May 30, 2024, 10:54:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360237 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: October 24, 2009, 11:14:24 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Something that has always bothered me since Caylee was found with the "Big Trouble" T shirt is I thought on the day they brought the car home Cindy texted or left a message for Casey to contact her..containing the words Big trouble, call me>

Does anyone else remember that? 

DD, I do. O my G.
B

Interesting no?  Especially since Cindy seemed to not recognize the shirt, was affronted by the saying...yet obviously those were words used within the family?

Now wondering if Cindy found the ripped up shirt in the car and then they later placed it at the scene?  And the couple of comments from Casey about they haven't even found her clothes yet..huh? 

If the baby wasn't dead why would you be looking for clothes, obviously they would be with the baby and the nanny right..not left out somewhere where they could or would be found.  So finding the nanny would find both the baby and the clothes..there would be no reason to be looking for clothing separately from the child and nanny..unless the baby was dead and the clothes were placed there separate from her body at some point.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 24, 2009, 11:24:08 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Something that has always bothered me since Caylee was found with the "Big Trouble" T shirt is I thought on the day they brought the car home Cindy texted or left a message for Casey to contact her..containing the words Big trouble, call me>

Wow DD. That sends chills up my spine. It then reminded me of the statement KC made to CA while in jail along the lines of "Don't worry, I didn't say anything."  My mind is spinning......

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: October 24, 2009, 12:09:35 PM »

Personally I believe the only reason Cindy ever called the LE and mentioned the car first, Caylee lastly, was because she was instructed to find Casey and or call the police by her superiors at work.  The woman goes back to work after cleaning out that car and is still distraught enough to say the car smelled bad and still no Casey or Caylee.  She is determined to work though...and notice her supervisor had to enlist the help of the area manager to get Cindy to leave work and take action on the car and finding Casey.

I think she knew then she had to involve the LE because of what people at work and the tow yard already knew.    If she had kept her mouth shut, which she never does, then I think the entire family would have gone into coverup mode and made up a different story about Caylee being adopted or something.  Yes, that is how sick I believe the whole lot of them are.

She has lied about what went on home that night from day one, and in her depo she said she never talked to George again until he got home..never phoned him, nada.  Right..well George seems to remember things differently.

And Georgie, why did you take gas back to the tow yard with you?  No one does that according to the tow yard guy.  How did yu  lnow George the car was out of gas?  The tow yard people didn't have keys to the car, and they didn/t know it was out of gas until George put the key in the ignition...so ...where do all the facts lead us?  To me it says the A's knew before they ever picked up the car what had happened. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1103 on: October 24, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »

Personally I believe the only reason Cindy ever called the LE and mentioned the car first, Caylee lastly, was because she was instructed to find Casey and or call the police by her superiors at work.  The woman goes back to work after cleaning out that car and is still distraught enough to say the car smelled bad and still no Casey or Caylee.  She is determined to work though...and notice her supervisor had to enlist the help of the area manager to get Cindy to leave work and take action on the car and finding Casey.

I think she knew then she had to involve the LE because of what people at work and the tow yard already knew.    If she had kept her mouth shut, which she never does, then I think the entire family would have gone into coverup mode and made up a different story about Caylee being adopted or something.  Yes, that is how sick I believe the whole lot of them are.

She has lied about what went on home that night from day one, and in her depo she said she never talked to George again until he got home..never phoned him, nada.  Right..well George seems to remember things differently.

And Georgie, why did you take gas back to the tow yard with you?  No one does that according to the tow yard guy.  How did yu  lnow George the car was out of gas?  The tow yard people didn't have keys to the car, and they didn/t know it was out of gas until George put the key in the ignition...so ...where do all the facts lead us?  To me it says the A's knew before they ever picked up the car what had happened. 

That makes complete sense, Cindy really had no choice in the matter.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: October 24, 2009, 12:19:26 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Wow DD. That sends chills up my spine. It then reminded me of the statement KC made to CA while in jail along the lines of "Don't worry, I didn't say anything."  My mind is spinning......

Yep, you're right mgo.  That phrase has always bothered me too. " Don't worry, I didn't say anything"  Why doesn't Cindy ask for clarification?  Why doesn't she say what do you mean, about what?  But she never does..it seemed they both understood that little exchange perfectly. 

I really believe this going to get really much worse and much more ugly as things continue to come out from the prosecution.  I believe the coverup started before  LE was ever called.  I also find it odd that Casey told Lee that maybe she was just a spiteful bitch.  She knew they knew..and they knew much more at that point then we even know now.  One thing is for certain..I do not believe Caylee lived to see sunrise on June 16th.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1105 on: October 24, 2009, 12:31:38 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

I hope Casey thinks about the words on Caylee's shirt every waking moment, because the "Big Trouble" from small packages, has now come home to roost on her!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: October 24, 2009, 12:36:18 PM »

DD: I think you are right on the mark.  I've been trying to find the exact text that CA sent to KC that day, but so far no luck. All of your other thoughts make perfect sense. It might also begin to explain some of KC's behavior/mindset after July 15th.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: October 24, 2009, 12:46:04 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Yep, you're right mgo.  That phrase has always bothered me too. " Don't worry, I didn't say anything"  Why doesn't Cindy ask for clarification?  Why doesn't she say what do you mean, about what?  But she never does..it seemed they both understood that little exchange perfectly. 

I really believe this going to get really much worse and much more ugly as things continue to come out from the prosecution.  I believe the coverup started before  LE was ever called.  I also find it odd that Casey told Lee that maybe she was just a spiteful bitch.  She knew they knew..and they knew much more at that point then we even know now.  One thing is for certain..I do not believe Caylee lived to see sunrise on June 16th.

Good post Gypsy,and I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: October 24, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

I hope Casey thinks about the words on Caylee's shirt every waking moment, because the "Big Trouble" from small packages, has now come home to roost on her!

Hey,CBB.   

It sure has. I hope she fries. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
LVSusie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: October 24, 2009, 12:50:05 PM »

Good Morning to all,     I was reading Cindy's depo the other day and something she said struck me very strange, it is in part 2 (cant get the pdf files to come up on this computer to find it for you) she said when she had picked up Casey and was asking her where Caylee was, not lets go get her but she said lets go find her.  I thought at this point Casey was saying she was with the nanny why would Cindy say lets go find her?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: October 24, 2009, 12:52:21 PM »

DD: I think you are right on the mark.  I've been trying to find the exact text that CA sent to KC that day, but so far no luck. All of your other thoughts make perfect sense. It might also begin to explain some of KC's behavior/mindset after July 15th.

I really think that when this all started with calling LE , Cindy thought the worst that would happen was KC would do a few months in jail for child neglect, if even that.  I believe they thought a child could go missing and never be found..which unfortunately is all too often the case.  And the nanny would never found, how could she be when she was a figment of their imaginations?  Therefore Caylee would be on the missing endangered list forever.  Casey would do a little jail time with the understanding she was not ever to come home again.  End of story.  It is almost too simplistic, but these people are simplistic.  They believed everyone would believe them.  Cindy did the National Media thing to make it all look more real...however it got blown out of proportion when LP stepped in..and that is why they dislike him.  Then they decided to keep the money rolling in and rape the situation for all it was worth.

Didn't Baez or someone say when he first took this case he had no way of knowing it would explode into a National missing person's case picked up and followed like it has been?  I think they never expected that their stupid mouths would make the case against their daughter worse instead of better.  And from the depos..they still don't.

Just my opinion, but I think it all got out of their control fairly quickly once Cindy couldn't turn down an interview or a mike.  If they really missed Caylee..why didn't they offer people support who supported Caylee.....because they were too busy not only covering up for Casey, but for their own deeds in trying to cover Casey's trail and set other pwople up for the fall.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: October 24, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »

Good Morning to all,     I was reading Cindy's depo the other day and something she said struck me very strange, it is in part 2 (cant get the pdf files to come up on this computer to find it for you) she said when she had picked up Casey and was asking her where Caylee was, not lets go get her but she said lets go find her.  I thought at this point Casey was saying she was with the nanny why would Cindy say lets go find her?

Yep..she did say let's go find her and at different times different family members have said take me to her..huh?  She's two and a half..you don't find her you pick her up, you bring her home, you go see her. 

There are all kinds of little hints in their own speech.  Even times when they speak of Caylee in the past tense when her body hadn't been found and they were still claiming she was alive.  As they are still doing today I might add..cremation jewelry wearing, memorial giving, psychic vampires.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1112 on: October 24, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »

Hi My Monkey Friends. It's been awhile again since posting, but never quit lurking.   I wanted to jump in tonight and say hi.  It's hard to post, when everybody is pretty much speaking your own feelings already.   So I'll swing down for a few and attemp to find something new to say....  an angelic monkey

Ok, need some new clothes..... CBB?????

I wondered where you were! Hi Dihannah!    Jump right in, you'll be in the swing in no time!  Some things haven't changed at all, anyway. The whole family is still nuts! 

I see your request, and I'll get right on it. Check my thread and your nanners for it.   

Awwe CBB!  I knew you'd find me!  Im'a swinging.  LOL  Going to go look for my costume now and change into it.   BRB  Good afternoon/morning everybody!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: October 24, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »

I think they all knew something way before.
George pouring all that cement, wtf was all that about ?
The cadaver dogs hit in their backyard.
My DD's cat killed a bird and it was in their yard. The dog was attracted to it, so I had to remove it. Even after the bird was gone, the dog kept going to the same spot, rubbing her head it in it. Yuck ! Does anyone think that the Ant's dogs were acting odd like that and George poured the cement over that area ? Just seems odd that they did a bunch of yard work July 3 and 4th in the middle of  all of this. And they knew Casey was in town as Lee went out to look for her.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: October 24, 2009, 01:15:20 PM »

Well, leave it to me.  I just notice nobody has posted for awhile.  So guess not a good time to swing in.  Maybe I'll try later.... 

Hey Dihannah1.    Long time no see.Hope you are doing well.   

Hi My fellow (former?) Tink friend!  Cracks me up, because of your dachsunds and I have four myself.  We obviously have a lot in common!  I'm find and hope all is well with you.

Anyhow, to stay on topic (as best I can at the moment),  I need to go back an do some catching up.  I've only read George's depo so far and started Cindy's, which looks like could take ALL day!  Of course big mouth has to have 2 docs of her own.  I'm interested in seeing all the lies's she spews, or of course I could just read here and get a recap, which may be faster.  I'm also curous about Lee's.....   So back to reading and then I may be more intellignt sounding in speaking. 

Sure have missed chatting with you all.

Justice for Caylee! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1115 on: October 24, 2009, 01:27:44 PM »

Hi My Monkey Friends. It's been awhile again since posting, but never quit lurking.   I wanted to jump in tonight and say hi.  It's hard to post, when everybody is pretty much speaking your own feelings already.   So I'll swing down for a few and attemp to find something new to say....  an angelic monkey

I wondered where you were! Hi Dihannah!    Jump right in, you'll be in the swing in no time!  Some things haven't changed at all, anyway. The whole family is still nuts! 

I see your request, and I'll get right on it. Check my thread and your nanners for it.   

Awwe CBB!  I knew you'd find me!  Im'a swinging.  LOL  Going to go look for my costume now and change into it.   BRB  Good afternoon/morning everybody!

Not yet.............. I'm almost done with it, Tink!    You're high maintenance!   
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: October 24, 2009, 01:38:23 PM »

OK, so it sure seems that CA knew about this. Now I wondering if GA knew also. My initial thought is that he didn't know. I think he suspected something, but then CA always told him to butt out and that she'd take care of the situation. Being the wimp that he is, he followed her instructions.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: October 24, 2009, 01:43:49 PM »

Not yet.............. I'm almost done with it, Tink!    You're high maintenance!   

Thanks all for the warm welcome backs. Reminds me of why I love you all!

CBB LOL!  I didn't mean to  sound like you should have it ready THAT soon!  Your to articulate to rush a great art work I certainly don't mean to sound high maintenance, because I'm certainly not in real life.  I just live vicariously through your  artist work.   

As I keep reading.  You all amaze me at your observations on just the little things, that I would have never thought or obvserved myself.  And it's usually the little things that matter the most. No wonder I'm always at a loss for words,  You guys totally amaze me at what you find.   I can't even be a good armchair dectective!  Thanks for the great work and I certainly do appreciate your finds, otherwise I would never see or know myself!  I shouldn't even be surprised, as SM has always been like that!  Monkeys continue to ROCK

And lonvin all the new Monkey smilies!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: October 24, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

Well, leave it to me.  I just notice nobody has posted for awhile.  So guess not a good time to swing in.  Maybe I'll try later.... 

Hey Dihannah1.    Long time no see.Hope you are doing well.   

Hi My fellow (former?) Tink friend!  Cracks me up, because of your dachsunds and I have four myself.  We obviously have a lot in common!  I'm find and hope all is well with you.

Anyhow, to stay on topic (as best I can at the moment),  I need to go back an do some catching up.  I've only read George's depo so far and started Cindy's, which looks like could take ALL day!  Of course big mouth has to have 2 docs of her own.  I'm interested in seeing all the lies's she spews, or of course I could just read here and get a recap, which may be faster.  I'm also curous about Lee's.....   So back to reading and then I may be more intellignt sounding in speaking. 

Sure have missed chatting with you all.

Justice for Caylee! 

You start reading Cindy's docs and you will want to stab your eyes out.   
(I got my Saturday play clothes on.)

~ Peter Frampton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: October 24, 2009, 01:57:45 PM »

The Test Area to practice posting is in the Monkey Lounge area:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.680

Thank yopu very much.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.