May 29, 2024, 06:03:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360121 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: October 20, 2009, 04:31:04 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/20/judge_won39t_dismiss_defamation_suit_against_casey.html
 Judge Won't Dismiss Defamation Suit Against Casey
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 3:23:55 PM
ORLANDO - The deluge of legal motions in the Casey Anthony case is inching the trial closer to the Dec. 18 trial date.

The civil case involving Casey Anthony will not be dismissed, Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez ruled on Monday.

The lawsuit was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman who says Anthony ruined her reputation. She's seeking more than $15,000 in damages.

In the criminal case, Anthony, 23, is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found in December near her family home in east Orange County.

Anthony initially told investigators that she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. Detectives determined the woman didn't exist.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: October 20, 2009, 04:31:48 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1291489.html
Judge: Casey Anthony civil case not dismissed
The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge in the civil case involving Casey Anthony, the central Florida woman accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, ruled that he would not dismiss the lawsuit.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez issued the decision on Monday.

The lawsuit was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez, a Kissimmee woman who says Anthony ruined her reputation. She's seeking more than $15,000 in damages.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee Anthony's death. The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, months after she was reported missing.

Anthony initially told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. Detectives determined the woman didn't exist.

Finally!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: October 20, 2009, 04:33:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/20/judge_won39t_dismiss_defamation_suit_against_casey.html
ORLANDO - The deluge of legal motions in the Casey Anthony case is inching the trial closer to the Dec. 18 trial date.

The civil case involving Casey Anthony will not be dismissed, Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez ruled on Monday.

In the criminal case, Anthony, 23, is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler's remains were found in December near her family home in east Orange County.

Anthony initially told investigators that she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez. Detectives determined the woman didn't exist.

Wow!!! Looks like Jose Gonzalez finally grew himself a pair. BAM!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: October 20, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »

Seeing the laundry bag is not only disturbing but very very sad - and then comes the anger.  I cannot wait until they read GUILTY.  I do not believe I can find the right words to describe how much I despise KC and to think she had the nerve to possibly sell that photo full well knowing that child lay in the woods dead.  She deserves death, I only wish it could be a long and painful one. 

I want the cameras to be on georgieboy and sin-sin when these pictures are shown in court.....then I want them to say how they stand by kc!  PIGS

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: October 20, 2009, 04:43:30 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/caylee-anthony-coverage-brings-emmy-nominations-to-wesh-wftv.html

Caylee Anthony coverage brings Emmy nominations to WESH, WFTV
posted by halboedeker on Oct 20, 2009 3:16:28 PM

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #465 on: October 20, 2009, 04:45:50 PM »

Seeing the laundry bag is not only disturbing but very very sad - and then comes the anger.  I cannot wait until they read GUILTY.  I do not believe I can find the right words to describe how much I despise KC and to think she had the nerve to possibly sell that photo full well knowing that child lay in the woods dead.  She deserves death, I only wish it could be a long and painful one. 

I want the cameras to be on georgieboy and sin-sin when these pictures are shown in court.....then I want them to say how they stand by kc!  PIGS

You said it right Sunny!!! They are PIGS!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: October 20, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

Does anyone remember Casey's statement to LE, early on, about talking with Caylee on the phone while Zanny the Nanny had her kidnapped?  Have I dreamed this?

Anyway, with all the evidence that just keeps coming, what story is Casey going with.
I cannot keep them all straight. 

1)  left Caylee at Sawgrass with Zanny and went to pick her up and they were gone
2)  Zanny takes Caylee from Casey in Blanchford Park
3)  Stranger abduction
4)  Jesse did it

Are their anymore?  It would seem to me that she needs to pick a story and stick to it otherwise how is the defense going to play this?  Which story are they going to defend.

Sorry for rambling, it is such a cluster.... I mean mess.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: October 20, 2009, 04:51:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

Does anyone remember Casey's statement to LE, early on, about talking with Caylee on the phone while Zanny the Nanny had her kidnapped?  Have I dreamed this?

Anyway, with all the evidence that just keeps coming, what story is Casey going with.

1)  left Caylee at Sawgrass with Zanny and went to pick her up and they were gone
3)  Stranger abduction
4)  Jesse did it

Are their anymore?  It would seem to me that she needs to pick a story and stick to it otherwise how is the defense going to play this?  Which story are they going to defend.

There was no such phone call on Casey's cell phone per LE Docs.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: October 20, 2009, 04:56:04 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

3)  Stranger abduction
4)  Jesse did it

There was no such phone call on Casey's cell phone per LE Docs.

Yup. Just another Casey mistruth.

She had said she spoke to her around noon the prior day. And Caylee talked about shoes, IIRC.

Utter nonsense.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: October 20, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat.  My electricity was out for 3 hours & I'm catching up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21347953/detail.html

ANTHONYS' P.I. TRIES TO GET OUT OF DEPOSITION

The Anthony family's private investigator is trying to get out of his November 12 deposition under oath with prosecutors in Casey's murder trial.

READ: P.I's Motion To Strike, For Protective Order

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21349753/detail.html

Private eye Dominic Casey, who was at the scene where Caylee's remains were found, claims that since he worked for Casey’s defense team at one time, he can't be forced to answer questions.

Part of the private investigator's interview with law enforcement is still under seal, but part of it has been made public.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #470 on: October 20, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys

3)  Stranger abduction
4)  Jesse did it

No, you didn't dream it, she said it. And something about Caylee talking about a book? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #471 on: October 20, 2009, 05:01:12 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat.  My electricity was out for 3 hours & I'm catching up.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21347953/detail.html

ANTHONYS' P.I. TRIES TO GET OUT OF DEPOSITION

The Anthony family's private investigator is trying to get out of his November 12 deposition under oath with prosecutors in Casey's murder trial.

READ: P.I's Motion To Strike, For Protective Order

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21349753/detail.html

Private eye Dominic Casey, who was at the scene where Caylee's remains were found, claims that since he worked for Casey’s defense team at one time, he can't be forced to answer questions.

Part of the private investigator's interview with law enforcement is still under seal, but part of it has been made public.
Sorry about that    Well why not, the whole lot of them are worthless pigs
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: October 20, 2009, 05:11:55 PM »

I have not been able to even read the posts on Caylee's thread since my log out last night.  I am not ready. However, I did read Blinks blog, and I did notice what I felt was anther bruise under Caylee's eye on the the Globe cover.

I can stand no more here today. Sorry.  I will always be here for Caylee.

Justice for Caylee!!  Maybe tomorrow I will be stronger.  an angelic monkey

Fanny..I think you have such a sweet gentle soul.  Sometimes it is best to look away for awhile.  Most times I just can't stand the lies and ignorance of this family..that they for one minute believe all uttering that comes from their mouths.  They are stupid and despicable. 

They had a philosophy in that family called look out for number 1..the number 1 being yourself.  Cindy and George were too busy working and not working, money problems, etc..to worry about their kids.  Let alone grandchildren.  I find it hard to believe no body wanted to have the father involved..they needed the money.

From George's depo I get that Casey was apt to "irritation"  quite frequently.  I mean he states he found out Casey wasn't working at Sports Authority and Cindy's reaction was being mad at him for following up on where Casey was...because Casey would be irritated to know they were checking up on her!?!  This is after Caylee was born..the false bank deposit to Cindy's account.

So at what point as a good parent do you say enough is enough...you haven't seen your granddaughter in weeks...., you say you have name, a number and you have an address for the nanny............wouldn't any reasonable person go there, call the nanny?

I believe that either Cindy or George did try to do just that, on the July 3rd weekend and they got nothing.  I also believe in their yardwork that weekend something came up that would have been evidence.   That's just my gut....

They will perjure themselves on the stand..or have a total breakdown...but these depos don't match what they told LE or the FBI.

Thank you DD for being understanding. I am trying to back away. I really am. I am usually tough and to the point, and had to do that for my job. I take deep breaths quite often, and sometimes because of my background I think I have seen it all.

There is something about the Caylee case that has cause me to go off the tracks frequently. I know BS when I see it. I say take a break, back away, get your perspective back. I just knew from the beginning that these awful people were not innocent by-standers. Seeing the laundry bag up close and personal has not been the biggie for me. Seeing Caylee's little face in various stages of innocence, and blank stares, and out right damaged has done it for me. It is almost more than I can bear. When I saw the 3D flyover of her remains did a job on me. But seeing her little face with bruises on it is more than I can recocile. Every child gets banged up. Why would you document it in so may places??? It seems like whoever took these pics were almost proud! I have four children, and 9 grandchildren, and I cannot remember a single picture like that among the hundreds that I have of them. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: October 20, 2009, 05:28:46 PM »

I have not been able to even read the posts on Caylee's thread since my log out last night.  I am not ready. However, I did read Blinks blog, and I did notice what I felt was anther bruise under Caylee's eye on the the Globe cover.

I can stand no more here today. Sorry.  I will always be here for Caylee.

Justice for Caylee!!  Maybe tomorrow I will be stronger.  an angelic monkey

Fanny..I think you have such a sweet gentle soul.  Sometimes it is best to look away for awhile.  Most times I just can't stand the lies and ignorance of this family..that they for one minute believe all uttering that comes from their mouths.  They are stupid and despicable. 

They had a philosophy in that family called look out for number 1..the number 1 being yourself.  Cindy and George were too busy working and not working, money problems, etc..to worry about their kids.  Let alone grandchildren.  I find it hard to believe no body wanted to have the father involved..they needed the money.

From George's depo I get that Casey was apt to "irritation"  quite frequently.  I mean he states he found out Casey wasn't working at Sports Authority and Cindy's reaction was being mad at him for following up on where Casey was...because Casey would be irritated to know they were checking up on her!?!  This is after Caylee was born..the false bank deposit to Cindy's account.

So at what point as a good parent do you say enough is enough...you haven't seen your granddaughter in weeks...., you say you have name, a number and you have an address for the nanny............wouldn't any reasonable person go there, call the nanny?

I believe that either Cindy or George did try to do just that, on the July 3rd weekend and they got nothing.  I also believe in their yardwork that weekend something came up that would have been evidence.   That's just my gut....

They will perjure themselves on the stand..or have a total breakdown...but these depos don't match what they told LE or the FBI.

I'm hoping that George and Cindy will act as stupid on the stand in KC's trial as they act everywhere and that the prosecutor will have the nerve to follow through on totally impeaching the both of them. 

We can see more clearly that Cindy really is the problem parent that aided and abetted the demon KC.  In these depos it is disclosed that everytime George wanted to confront KC or to go after her in any way for her lies, stealing, whatever...Cindy was always the one to tell George to stay out of it and she would take care of it. 

Well, the proof is in the pudding and the pudding is done....Cindy's way of taking care of things has come to fruition:  Her granddaughter's dead at the hands of her evil spawn!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: October 20, 2009, 06:16:53 PM »

Either that or he saw the results of the poll ( which is the worst Judge )...
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: October 20, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »

I'm trying to see if KC's hair is the same length in the Fusion pics & the Globe pics.  Also, can anyone tell if that is the same dress?

Caylee photo cropped:

Globe photo:

Casey at Fusion:

Hot body contest at Fusion.  (I don't remember this one):

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: October 20, 2009, 06:21:06 PM »

I am so glad Judge Rodriguez ruled that the defamation case can go forward-that poor woman needs resolution and have her name officially cleared and recorded thusly in court records.  All anyone has is their good name and hers has surely been tainted by falsehoods.  I would have been hysterical.  What a travesty-and for Cindy to act as though it isn't important is further insult.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: October 20, 2009, 06:22:11 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/caylee-anthony-coverage-brings-emmy-nominations-to-wesh-wftv.html

Caylee Anthony coverage brings Emmy nominations to WESH, WFTV
posted by halboedeker on Oct 20, 2009 3:16:28 PM

This is neat ... I am glad for them. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: October 20, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21350466/detail.html
Civil Case Against Anthony Can Proceed
Casey Anthony Sued For Defamation

POSTED: Tuesday, October 20, 2009
UPDATED: 4:24 pm EDT October 20, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge denied a motion to dismiss the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony Tuesday morning.
Anthony is being sued by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. In the suit, Gonzalez claims that Anthony ruined her reputation when she told police that her baby sitter, named Zenaida Gonzalez, kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Anthony's attorneys had filed a motion asking the judge to dismiss the case.

Caylee was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in a wooded area near Anthony's parents' east Orange County home.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's death. She is being held at the Orange County Jail on no bond.

Gonzalez is asking for more than $15,000 in damages.

Well may be she can loan some of the CBS money from CA to pay off Zenaida. I hope they are going to add punitive damages?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: October 20, 2009, 06:26:02 PM »

Either that or he saw the results of the poll ( which is the worst Judge )...

I'd forgot about that.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.