May 28, 2024, 01:10:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360023 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: October 19, 2009, 09:08:02 PM »

Docs: Baez, P.I. Disagreed On Payment
'48 Hours' Show Raises Questions

POSTED: Monday, October 19, 2009
UPDATED: 7:25 pm EDT October 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released documents in the Casey Anthony case show that a former private investigator for the defense and defense attorney Jose Baez had a falling out over money.

VIDEO: New Sworn Statement
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21342988/index.html

The defense team hired private investigator Dominic Casey around two weeks after Anthony was arrested last summer.

Casey now works for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, but when Baez hired him, the two had a written agreement.

In a sworn statement, Casey said Baez agreed to pay him "contingent on necessary funds becoming available."

Casey believed he would be paid if and when Baez was paid. When a spokesman for Baez announced the defense team had received funds from an anonymous donor several months later, Casey assumed he would be paid. Casey said Baez told him he had been working for free.

Casey filed a formal bar complaint against Baez several months ago, alleging that the defense attorney told him not to call authorities if he found Caylee Anthony's remains during a search for the toddler. Casey said Baez told him to walk away, call the attorney, and not tell anyone else about what he found.

The Florida Bar investigated those allegations against Baez, but found no evidence of wrongdoing and Baez was cleared.

Anthony told investigators she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman with the same name is suing Anthony for defamation.

Casey has claimed that his work for the defense protects him from answering questions in the civil case against Anthony, but attorneys representing Gonzalez could use the sworn statement to show that Casey ended his relationship with the defense team early on and should be forced to answer their questions.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July 2008, one month after she was last seen alive. Her remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family's east Orange County home in December.

Anthony is currently being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond pending her trial. She could face the death penalty if convicted.

TV Special Raises Questions

Casey Anthony's parents sat down with "48 Hours" for a special, which raised several questions about the case.

Grandparents to slain toddler Caylee Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony have been in the spotlight since the 2-year-old was reported missing last summer.

Cindy Anthony told CBS's Maggie Rodriguez that the state is mistaken in assuming that Casey Anthony is the person who searched terms like "neck-breaking," "household weapons," and "how to make chloroform" on the Anthony family computer.

"I remember I looked up chlorophyll back in March of last year and I am not sure if I looked up chloroform as well," Cindy Anthony told prosecutors in a deposition.

Records show that Cindy Anthony was at work at the time the chloroform search was conducted, but she said her time sheets were not always 100 percent accurate.
[/color]

Casey Anthony's attorneys also spoke in-depth with the show, including a comment about a DNA fragment on a piece of duct tape.

"Another party that did not belong to the FBI, did not belong to the law enforcement, did not belong to the Anthony family, left DNA on that duct tape," defense attorney Linda Kenney-Baden said.

According to court documents reviewed by Local 6 investigative reporter Tony Pipitone, the DNA Kenney-Baden is referring to is consistent with another FBI analyst who touched the tape. There is not enough DNA to say it was the analyst for sure, but there is also not enough evidence for the defense to go as far as to say it was a stranger's DNA.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21341783/detail.html

UH does that mean she lied on her time sheet???? hehe

Either way you look at it she cooked her own goose.  She either should be paying Gentiva back for work not performed or she has lied to the SA.  Pick your poison Rosebud.  I wonder if Gentiva knows about this little tidbit about her time cards not being true all teh time as well as all her media appearances, flying all over the country and cruise ship trips while on disability?
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: October 19, 2009, 09:14:55 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

It was my honor, your pleasure…”

October 19, 2009

For those of you waiting for an important breaking story, I showed that in the video of Joy Wray with her statements about searching the exact location and not finding Caylee where her remains were later found. Because I wanted you to see and hear it, I got the video up as soon as I could. For sure, the interview showed why WESH television journalist and reporter Bob Kealing is the best in central Florida.

Thanks Gizzie.  Long article detailing the day but well written.  So Judge S reads blogs.  Blink I think you should plan a trip for the next hearing especially since Rosebud already has you on her radar.  Maybe you can get that chili recipe yet?

Welcome Northern, I like Dave' blog. Much better than some of these "reporters". I noticed in one of the comments, Blink & Scared Monkeys got a hat tip! I couldn't wait to hear why Judge S had called him up.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: October 19, 2009, 09:20:53 PM »

Docs: Baez, P.I. Disagreed On Payment
'48 Hours' Show Raises Questions

POSTED: Monday, October 19, 2009
UPDATED: 7:25 pm EDT October 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly released documents in the Casey Anthony case show that a former private investigator for the defense and defense attorney Jose Baez had a falling out over money.

VIDEO: New Sworn Statement
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21342988/index.html

The defense team hired private investigator Dominic Casey around two weeks after Anthony was arrested last summer.

Casey now works for Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, but when Baez hired him, the two had a written agreement.

In a sworn statement, Casey said Baez agreed to pay him "contingent on necessary funds becoming available."

Casey believed he would be paid if and when Baez was paid. When a spokesman for Baez announced the defense team had received funds from an anonymous donor several months later, Casey assumed he would be paid. Casey said Baez told him he had been working for free.

Casey filed a formal bar complaint against Baez several months ago, alleging that the defense attorney told him not to call authorities if he found Caylee Anthony's remains during a search for the toddler. Casey said Baez told him to walk away, call the attorney, and not tell anyone else about what he found.

The Florida Bar investigated those allegations against Baez, but found no evidence of wrongdoing and Baez was cleared.

Anthony told investigators she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman with the same name is suing Anthony for defamation.

Casey has claimed that his work for the defense protects him from answering questions in the civil case against Anthony, but attorneys representing Gonzalez could use the sworn statement to show that Casey ended his relationship with the defense team early on and should be forced to answer their questions.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July 2008, one month after she was last seen alive. Her remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony family's east Orange County home in December.

Anthony is currently being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond pending her trial. She could face the death penalty if convicted.

TV Special Raises Questions

Casey Anthony's parents sat down with "48 Hours" for a special, which raised several questions about the case.

Grandparents to slain toddler Caylee Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony have been in the spotlight since the 2-year-old was reported missing last summer.

Cindy Anthony told CBS's Maggie Rodriguez that the state is mistaken in assuming that Casey Anthony is the person who searched terms like "neck-breaking," "household weapons," and "how to make chloroform" on the Anthony family computer.

"I remember I looked up chlorophyll back in March of last year and I am not sure if I looked up chloroform as well," Cindy Anthony told prosecutors in a deposition.

Records show that Cindy Anthony was at work at the time the chloroform search was conducted, but she said her time sheets were not always 100 percent accurate.
[/color]

Casey Anthony's attorneys also spoke in-depth with the show, including a comment about a DNA fragment on a piece of duct tape.

"Another party that did not belong to the FBI, did not belong to the law enforcement, did not belong to the Anthony family, left DNA on that duct tape," defense attorney Linda Kenney-Baden said.

According to court documents reviewed by Local 6 investigative reporter Tony Pipitone, the DNA Kenney-Baden is referring to is consistent with another FBI analyst who touched the tape. There is not enough DNA to say it was the analyst for sure, but there is also not enough evidence for the defense to go as far as to say it was a stranger's DNA.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21341783/detail.html

UH does that mean she lied on her time sheet???? hehe

Either way you look at it she cooked her own goose.  She either should be paying Gentiva back for work not performed or she has lied to the SA.  Pick your poison Rosebud.  I wonder if Gentiva knows about this little tidbit about her time cards not being true all teh time as well as all her media appearances, flying all over the country and cruise ship trips while on disability?

Let this be you or me, or anyone really, and we surely would be paying, or repaying, the consequences.  My son receives S.S. as a dependent from his fathers claim, and he was overpaid a little over $1000 last year, and they were relentless about getting it paid back. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: October 19, 2009, 09:22:02 PM »

October 19, 2009

For those of you waiting for an important breaking story, I showed that in the video of Joy Wray with her statements about searching the exact location and not finding Caylee where her remains were later found. Because I wanted you to see and hear it, I got the video up as soon as I could. For sure, the interview showed why WESH television journalist and reporter Bob Kealing is the best in central Florida.

I hate to break it to this guy but this is not even close to breaking news.   Joy made these claims not only at Jay Blanchard Park in November but  right at the Suburban Dr crime scene with detectives & it was caught on tape when she brought them pictures accusing TM of being a liar - Phil Keaton shot footage that day live as it occurred.   What is new to some was her stating that she took Bozo, Lyons and "entire the defense team" according to her 2 months ago, only in the respect that this is when "Macadoodle loosing his noodles" made that remark in court about Casey being innocent and they have proof a stranger did it.   She was quoted as having "stalked" the remains crime scene every day (per PK of Foxnews) and she was also at every other site that broke news i.e. TES searches, the Meet & Greet KFN tent, JBP during the dive search, the Anthony house, court house for hearing attendance, Morgan's office for the Anthony depositions, revisiting the woods where Caylee was found several times.

I cannot believe that even this bloodsucking attention-seeking BS spewing money hungry defense attorneys are this stupid to even contemplate using this certified nutjob much less do so but then again they are that desperate.    And what is with Macadoodle's anger issues, my God the clip of him on the 48 hour mystery showed him yet again like a mad dog!  His "bullie" approach isnt impressive nor effective (we certainly have seen what that does for Bozo LOL), does he even listen to himself, his defense of Casey makes him sound as insane as his witness!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: October 19, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »

October 19, 2009

I hate to break it to this guy but this is not even close to breaking news.   Joy made these claims not only at Jay Blanchard Park in November but  right at the Suburban Dr crime scene with detectives & it was caught on tape when she brought them pictures accusing TM of being a liar - Phil Keaton shot footage that day live as it occurred.   What is new to some was her stating that she took Bozo, Lyons and "entire the defense team" according to her 2 months ago, only in the respect that this is when "Macadoodle loosing his noodles" made that remark in court about Casey being innocent and they have proof a stranger did it.   She was quoted as having "stalked" the remains crime scene every day (per PK of Foxnews) and she was also at every other site that broke news i.e. TES searches, the Meet & Greet KFN tent, JBP during the dive search, the Anthony house, court house for hearing attendance, Morgan's office for the Anthony depositions, revisiting the woods where Caylee was found several times.

I cannot believe that even this bloodsucking attention-seeking BS spewing money hungry defense attorneys are this stupid to even contemplate using this certified nutjob much less do so but then again they are that desperate.    And what is with Macadoodle's anger issues, my God the clip of him on the 48 hour mystery showed him yet again like a mad dog!  His "bullie" approach isnt impressive nor effective (we certainly have seen what that does for Bozo LOL), does he even listen to himself, his defense of Casey makes him sound as insane as his witness!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: October 19, 2009, 09:32:51 PM »

October 19, 2009

Thanks Gizzie.  Long article detailing the day but well written.  So Judge S reads blogs.  Blink I think you should plan a trip for the next hearing especially since Rosebud already has you on her radar.  Maybe you can get that chili recipe yet?

Welcome Northern, I like Dave' blog. Much better than some of these "reporters". I noticed in one of the comments, Blink & Scared Monkeys got a hat tip! I couldn't wait to hear why Judge S had called him up.

I agree. I have always enjoyed reading his stuff.

Especially this latest entry.

Thanks for mentioning it.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: October 19, 2009, 09:40:09 PM »

October 19, 2009

she has been baker acted 6 x and  her hubbie been locked up for DV on her. she isnt very credible. she has been in on  5150's she isnt  all there.

Loca
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: October 19, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »

October 19, 2009

You are very welcome, Brandi!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #348 on: October 19, 2009, 09:48:04 PM »

Very interesting article that Dave wrote, and yes I too think he is fair and balanced 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: October 19, 2009, 09:52:14 PM »

October 19, 2009

Lol, I fear the chili recipe would be like the old bugs bunny cartoons where I am sitting in the pot while Baez et al is throwing in the ingredients..  
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: October 19, 2009, 09:58:19 PM »

October 19, 2009

Lol, I fear the chili recipe would be like the old bugs bunny cartoons where I am sitting in the pot while Baez et al is throwing in the ingredients..  

Lyon looked like she wanted to eat Kathi after court but she didn't.  Can you run fast covered in beans?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: October 19, 2009, 10:16:20 PM »

Should not care, I know..  Debt collectors are blowwing up my phone today because I have been off work for  5mos now due a true claim of disability.  I am 1 week behind, yet they are relentless.  Being off of work is not vacation.  There was a time when my dream vacation would have beeen to be home alone to clean closets get orginized ect.... but I cannot because I am physically diasabled.   Seeing people rewarded by bad behavior with a cruise just really pizzes me off right now  

Dex....sorry about your situation.....ignore the debt collectors.......or better yet have someone else answer the phone and tell them they don't know where you are but if they find out to call back and let them know!  Or tell them you are in jail!!   I know people have to make a living...but what a lowdown way to do it!!  BILL COLLECTORS!!
 Thank you. Not a pity party I promise, It will be ok.  It is all relative.  See, I really have been thru what the A's have . It was not my daughter, but her boy friend, so never was a "who done it".  The situation parellels somewhat, but a cruise was never on our agenda.

Dex, never thought it was a pity party.  And your attitude is great....I just hate bill collectors. Many years ago a friend was nearly driven to suicide by bill collectors...I hate them almost as bad as I hate the A's
Thank you Miss Sunny, frustrating to say the least.  If their cruise would have included a pit stop Puerto Rico we all could have had a good laugh together.

ddex--It makes me furious that there are people who have genuine problems such as your disability and the Anthonys can go off on cruises on other peoples' money which they have only because their worthless daughter murdered her precious child.

I know this is none of my business, but if you tell collectors not to call again, there is a Federal law that they can be fined $1000 if they call again.  You might remind them of the fine.  Sorry about your situation. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: October 19, 2009, 10:41:52 PM »

October 19, 2009

Gizzie-
Thanks for pointing that out. I rarely have time to comment on other blogs, but I made the effort to reciprocate based on your post. His nod from Judge Strickland was well deserved.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: October 19, 2009, 10:43:27 PM »

October 19, 2009

Lyon looked like she wanted to eat Kathi after court but she didn't.  Can you run fast covered in beans?

Who told you about that, exactly?

Everyone has initiations as freshmen, wth?

teehee, just funnin'
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: October 19, 2009, 10:47:48 PM »

October 19, 2009

Who told you about that, exactly?

Everyone has initiations as freshmen, wth?

teehee, just funnin'

Not wanting to tell tales out of school , but who knew that Morgan liked beans?   
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: October 19, 2009, 10:52:37 PM »

In the past, the couple's attorney, Brad Conway, has said they are looking for mystery baby-sitter Zenaida Gonzalez in Puerto Rico. But the Anthonys' cruise took them only as far as Nassau, Belich said.     Like anybody would think they would go on a cruise and get off, and search for an invisible nanny. Well, on second thought, they are crazy enough to search for someone who doesn't exist 

And...claim the cruise as a "business trip" on their taxes!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: October 19, 2009, 11:10:53 PM »

I'm sure this has already been posted:

http://www.wftv.com/news/21338069/detail.html

Anthonys Take Cruise After Big Payout For TV Interview

Posted: 11:57 am EDT October 19, 2009Updated: 6:33 pm EDT October 19, 2009
PORT CANAVERAL, Fla. -- Minutes after a judge refused to throw out their daughter's murder case, the Anthonys set sail on a Caribbean cruise and Eyewitness News was there Monday morning when they stepped off the boat (watch video | see images).

While they were at sea, CBS aired a special edition of “48 Hours” on the mystery surrounding their granddaughter's death. Eyewitness News learned the Anthonys received $20,000 for an interview on that special.

(snipped)

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: October 19, 2009, 11:12:43 PM »

Could someone with either knowledge of FLA's Sunshine Law and/or compelled depositions address this question which several of us pondered in the last thread?

I "sorta" understand the protection from prosecution for the person giving a compelled deposition.  Well, I understand the perjury part, etc.

I would like to know though if that "protection" from prosecution covers civil action as well as criminal.

In other words, do these innocent people that are having their reputations torn to shreds in these depositions have any recourse at all?  I've never witnessed the liberal publication of such private suppositions as it appears that the FLA statute allows and cannot figure out if this compelled testimony means they can say anything about anyone without censure just because they "think" it.

This question has bothered me before but has really bugged me since reading these last Anthony depositions.  It appears to me that several young people have had reputations shattered before they have barely had time to start their adult lives.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: October 20, 2009, 12:11:27 AM »

Doesn't anyone think it's strange for a Judge to discuss reading Blogs with MDave, when the subject of his blog has been about a State's witness lately and there are lots of comments about the the Anthony case?   I don't know what to make of him doing that but it sounds strange to me.. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: October 20, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »

O/T!!!

4getUnot
: I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg988896#msg988896

Monkeys, please forgive this post.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.