May 23, 2024, 02:51:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 359551 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: October 28, 2009, 01:19:57 PM »

Ha! WDBO posted my comment about Drew's article after all. 
  yes, let me thank you, I went there looking for your comment and got fired up again ( ended up using 3 names) and started venting. You were right to question why the article was so soft on them, Next time I'll stay right here and try to keep my yapper shut! it's hard to stop 

Monkey Devil! But...but...we have so much to say!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I gotta go check this out.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1381 on: October 28, 2009, 02:06:39 PM »

Well I guess the scamthony's will plan a trip down under.

Tot Mom - Created by Steven Soderbergh

18 December 2009 to 31 January 2010. Opens 23 December 2009 at 8pm Wharf 1, Sydney Theatre Company, Pier 4, Hickson Road, Walsh Bay.

The much anticipated final production of Sydney Theatre Company’s 2009 Main Stage season, directed by Steven Soderbergh, explores issues associated with a real life murder case that is still unfolding in the United States. Tot Mom is based on events following the June 2008 disappearance of two-year-old Caylee Anthony in Florida and the high profile investigation into her disappearance, later discovered to be a homicide. The production is at Wharf 1 from 18 December 2009 to 31 January 2010.

Olivier Award winning and Tony Award nominated actress Essie Davis, last seen at STC seven years ago in The School For Scandal makes a welcome return to the Company and leads a stellar cast that also includes Wayne Blair, Zoe Carides, Damon Herriman, Rhys Muldoon and Peter Kowitz. The creative team is comprised of designers Peter England and Tess Schofield, lighting designer Damien Cooper and Composer/Sound Designer Paul Charlier.

The strange facts of the Caylee Anthony case baffled police investigators and sparked intense and sensational media interest in the US. Nancy Grace, an often controversial legal commentator and host of a popular CNN nightly TV show of her own name, led a crusade for ‘justice for Caylee’ as the tragic story became a 24-hour news spectacle.

Using excerpts from transcripts of Nancy Grace’s show, court documents and police reports, Steven Soderbergh has created a compelling drama for these
sensation hungry times.

Cast: Wayne Blair, Zoe Carides, Essie Davis, Darren Gilshenan, Glenn Hazeldine, Genevieve Hegney, Damon Herriman, Peter Kowitz, Rhys Muldoon, Emma Palmer.

Director: Steven Soderbergh. Set Designer: Peter England. Costume Designer: Tess Schofield. Lighting Designer: Damien Cooper. Composer/Sound Designer: Paul Charlier.

Box Office: 9250 1777 or www.sydneytheatre.com.au
Tickets: $30 to $75

http://reviews.media-culture.org.au/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3470

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1382 on: October 28, 2009, 02:32:58 PM »

The Hopespring Horror Picture Show...coming soon to a theatre near you.

I can see it now - taking on a cult status of its own, with audience participation.  For example:

* When mushroom head mentions that there was pizza in the trunk, everyone in the audience takes a bite of their pizza.

* When rosebuddy brings out the garden hose on the protestors, everyone bring out their water pistols

* When whorseface is ushered to and from her lawyers office, everyone puts on their white sunglasses.

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: October 28, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »

I can see it now - taking on a cult status of its own, with audience participation.  For example:

* When mushroom head mentions that there was pizza in the trunk, everyone in the audience takes a bite of their pizza.

* When rosebuddy brings out the garden hose on the protestors, everyone bring out their water pistols

* When whorseface is ushered to and from her lawyers office, everyone puts on their white sunglasses.

OK I think this has just hit my all time high disgust level & even realizing this case has captured worldwide attention, I still find it extremely odd that this bloodsucking for profit production is in Australia....Id love to know the inside details of who, what, when & how this production came to be, then again maybe I dont.

This and the Anthonys having the gall to go to Somer's funeral has me so beyond infuriated as Wesh2 reported.   They might be closer to the truth associating themselves to a murder victim's funeral for attention instead of a false bravado for bucks missing children advocacy, however, the fact that they are walking our earth inandof itself is intolerable much less having to endure their fake pretenses at an event marking another family's grief that hasnt conspired to cover up the heinous crime of another family member committing the murder and seeking profit from it.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: October 28, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »

I can see it now- KC's phone rings..... she answers....   it's CA .... the suspense is awful.....  she says "You must come home ASAP, we smell a dead body in your car.....   or, it might be pizza.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: October 28, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »

LOL CC I can imagine that..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: October 28, 2009, 03:50:50 PM »

OK I think this has just hit my all time high disgust level & even realizing this case has captured worldwide attention, I still find it extremely odd that this bloodsucking for profit production is in Australia....Id love to know the inside details of who, what, when & how this production came to be, then again maybe I dont.

This and the Anthonys having the gall to go to Somer's funeral has me so beyond infuriated as Wesh2 reported.   They might be closer to the truth associating themselves to a murder victim's funeral for attention instead of a false bravado for bucks missing children advocacy, however, the fact that they are walking our earth inandof itself is intolerable much less having to endure their fake pretenses at an event marking another family's grief that hasnt conspired to cover up the heinous crime of another family member committing the murder and seeking profit from it.

Yep the A's will have Brad and Dom o this ASAP to get their cut, if no cut, then Spindy will say I want this show shut down.  Hmmm..could Larry Anderson have  arranged this earlier before his departure to test the waters on a A family docudrama?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: October 28, 2009, 04:27:43 PM »

Well then i guess the judge should not grant a change of venue if it has also hit Australia..LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: October 28, 2009, 04:45:45 PM »

Well then i guess the judge should not grant a change of venue if it has also hit Australia..LOL

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: October 28, 2009, 05:05:23 PM »

How true.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: October 28, 2009, 05:16:37 PM »

This is very strange.   It would be interesting to find out what Steven Soderbergh's contacts are in this case. 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1391 on: October 28, 2009, 06:03:10 PM »

Good morning, Monks---I think DD is right.  I doubt that reporters and photogs hang out at the dock every day just waiting to see who gets off the boat.  Cindy's trusty press agent or only friend in the world most likely called to be sure they got the attention they crave. Pathetic.
Cindy has an active social life for someone collecting a disability check each month. I am sure the insurance company would find these pics and others of interest. Most people with a valid disability have difficulty receiving benefits. Cindy heads a foundation, travels for interviews, goes on a cruise, inserts herself into genuine missing / murdered children cases with photos to back it up,etc. and is considered disabled. Pure deceit and fraud, in my opinion. 

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: October 28, 2009, 06:26:29 PM »

Good morning, Monks---I think DD is right.  I doubt that reporters and photogs hang out at the dock every day just waiting to see who gets off the boat.  Cindy's trusty press agent or only friend in the world most likely called to be sure they got the attention they crave. Pathetic.
Cindy has an active social life for someone collecting a disability check each month. I am sure the insurance company would find these pics and others of interest. Most people with a valid disability have difficulty receiving benefits. Cindy heads a foundation, travels for interviews, goes on a cruise, inserts herself into genuine missing / murdered children cases with photos to back it up,etc. and is considered disabled. Pure deceit and fraud, in my opinion. 

I didn't even know a person could have mental stress disability, I'm assuming that's what it is because she isn't physically hurt. I sure think that as horrible as Caylee's murder was it has been the easiest scam to generate income that the A's could've ever imagined. once they hooked up with the Milstupids (wonder what ever happened to the relative that tried to sue the restaurant for supposedly poisining him) the fraud game began. Now it's a cottage industry, not only the immediate family rides the cash cow, but mallory P. and her mother. How they manage to be that calculated and cunning with your grandchild's murder and your daughter charged with the crime, scandals, suicide attempts, an affair.  Crazy stuff.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: October 28, 2009, 06:39:55 PM »

10/28/2009     A     AMENDED PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY (SCRIVENER'S ERROR)

10/28/2009    A    AMENDED NOTICE OF FILING (SCRIVENER'S ERROR) ATTACHED AMENDED PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY IN SUPPORT OF MR. CASE'S MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=57ebfb61-ba0b-4f48-b67f-98ab733015ad

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: October 28, 2009, 06:46:19 PM »

10/28/2009     A     AMENDED PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY (SCRIVENER'S ERROR)

10/28/2009    A    AMENDED NOTICE OF FILING (SCRIVENER'S ERROR) ATTACHED AMENDED PRIVILEGE LOG OF DOMINIC CASEY IN SUPPORT OF MR. CASE'S MOTION TO STRIKE NOTICE OF DEPOSITION AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=57ebfb61-ba0b-4f48-b67f-98ab733015ad

CAPPY, Where are you? What does this mean??

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: October 28, 2009, 06:47:59 PM »

I didn't even know a person could have mental stress disability, I'm assuming that's what it is because she isn't physically hurt. I sure think that as horrible as Caylee's murder was it has been the easiest scam to generate income that the A's could've ever imagined. once they hooked up with the Milstupids (wonder what ever happened to the relative that tried to sue the restaurant for supposedly poisining him) the fraud game began. Now it's a cottage industry, not only the immediate family rides the cash cow, but mallory P. and her mother. How they manage to be that calculated and cunning with your grandchild's murder and your daughter charged with the crime, scandals, suicide attempts, an affair.  Crazy stuff.

I'm pretty sure Spindy has given some of us mental stress disability!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: October 28, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »

WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU CAYLEE.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: October 29, 2009, 06:55:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: October 29, 2009, 07:01:13 AM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=95
Casey Anthony Timeline (part 1)
Posted by Melissa Finlay On October - 28 - 2009
 Casey Anthony is set for trial for the first degree murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony in June 2010. Caylee Marie Anthony was born on August 9, 2005. Her family lived in Orlando, Florida. Casey, born on March 19, 1986 was 19 years old when Caylee Marie was born. She and Caylee lived with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

On July 15, 2008, the world of George and Cindy Anthony changed forever, when they discovered that their granddaughter was missing. Casey Anthony had left her parents home on June 16, 2008 with Caylee; it would be the last time that George Anthony would see his granddaughter Caylee alive. The day prior, on June 15, 2008, Cindy Anthony took Caylee with her to visit her great-grandfather who lived in an assisted living facility. A video recording of the visit showed a happy Caylee reading a book and talking to her grandfather. The video would become crucial in the search for Caylee as it circled the Internet and social media networking sites.

On June 30, 2008, Casey Anthony’s car was towed from an Amscot store, her pocketbook was on the front seat and Caylee’s car seat was in the back. On July 3, 2008, a distraught Cindy Anthony placed a message on her MySpace page stating that she missed Caylee and believed that Casey had been keeping her away from the family out of jealousy.
The message read:

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexpectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?” [sic throughout].

By July 15, 2008, a friend of Casey Anthony’s, Amy Huizenga, told Cindy Anthony where Casey was staying. Amy accused Casey Anthony of stealing her checkbook and writing bad checks. When Casey Anthony left the Anthony home on June 16, 2008 it is believed that she stole Cindy Anthony’s credit card. Cindy Anthony called 911 to report Casey Anthony’s thievery and went to bring Casey and Caylee back home. When Cindy Anthony arrived to pick up Casey and Caylee, Caylee was nowhere to be found.

Cindy Anthony called 911 three times on July 15, 2008.
1. http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=95
2. http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=95
3. http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=95
Casey Anthony never called 911 to report her daughter missing. During the chaos at the Anthony home and after confronting Casey about Caylee’s whereabouts, Casey Anthony told her mother that Caylee had been kidnapped by her nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez and that she had been missing for a month.

When Cindy and George Anthony retrieved their daughter’s car after it was towed from the Amscot parking lot, both George and Cindy remarked that the car had a foul odor. During Cindy Anthony’s 911 calls she stated, “There is something wrong. I found my daughter car today. It smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.”
Continued at link...   http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=95

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: October 29, 2009, 08:45:07 AM »

If her trial starts in June and Caylees birthday is in August, how great would that be if the verdict of guilty came down on Caylee's birthday. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.