May 30, 2024, 10:15:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360235 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: October 27, 2009, 11:51:13 AM »

Since we had nothing new, I have been going back over things.....in the latest filing on behalf of DC there are some glaring errors..

On the first page under the attorney signature and info it says 'Attorney for Casey Anthony' under Diana Tennis's name?

The name 'CASEY' for both her and him are spelled CASE, omitting the 'y' in several places on pg 2

Ttem #3 on page 2 read  All information that 'Ms' Casey has pertaining to these relationships is privileged.

What ever happened to proof reading??? 

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21405276/detail.html

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: October 27, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »

I thought I would post this from the blinksite, as there has been a wave of folks posting their opinion that Ricardo Morales sold this photo. For me, "thinker" clears this up.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_new_evidence_death_penalty_caylee_pychopath_profiler/celebrity/67548

(excerpt of text in article)
“ANTHONY FAMILY PHOTOS showed investigators that Caylee had a pink shirt embroidered with the “Big Trouble” saying.  The shirt was never found inside the Anthony home in Orlando after Caylee’s disappearance.”

The Ntl Enq. says the PHOTO is an “ANTHONY FAMILY PHOTO” (not a photo that a FRIEND supplied).  Does this mean that Ricardo did not sell the photo to GLOBE or Ntl Enq .... but someone in the ANTHONY family sold it?

How could it belong to Ricardo and they refer to it as an Anthony family photo? According to recent Depositions of George, Lee and Cindy, they never saw this photo ( or bs permutations, you get the idea.)

I have a question. If LE does not have the full version of this photo, and they had the A's computers, Casey's thumb drive, and allegedly her photobucket was deleted prior to Cindy coming to Tony Lazzaros- where was this image stored?

B

The A's are all liars.  From KC's missing "blackjack" phone perhaps?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: October 27, 2009, 12:05:17 PM »

Thks Blink for bringing that here.  I try to follow over at your site but when the comments get above 300 my pea brain can't handle it. JMO, Lovinlife

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: October 27, 2009, 12:15:45 PM »

Thks Blink for bringing that here.  I try to follow over at your site but when the comments get above 300 my pea brain can't handle it. JMO, Lovinlife

Lol, no problem, you should see the emails I get from those accessing it on the blackberrys.

FWIW, I am seeing a concerted effort on behalf of the Anthony's and Casey's defense hitting the web on the photo issue.

Imo, this will have a huge impact on this case. Baez is gambling this info will stay sealed, if it goes to premeditation which is actually discussed in the dang article, that information is coming in.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: October 27, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »

This whole thing about the pink shirt and the photo at Ricardo's brings me right back to June 9, the date the whole Anthony family first used for the last date for seeing Caylee. She had on almost the same clothes she was found with on Suburban. It is just a niggling thing that just won't go away. I know we have the video dated June 15 at the nursing home. But something is not sitting right with me about all of this. If I am not sadly mistaken, it was the same night that Ricardo woke the next morning and Caylee was gone. Casey said Spindy called and she took Caylee home.....June 9th. I can't get it out of my head. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: October 27, 2009, 12:18:45 PM »

Lol, no problem, you should see the emails I get from those accessing it on the blackberrys.

FWIW, I am seeing a concerted effort on behalf of the Anthony's and Casey's defense hitting the web on the photo issue.

Imo, this will have a huge impact on this case. Baez is gambling this info will stay sealed, if it goes to premeditation which is actually discussed in the dang article, that information is coming in.
Really? Interesting.  You must have hit a sore spot.  Baez and his "nothing to see here" move along.  

Waiting to hear more...

Oh, any word on the documents?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: October 27, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »

I see George and Cindy showed up for Somer's funeral.   http://www.wftv.com/news/21436229/detail.html   Maybe they will find a new lead there....   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: October 27, 2009, 12:20:46 PM »

This whole thing about the pink shirt and the photo at Ricardo's brings me right back to June 9, the date the whole Anthony family first used for the last date for seeing Caylee. She had on almost the same clothes she was found with on Suburban. It is just a niggling thing that just won't go away. I know we have the video dated June 15 at the nursing home. But something is not sitting right with me about all of this. If I am not sadly mistaken, it was the same night that Ricardo woke the next morning and Caylee was gone. Casey said Spindy called and she took Caylee home.....June 9th. I can't get it out of my head. 
Has their been complete reports verifing the June 15th date as absolute?  ie LE verification that evidence had not been tampered with?  Doesn't sit right with me either Fanny.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: October 27, 2009, 12:26:17 PM »

Casey Anthony Confronts Bozo
By:  NetDetective1
October 26, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BbCYrF-6nrU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BbCYrF-6nrU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

*snicker*

Better acting than the A's.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: October 27, 2009, 12:28:24 PM »

I thought I would post this from the blinksite, as there has been a wave of folks posting their opinion that Ricardo Morales sold this photo. For me, "thinker" clears this up.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_new_evidence_death_penalty_caylee_pychopath_profiler/celebrity/67548

“ANTHONY FAMILY PHOTOS showed investigators that Caylee had a pink shirt embroidered with the “Big Trouble” saying.  The shirt was never found inside the Anthony home in Orlando after Caylee’s disappearance.”

The Ntl Enq. says the PHOTO is an “ANTHONY FAMILY PHOTO” (not a photo that a FRIEND supplied).  Does this mean that Ricardo did not sell the photo to GLOBE or Ntl Enq .... but someone in the ANTHONY family sold it?

How could it belong to Ricardo and they refer to it as an Anthony family photo? According to recent Depositions of George, Lee and Cindy, they never saw this photo ( or bs permutations, you get the idea.)

I have a question. If LE does not have the full version of this photo, and they had the A's computers, Casey's thumb drive, and allegedly her photobucket was deleted prior to Cindy coming to Tony Lazzaros- where was this image stored?

B

Blink..Are you saying LE does not have the full version of this photo?  If so I would say that imagine was stored on a cell phone..the missing black jack?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: October 27, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »

Fanny, from very early on, I have wondered if Ricardo did not have his dates about that occurrance correct. I have some readers that are admant that the 6/9 date fits still, lol.

What I believe, is that Ricardo was out of town, and Caylee was obviously at Mt. Dora on 6/15, so the 6/9 date does not work for me.

I believe that Cindy got the 6/9 from Lee or Casey ( Casey did not get it from her), and just mashed the 2 in her head- I dont personally believe she was attempting to mislead investigators. (YET)

I do however, think it is possible CASEY was trying to implicate Ricardo already (note the pics and shirt) and that may be, to your point, where the date came from.

Another issue- Remember JP Chatt's keys going missing from Will Waters 7/4/08 bash?

My money is on Casey having access to that house while all 3 were in PR
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: October 27, 2009, 12:31:16 PM »

I see George and Cindy showed up for Somer's funeral.   http://www.wftv.com/news/21436229/detail.html   Maybe they will find a new lead there....   

Why am I not surprised?I'll go check it out.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: October 27, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »

Good Morning trim and all Monks. trim thanks for the bright good morning on yet another icky raining day here in the Midwest!

Mornin' everyone. It's raining in the south too. Again!  Flood warnings...again!

Hi N&N...we are keeping a close eye on the Meramac River...hope you and yours are safe.

Oh goodness...hope you and yours stay safe too! We're high on a hill but have relatives and friends that have somethin' to worry about though. The last flooding got my grandmother's lower floor of her place. They got her and most of her stuff out of there in time, but she just recently started to calm down from the stress of it, you know? Now she's all in knots all over again, poor darlin'.

When we prayed for an end to the drought here in GA, I guess we should have been more specific about how much rain we need.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: October 27, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »

Yes DD.

The state had the cropped version only at the time of the depositions and up until our article at a minimum.

There are 2 posters on blinksite that claim the cropped version of that photo was on caylee is missing site, which as we all know, is owned/maintained by the Anthonys PRIOR to the doc dump which included them in August 09.

When we review Cindy and Lee depo in particular, they are very specific as to the edits of the photo, and then state (sic) they have never seen it. Bullcaca.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: October 27, 2009, 12:33:04 PM »

Gypsy 

And downloaded @ baez' office?

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: October 27, 2009, 12:38:22 PM »

Thanks Blink! I've been reading and trying to follow that. To me, that's what it sounds like. That the Athony's sold it. If it were about Caylee and kc, seems they would word it differently. Sounds like this came from a pile of family photos.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1276 on: October 27, 2009, 12:54:33 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I can't believe the Ants showed up at Somer's funeral.   

They just live in a different world, don't they? Anywhere there's a spotlight for them. It's a distraction away from Somer, IMO.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: October 27, 2009, 12:56:05 PM »

What the heck for?! Ew! Parasites! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: October 27, 2009, 01:00:18 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I can't believe the Ants showed up at Somer's funeral.   

They just live in a different world, don't they? Anywhere there's a spotlight for them. It's a distraction away from Somer, IMO.

I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: October 27, 2009, 01:00:58 PM »

Casey Anthony Confronts Bozo
By:  NetDetective1
October 26, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BbCYrF-6nrU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/BbCYrF-6nrU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.