May 27, 2024, 11:52:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360016 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #440 on: October 20, 2009, 01:32:05 PM »

I'm go worked up I meant beg you not bet you 

You've contracted the dread "Antonia Depositionia Horribillus" ...
[  I have it also. ]

I'm glad there is a name for it 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: October 20, 2009, 01:33:18 PM »

Could someone with either knowledge of FLA's Sunshine Law and/or compelled depositions address this question which several of us pondered in the last thread?

I "sorta" understand the protection from prosecution for the person giving a compelled deposition.  Well, I understand the perjury part, etc.

I would like to know though if that "protection" from prosecution covers civil action as well as criminal.

In other words, do these innocent people that are having their reputations torn to shreds in these depositions have any recourse at all?  I've never witnessed the liberal publication of such private suppositions as it appears that the FLA statute allows and cannot figure out if this compelled testimony means they can say anything about anyone without censure just because they "think" it.

This question has bothered me before but has really bugged me since reading these last Anthony depositions.  It appears to me that several young people have had reputations shattered before they have barely had time to start their adult lives.

Still hoping someone will address this...

I would love to have this addressed as well  I wish that I could help 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: October 20, 2009, 01:35:13 PM »

Blink, thanks  please tell me you were joking about the yardsale, I bet you, just humor me 

I am not joking, read Cindy's depo carefully towards the end. Baez is concocting a clothes and laundry bag were sold in 2007 at a yard sale defense.

Its that ludicrous.
B
  Towards the end of part 2, I will admit I didn't read the whole thing. My God, I'm speechless again 

I went over that part with a fine tooth comb.  Cindy is a hoot..I can't believe that Baez didn't jump out of the chair and slap his hand across her mouth to keep her quiet. When he says to Cindy ..  "zip it!"  .. that was worth the price of admission.

However it seems they did not ask her that particular question that day..due to sealed info on Casey's money making schemes..but they said they would come back if they had to..as in the judge says answer.  Wonder if a motion was ever filed to make her answer..or her ramblings there at the end were enough.  I also thought they were going to ask about other things possibly missing from the garage..as other pictures..duct tape..as Casey would go through on her way to visit Jose each day..

I also thought that the prosecution made a very good point with the laundry bags..and Cindy was a hoot with paragraphs of descriptions of the balls. not George's folks, in them.  So it appears they have several..but she thinks they are in the shed..she hasn't looked..err..right..or . 

She needs to be Baker Acted so her daughter can get a fair trial.....
That is the sentence of the day    She needs to be Baker Acted, oh yes she does.  Balls in the shed?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 20, 2009, 02:20:29 PM »

Likely already posted.  The laundry bag she was found in:

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: October 20, 2009, 02:25:29 PM »

Blink, thanks  please tell me you were joking about the yardsale, I bet you, just humor me 

I am not joking, read Cindy's depo carefully towards the end. Baez is concocting a clothes and laundry bag were sold in 2007 at a yard sale defense.

Its that ludicrous.
B

I have not even gotten to Cindy's yet ...  I wondered if something like that was what you meant.  Hence "The Stranger?" 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »

I'm go worked up I meant beg you not bet you 

You've contracted the dread "Antonia Depositionia Horribillus" ...
[  I have it also. ]

I'm glad there is a name for it 

Me too ... it makes it somehow more tolerable ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: October 20, 2009, 02:31:19 PM »

I had not seen that before-that is so sad.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 20, 2009, 02:32:01 PM »

Its that ludicrous.
B

I have not even gotten to Cindy's yet ...  I wondered if something like that was what you meant.  Hence "The Stranger?" 
     I'll bet
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 20, 2009, 02:41:33 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1291489.html
Judge: Casey Anthony civil case not dismissed
The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge in the civil case involving Casey Anthony, the central Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, ruled that he would not dismiss the lawsuit.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez issued the decision on Monday.

The lawsuit was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman who says Anthony ruined her reputation. She's seeking more than $15,000 in damages.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee Anthony's death. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, months after she was reported missing.

Anthony initially told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. Detectives determined the woman didn't exist.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: October 20, 2009, 02:49:54 PM »

I haven't seen this picture before either...man...makes you want to throttle her and stuff her in!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 20, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »

I have not been able to even read the posts on Caylee's thread since my log out last night.  I am not ready. However, I did read Blinks blog, and I did notice what I felt was anther bruise under Caylee's eye on the the Globe cover.

I can stand no more here today. Sorry.  I will always be here for Caylee.

Justice for Caylee!!  Maybe tomorrow I will be stronger.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: October 20, 2009, 03:28:20 PM »

I have not been able to even read the posts on Caylee's thread since my log out last night.  I am not ready. However, I did read Blinks blog, and I did notice what I felt was anther bruise under Caylee's eye on the the Globe cover.

Fanny, you are appreciated and loved among your peers for your dedication to Caylee.

Just wanted you to know that for when you come back.

B
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #452 on: October 20, 2009, 03:30:18 PM »

Seeing the laundry bag is not only disturbing but very very sad - and then comes the anger.  I cannot wait until they read GUILTY.  I do not believe I can find the right words to describe how much I despise KC and to think she had the nerve to possibly sell that photo full well knowing that child lay in the woods dead.  She deserves death, I only wish it could be a long and painful one. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 20, 2009, 03:55:05 PM »

I haven't seen this picture before either...man...makes you want to throttle her and stuff her in!

Nor have I.

So many emotions are running through me at once when I see this.

It's overwhelming.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: October 20, 2009, 04:01:43 PM »

Seeing the laundry bag is not only disturbing but very very sad - and then comes the anger.  I cannot wait until they read GUILTY.  I do not believe I can find the right words to describe how much I despise KC and to think she had the nerve to possibly sell that photo full well knowing that child lay in the woods dead.  She deserves death, I only wish it could be a long and painful one. 

I despise the whole bunch.There isn't a punishment severe enough for what happened to Caylee.
She was alone all here life.IMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: October 20, 2009, 04:10:44 PM »

Fanny, you are appreciated and loved among your peers for your dedication to Caylee.

Just wanted you to know that for when you come back.

B

Thank you so much BLINK. That really does mean a lot coming from you.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 20, 2009, 04:13:49 PM »

Fanny..I think you have such a sweet gentle soul.  Sometimes it is best to look away for awhile.  Most times I just can't stand the lies and ignorance of this family..that they for one minute believe all uttering that comes from their mouths.  They are stupid and despicable. 

They had a philosophy in that family called look out for number 1..the number 1 being yourself.  Cindy and George were too busy working and not working, money problems, etc..to worry about their kids.  Let alone grandchildren.  I find it hard to believe no body wanted to have the father involved..they needed the money.

From George's depo I get that Casey was apt to "irritation"  quite frequently.  I mean he states he found out Casey wasn't working at Sports Authority and Cindy's reaction was being mad at him for following up on where Casey was...because Casey would be irritated to know they were checking up on her!?!  This is after Caylee was born..the false bank deposit to Cindy's account.

So at what point as a good parent do you say enough is enough...you haven't seen your granddaughter in weeks...., you say you have name, a number and you have an address for the nanny............wouldn't any reasonable person go there, call the nanny?

I believe that either Cindy or George did try to do just that, on the July 3rd weekend and they got nothing.  I also believe in their yardwork that weekend something came up that would have been evidence.   That's just my gut....

They will perjure themselves on the stand..or have a total breakdown...but these depos don't match what they told LE or the FBI.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: October 20, 2009, 04:17:53 PM »

I am sick looking at this, I hate to think of the terrible end Caylee faced. I kept looking and I must be seeing things . I keep seeing some type of face towards the bottom of the bag.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: October 20, 2009, 04:28:49 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21350466/detail.html
Civil Case Against Anthony Can Proceed
Casey Anthony Sued For Defamation

POSTED: Tuesday, October 20, 2009
UPDATED: 4:24 pm EDT October 20, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge denied a motion to dismiss the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony Tuesday morning.
Anthony is being sued by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. In the suit, Gonzalez claims that Anthony ruined her reputation when she told police that her baby sitter, named Zenaida Gonzalez, kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony's attorneys had filed a motion asking the judge to dismiss the case.

Caylee was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in a wooded area near Anthony's parents' east Orange County home.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. She is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond.

Gonzalez is asking for more than $15,000 in damages.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: October 20, 2009, 04:30:41 PM »

That is reality slapping you in the face! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.