May 28, 2024, 08:24:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360060 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: November 04, 2009, 10:36:14 AM »

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2009/11/04/Casey-Anthony-says-murder-charge-too-vague/UPI-26441257347318/
Casey Anthony says murder charge too vague
Published: Nov. 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM
ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 4 (UPI) -- Casey Anthony's defense team says her murder indictment is so vague a Florida judge should dismiss charges she killed young daughter, Caylee.

A motion filed Tuesday argues Orange County prosecutors have offered little in the way of hard evidence pointing to the 23-year-old Orlando woman.

"Instead of starting with the crime and figuring out who did it, the state has essentially started with who did it and is now trying to figure out what crime she might have committed," the motion said.

The court did not immediately rule on the motion.
Anthony remained in jail Wednesday awaiting trial on charges she killed 2-year-old Caylee and then reported her kidnapped by her nanny about a month later.

The Orlando Sentinel said the indictment accuses Anthony of killing the child but does not say how it was done.

Anthony also faces 13 counts related to alleged check fraud. The defense is also seeking dismissal of nine of those counts, the newspaper said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1941 on: November 04, 2009, 10:37:33 AM »

What???!! Why does he even comment?  It just gives us more to ridicule...

I got a tattoo idea .......   

"In memory of" implies Caylee has passed.  Which is it, make up your minds!!!Sheesh
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: November 04, 2009, 10:38:45 AM »

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/theatre-producers-back-soderbergh-play_1121217
04 November 2009 12:07

Comment on this story
STEVEN SODERBERGH - THEATRE PRODUCERS BACK SODERBERGH PLAY
THEATRE PRODUCERS BACK SODERBERGH PLAY

Theatre bosses behind STEVEN SODERBERGH's controversial new play have defended their decision to tackle the tragic story of murdered Florida toddler CAYLEE ANTHONY - following a flood of complaints about the production.
Caylee's remains were found in December 2008 and the little girl's mother, Casey, is charged with killing her. The mum has pleaded not guilty to murder.
Tot Mom, written by Soderbergh, is due to be performed by Australia's Sydney Theatre Company from December (09) but the delicate subject matter has enraged the public - with many taking up their grievances with theatre bosses, including artistic director Cate Blanchett.
But producers behind the play have hit back at allegations they are seeking to profit from the tragedy - insisting Soderbergh will be donating his fee to the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children.
A statement from the organisation reads, "Our interest in presenting the work has nothing to do with making money. This production is a one-off and will be only be seen in its Sydney season."

04 November 2009 12:07

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: November 04, 2009, 10:39:44 AM »

Casey’s pretrial for her check fraud case has been changed from December 18 to December 11, which is the anniversary of when Caylee’s remains were found.

Ohhhhh...no way is that a coincidence!   

What an uncomfy day for kc! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: November 04, 2009, 10:41:16 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21517847/index.html

Conman says that tattoos were not the expensive.   BWAHAHAHAHA
No kidding, they look like a three year old scribbled them on with a crayon 

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1945 on: November 04, 2009, 10:43:08 AM »

Reguarding tatoos, I know we see bad blurry photos of the tats, new tats should look fresh with sharp lines.  Just because we are seeing them for the 1st time doesn't mean they are new. I wanna know WHEN they got em, last year maybe, before caylee was found?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1946 on: November 04, 2009, 10:45:52 AM »

Rumor has it that Geo. & Cin bought matching bathing suits for their next cruise!   Monkey Devil!

I'm getting a headache from laughing at all the jokes in here today. Thank you...I think. lol!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: November 04, 2009, 10:57:18 AM »

Casey’s pretrial for her check fraud case has been changed from December 18 to December 11, which is the anniversary of when Caylee’s remains were found.

Ohhhhh...no way is that a coincidence!   

What an uncomfy day for kc! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: November 04, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »

Reguarding tatoos, I know we see bad blurry photos of the tats, new tats should look fresh with sharp lines.  Just because we are seeing them for the 1st time doesn't mean they are new. I wanna know WHEN they got em, last year maybe, before caylee was found?

I'd like to know when they got them too.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: November 04, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »

Hey CBB! 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: November 04, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=113032
Wednesday, Nov 4, 2009 @09:44am CST

(Orlando, FL) -- Attorneys representing accused child killer Casey Anthony are asking the court to throw out the indictment against their client.

The defense claims that prosecutors and the grand jury put too little information in the indictment, making it impossible to defend.

The indictment fails to mention how two-year-old Caylee Anthony was killed or where the murder took place.

The defense says the lack of specifics makes the criminal complaint worthless.

The defense also filed paperwork looking to reduce the number of charges in Anthony's check fraud case.

The prosecution has yet to respond to any of the motions.

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1951 on: November 04, 2009, 11:07:19 AM »

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2009/11/04/Casey-Anthony-says-murder-charge-too-vague/UPI-26441257347318/
Casey Anthony says murder charge too vague
Published: Nov. 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM
ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 4 (UPI) -- Casey Anthony's defense team says her murder indictment is so vague a Florida judge should dismiss charges she killed young daughter, Caylee.

A motion filed Tuesday argues Orange County prosecutors have offered little in the way of hard evidence pointing to the 23-year-old Orlando woman.

"Instead of starting with the crime and figuring out who did it, the state has essentially started with who did it and is now trying to figure out what crime she might have committed," the motion said.
The court did not immediately rule on the motion.
Anthony remained in jail Wednesday awaiting trial on charges she killed 2-year-old Caylee and then reported her kidnapped by her nanny about a month later.

The Orlando Sentinel said the indictment accuses Anthony of killing the child but does not say how it was done.

Anthony also faces 13 counts related to alleged check fraud. The defense is also seeking dismissal of nine of those counts, the newspaper said.

Hi Monkeys!

Well, that defense statement in the article is interesting. I can see some truth in it, but it's Casey's fault! When your baby has been "gone" for a month, and you've been out partying during that time and lying to anyone who asks about her, and your car smells like a dead body, and you make up a non-existant babysitter who is supposed to have her........... well DUH! The police would have to be idiots not to know WHO is responsible for whatever happened to Caylee, and it's logical to me that they would then try to figure out exactly WHAT she did! That's probably the same course George and Cindy followed as well, and Caylee is no less dead, regardless of how that fact was uncovered. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1952 on: November 04, 2009, 11:09:03 AM »

Hey CBB! 

Hiya, Trimm!!  I love it that you post such informative articles!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1953 on: November 04, 2009, 11:16:12 AM »

I love the reporter's expressions when saying "whatever that means". Wonder how sick & tired they are, having to report on every single move the A's make? 

Has anyone actually bought the Globe? I'd love to see the pictures in it a little closer!   
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1954 on: November 04, 2009, 11:33:03 AM »

I love the reporter's expressions when saying "whatever that means". Wonder how sick & tired they are, having to report on every single move the A's make? 

Has anyone actually bought the Globe? I'd love to see the pictures in it a little closer!   

I got a copy of the National Expirer, as expiring minds want to know.

Do No Evil 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: November 04, 2009, 11:40:03 AM »

She specifically states in the beginning that she did not interview Casey, Cindy, George, or Lee.  One thing I didn't realize is that Shirley P., Cindy's mother, confronted Cindy about Cindy's behavior and severed ties until Caylee's body was found.  After that she called Cindy and they mended fences with the caveat that neither Cindy nor Caylee would be mentioned between them.  I thought that was odd, Casey I could see, but no mention of Caylee?  At any rate, I thought it was a pretty even handed approach, just the facts, ma'am, for the most part.  I think when you look at this case solely on its' merits, there can be very little sympathy for Casey, and it was evident that the author did not have a dog in this fight.* 

*Not the New York Times Book Review, but I hope it was informative.

Very informative. Thanks. This shook a memory of some things from my notes...

Email from Shirley to Rick, July 18, 2008, referring to the beginning of the mess and bonding kc out of jail...

...NOW CINDY IS TALKING BONDING CASEY OUT. SO SHE'S AS NUTS AS CASEY IS WHEREDOES SHE THINK CASEY WOULD GO, EXCEPT TO HER HOUSE , AND FINISH STEALING HERBLIND. ALL THE STATIONS CARRY THIS AT EVERY NEWS CAST. CINDY HAS BEENINTERVIED BY ALL THE STATIONS INCLUDING SOME FROM AROUND D.C....

Sounds like ties were breaking already right there...so she's as nuts as kc is. I didn't know they had cut ties but had an idea things were strained. Shirley didn't like how her husband was on tv and that cindy wouldn't just shut up and stay off the tv. I appreciated how she asked cindy in one email this...

...you are taking the spotlite off caylee. we know you love casey, but what about your future.be mad at me if you want, it hurts to see dad plastered on most news casts, in his fragileconditionn, i still believe casey is better off in jail, there are a lot of nutcases out there, andwould like to see her harmed, think aboutit, if she gets out on bond , you all really might be indanger.thanks for the note,-we are both on extra medication for anxiety, the only things we know,are what we and every one else sees, of course most is taken out of context, so don't givethem more to beat you up with, now even nate was on t.v. how does that help caylee." you "are focusing on casey. let her help herself more, since i probably wont get to see you,please take care, thinking of you all. mom"

And I appreciate how she was asking good questions too like this email...

To Cindy
From Shirley
August 2, 2008

"DEAR CINDY , GEORGE AND LEE. WE ARE VERY WORRIED ABOUT ALL OF YOU AND OFCOURSE OUR MAIN COCERN IS CAYLEE. „„ I HAVE A QUESTION, YOU SEEM TO HAVEGOTTEN SOME OF CASEYS THINGS FROM TONY, OR WHOM EVER....DID YOU EVER GET ANYOF CAYLEES CLOTHES BACK. ? I CANT BELIEVE THE " NANNY " HAD ALL OF CAYLEESCLOTHES, IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS FINE, IF NOT ASK CASEY.WHERE THER ARE. SOMEONE HAS OR HAD THEM

THE COUNTRY HAS CASEY CONVICTED ALREADY, MAKE HER HELP HERSELF , IF SHECAN. YOU HAVE A BOUT TWO MORE WEEKS, THEN THEY WILL CHARGE HER AND SHE WILLBE LOST. SHE NEVER ONCE OF HER OWN ACCORD, ON ANY OF THE TAPES REFERRRED TOCAYLEE BY NAME, OR ASKED ABOUT HER.

I KNOW YOU WOULD GLADLY GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR CAYLEE... PERSONALLY, I THINKCASEY TOOK CAYLEE TO HURT YOU. NOT THAT SHE MEANT TO HARM HER.

SHE COULD HAVE LEFT HER WITH YOU , AND THEN GO ON WITH HER LIFESTYLE THATSHE WANTED, TILL SHE GOT IT OUT OF HER SYSTEM.— SHE KNEW SHE AND CAYLEEWOULD ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD HOME WITH YOU.

BACKOFF AND LET HER THINK THINGS THROUGH. SHE WILL BE SAFE IN JAIL. SHE NEEDSTIME TO REFLECT ON WHAT SHE IS DOING TO YOU THREE AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY.WE LOVE YOU BUT ARE REALLY SICK. I SAW GEORGE CRYING LAST NIGHT, AND IT HITME HARD. I HAD ANOTHER BAD NIGHT. YOU ARE ALL GRIEVING AND WE ARE GRIEVING FORALL OF YOU. LOVE MOM"

You can just imagine what the cruise photos and crap is doing to Shirley and family...poor bunch. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: November 04, 2009, 11:44:58 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-28599-SF-True-Crime-History-Examiner~y2009m11d4-Defense-attorneys-in-Caylee-Anthony-case-wanted-charges-thrown-out
Defense attorneys in Caylee Anthony case want charges thrown out
November 4, 8:32 AM
Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony, the mom accused of killing her daughter Caylee, are asking a Florida court to throw out the indictment against their client.

The defense claims that the indictment against Casey is too vague making it impossible to defend. The attorneys say Orange County prosecutors have offered too little in hard evidence against the 23-year-old mom.

The motion reads in part, "Instead of starting with the crime and figuring out who did it, the state has essentially started with who did it and is now trying to figure out what crime she might have committed."

The court has yet to rule on the motion.

Casey is accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee who disappeared in June 2008. Suspicions quickly arose around Caylee’s mother when it was revealed that Casey did not report her daughter missing, and lied about the child’s whereabouts.

Casey remains in jail while awaiting trial. The accused mom also faces 13 counts related to check fraud, for allegedly stealing hundreds of dollars worth of checks from a friend. The defense also filed a motion in that case seeking to reduce the charges.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1957 on: November 04, 2009, 11:55:36 AM »

I have been wondering the toll this has all taken on Cindy and George's parents, not that they would care what kind of toll it has taken. Just hope that they are doing as fine as can be expected under the circumstances 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1958 on: November 04, 2009, 11:56:55 AM »

Every defense attorny want charges thrown out that is what they do, try everything possible to save their client. Good luck
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1959 on: November 04, 2009, 12:02:28 PM »

"Mommy's Little Girl" recounts Casey Anthony case
Updated: Wednesday, 32 Nov 2009, 12:19 AM WTF
Published : Wednesday, 32 Nov 2009, 12:19 AM WTF

Diane Fanning, the author of "Mommy's Little Girl", the story about the Casey Anthony case, will appear on the Oprah Winfrey as part of Ms. Winfrey's segment - Book of the Month Club.  A spokeperson from Harpo studios stated that the main reason Ms. Winfrey wants Ms. Fanning as a guest is to rub the Anthony's greed in their face.

The 352-page book also contains eight pages of charming cruise photographs, and gives background information about the miserable life of George and Cindy Anthony and the upbringing of their momster, Casey.

Mommy's Little Girl is available online and at major bookstores for $6.99.

Diane Fannings Website:
http://www.dianefanning.com/

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.