June 07, 2024, 11:10:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 361087 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: October 26, 2009, 08:39:41 PM »

Caylee, we have not forsaken you.  We will be here til you received JUSTICE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: October 26, 2009, 09:07:38 PM »

Have I somehow missed the doc dump that we expected sometime last week?

I keep finding interviews and such that I've never seen before but I "think" I've read it all now...at least until the last week or so.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: October 26, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »

Caylee, we have not forsaken you.  We will be here til you received JUSTICE

Amen to that SUNNY     an angelic monkey
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1243 on: October 26, 2009, 09:41:58 PM »

Have I somehow missed the doc dump that we expected sometime last week?

I keep finding interviews and such that I've never seen before but I "think" I've read it all now...at least until the last week or so.

does anybody remember this??? geez...casey the slimeball http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdFtUsvvFSI&feature=related

Edit to remove size, color and bold from post.  MB
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 09:58:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: October 26, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »

NO1ZMONKEY, you may have been away for a bit, but we've changed the posting rules here.  Please stop posting in bold and in colors.  Posting in bold is to be used for the title of an article or perhaps to give emphasis to a sentence.  Posting in colors is difficult on some of our posters eyes, and Klaas has said posting in color will be reserved for admin and mods so that we may give emphasis when we have something important to say/note. 

Edit to adjust font size...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 06:59:36 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1245 on: October 26, 2009, 10:12:54 PM »

NO1ZMONKEY, you may have been away for a bit, but we've changed the posting rules here.  Please stop posting in bold and in colors.  Posting in bold is to be used for the title of an article or perhaps to give emphasis to a sentence.  Posting in colors is difficult on some of our posters eyes, and Klaas has said posting in color will be reserved for admin and mods so that we may give emphasis when we have something important to say/note. 
Edit to adjust font size...   MB

aww boo, thanks muffy!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 07:00:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: October 27, 2009, 06:55:25 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: October 27, 2009, 06:57:58 AM »

Good morning Trimm  sunny    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: October 27, 2009, 07:03:25 AM »

Caylee Anthony & Haleigh Cummings – Radio Wrap Up For Sun Oct 25
Posted on October 26th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 1,647 times.

Sorry for the delay on this article, I had some deadlines that I had to deal with.

This week the panel consisted of Simon and Jan Barrett, WSKY 97.3 News Director TJ Hard, investigator William Cobra Staubs, and crime writer Denny Griffin.

We started off with a quick update on the Caylee Anthony case, there was little hard news over the past week, but the Anthony clan seem to invent reasons to get themselves in the spotlight. George and Cindy Anthony managed to spend some of the $20,000 that they were paid for their recent 48 Hours appearence by taking a cruise! Odd, you would have thought that they would have used that money to defend their daughter who stands accused of murder.

Tampa area shock jock Bubba The Love Sponge has also made George and Cindy a $25,000 offer to sit down with him for an hour. Jan and I were both on the Bubba show a few months ago. Somehow I don’t think the Anthony’s will be accepting Bubba’s generous offer!

TJ Hart gave us a quick sketch of the Somer Renee Thompson, this sad case is yet another example of the growing problems with crimes against children.

We then moved onto the Haleigh Cummings search. We did have one surprise caller, Jeremiah Regan’s father Pastor John Regan. He is yet another victim in the Haleigh Cummings story. The Cummings saga just seems to lumber on, this week ex-wife Misty Croslin was robbed while apparently traveling with friends who intended to buy drugs. Ronald Croslin was once again on national TV, and once again absolutely nothing new came out of his mouth. The PCSO contacted a few of us in the press and asked that we let all of our readers, listeners, and viewers know that they had set up a special tip line for E-mail leads.

I do want to explain one thing. There were some comments left about cutting callers off. I need to explain a couple of things. BTR is leaning on the more popular hosts such as Blogger News to upgrade to the Premium Package, the ‘incentive’ is by reducing the size of our switchboard significantly, and the number of programs we schedule, and the length they can run. We have been forced to adopt an ask a question and move on to the next caller, it is the only way that we can ensure that lines remain open for callers. Another factor is the quality of the subject matter of the questions. Psychics, false searches, etc, are of zero interest to most of our listeners, this is all old and tired news. To waste 90 minutes on these subjects would be to waste the opportunity to actually get updates on what is happening. For those of you that disagree with this decision, try calling into Nancy Grace and see how far you get!

The entire program can be listened to here.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/10/25/Haleigh-Cummings-Update

Simon and Jan Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: October 27, 2009, 07:04:31 AM »

Link   http://www.bloggernews.net/122753   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: October 27, 2009, 08:49:09 AM »

Good Morning trim and all Monks. trim thanks for the bright good morning on yet another icky raining day here in the Midwest!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: October 27, 2009, 08:51:38 AM »

Caylee Anthony & Haleigh Cummings – Radio Wrap Up For Sun Oct 25
Posted on October 26th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 1,647 times.

Sorry for the delay on this article, I had some deadlines that I had to deal with.

This week the panel consisted of Simon and Jan Barrett, WSKY 97.3 News Director TJ Hard, investigator William Cobra Staubs, and crime writer Denny Griffin.

We started off with a quick update on the Caylee Anthony case, there was little hard news over the past week, but the Anthony clan seem to invent reasons to get themselves in the spotlight. George and Cindy Anthony managed to spend some of the $20,000 that they were paid for their recent 48 Hours appearence by taking a cruise! Odd, you would have thought that they would have used that money to defend their daughter who stands accused of murder.

Tampa area shock jock Bubba The Love Sponge has also made George and Cindy a $25,000 offer to sit down with him for an hour. Jan and I were both on the Bubba show a few months ago. Somehow I don’t think the Anthony’s will be accepting Bubba’s generous offer!

TJ Hart gave us a quick sketch of the Somer Renee Thompson, this sad case is yet another example of the growing problems with crimes against children.

We then moved onto the Haleigh Cummings search. We did have one surprise caller, Jeremiah Regan’s father Pastor John Regan. He is yet another victim in the Haleigh Cummings story. The Cummings saga just seems to lumber on, this week ex-wife Misty Croslin was robbed while apparently traveling with friends who intended to buy drugs. Ronald Croslin was once again on national TV, and once again absolutely nothing new came out of his mouth. The PCSO contacted a few of us in the press and asked that we let all of our readers, listeners, and viewers know that they had set up a special tip line for E-mail leads.

I do want to explain one thing. There were some comments left about cutting callers off. I need to explain a couple of things. BTR is leaning on the more popular hosts such as Blogger News to upgrade to the Premium Package, the ‘incentive’ is by reducing the size of our switchboard significantly, and the number of programs we schedule, and the length they can run. We have been forced to adopt an ask a question and move on to the next caller, it is the only way that we can ensure that lines remain open for callers. Another factor is the quality of the subject matter of the questions. Psychics, false searches, etc, are of zero interest to most of our listeners, this is all old and tired news. To waste 90 minutes on these subjects would be to waste the opportunity to actually get updates on what is happening. For those of you that disagree with this decision, try calling into Nancy Grace and see how far you get!

The entire program can be listened to here.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/10/25/Haleigh-Cummings-Update

Simon and Jan Barrett

Thanks trim

Rest in Peace Caylee

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: October 27, 2009, 09:24:32 AM »

Good Morning trim and all Monks. trim thanks for the bright good morning on yet another icky raining day here in the Midwest!

Mornin' everyone. It's raining in the south too. Again!  Flood warnings...again!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: October 27, 2009, 09:53:36 AM »

SWEET CAYLEE*****NEVER FORGOTTEN

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: October 27, 2009, 11:10:01 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Thank you for the updates.  Hoping we hear today about the documents or bug reports.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: October 27, 2009, 11:12:46 AM »

Casey Anthony Confronts Bozo
By:  NetDetective1
October 26, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BbCYrF-6nrU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BbCYrF-6nrU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: October 27, 2009, 11:17:45 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: October 27, 2009, 11:33:35 AM »

Mornin' everyone. It's raining in the south too. Again!  Flood warnings...again!

Hi N&N...we are keeping a close eye on the Meramac River...hope you and yours are safe.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: October 27, 2009, 11:35:42 AM »

I thought I would post this from the blinksite, as there has been a wave of folks posting their opinion that Ricardo Morales sold this photo. For me, "thinker" clears this up.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_new_evidence_death_penalty_caylee_pychopath_profiler/celebrity/67548

(excerpt of text in article)
“ANTHONY FAMILY PHOTOS showed investigators that Caylee had a pink shirt embroidered with the “Big Trouble” saying.  The shirt was never found inside the Anthony home in Orlando after Caylee’s disappearance.”

The Ntl Enq. says the PHOTO is an “ANTHONY FAMILY PHOTO” (not a photo that a FRIEND supplied).  Does this mean that Ricardo did not sell the photo to GLOBE or Ntl Enq .... but someone in the ANTHONY family sold it?

How could it belong to Ricardo and they refer to it as an Anthony family photo? According to recent Depositions of George, Lee and Cindy, they never saw this photo ( or bs permutations, you get the idea.)

I have a question. If LE does not have the full version of this photo, and they had the A's computers, Casey's thumb drive, and allegedly her photobucket was deleted prior to Cindy coming to Tony Lazzaros- where was this image stored?

B
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: October 27, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »

Do we have any idea as to the date this picture was taken?  I just get a sick feeling that this may have been taken on the date Caylee was actually murdered.

Oh my word, I had the very same thought when I saw this photo!  Is that a blue jean skirt Caylee has on?  Remember Cindy's big explanation that they just changed out the part of Caylee's outfit that needed changing?  (I can't see the photo well enough to tell if Caylee has on a blue jean skirt or blue jeans.) 

Not sure that is possible because Casey and Caylee were at Ricardo's that we know of last 6/8-6/9 and Caylee was with Cindy on 6/15 visiting paw paw with them coming home after Cindy was confronted by her mother about possibly filing charges against Casey for stealing her grandparents money (forged check) & Cindy reported had the fight that night with Casey.   Casey was on the phone for hours with Tony into the morning of 6/16 - I dont think George saw Casey & Caylee the afternoon of 6/16.   It still is my belief that the window of Casey murdering Caylee was within the very late hours of 6/15 into the early morning hours of 6/16. 

Along the lines of thought that these pics are proof that not only Caylee, but also her clothing and blanket, was with Casey on June 8/9.

In Cindy's depo, she vehemently denies ever having see that "Big Trouble...." shirt.  I believe also to the extent that she never washed it.

So that puts that shirt firmly in Casey's posession after these pics of Caylee at Ricardo's, and continuing on until June 15 - as she never took the shirt home for Cindy to include in the laundry in those 6 days.

Obviously Ricardo and/or Amy has the date these pics were taken.  I believe there is a lot the State has that we are not privy to, that will tie all of this directly to Casey, and no one but Casey.

Someone saw Casey on June 15th, because she wasn't at home with her dad for Father's Day.  Considering it was a Sunday, I'm wondering if that same someone saw Caylee with her, and what Caylee was wearing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.