May 29, 2024, 05:53:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360120 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1140 on: October 24, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »

At least Casey can still get snacks.........

Checking in, in between cleaning and this is the first thing I see!   LOL Monkey Devil!  Good one!

Only problem I see though, is there are "vegetables" on the plate, and I don't believe I remember  seening anything like that on her commissary list.  And poor little mouse being insulted by being compared to KC!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: October 24, 2009, 03:33:07 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Something that has always bothered me since Caylee was found with the "Big Trouble" T shirt is I thought on the day they brought the car home Cindy texted or left a message for Casey to contact her..containing the words Big trouble, call me>

Does anyone else remember that? 

DD, I do. O my G.
B

Interesting no?  Especially since Cindy seemed to not recognize the shirt, was affronted by the saying...yet obviously those were words used within the family?

Now wondering if Cindy found the ripped up shirt in the car and then they later placed it at the scene?  And the couple of comments from Casey about they haven't even found her clothes yet..huh? 

If the baby wasn't dead why would you be looking for clothes, obviously they would be with the baby and the nanny right..not left out somewhere where they could or would be found.  So finding the nanny would find both the baby and the clothes..there would be no reason to be looking for clothing separately from the child and nanny..unless the baby was dead and the clothes were placed there separate from her body at some point.

Actually, the text message is "Call me asap, major prob" at 16:27:41 from Cindy to Casey on 7/15
and then "Call me" 16:45:58
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2811460/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Released-Nov-26-012

That being said, there is no doubt in my mind that this t-shirt of Caylee's and the WTP blanket were in Casey's possession as I previously agreed the weekend they were at Ricardo's 6/9 (week before Caylee was killed) - this was the last weekend Casey claims to have seen Caylee (remember her and her family thereafter kept using the 6/8-6/9 dates until detectives pointed out to Cindy they were wrong due to the timestamped pictures & video of Cayleee being with Cindy visiting Cindy's father.   As far as who sold these pics to the NE, I believe it was Casey thru Bozo & he has been extremely defensive about things Casey indeed gave him & Cindy has referred to things being given to Bozo as well but I cannot exclude the possibility that RM sold these pics to the NE either, at this time.

I just want to add to this that Casey reportedly made a statement "they havent even found the clothes yet"  when the preliminary results of the trunk of her car came out

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: October 24, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »

Posted at CayleeDaily, from the Orlando Sentinal.  On a side note, I had no idea George worked for OS until his depo.  I find that ironic as well.  Not only does he have a history in LE, but one in the media.........  He knows how to manipulate both.

There are two parts to the Casey Anthony saga.

There’s the crime: Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Then there’s the media circus, which is dominated by her family. The Anthonys keep supplying headlines while Casey is jailed. Would this story generate as much attention if the Anthony clan kept a low profile?

The crime is tragic.

The family is a side show. Could that be the family’s goal: Divert our attention from a child’s murder?

Consider what has happened this past week: George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, go on CBS’ “48 Hours Mystery,” which paid them $20,000 in licensing fees for Caylee photos and footage.

Then the Anthonys take a cruise. The trip ends with Cindy lashing out at reporters and saying the family needed a vacation from press coverage.

How’s that for irony?

In that moment, Cindy reminded me of overbearing Moe from the Three Stooges. Like Moe, she pushes others around: George being hapless Curly and son Lee being along-for-the-ride Larry.

The circus took another bizarre twist this week: Radio shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge offered George and Cindy $25,000 for an hour interview.

Anthony attorney Brad Conway said no way. “My clients are not selling interviews to people,” he said.

How’s that for irony?

From their depositions to their press interviews to their behavior in the streets, the Anthonys just keep supplying headlines.

Just when you think they can’t top themselves for unpredictable antics, they do.

Without them, we probably would never have had the media circus.

Source:  Orlando Sentinel  by Hal Boedeker on Oct 23, 2009 2:55:22 PM

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1143 on: October 24, 2009, 03:52:27 PM »

Dihannah and DonFla? I've left a response to your posts here:   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6042.new#new

Sorry for the Off Topic!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: October 24, 2009, 03:55:01 PM »

Not to change the subject, but I have a question, I thought Mallory was pregnant, but it seems she has been for more than 9 mos. if that’s true or I just missed something?   Also, certainly they had to have questioned Mallory, as she is very close to the family.  Wonder when they will release that.  I’m dyin to hear her (brainwashed) thoughts and percieved obersavations.   Very little word about or from her.  Which I don't blame her.  But I'm certain she's been interviewed and there is no word of a depo anywhere....

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: October 24, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

Dihannah and DonFla? I've left a response to your posts here:   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6042.new#new

Sorry for the Off Topic!

Thank you!!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: October 24, 2009, 04:07:35 PM »

Not to change the subject, but I have a question, I thought Mallory was pregnant, but it seems she has been for more than 9 mos. if that’s true or I just missed something?   Also, certainly they had to have questioned Mallory, as she is very close to the family.  Wonder when they will release that.  I’m dyin to hear her (brainwashed) thoughts and percieved obersavations.   Very little word about or from her.  Which I don't blame her.  But I'm certain she's been interviewed and there is no word of a depo anywhere....

RUMORS had her pregnant for almost a year now, doing the math she would have given birth by now....she's still ummm shall we say rounded & classless sporting a bikini

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: October 24, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »

DD: I think you are right on the mark.  I've been trying to find the exact text that CA sent to KC that day, but so far no luck. All of your other thoughts make perfect sense. It might also begin to explain some of KC's behavior/mindset after July 15th.

I can't find a link to back this up but I'm 99% positive that the text message that Cindy sent to Casey actually read "Call me ASAP.  Major prob"

I found this.....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481851,00.html
VAN SUSTEREN: More new information tonight in the Casey Anthony case. We have Casey Anthony's text messages. Her text messages give us new clues about what Casey was up two. Casey has always claimed she was looking for her missing daughter on her own before the little girl was even reported missing.

But these text messages paint a different story. Little Caylee was reported missing on July 15. Three days earlier, Casey was not busy looking. At July 12 at 1:27 p.m., Casey gets a text message from an unknown person. It reads - "If I get everyone together for you tonight, are you down to have fun."

Later that night, 7:41 p.m., Casey gets another text message from the same unknown person. It reads "Back booth tonight, 80s retro dancing. Tonight, it's on."

July 14, 9:39 p.m., the day before Cindy Anthony reports her granddaughter missing, Casey gets a text from a different unknown person- "Scoops tonight." "Scoops" is a nightclub in Orlando. The message also has a smiley face.

The next day, July 15, Casey Anthony's world begins to crumble. At 4:27 p.m. that day, Casey gets a text message from her mother--"Call me ASAP. Major prob." That may be the understatement of the century.

That same day, starting about 8:40 p.m., Cindy Anthony 911 three times, and eventually reports her granddaughter Caylee missing.

Thank you Trimm.. I had the wrong wording..but still means the same thing to me.  Cindy knew that she had to do something now because her boss had sent her home..to find Casey and the car.  So the car was impounded they have it back.  If Cindy didn't smell death in the car...then what is the major problem?  She has her car back, George has the battery out..it isn't going anywhere. So Casey has no wheels. Unless at that point the problem was they needed to coverup something.

It just seems like from the get go all their reactions were wrong ...

Then at the court hearing  where Stan the Man makes his statement that the rtuht and Ms Anthony are strangers...at that hearing while at the stand Cindy learns in the direction of Casey and says paraphrasing here..Don't worry they have no evidence..they have no evidence.  Huh..she is just being held for child endangerment ..and they did have plenty of evidence of that since Caylee could not be produced.  I still believe Cindy knew from the beginning. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: October 24, 2009, 04:09:06 PM »

Finally!  A new outfit!  My old one was getting pretty worn.  THANKS CBB!
Great job as always!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: October 24, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »

RUMORS had her pregnant for almost a year now, doing the math she would have given birth by now....she's still ummm shall we say rounded & classless sporting a bikini

My thoughts exactly!  That's why I asked.  I thought I missed something or read wrong that she was supposedly pregnant....  Yeah, a pregnancy would justify that stomach in a bikini (I personally wouldn't have worn one pregnant), but doesn't look like it, so no excuses for her belly.  And maybe it was a just rumor, but if not,  just chalk it up to one more lie?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: October 24, 2009, 04:14:24 PM »

Posted at CayleeDaily, from the Orlando Sentinal.  On a side note, I had no idea George worked for OS until his depo.  I find that ironic as well.  Not only does he have a history in LE, but one in the media.........  He knows how to manipulate both.

SNIPED
Hey ya Dihannah, when I first saw you I thought you were Trimm due to the "Tink" but I caught it was you after a few posts lol...good to see you back (its a mutual fondness, I was called "Tink" in HS, long story, so I notice her when she is used)

George only recently worked for OS & did a few years ago as someone who handled distribution - he called it a supervisory position (he's forever embellishing his accomplishments & intelligence...yet another farce in that family).

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: October 24, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »

DD: I think you are right on the mark.  I've been trying to find the exact text that CA sent to KC that day, but so far no luck. All of your other thoughts make perfect sense. It might also begin to explain some of KC's behavior/mindset after July 15th.

I can't find a link to back this up but I'm 99% positive that the text message that Cindy sent to Casey actually read "Call me ASAP.  Major prob"

I found this.....
SNIPED

The next day, July 15, Casey Anthony's world begins to crumble. At 4:27 p.m. that day, Casey gets a text message from her mother--"Call me ASAP. Major prob." That may be the understatement of the century.

That same day, starting about 8:40 p.m., Cindy Anthony 911 three times, and eventually reports her granddaughter Caylee missing.

Thank you Trimm.. I had the wrong wording..but still means the same thing to me.  Cindy knew that she had to do something now because her boss had sent her home..to find Casey and the car.  So the car was impounded they have it back.  If Cindy didn't smell death in the car...then what is the major problem?  She has her car back, George has the battery out..it isn't going anywhere. So Casey has no wheels. Unless at that point the problem was they needed to coverup something.

Then at the court hearing  where Stan the Man makes his statement that the rtuht and Ms Anthony are strangers...at that hearing while at the stand Cindy learns in the direction of Casey and says paraphrasing here..Don't worry they have no evidence..they have no evidence.  Huh..she is just being held for child endangerment ..and they did have plenty of evidence of that since Caylee could not be produced.  I still believe Cindy knew from the beginning. 

As you can see I found the call log (link above) but you are right the wording does not matter, the knowledge does.   ITA Cindy knew something was wrong as early as 7/3 (myspace blog, sending Lee to find Casey) but both Cindy & George definitely knew what "it smells like a dead body in the dam car" meant instantly at the tow yard...if they didnt suspect Casey of killing Caylee they would have called 911 immediately at the tow yard - they intentionally brought the car home after paying nearly $500 (in their financial position that is a lot) to be Casey's "cleaners."   No doubt in my mind then, not now either.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: October 24, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

I found this.....
VAN SUSTEREN: More new information tonight in the Casey Anthony case. We have Casey Anthony's text messages. Her text messages give us new clues about what Casey was up two. Casey has always claimed she was looking for her missing daughter on her own before the little girl was even reported missing.

But these text messages paint a different story. Little Caylee was reported missing on July 15. Three days earlier, Casey was not busy looking. At July 12 at 1:27 p.m., Casey gets a text message from an unknown person. It reads - "If I get everyone together for you tonight, are you down to have fun."

Later that night, 7:41 p.m., Casey gets another text message from the same unknown person. It reads "Back booth tonight, 80s retro dancing. Tonight, it's on."

July 14, 9:39 p.m., the day before Cindy Anthony reports her granddaughter missing, Casey gets a text from a different unknown person- "Scoops tonight." "Scoops" is a nightclub in Orlando. The message also has a smiley face.

You're welcome.Pretty much means the same thing to me too.From what we have learned along the way,I think Cindy knew too.(She is also full of chit )   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: October 24, 2009, 04:39:10 PM »

Hi Capp.   I'm actually an angel collector, but somehow found Tink the next closest thing and more versatile. Thanks to CBB for keeping me dressed up for many years. She's been so creative and she says that's one of her favorites to work with.She's been so creative and she says that's one of her favorites to work with. I even have a Tink decal, matts and steering wheel on my car, though Angels around my house in curio cabinets, etc.  Sometimes I feel childish driving around with it all at my age.  But who cares,  I think she's cute. Wink  I was surprised to see my fellow Tink (Trimm) had changed out of hers.  And yes, I get confused with avi''s too.  You get used to somebody's theme and they change it, it can throw you off!  It becomes the only face we now on here.  Since I haven't posted for a long time, I know how I'm confused with my friend Trimm.  Not to mentione  our dachsunds.  I too, used to have some in my personal profile. Now that really would have confused everybody! LOL

Anyhow, even though George was in a backend position of OS, I'm sure like most jobs, you became  somewhat familiar with other positions in the company or how things work.  I'm sure he knows more than the average person who's never worked for the media and  with his knowledge, even minimal, surprisingly, would allow the media to continue to exploit them.  But OH yeah!  Silly me! The media is what keeps the money rolling in for them and gives them a platform to sway a jury for their benefit!  Sick B@stards!   So with his knowledge, it makes it even sicker.

But honestly, has anybody heard about Mallory going in for questioning?   Because I haven't, but positive they had to. If she did and they haven't released it yet.  I wonder if it's because it could be helpful to the State's case?

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1154 on: October 24, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »

Do we have any idea as to the date this picture was taken?  I just get a sick feeling that this may have been taken on the date Caylee was actually murdered.

Oh my word, I had the very same thought when I saw this photo!  Is that a blue jean skirt Caylee has on?  Remember Cindy's big explanation that they just changed out the part of Caylee's outfit that needed changing?  (I can't see the photo well enough to tell if Caylee has on a blue jean skirt or blue jeans.) 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: October 24, 2009, 04:59:34 PM »

Hi Capp.   I'm actually an angel collector, but somehow found Tink the next closest thing and more versatile. Thanks to CBB for keeping me dressed up for many years. She's been so creative and she says that's one of her favorites to work with.She's been so creative and she says that's one of her favorites to work with. I even have a Tink decal, matts and steering wheel on my car, though Angels around my house in curio cabinets, etc.  Sometimes I feel childish driving around with it all at my age.  But who cares,  I think she's cute. Wink  I was surprised to see my fellow Tink (Trimm) had changed out of hers.  And yes, I get confused with avi''s too.  You get used to somebody's theme and they change it, it can throw you off!  It becomes the only face we now on here.  Since I haven't posted for a long time, I know how I'm confused with my friend Trimm.  Not to mentione  our dachsunds.  I too, used to have some in my personal profile. Now that really would have confused everybody! LOL

Anyhow, even though George was in a backend position of OS, I'm sure like most jobs, you became  somewhat familiar with other positions in the company or how things work.  I'm sure he knows more than the average person who's never worked for the media and  with his knowledge, even minimal, surprisingly, would allow the media to continue to exploit them.  But OH yeah!  Silly me! The media is what keeps the money rolling in for them and gives them a platform to sway a jury for their benefit!  Sick B@stards!   So with his knowledge, it makes it even sicker.

But honestly, has anybody heard about Mallory going in for questioning?   Because I haven't, but positive they had to. If she did and they haven't released it yet.  I wonder if it's because it could be helpful to the State's case?

an angelic monkey Im not one to mock collecting, I have quite a few "loves"
Yea, our Trimm is sporting her Bama ties right now - she should be happy tonight Im pretty sure Bama will take Tenn & she'll be screaming Roll Tide!

As far as Mallory goes, Im sure they questioned her but Im not sure when we'll see anything of it.   If they didnt question her before, they had to have the day she went to the house & LE/CSI were at the remains site - not sure about a dep by SA though

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: October 24, 2009, 05:07:25 PM »

Do we have any idea as to the date this picture was taken?  I just get a sick feeling that this may have been taken on the date Caylee was actually murdered.

Oh my word, I had the very same thought when I saw this photo!  Is that a blue jean skirt Caylee has on?  Remember Cindy's big explanation that they just changed out the part of Caylee's outfit that needed changing?  (I can't see the photo well enough to tell if Caylee has on a blue jean skirt or blue jeans.) 

Not sure that is possible because Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo's that we know of last 6/8-6/9 and Caylee was with Cindy on 6/15 visiting paw paw with them coming home after Cindy was confronted by her mother about possibly filing charges against Casey for stealing her grandparents money (forged check) & Cindy reported had the fight that night with Casey.   Casey was on the phone for hours with Tony into the morning of 6/16 - I dont think George saw Casey & Caylee the afternoon of 6/16.   It still is my belief that the window of Casey murdering Caylee was within the very late hours of 6/15 into the early morning hours of 6/16. 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: October 24, 2009, 05:07:32 PM »

Thanks Capp.  I don't know why it's bothering me so much.  I really want to know her thoughts.  Though she may fear the consequences if she speaks the truth and they find out.  I also wonder what Lee has talked about to her, alone.  Guess, we'll find out sooner or later about a depo, or questioning.  I cant imagine her not being on the witness list eventually.  She's just to close to not know "something".

And Trimm still looks cute.  I love her new look! That is adorable. 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: October 24, 2009, 05:12:07 PM »

Not sure that is possible because Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo's that we know of last 6/8-6/9 and Caylee was with Cindy on 6/15 visiting paw paw with them coming home after Cindy was confronted by her mother about possibly filing charges against Casey for stealing her grandparents money (forged check) & Cindy reported had the fight that night with Casey.   Casey was on the phone for hours with Tony into the morning of 6/16 - I dont think George saw Casey & Caylee the afternoon of 6/16.   It still is my belief that the window of Casey murdering Caylee was within the very late hours of 6/15 into the early morning hours of 6/16. 

Speaking of her charging Casey, since it's on record and proof of the theft,  I'm surprised the bank or state doesn't just pick up the charges anyhow, to add to her civil case.  Can they do that, without Grandma reporting it herself or even unwilling to testify against her?

AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: October 24, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »

I can't tell exactly what Caylee is wearing on the bottom half but Casey is clearly wearing spring/summer pants so that is why in my mind I ruled out this picture being taken in the winter months.  I know it's warm in Florida in the winter months too (compared to Minnesota's below zero winter temps) but I would think that long pants would be appropriate on a little one in the winter months.  When I look at the length and cuts of both Caylee and Casey's hair that also leads me to believe this picture was taken just before the murder if not the day of Casey's evil deed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.