June 07, 2024, 05:27:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 361068 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: November 03, 2009, 08:15:48 AM »

Is there any way to read a thread that has been "retired" ... 

Where do the daily (numbered) threads go after they reach 100 and are locked?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=39.0

This still doesn't get me to the posts I want to read.  This is thread 150, I think.  Perhaps it's called something else.  Anyway, I know it closes at page 100 and we'll start #151.  I'm trying to find threads prior to this...for example, where would #125 be?

What I'm looking for is not in the 6 pages referenced in the index link above.

Can anyone help, please?  There are some posts I would like to reread.  Thanks.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: November 03, 2009, 08:19:15 AM »

Good Morning.   

Good morning, Trimm and all monkeys!

Good morning monkalicious and trim and all Monkeys!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: November 03, 2009, 08:23:14 AM »

Toy- What a thoughtful post.  The real issue in this case, I think, is accountability,  something that none of these people understand.  They behave in the most inappropriate ways, only to expect others to turn a blind eye, or not judge their actions.  They, on the other hand, judge everybody

Talk about Cosmic Karma. They are being judged very harshly on the very things they pride themselves on, family unity, appearance, and the right way to react to any stimulus.
I could almost feel sorry for them.  (But I don't.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: November 03, 2009, 08:23:57 AM »

This still doesn't get me to the posts I want to read.  This is thread 150, I think.  Perhaps it's called something else.  Anyway, I know it closes at page 100 and we'll start #151.  I'm trying to find threads prior to this...for example, where would #125 be?

This is the Missing Persons high profile page:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

I think you will find what you  are looking for here. If you have any more trouble I will help you.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: November 03, 2009, 08:25:52 AM »

I think you will find what you  are looking for here. If you have any more trouble I will help you.

#125 is on the 2nd page.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: November 03, 2009, 08:26:14 AM »

I think Jesse was lucky to have escaped whatever wretched scheme Casey concocted in her fevered brain on the day she went over to his apt.  There is no telling what she intended.

Good Morning Monks old and new!  Ono, I think you are correct......when I heard her talking about Jesse...hoe he had a key to her car, how SHE didn't trust him etc. I cringe to think what must have been her plan....but I think it clearly had something to do with blaming him. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: November 03, 2009, 08:28:32 AM »

#125 is on the 2nd page.
TOY,
That is the Missing Persons High Profile ARCHIVE link I gave you.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: November 03, 2009, 08:32:05 AM »

Sorry, I forgot to say Good Morning everybody.  an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: November 03, 2009, 08:32:47 AM »

Interesting...

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/mark-fuhrman-face-to-face-with-george-cindy-anthony/

Mark Fuhrman Face to Face with George & Cindy Anthony

Also, discusses what he thinks about the flurry of phone calls on June 16:
He thinks KC was trying to find out when mom and dad were expecting to come home; so that KC wouldn't be caught off-guard with one of them coming home early...especially Cindy.

Thanks Puzzler.....I like MF...he lays it out for all to see. This is one book I want to read.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: November 03, 2009, 08:33:19 AM »

Good Morning.   

Good Morning trim!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: November 03, 2009, 08:36:49 AM »

Sunny, I appreciate your list and most especially like point #3. 

As for point #5, I have thought for some time now how calculated and careful they have been to clearly define that Casey is the one who obtained her attorney.  I think they are keeping a distinct separation from her legal team so as not to leave any doubt that they are not financially responsible for their daughter.  Of course, they are not legally since she is an adult.  However, my parents would have felt morally compelled to repay those whose money I had taken and would have helped as much as they could in securing my defense.  Short of losing their home, I think they would have done everything they could to help me.  (All of this, of course, is based on the supposition that I lived through any of the episodes where I flung curse words at my parents as Casey did.  More than likely, I would have either been killed then or had I survived that, I would have been shaken to death when I revealed that I had misplaced their grandchild! Granted, my parents were not abusive but they did not have to be.  We were brought up to respect them and to honor our family name.)

Morning TOY!  Not only were kc's parents not concerned about repaying the money she stole....sin-sin even took monies out of kc's wallet

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: November 03, 2009, 08:40:24 AM »

I think Jesse was lucky to have escaped whatever wretched scheme Casey concocted in her fevered brain on the day she went over to his apt.  There is no telling what she intended.

I felt that was an excuse for leaving something incriminating at his house, connected with a dead Caylee... 

As did I.  Exactly how & what, teases & frightens.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1752 on: November 03, 2009, 08:51:49 AM »

I felt that was an excuse for leaving something incriminating at his house, connected with a dead Caylee... 

I'm sure the Grunds have been over their home with a fine tooth comb along with LE. The opportunity and timing is just too much. She had a plan to implicate Jesse while she waltz off free. I'm sure in her mind she was thinking, who wouldn't believe ME? They have no proof, but Jesse loved Caylee a little too much and this will teach him about NOT putting me first.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: November 03, 2009, 08:55:09 AM »

Frightens the bejeebus out of me! 
I wonder if the whole hanging out with Chris Stutz thing was part of the plan as well.  These are guys that were no longer current with her and therefore did not matter if she threw them under the bus.  You notice she kept Tony L. waaaaaay away from the madness.
I have a theory that Casey really doesn't see people in 3D.  By that I mean, everyone is a paper doll to her, flat, expendable, and the only "real" person is the one she sees in the mirror.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: November 03, 2009, 08:55:45 AM »

Try here.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: November 03, 2009, 08:57:09 AM »

Frightens the bejeebus out of me! 
I wonder if the whole hanging out with Chris Stutz thing was part of the plan as well.  These are guys that were no longer current with her and therefore did not matter if she threw them under the bus.  You notice she kept Tony L. waaaaaay away from the madness.
I have a theory that Casey really doesn't see people in 3D.  By that I mean, everyone is a paper doll to her, flat, expendable, and the only "real" person is the one she sees in the mirror.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: November 03, 2009, 08:58:16 AM »

I'm sure the Grunds have been over their home with a fine tooth comb along with LE. The opportunity and timing is just too much. She had a plan to implicate Jesse while she waltz off free. I'm sure in her mind she was thinking, who wouldn't believe ME? They have no proof, but Jesse loved Caylee a little too much and this will teach him about NOT putting me first.
That's a good point, Boo.  That was such a bizarre thing for her to do.  I wonder if the original plan was to seduce him, claim rape, and the kidnapping of Caylee as retaliation, but he was too smart to play.  Hmmmm...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: November 03, 2009, 08:59:17 AM »

IDK, Mallory or Lee could have taken a couple of them and had a steward take the one with all of them in it, with their own camera, then Whalaa, pics are then sold to a magazine. Can you imagine? Here George take a pic of me and we have rent for the next month!!  Makes me sick.

As for going on the cruise, tattoos, stud earring, new clothes, etc. I'm sorry, but it's all so delicious! They are partying on as their "Mother of the Year" rots in jail with less than $40 to her name. Hmmmm don't you think it all just a bit in your face Casey?? Ignore me in court will you?? Well sweetie, you will have to rely on us in the future if you can a tiny bag of chips, so suck it up!

I just wish it was allowed for the jail personnel to report to the outside what it was like when she heard about the cruise and saw the pics of the tattoos!! OMG!! If she had a fit about Cindy cooking her favorite chili when she wasn't there to enjoy it, can you imagine what she did when she heard about all of this!!! Implosion!! I'm surprised I didn't hear it up here in Michigan!!

Ooooooo Casey is pissed that her parents, who wouldn't allow her to go out and party regularly with her friends, making her stay home with the baby, are now doing EVERYTHING she wanted to do.  What's next Cindy?? Maybe a trip to Puerto Rico with Lee and Mal??

Good Morning Boo...boy, I too wish the jail employees were allowed to talk!!  They knew pictures would be taken of them on the cruise..so I'll bet you are correct in saying they made sure they had their fingers in the tabloid cookie jar!  I just hope that all this comes back to bite them in the azz. They are securing their future ...and using Caylee's murder to do it.  How much lower can they go??

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: November 03, 2009, 09:05:08 AM »

IDK, Mallory or Lee could have taken a couple of them and had a steward take the one with all of them in it, with their own camera, then Whalaa, pics are then sold to a magazine. Can you imagine? Here George take a pic of me and we have rent for the next month!!  Makes me sick.

As for going on the cruise, tattoos, stud earring, new clothes, etc. I'm sorry, but it's all so delicious! They are partying on as their "Mother of the Year" rots in jail with less than $40 to her name. Hmmmm don't you think it all just a bit in your face Casey?? Ignore me in court will you?? Well sweetie, you will have to rely on us in the future if you can a tiny bag of chips, so suck it up!

I just wish it was allowed for the jail personnel to report to the outside what it was like when she heard about the cruise and saw the pics of the tattoos!! OMG!! If she had a fit about Cindy cooking her favorite chili when she wasn't there to enjoy it, can you imagine what she did when she heard about all of this!!! Implosion!! I'm surprised I didn't hear it up here in Michigan!!

Ooooooo Casey is pissed that her parents, who wouldn't allow her to go out and party regularly with her friends, making her stay home with the baby, are now doing EVERYTHING she wanted to do.  What's next Cindy?? Maybe a trip to Puerto Rico with Lee and Mal??

Good Morning Boo...boy, I too wish the jail employees were allowed to talk!!  They knew pictures would be taken of them on the cruise..so I'll bet you are correct in saying they made sure they had their fingers in the tabloid cookie jar!  I just hope that all this comes back to bite them in the azz. They are securing their future ...and using Caylee's murder to do it.  How much lower can they go??

Oh, I'll bet they find a lower place.  They are so talented!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: November 03, 2009, 09:13:30 AM »

I am sure you are 100% correct.  I think Jesse's statement of why kc broke off the engagement....she said he loved Caylee more than he loved her and Grandma P's statement that kc hated sin-sin more than she loved Caylee are going to be somethings that will be bell ringers for the jury.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.