it angered me to see he clearly stated not only was there suspicion her body had been moved numerous times meaning more than once, but also clear suspicion Paulus knew much more than he was telling. It's just amazing how selective their memory is !!!!!!

I will check it for sure, working on that sample right now and hope to have a photo to you soon !

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2006, 10:08:28 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

If you find a deal such as buy one, get one free, I'll send ya my address!

I'll take that nap for ya in exchange!

Nonesy~ Have yet to clean the living room to take pic of tre. It is on my agenda for today, however!

Laughing  Laughing

I'll keep an eye out
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2006, 10:14:49 AM »

I know San said something about different font on the FP.
I can't get FP to open at all.  Is it just me??
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2006, 10:15:58 AM »

According to me, I do not get Fox.
So, how can I comment on this ?
Maybe the program did not reveal anything new to us monkeys, but
isn't Fox the same network that had Gag-Me-Greta say " I'm inclined to believe him?"
But then Greta belongs to some odd cult like wierd chit cult and from what Tyler posted yesterday, these types identify with losers.
Any idea what their numbers are for viewership ?
Or do they just have old folks for viewers like some that we know who cannot stay awake past 8 pm on a Saturday night ?
Does it count if the TV is on, but everyone is sleeping ?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2006, 10:16:12 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I know San said something about different font on the FP.
I can't get FP to open at all.  Is it just me??

doesnt work here either
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2006, 10:16:23 AM »

I have to wonder why Dompig made these statements on US television. He had to know that the party line would not be happy about it. Was he trying to prptect himself from them in some way or is he just an idiot?

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2006, 10:17:40 AM »

According to me, On Dec 9, 2006, I passed out about 15 minutes before The Lineup started.  I missed everything !!   Sad  Sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Mad  Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Blah - consider yourself lucky.  You certainly didn't miss anything. Most of the show was given to our favorite skank, Julia RenHO.  Beth got an obligatory 2 or 3 minutes and there was maybe another 3 minutes given to statements we've all known about for months.
It's continued tonite and hopefully that's when we'll see some fireworks. Why-O-why are they still giving airtime to RubieJulie?  She truly makes me sick.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2006, 10:18:24 AM »

make them suspect. The suspects will either go to trial or lose their suspect status quite soon anyway but you will never be able to give back a few months of full investigation.
One of them said something intelligent ! !
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2006, 10:19:31 AM »

Out of diet coke and too lazy to go out into the cold to get some.  Confused

Still not smoking cigs, though.  Very Happy Maybe I'll give up diet coke next.  Razz

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2006, 10:20:40 AM »

I wish we knew Justins, I no longer try to apply logic to anyone's statement from the ALE, just too frustrating for there is no logic or accountability.

Good luck with the photo of the tree, I can't wait to see it !

Off to the cookie kingdom and Justins if anyone could wrangle a buy one get one free, it's Blah !! Wear your collard balls Blah, that could scare them into a better deal  Laughing

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2006, 10:21:58 AM »

I wish we knew Justins, I no longer try to apply logic to anyone's statement from the ALE, just too frustrating for there is no logic or accountability.

Good luck with the photo of the tree, I can't wait to see it !

Off to the cookie kingdom and Justins if anyone could wrangle a buy one get one free, it's Blah !! Wear your collard balls Blah, that could scare them into a better deal  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2006, 10:24:59 AM »

I love black olives.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2006, 10:35:44 AM »

On December 25, 2004, Ponson was arrested in Aruba and charged with assaulting an Aruban judge following an incident about a complaint of Ponson's handling of his powerboat. He spent 11 days in jail, but the charges were dropped after he reached a settlement that included restitution, community service and contributions to local charities on the island.
I am not sure why the Ponson case was used at all .
There seemed to have been an admission of guilt and the sentence was to time served plus the community service.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2006, 10:48:38 AM »

No known admission of guilt nor community service nor restitution nor charity donations fron Joran. Looks as though "time served" is the only common factor.

Nap time! Byeeeee!

Blah~ I'll be waiting for that fridge delivery. A red one would be nice! Short of that, black will do.  Wink

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2006, 10:51:19 AM »

An arrest in the "Pitbull" Case.  I cant understand it, but there are 2 people.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/9/

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.