May 27, 2024, 10:48:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360007 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: November 03, 2009, 11:46:40 AM »

Thanks,Sunny.   

The Telling Private Moments title sounds like a soap opera.   

trim!!  I like this guy writings but I don't agree with him about kc having a soul.

"we see the appearance of a soul inflicted with fear, guilt and darkness."

I see the fear...for hersel
no guilt
and lots of darkness

Wow, SUNNY. Thanks for the article. And you are right, she was afraid for herself, and she certainly was dark. 

Yep...pure EVIL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: November 03, 2009, 11:46:41 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21507294/detail.html
New Motions Filed In Casey Anthony Case
2 Motions, Reply Filed By Defense

POSTED: 10:16 am EST November 3, 2009
UPDATED: 11:36 am EST November 3, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony took new steps on Tuesday to have her indictment, death penalty and most of the check-fraud charges dismissed.

In the motions, defense attorneys argued the indictment filed last year against Anthony included no facts upon which the charges were based. They asked Judge Stan Strickland to dismiss what they called a defective indictment.

Without any facts to refute, defense attorneys said they cannot formulate a defense. By allowing prosecutors to rely on accusations, the defense said they're being allowed to conduct a fishing expedition.

"These constitutional concerns are particularly critical given this is a capital case," defense attorneys stated in the motion.

Anthony's defense also questioned State Attorney Lawson Lamar motives in seeking the death penalty. They referred to a U.S. Supreme Court opinion that states, "If the death penalty is used to encourage guilty pleas ... it is unconstitutional."

"The state's intention to seek the death penalty in order to gain tactical advantage over the defense is in bad faith," the motion stated.
Finally, the defense argued that Anthony was charged with three counts for each of the four bad checks she allegedly wrote. They argued those extra counts amount to double jeopard and should be dismissed.

Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail charged with the slaying of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was first reported missing in 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: November 03, 2009, 11:50:16 AM »

On the fraud case, is JB the atty. handling that by himself or does the scheme team help?  I can't even imagine bozo stammering and posturing throughout an entire trial. He has a hard time making it through motions.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: November 03, 2009, 11:54:27 AM »

Morning Sunny, Morning all Monkeys Does anyone have a close up of those ugly tatts? You gotta wonder, how they got them, who was the artist, when did they get them and why the artist hasn't come forward with pics for cash? I'm sure it's just a matter of time.
Wouldn't it be weird if it was the same artist that did Casey's Bella Vita tattoo?

I think the tattoos were and obvious FU! "See we care and we are going to show EVERYONE by going on a cruise and making sure you get pictures of the damn things."

If ever I thought to get a memorial tattoo, (which I won't) I would have something discreet, tucked away where only I could see it. Not a huge sprawling inking that is visible from twenty yards away.

I also think that as they have removed their cremation jewelry in favor of a tattoo, proves, no matter what they say, they know she is dead or they wouldn't have the tribute to Caylee scattered all over their bodies.

Oh and Morning Monkeys!
Btw I love your Avi Fanny 

Thanks! Yours is very cute, just like you! 

Yep, they didn't have their cremation jewelry on anymore. In the pic George was hugging the Battlewagon in court that day, they were leaving for their cruise. I wonder why he just didn't go ahead and wear his diamond studs that day. HIPPOCRITE!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: November 03, 2009, 11:56:53 AM »

Thanks,Sunny.   

The Telling Private Moments title sounds like a soap opera.   

trim!!  I like this guy writings but I don't agree with him about kc having a soul.

"we see the appearance of a soul inflicted with fear, guilt and darkness."

I see the fear...for hersel
no guilt
and lots of darkness

Wow, SUNNY. Thanks for the article. And you are right, she was afraid for herself, and she certainly was dark. 

Yep...pure EVIL

Seriously, I agree with ya both but I don't even think she was scared for herself. In her self delusion, she probably was enjoying a private moment of triumph. people like that are so proud of the scams (murder)they pull and like to think that they are so much smarter than everybody else. JMO
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: November 03, 2009, 12:01:40 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/caseys-attorneys-want-death-pe.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey's attorneys want death penalty, indictment, and check fraud charges dropped
By
Bob Hazen
@ November 3, 2009 10:35 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

Attorneys for Casey Anthony are asking a judge to rule out the death penalty in her murder trial and throw out most of the charges in the check fraud case against her.

In a motion filed October 30th, her defense says prosecutors are seeking the death penalty as a tactical advantage to get a "conviction prone" jury, despite not having evidence supporting a capital case. The motion claims the state does not have suficient evidence demonstrating "aggravating circumstances" or that 2-year-old Caylee was murdered in a "cold, calculating, and premeditated manner."

Anthony's team also asks the judge to dismiss the murder indictment, calling it defective and does not include "the essential facts constituting the offense charged."

"Without any facts to refute, Miss Anthony cannot formulate a defense," the motion claims. "Is Miss Anthony to try to dream up all these ways and marshall a defense to them all? Provide alibis for every potential scenario, every date and time the state might consider in the range of dates they discuss? The prospect is absurd."

The defense alleges the indictment shifts the burden to Casey Anthony, instead of prosecutors.

Another motion asks the judge to throw out 9 of the check fraud-related charges against Anthony. She's accused of using checks taken from her then-friend Amy Huizenga. But her defense says prosecutors filed 3 counts for each check she allegedly wrote, and thus is facing double jeopardy.

A date has not been set for a hearing on the motions.

Thanks Trimm & Good morning/afternoon everyone.

"Without any facts to refute, Miss Anthony cannot formulate a defense," the motion claims. "Is Miss Anthony to try to dream up all these ways and marshall a defense to them all? Provide alibis for every potential scenario, every date and time the state might consider in the range of dates they discuss? The prospect is absurd."

LOL!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: November 03, 2009, 12:14:40 PM »

Hey Cece.I was just thinking about you this morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: November 03, 2009, 12:15:40 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I can't believe her attorneys actual wrote this:

Anthony's team also asks the judge to dismiss the murder indictment, calling it defective and does not include "the essential facts constituting the offense charged."

So far, KC has "dreamed up" all sorts of stories. Why not just tell the truth? No dreaming required. Geeze........

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: November 03, 2009, 12:24:36 PM »

LOL!   

Hi cece!!  She dreamed up ZFG and a 30 script!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: November 03, 2009, 12:28:05 PM »

Hey Cece.I was just thinking about you this morning.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: November 03, 2009, 12:28:33 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21508223/detail.html
Anthony Wants Murder Charge Tossed
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Tuesday, November 3, 2009
UPDATED: 12:04 pm EST November 3, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense team representing Casey Anthony is urging a judge to throw out the murder charge she's facing, according to a motion filed on Tuesday.

Anthony was arrested last year shortly after a grand jury indicted her for premeditated murder. Her defense claims the indictment document is defective because it does not include any specific facts about how the crime was committed.

Without any facts to refute, Anthony cannot formulate a defense, her attorneys argue.

In a separate motion addressing Anthony's check fraud case, the defense claims prosecutors excessively added criminal charges violating her constitutional rights.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty, claiming Caylee was kidnapped by a baby sitter.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: November 03, 2009, 12:29:02 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I can't believe her attorneys actual wrote this:

So far, KC has "dreamed up" all sorts of stories. Why not just tell the truth? No dreaming required. Geeze........

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: November 03, 2009, 12:29:12 PM »

Click Orland video.
http://www.clickorlando.com/image/18319283/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: November 03, 2009, 12:31:25 PM »

LOL!   

Hi cece!!  She dreamed up ZFG and a 30 script!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: November 03, 2009, 12:32:02 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/3/defense_says_casey_anthony_was_overcharged.html
 Defense Says Casey Anthony Was Overcharged
Tuesday, November 03, 2009 12:22:54 PM
ORLANDO -- In motions filed on Tuesday, Casey Anthony's defense team said police and prosecutors made mistakes in charging Anthony in her check fraud case.

Anthony's defense is filing new motions, which legal analysts say means the defense are getting their ducks in a row. When a person's life is at stake, you can't leave any stone unturned, and if the case goes through an appeals process, these are the natural steps to take.

The first motion is about the check fraud case. Anthony is accused of stealing hundreds of dollars worth of checks.

Anthony's defense is alleging she wasn't charged correctly -- that she is being overcharged, which could ultimately mean double jeopardy.

A trial has been set for January and the defense is trying to move it out of Orange County.

The second motion is on the death penalty.
In September, the defense tried to get the death penalty thrown out. Motions were filed, but never argued in front of the judge.

The state responded to that motion, and now the defense is responding back.

The defense said the State does not have enough evidence for a first degree murder charge, let alone the death penalty.

The last motion is regarding October 2008, when a grand jury indicted Casey Anthony. The defense said  the indictment is "unconstitutionally vague."

Florida law requires an indictment for a first degree murder charge.

There are still a number of other motions that haven't been heard before the judge. There is no word on when these new motions will be heard.
New Book Out On The Case Against Casey
As these new motions are filed, there is word of a new book that is due on book store shelves Tuesday.

It is called "Mommy's Little Girl," and is written by Diane Fanning.

Here is an excerpt from that book.

"When they got within three feet of the white Pontiac, George smelled a distinctive unpleasant odor. He’d once worked in law enforcement. He knew that smell, and it filled him with dread. He thought of his daughter and granddaughter. Please don’t let this be what I think it is.

He walked around to the driver’s side and inserted the key. He noticed his granddaughter’s car seat in the back and pulled open the door.

“Whoa, does that stink!” Simon exclaimed. The stench reminded him of another car that had been impounded recently. Before they towed it, the vehicle had sat for five days --  with the body of a man who’d committed suicide inside."

News 13 has checked with several bookstores around Central Florida, and so far found only one store with copies -- but they only had six.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: November 03, 2009, 12:32:08 PM »

Per Judge Strickland:

After setting her bond, Strickland spoke directly to Casey Anthony, saying that she and the truth are strangers.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16950347/detail.html

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1816 on: November 03, 2009, 12:33:25 PM »

It is being reported that the crew of the Princess cruise lines had "Monkey Towel Animals" done in the scamthony's room.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: November 03, 2009, 12:34:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21508310/detail.html
Motions On Casey Murder, Check Fraud Charges Released

Posted: 11:53 am EST November 3, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team has filed three new motions in the case. One concerns the check fraud charges and the other two concerns the death penalty murder case against her.

Casey is in the Orange County jail accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

The defense says the death penalty should be dropped because the only reason prosecutors are seeking a death sentence, is to seat a conviction-prone jury.

Also, Anthony's lawyers say there is no proof that Caylee was killed in a cold, calculated and cruel manner. They argue the indictment is defective, because it contains no facts. Therefore, the defense has no idea how to defend her against the murder charge.

The defense is also arguing that prosecutors should not have filed three charges against Casey for every check she's accused of stealing from her best friend. They want the judge to drop some of the charges.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: November 03, 2009, 12:35:07 PM »

Per Judge Strickland:

After setting her bond, Strickland spoke directly to Casey Anthony, saying that she and the truth are strangers.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16950347/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: November 03, 2009, 12:37:12 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/dr-g-is-now-part-of-dr-ozs-core-team.html

Dr. G is now part of Dr. Oz's core team
posted by halboedeker on Nov 3, 2009 10:45:28 AM

Dr. G is officially part of Dr. Oz's team. Or "Core Team Oz," as it is known on "The Dr. Oz Show."

Dr. G -- Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties -- is likely to gain more fans through the nationally syndicated "Dr. Oz Show." She is the star of Discovery Health's "Dr. G: Medical Examiner."

Garavaglia first appeared on Dr. Mehmet Oz's show in September. She will make her second appearance on Wednesday's show to talk about sudden death in women. The show airs at 2 p.m. on WESH-Channel 2 and repeats at 9 a.m. Thursday on WKCF-Channel 18.

The "Core Team Oz" also includes fashion expert Tim Gunn of "Project Runway" and trainer Bob Harper of "The Biggest Loser."

In a release, Dr. Oz said, "I am thrilled to welcome Dr. G to Core Team Oz. As a chief medical examiner, she will be able to provide viewers with fascinating, first-person accounts of how the body can react when not property attended to -- and more importantly, offer vital tips for avoiding an untimely death."

Dr. Oz got a big boost from appearing on Oprah Winfrey's show. Could he bolster Dr. G?

What do you think of this development, Dr. G fans?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.