May 28, 2024, 03:50:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360035 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: October 19, 2009, 04:49:00 PM »

Who was the blonde the Anthonys were hugging all over at the first of the "coming home from the cruise" viedos?   

It looked to me as Holly Gagne.

Oh yea Holly GAG ME
I think it is Mallory Parkers Mom Judy.
B

Thanks Blink. That is kind of who I thought it was.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: October 19, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »

So they take a cruise on blood money, hope they had a miserable time 

Perhaps this is why Cindy suddenly does not like to be in front of a camera?!

I particularly liked her comment to the reporters, "Thanks for ruining our vacation" as they arrived home.

She told them to turn the camera off, but kept coming up with things to say to the reporter.

What a piece of work.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: October 19, 2009, 04:59:39 PM »

Who was the blonde the Anthonys were hugging all over at the first of the "coming home from the cruise" viedos?   

Oh yea Holly GAG ME
B

If so, then ugLee had a Star Wars adventure with mallory over the weekend.

O way thanks for that visual. Knee socks and all. Gotta go scrub my eyes or somepin'.

o/t: CC- I expected you to have a hugely hilarious cartoonesque depiction of the Thug Boat guests by now 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: October 19, 2009, 04:59:40 PM »

I particularly liked her comment to the reporters, "Thanks for ruining our vacation" as they arrived home.

She told them to turn the camera off, but kept coming up with things to say to the reporter.

What a piece of work.

It didn't ruin her vaca. She would have been disappointed if the media hadn't been there to meet the celebs they have turned into. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #304 on: October 19, 2009, 05:14:33 PM »

Oh yea Holly GAG ME

I think Holly is younger than that, unless she has changed a lot in a year.
You took the words right out of my mouth, maybe her mother?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: October 19, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »

Oh yea Holly GAG ME
B
Thanks, she definitely is a middle aged woman.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: October 19, 2009, 05:18:03 PM »

Oh yea Holly GAG ME

My guess is it is the same person. Besides, do the A's have any other people who would go greet them and welcome them home?

They must do wonders in CBS's hair and makeup! She does look younger in the CBS video on the right.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2009, 05:33:08 PM »

Does anyone know if they can be awarded "gifts" in addition to the money for the "licensing fees"?  Was this trip paid for by CBS, in addition to the $20,000?

Good evening Monkeys.  I was logged in all day..but not here....Just catching up here.

CeCe..yes it is very common for guests to be "comped" certain gifts..like trips, jewelry, clothes, you name it..cash is the tip of the iceberg here.  I am sure they may not have received cash from some of the shows, but LKL certainly comped them things as well.   Gift baskets, limos, hotels, side trips to places of interest, etc, etc.  As well as sessions with ahir and make up artists.  And someone paid for the hotel stay at the Ritz in Decemeber when they got home.....CBS, ABC....THE LIST IS ENDLESS IN CINDY'S MIND.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 19, 2009, 05:33:12 PM »

Oh yea Holly GAG ME

My guess is it is the same person. Besides, do the A's have any other people who would go greet them and welcome them home?

They must do wonders in CBS's hair and makeup! She does look younger in the CBS video on the right.

On second thought, I agree that the one on the left (at the airport greeting the A's) is a middle aged woman.

Holly is not middle-aged, IIRC. More like Casey's age.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: October 19, 2009, 05:34:20 PM »

Oh yea Holly GAG ME

They do, and if that is what CBS's hair and makeup can do, make you look years and years younger, I'm going to take out a loan and ask for their help.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: October 19, 2009, 05:35:34 PM »

Does anyone know if they can be awarded "gifts" in addition to the money for the "licensing fees"?  Was this trip paid for by CBS, in addition to the $20,000?

Good evening Monkeys.  I was logged in all day..but not here....Just catching up here.

CeCe..yes it is very common for guests to be "comped" certain gifts..like trips, jewelry, clothes, you name it..cash is the tip of the iceberg here.  I am sure they may not have received cash from some of the shows, but LKL certainly comped them things as well.   Gift baskets, limos, hotels, side trips to places of interest, etc, etc.  As well as sessions with ahir and make up artists.  And someone paid for the hotel stay at the Ritz in Decemeber when they got home.....CBS, ABC....THE LIST IS ENDLESS IN CINDY'S MIND.

Thank you Gypsy DD.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: October 19, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »

Oh yea Holly GAG ME

They do, and if that is what CBS's hair and makeup can do, make you look years and years younger, I'm going to take out a loan and ask for their help.

Well, I hear if you have a silver helium balloon you can get on TV. Hair and Make up may be included.

Just kidding. LOL

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: October 19, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »

Well, I hear if you have a silver helium balloon you can get on TV. Hair and Make up may be included.

Just kidding. LOL

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2009, 05:55:33 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/101909_Casey_Anthony_parents_cruiseCasey Anthony’s parents back from cruise
Watch the unedited video

Updated: Monday, 19 Oct 2009, 5:48 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 19 Oct 2009, 5:29 PM EDT

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony’s parents are back home after a weekend Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas. But they weren't happy to see a television news photographer when they got off the ship.

“We're trying to have a nice vacation. Will you please leave us alone now. The vacation was from you guys”, said Cindy Anthony.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry”, said the photographer.

“No you don't. Shut your camera off,” said Cindy Anthony.

Neither Cindy nor George had much to say. But they did recently appear on “48 Hours". An Anthony family attorney confirms CBS paid them a licensing fee for the use of family photos in the pre-taped segment.

Casey Anthony’s check fraud trial is set for January. But her murder trial is not expected to start until next summer.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: October 19, 2009, 06:07:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-whats-the-biggest-outrage-here.html

Casey Anthony: What's the biggest outrage here?
posted by halboedeker on Oct 19, 2009 5:55:13 PM

WFTV-Channel 9 led its 5 p.m. news with the George and Cindy Anthony's Caribbean cruise.

"The vacation was from you guys," Cindy said after leaving her cruise ship. Cindy said they had a nice time, but she also snapped at WFTV, "Thanks for ruining our trip." That Cindy -- she's so inconsistent.

Then ABC affiliate WFTV explored what that cruise might mean to the case of Casey Anthony, their daughter. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV's anchors noted that the Anthonys had received $20,000 from CBS. That network's "48 Hours Mystery" on Saturday aired an hour on the case.

WFTV's Kathi Belich had an intriguing way of recapping details in the headline-making case. "In December, the Anthonys were dining on crab puffs at the Ritz-Carlton on the tab of one major network, while investigators were here in the woods, right around the corner from their house, in the rain and mud, searching for Caylee's remains," Belich said.

That "major network" is the one WFTV is affiliated with: Disney-owned ABC. Why not just state the facts?

Belich highlighted that the Anthonys were on "a tropical island cruise" while "48 Hours Mystery" aired. The WFTV reporter noted that George has told prosecutors that no one will hire either him or Cindy.

Cindy said they accepted $20,000 from CBS. The network said it paid to license photographs and footage; CBS says it doesn't pay for interviews.

Legal analyst Doug Dorner told Belich that the cruise could hurt the couple's credibility in defending their daughter. The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, told WFTV that the Anthonys deserved the break. Conway collected $3,000 from the CBS deal.

The biggest outrage here, though, isn't that the Anthonys went on a cruise. Or that the Anthonys had a swank meal at a terrible time.

It's that networks keep paying these licensing fees, which they describe as a standard industry practice. The networks say they're not paying for interviews, but their subjects are pocketing money. The business deal taints the journalism.

And, of course, George and Cindy are merely a sideshow here. The big news is the licensing fee that ABC's "20/20" paid for Caylee footage and photographs. That figure has been put at $200,000 to $225,000. Anthony attorney Jose Baez has acknowledged selling such items, but he hasn't said to whom or how much.

The networks should not be paying these fees. The practice may be standard, but the standard stinks.

Poor Caylee. She had it rough in life. And now the media whores are showing her no respect in death.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: October 19, 2009, 06:12:38 PM »

Thanks for the update Cece.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: October 19, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »

What a piece of work.

She hasn't met a camera yet that she doesn't like.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: October 19, 2009, 06:17:03 PM »

I looked into my disablity plan when I was sick. And our government one too.
I wanted to know what the rules were just in case I had to go there. 
IF I were to go on disablilty, I could not work and if I did manage to find some,  I could only earn about 4,000.00 per year. Else they would think I wasn't so sick.
Cindy is out and about every day. She might be mentally disabled, but she is employable. I find it odd to be on disability from work and yet they can earn money ??   
.. I guess with Goerge, it doesn't matter he never held a job long enought to be part of a plan.
I don't get it.
Plus they go on tv but want to get away from the media.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 19, 2009, 06:19:03 PM »

Just kidding. LOL

And the worse part, I sat here thinking there is no way that kid could have been riding in the balloon, but kept watching anyway    Same with the Anthonys, you just can't help yourself, you have to wait and see what they are going to say or do.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: October 19, 2009, 06:21:22 PM »

Thanks for the update Cece.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.