May 27, 2024, 07:49:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 359991 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2009, 09:47:15 AM »

Thanks Fanny, feeling a little better today.  an angelic monkey

I didn't understand that with the little girl. Who and why would anyone want CA to watch their child? It's just a little creepy to me that she was in there playing with Caylee's things. I'm not saying G&C should crawl into a hole and die (though I'm sure others wouldn't mind), but I don't see how "babysitting" is a good thing for them to do. It's like they're trying to prove something by showing us that someone else trusts them with their child. It would be different if they already did babysitting for others, but as far as I know they never did, so why now? Anyways, they are the ones who let the little girl be aired (atleast they did blur her face), so they now open themselves up to those criticism's from us "bloggers". I also find it odd that CA even cares anything about what "us sad bloggers" have to say. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2009, 09:48:04 AM »

who in the world would let Cindy watch their child...after all we have seen of her.

Good Morning!  Jesse, I think that was just for show. I really can't believe sin-sin is watching a child.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2009, 09:51:09 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  After a surreal and amazing evening at a Cirque de Soleil pary last night, I decided to start my day off with finishing the surreal and amazing Cindy Anthony depo.  And guess what?  I caught her in another lie! (No, that's not amazing, I realize.  If she ever told the truth, on the other hand...)  She claims she cancelled Oprah because they wouldn't let her focus solely on the Foundation.  Uh huh.  I'll bet Oprah would be surprised to hear that!

Hi Monka....boy this woman is beyond belief. Did you read where she said she only said in the 911 call that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it to get the police to come to her house?  I can't wait for the State to get her on the stand!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2009, 09:55:06 AM »

I didn't understand that with the little girl. Who and why would anyone want CA to watch their child? It's just a little creepy to me that she was in there playing with Caylee's things. I'm not saying G&C should crawl into a hole and die (though I'm sure others wouldn't mind), but I don't see how "babysitting" is a good thing for them to do. It's like they're trying to prove something by showing us that someone else trusts them with their child. It would be different if they already did babysitting for others, but as far as I know they never did, so why now? Anyways, they are the ones who let the little girl be aired (atleast they did blur her face), so they now open themselves up to those criticism's from us "bloggers". I also find it odd that CA even cares anything about what "us sad bloggers" have to say. 

QM glad you are feeling better and that you dog is recuperating too.  That whole show was IMO a set up to try to soften the a's image.....ooopppssss didn't work!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2009, 09:55:40 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  After a surreal and amazing evening at a Cirque de Soleil pary last night, I decided to start my day off with finishing the surreal and amazing Cindy Anthony depo.  And guess what?  I caught her in another lie! (No, that's not amazing, I realize.  If she ever told the truth, on the other hand...)  She claims she cancelled Oprah because they wouldn't let her focus solely on the Foundation.  Uh huh.  I'll bet Oprah would be surprised to hear that!

Hi Monka....boy this woman is beyond belief. Did you read where she said she only said in the 911 call that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it to get the police to come to her house?  I can't wait for the State to get her on the stand!!!
She is beyond belief.  She obviously believes that the world is here to serve her...I don't understand why no one has called her on that one.  Casey was arrested for giving false info to LE, doesn't this fall under the same category?  (Although, I do believe that she did smell a dead body in the damn car.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2009, 10:08:58 AM »

Good Morning!  Jesse, I think that was just for show. I really can't believe sin-sin is watching a child

it just makes me sick that everything for them is for show. The last thing they should be doing is going on tv but we all know they must be running out of money and now with Conman trying to secure a book deal. Really? and what exactly do you think it will say, just more of the same lies they have been toting all over the news media. I thought it was interesting that Rodriguez said what if they do find that Casey killed Caylee, and Cindy said, then i will have my answer. THEY ALREADY HAVE the answer.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2009, 10:12:11 AM »

Thanks Sunny!  I think it was just a show too, but I say "whatever" to them. If they find someone willing to put them on their show to say whatever they want, than they can have fun while they're doing it. It doesn't matter to me because I use my common sense because I only believe what makes sense to me, what is actually believable. If it doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true. I understand sometimes there really is a good explanation for things, but it's been over a year since this started and still nothing has come out from their side that makes any sense. They've all had plenty of time to get all over the media, and they still keep giving inconsistent nonsense explanations. Tell us something that's actually believable, why wait for the trial if they all know so much more than they're saying?  Huh?

P.S. I understand not everyone "thinks like me" and some do buy all that BS that they're selling, but I have no control over that so I try not to let it bother me. There is always going to be those who believe what they hear without questioning anything. i.e. the balloon boy story. I knew when he wasn't in that balloon it was a "joke", but it wasn't funny. Again, their explanations made no sense and the truth came out.

I'll shut up now.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2009, 10:27:28 AM »

Dear Cindy,

Please tell your monster's defense team that they can't claim a "stranger" murdered Caylee when you are still looking for "Zanny the nanny" in Puerto Rico.   You also cant attempt to finger Caylee's MURDER on Jesse, Tony, Ricardo, Amy, Kronk...am I forgetting anyone...o yea ET, but now claim a "stranger" did it.   Psssssssssssst, death was in the trunk of Casey's car IN JUNE & the duct tape was in your house AFTER the murder...that is at least up until just recently, did you actually think giving the rest of it to Richard Heene to use for his Jiffy Pop Flying Saucer was going to get rid of the evidence after you left it all over town for a year?

In closing, I would just like to remind you that karma is a B!tch! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2009, 10:28:38 AM »

hey ya QM, good to see ya hon

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2009, 10:28:49 AM »

She is beyond belief.  She obviously believes that the world is here to serve her...I don't understand why no one has called her on that one.  Casey was arrested for giving false info to LE, doesn't this fall under the same category?  (Although, I do believe that she did smell a dead body in the damn car.)

I too hope eventually they will be brought up on charges. I would think that they too, could be charged with giving false information to the LE...but again it has to be proven. I don't think LE would do anything until after the trial, if then. But I do know they will be judged by a higher power at some time   sometimes it just very difficult for me to remember that

Your party sounds like FUN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2009, 10:31:55 AM »

Say a prayer for TEVYE.

Do No Evil 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2009, 10:32:15 AM »

Hi Capp, back at ya! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 19, 2009, 10:33:45 AM »

Thanks Sunny!  I think it was just a show too, but I say "whatever" to them. If they find someone willing to put them on their show to say whatever they want, than they can have fun while they're doing it. It doesn't matter to me because I use my common sense because I only believe what makes sense to me, what is actually believable. If it doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true. I understand sometimes there really is a good explanation for things, but it's been over a year since this started and still nothing has come out from their side that makes any sense. They've all had plenty of time to get all over the media, and they still keep giving inconsistent nonsense explanations. Tell us something that's actually believable, why wait for the trial if they all know so much more than they're saying?  Huh?

P.S. I understand not everyone "thinks like me" and some do buy all that BS that they're selling, but I have no control over that so I try not to let it bother me. There is always going to be those who believe what they hear without questioning anything. i.e. the balloon boy story. I knew when he wasn't in that balloon it was a "joke", but it wasn't funny. Again, their explanations made no sense and the truth came out.

I'll shut up now.

I agree...if they have proof why is kc sitting in jail for a year now and looking at possibly another year?  It's all BS.  But I sure hate the a's are making money off of and living higher than they ever have.....because of kc's Caylee's death 

LOL...I love your statement, I'll shut up now......several of us do that oh so many times...I am surprised we don't have lock jaw !

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »

Good Morning!  Jesse, I think that was just for show. I really can't believe sin-sin is watching a child

it just makes me sick that everything for them is for show. The last thing they should be doing is going on tv but we all know they must be running out of money and now with Conman trying to secure a book deal. Really? and what exactly do you think it will say, just more of the same lies they have been toting all over the news media. I thought it was interesting that Rodriguez said what if they do find that Casey killed Caylee, and Cindy said, then i will have my answer. THEY ALREADY HAVE the answer.

ABSOLUTELY they and the world know the truth......but the longer they string this out the more money they make. If they do get a book deal I hope they plan some book signings......... Monkey Devil! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2009, 10:38:22 AM »

Say a prayer for TEVYE.

Was one of the experiments a lobotomy?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2009, 10:40:13 AM »

Whoa! wait a minute, the program showed Cindy babysitting another little girl playing with Caylees toys???
Yes, and if it is the last thing I do today I'm going to find out who this kid is, the girl can only be down to three families, the way I figure it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2009, 10:41:34 AM »

Say a prayer for TEVYE.

Did she actually think dying her hair was going to disguise the nutcase that everyone in Orlando....no, scratch that the nation knows she is?   I wish she had a lobotomy, her children would have been spared a lifetime of grief & embarrassment.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2009, 10:41:39 AM »

That child is a prop. We all know it. I think if we could see her face we would know who the child is. The hair looks a lot like the photo of the child taken at the play area in the mall/McDonald's (?) many moons ago. The one they tried to fool peeps/authorities into believing that Caylee was alive.
     That's what I said, a prop, and if she looks like the mall girl, it is Joy's kid.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2009, 10:44:55 AM »

Say a prayer for TEVYE.

Did she actually think dying her hair was going to disguise the nutcase that everyone in Orlando....no, scratch that the nation knows she is?   I wish she had a lobotomy, her children would have been spared a lifetime of grief & embarrassment.

Good morning Cappy - you got that right!  I can't even begin to imagine the he!! her kids live in. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2009, 10:50:19 AM »

QM glad you are feeling better and that you dog is recuperating too.  That whole show was IMO a set up to try to soften the a's image.....ooopppssss didn't work!!
If this goes to trial, my prediction Cin and George won't be able to take the stand they will be declared mentally unstable, by some witch doctor, and won't be able to testify.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.