May 28, 2024, 07:12:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360052 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #400 on: October 20, 2009, 10:48:52 AM »

Another thought.....the judge sealed the autopsy pictures so as not to be released under the Sunshine Law.....I wonder if he can also seal the GJ testimony too?

Good question, Sunny. I'm sure he could. I'm not sure the GJ testimony will be released.

NR? Strike my response to you!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: October 20, 2009, 10:49:03 AM »

Very interesting article that Dave wrote, and yes I too think he is fair and balanced 

Me too & I like his description of Judge Strickland especially :  "elegant" and "humble".  I very much like the good judge.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #402 on: October 20, 2009, 10:49:49 AM »

How can Cindy and George say that this was the FIRST check they have ever received?? What about all those interviews, straight from the beginning??? They have been flown all over the United States, put up in the best hotels, wined and dined to the extreme, yet they have NEVER received a dime before this?? How stupid do they think we are??

Are they saying that CBS, ABC, The Early Show, Larry King Live, Greta, never paid them anything? Only 48 hours eh?

Wow, they must have had a huge nest egg saved to live off of for over a year and those disability checks must be something else! Way to go Cindy, you are quite the little saver aren't you??

They insult the intelligence of even the average intelligence - they cannot possibly believe everyone is as stupid as they are.    Hi Boo.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #403 on: October 20, 2009, 10:57:57 AM »

Oh well, life goes on in the crazy Ant house. Your GD is dead, your daughter is in jail for killing her and you need a vacation from the MEDIA.
Because the media keeps bringing up these pesky details.
Oh well, pass the bread pudding and crab puffs.
They upset me on alot of levels. No one would expect them to tear their hair out and wear sackcloth and ashes but they seem to be having a whale of a time here with all the attention and money gained from the death of the GD.
Is she still running that " Foundation " of hers ?  Can't work, but has time to run a foundation.
They were nuts before this and the death of Caylee hasn't brought about a change.
WHEN DOES ZENAIDA GET TO GO ON A CRUISE ?

Lol- good question.

I KNOW!

Reporter: George and Cindy? Casey's in jail for 1st degree murder of your Grandchild. She's facing the death penalty. Caylee's remains were thrown out like trash a couple of blocks from your home and there's some evidence that a fight between you, Cindy, and Casey, was the catalyst for the murder. Whatever will you do?

George and Cindy: We're going to Disney World! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #404 on: October 20, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »

How can Cindy and George say that this was the FIRST check they have ever received?? What about all those interviews, straight from the beginning??? They have been flown all over the United States, put up in the best hotels, wined and dined to the extreme, yet they have NEVER received a dime before this?? How stupid do they think we are??

Are they saying that CBS, ABC, The Early Show, Larry King Live, Greta, never paid them anything? Only 48 hours eh?

Wow, they must have had a huge nest egg saved to live off of for over a year and those disability checks must be something else! Way to go Cindy, you are quite the little saver aren't you??

They insult the intelligence of even the average intelligence - they cannot possibly believe everyone is as stupid as they are.    Hi Boo.

Hey Miss!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: October 20, 2009, 11:00:54 AM »

I was, (painfully and without sedation,) reading George's depo and it occured to me that his obsession with the placing of the duct tape on the gas can might have something to do with his throwing Casey under the bus.  What if there's a Casey matched fingerprint on this piece?  It's possible since she had the cans in her possession, and he's so finicky about how neat he would do this job.  Not the definitive evidence that a fingerprint on the duct tape on poor little Caylee's face would have, but why is he insisting that he didn't put it there?

Hi Monka!  What I found interesting was georgieboy was adamant he didn't put it on there, even going so far as to say....DUH he would have done a neater job of it (barf) and in sin-sin's depo she said he did put it on the gas can!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: October 20, 2009, 11:02:33 AM »

Hi Boo! How can they say it?.............cause they LIE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: October 20, 2009, 11:03:07 AM »

I believe it is semantics. They had other payments fed to them through their original "trust", Never Lose Hope, Kid Finders, and the new Foundation. They are making the distinction between getting paid directly vs. that avenue, imo.

To that end, I found it hilarious that Cindy could not remember the name of the attorney they met with re: guardianship of Caylee in the event something happened to Casey.

Paul Kelley represented George in workmans comp suits, was a patient of Cindy's who he was originally jealous of, who set up the original trust account (oxymoron) and saved Cindy from a fate worse than (insert) an IRS Levy because of George's internet scam dupe.

I noticed she did not offer that up the next day as she said she would. That's coming back, imo-
B  
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #408 on: October 20, 2009, 11:04:33 AM »

Judge Refuses To Dismiss Casey's Check Fraud Case
Posted: 9:58 am EDT October 20, 2009
Updated: 10:54 am EDT October 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, an order filed by Judge Rodriguez (read order) denied her defense team’s motion to get Casey’s civil case dismissed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ: Judge’s Order Denying Motion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The case against Casey will go back to court in December. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled in her check fraud case for December 18, with the trial set for January 25. Her defense team has asked that the trial be moved out of Orange County, but a judge has yet to rule on that.

In a hearing last week, (images) | (video) the defense won the right to have the photographs of Caylee's remains copied on CDs, which they will send to their experts.

Casey Anthony faces murder charges in the death of her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: October 20, 2009, 11:04:37 AM »

Thanks, Jesse.   Sometimes there is so much info that I can't remember it it's something I actually read or just wishful thihking!

lol i know. i just remember being surprised that they were going to release it, maybe once the SA gets it and they hand it over to the defense like everything else it will be released
I would love to read what he actually said in that Grand Jury. That was the last time I ever had any respect for him, walking into that courtroom with Mark Nejame, dressed appropriately as I recall, doing the right thing for his granddaughter.  an angelic monkey  If G $ C had kept Nejame, (and actually listened to his advice,)  I think public opinion would not be as virulently opposed to them.  Casey, on the other hand...I don't think anything's going to rehabilitate her in the public's eyes.

Monka, I agree...but MN's statement about not doing anything to protect kc (not verbatim) was very revealing to me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: October 20, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »

They should earn a living by going on cruises and then doing commercials for the cruiseline.

Cindy's cheerful disposition upon arriving home should be a real testament to the fabulous time she had! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: October 20, 2009, 11:07:00 AM »

I was, (painfully and without sedation,) reading George's depo and it occured to me that his obsession with the placing of the duct tape on the gas can might have something to do with his throwing Casey under the bus.  What if there's a Casey matched fingerprint on this piece?  It's possible since she had the cans in her possession, and he's so finicky about how neat he would do this job.  Not the definitive evidence that a fingerprint on the duct tape on poor little Caylee's face would have, but why is he insisting that he didn't put it there?

I don't know - I found that odd as well.  And it reinforced my opinion that he is indeed the neurotic neat freak of The Odd Couple, Felix Ungar.  Or ... maybe he did put it there but during much haste?  Either way, I bet every blade of grass is inventoried. lol   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: October 20, 2009, 11:12:28 AM »

Oh well, life goes on in the crazy Ant house. Your GD is dead, your daughter is in jail for killing her and you need a vacation from the MEDIA.
Because the media keeps bringing up these pesky details.
Oh well, pass the bread pudding and crab puffs.
They upset me on alot of levels. No one would expect them to tear their hair out and wear sackcloth and ashes but they seem to be having a whale of a time here with all the attention and money gained from the death of the GD.
Is she still running that " Foundation " of hers ?  Can't work, but has time to run a foundation.
They were nuts before this and the death of Caylee hasn't brought about a change.
WHEN DOES ZENAIDA GET TO GO ON A CRUISE ?

Lol- good question.

I KNOW!

Reporter: George and Cindy? Casey's in jail for 1st degree murder of your Grandchild. She's facing the death penalty. Caylee's remains were thrown out like trash a couple of blocks from your home and there's some evidence that a fight between you, Cindy, and Casey, was the catalyst for the murder. Whatever will you do?

George and Cindy: We're going to Disney World! 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: October 20, 2009, 11:17:35 AM »

I believe it is semantics. They had other payments fed to them through their original "trust", Never Lose Hope, Kid Finders, and the new Foundation. They are making the distinction between getting paid directly vs. that avenue, imo.

To that end, I found it hilarious that Cindy could not remember the name of the attorney they met with re: guardianship of Caylee in the event something happened to Casey.

Paul Kelley represented George in workmans comp suits, was a patient of Cindy's who he was originally jealous of, who set up the original trust account (oxymoron) and saved Cindy from a fate worse than (insert) an IRS Levy because of George's internet scam dupe.

I noticed she did not offer that up the next day as she said she would. That's coming back, imo-
B  

Semantics indeed Blink - unfortunately for Cindy she isn't very good at reading between the lines - unlike us. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: October 20, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21347953/detail.html
Judge Refuses To Dismiss Casey's Check Fraud Case

Posted: 9:58 am EDT October 20, 2009Updated: 11:14 am EDT October 20, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge refused to throw out the defamation lawsuit against Casey Anthony, filed by Zenaida Gonzalez. Judge Rodriguez, Monday, (read order) denied her defense team’s motion to get Casey’s civil case dismissed.
Judge's Order  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21347981/detail.html
Gonzales shares the name as the mystery nanny that Casey says disappeared with her daughter Caylee. Casey's civil attorney had argued that it was not fair for Casey to have to defend herself in the civil case, before going to trial for murder.

But the judge disagreed, ruling that since Zenaida's lawyers backed off of demanding Casey answer very specific questions about the nanny, it would not hurt her defense in the murder trial.

The case against Casey will go back to court in December. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled in her check fraud case for December 18, with the trial set for January 25. Her defense team has asked that the trial be moved out of Orange County, but a judge has yet to rule on that.

In a hearing last week, (images) | (video) the defense won the right to have the photographs of Caylee's remains copied on CDs, which they will send to their experts.

Casey Anthony is in jail facing murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
ANTHONYS ‘ P.I. TRYING TO GET OUT OF DEPOSITION The Anthony family's private investigator is trying to get out of his November 12 deposition under oath with prosecutors in Casey's murder trial.

Private eye Dominic Casey, who was at the scene where Caylee's remains were found, claims that since he worked for Casey’s defense team at one time, he can't be forced to answer questions.

Part of the private investigator's interview with law enforcement is still under seal, but part of it has been made public.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #415 on: October 20, 2009, 11:33:18 AM »

Hi Boo! How can they say it?.............cause they LIE!!

Hey Sunny, miss you girl! Did anyone ever get a chance to look at the Anthony's tax returns for last year?? Wondering how much income they claimed? Did we ever get a chance to look closely at the tax returns of the scamdation they set up? Did Cindy who, I'm sure is President get a salary?? Is this OK as she is still collecting disability?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: October 20, 2009, 11:38:55 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-civil-case-not-dismiss-102009,0,438797.story
Casey Anthony case: Judge in civil case does not dismiss lawsuit

Sarah Lundy Sentinel Staff Writer

11:18 a.m. EDT, October 20, 2009

A judge in the civil case involving Casey Anthony ruled this week that he would not dismiss the lawsuit. Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez issued the decision on Monday.

The lawsuit was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman who says Anthony ruined her reputation. She's seeking more than $15,000 in damages.

In the criminal case, Anthony, 23, is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found in December near her family home in east Orange County.

Anthony initially told investigators that she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. Detectives determined the woman didn't exist.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: October 20, 2009, 11:45:29 AM »

UHOH:

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/20/caseycaylee-anthony-case-caylee-pic-in-the-big-trouble-t-sold-to-the-globe-before-remains-found/

PIC IN THE DEPOSITIONS WITH GEORGE, CINDY AND LEE .... SOMEBODY'S IN TROUBLE

edit: Typo
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:13:58 PM by CBB » Logged
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: October 20, 2009, 11:46:42 AM »

LOL, SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN KLAASEND LEAVES ME TO MY OWN DEVICES, LOL
CBB can you fix above please?

B
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: October 20, 2009, 11:49:04 AM »

UHOH:

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/20/caseycaylee-anthony-case-caylee-pic-in-the-big-trouble-t-sold-to-the-globe-before-remains-found/

PIC IN THE DEPOSITIONS WITH GEORGE, CINDY AND LEE .... SOMEBODY'S IN TROUBLE

edit: typo
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:18:12 PM by CBB » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.