June 07, 2024, 06:08:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 361071 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 21, 2009, 08:34:41 AM »

Well, I will say that I didn't expect to come on this thread and see that crazy bunch in bathing suits 

Really, after this day?

Lol

I want to say, George has a stud in his right ear, and dare I say, a tat on his left pec?

Anyone else?
     OMG, it can't get worse, a tat and a stud 

This is a side of George we haven't seen before ...  He also looks very mean in that picture, IMO. 

Again,all I can say is      pukel

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #601 on: October 21, 2009, 08:36:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

ISpy..always great to read your posts ! I snipped a couple of things..

<SNIP> from Gypsy DD

I believe that either Cindy or George did try to do just that, on the July 3rd weekend and they got nothing. I also believe in their yardwork that weekend something came up that would have been evidence.   That's just my gut....

Hey GypsyDD!

Second Bold:  I would really like to know what is under that slab or in that concrete slab.  I'm suspicious of that, especially since the Anthonys have dogs. Their excuse was that they didn't let the dogs in the backyard because of Caylee (not wanting her to step in poop, etc.).  However, Caylee had not been there for at least three weeks and they weren't sure they'd ever see her again when that yard work was done.  Cindy already knew Casey was keeping Caylee from her out of jealousy and spite.  IMO, the Anthonys buried found something in the house/garage/back yard to implicate Casey and it was buried under that slab or in the concrete to: get rid of evidence and to keep the dogs from digging it up.    JMO

If your suspicions are correct..then that would mean they knew about Caylee long before the 911 calls on the 16th (which is what I believe and feel the calls were staged)

also, I thought the "slab" turned out to be just some new pavers ?? and the LE had already cleared the back yard..but maybe we don't know what LE found and evidence could have been discovered that we won't find out until the trial.....

<SNIP>
 "Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife"  Proverbs 21:9

But But But...my computer would get all wet..and what about my coffee ?? Monkey Devil!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: October 21, 2009, 08:37:06 AM »

Well, what in the hell. I'm checking in on my monkeys and what assaults my eyes but four turds on a log (cruise ship). It's pretty sad when your mom has a better bod than your 20-something girlfriend. Sorry, Mal, but you're in need of a tankini at the very least. And Georgie got his ear pierced? WTF? We're looking at pictures of the laundry bag little Caylee was stashed and trashed in and they're working on their tans? I am not surprised. And officially sick. 

The reckoning cannot come soon enough ...

I agree.   Good to see you.     an angelic monkey
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #603 on: October 21, 2009, 08:39:58 AM »

Just an interesting sidebar:    TM is on his way to go search for Somer...take notice who has not volunteered whatsoever

They are waiting to see if any money can be made first, then they will spring into action. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: October 21, 2009, 08:43:11 AM »

Just an interesting sidebar:    TM is on his way to go search for Somer...take notice who has not volunteered whatsoever

They are waiting to see if any money can be made first, then they will spring into action. 

I bet they're trying to figure out how they can make money off those cruise photos, too.     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: October 21, 2009, 08:44:51 AM »

SS:  I have always thought the calls were staged too as well as the Myspace thingy of Cindy's.  What has always been a puzzlement is how soon did the staging begin?  What did they know & when did they kinow it?  ... And who knew?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: October 21, 2009, 08:46:35 AM »

I bet they're trying to figure out how they can make money off those cruise photos, too.     

Trying to figure out if they can sue the cruiseline no doubt for invasion of privacy.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: October 21, 2009, 08:46:42 AM »

Well at the very least, Cindy would have needed a boob job & face lift & Mallory would have needed a tummy tuck & liposuction first...even then most would pay money to make sure they dont have to view them

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: October 21, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »

SS:  I have always thought the calls were staged too as well as the Myspace thingy of Cindy's.  What has always been a puzzlement is how soon did the staging begin?  What did they know & when did they kinow it?  ... And who knew?

I have said that from the getgo, no doubt in my mind

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 21, 2009, 08:49:25 AM »

Well, what in the hell. I'm checking in on my monkeys and what assaults my eyes but four turds on a log (cruise ship). It's pretty sad when your mom has a better bod than your 20-something girlfriend. Sorry, Mal, but you're in need of a tankini at the very least. And Georgie got his ear pierced? WTF? We're looking at pictures of the laundry bag little Caylee was stashed and trashed in and they're working on their tans? I am not surprised. And officially sick. 

The reckoning cannot come soon enough ...

Disgusting,isn't it?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: October 21, 2009, 08:51:07 AM »

What was worse Casey's back or the cruise ship photos? hmm, both pretty repulsive. I'm going with the back. Who thinks she's "hot" now? Show of hands ...

Wonder what we'll see next? I don't want to know. Could we get this show on the road? Casey - guilty. Death by  ... cellmate Bertha. Any questions?

Hi, Sassy 

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: October 21, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »

It has always been about the money.IMO

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #612 on: October 21, 2009, 08:56:25 AM »

Good Morning Capp and Ono !

I'm thinking that July 4th weekend is when they knew...except even 2 weeks +/- is too long for even GA & CA to wait without seeing Caylee so it might have been even earlier especially if a fight between CA and KC is what caused KC to disappear with Caylee on the 16th of June...not sure

I hope I'm getting my dates right...it's been a while and I'm going by memory..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: October 21, 2009, 09:01:08 AM »

I'm thinking that July 4th weekend is when they knew...except even 2 weeks +/- is too long for even GA & CA to wait without seeing Caylee so it might have been even earlier especially if a fight between CA and KC is what caused KC to disappear with Caylee on the 16th of June...not sure

Agree. When they picked the car up at the towyard and smelled the unmistakable smell of death (or rotting pizza NOT!) they knew. They knew the bitch was alive and they hadn't seen Caylee in weeks at that point.  Then the deny-all began.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: October 21, 2009, 09:04:48 AM »

It has always been about the money.IMO

Seriously, what did they expect?   Did they really think they could go on a cruise and not have people staring/taking pics of them?  They are a freak show.    They should have known their pics would be plastered on the media when they returned.   Which is another good reason Mal should have purchased a tankini instead of that God-awful binkini she had on.    They all make me sick and I'm with Sunny - had I been on that cruise, and had a few drinks in me, I would have been arrested for sure!    Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: October 21, 2009, 09:11:26 AM »

Trying to figure out if they can sue the cruiseline no doubt for invasion of privacy.

Good Morning Monks! I doubt that possible. When one is out in public I can't see how it could be an invasion of privacy.  But no doubt if they could they would. I wonder how many more pictures will surface.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: October 21, 2009, 09:14:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

ISpy..always great to read your posts ! I snipped a couple of things..

<SNIP> from Gypsy DD

I believe that either Cindy or George did try to do just that, on the July 3rd weekend and they got nothing. I also believe in their yardwork that weekend something came up that would have been evidence.   That's just my gut....

Hey GypsyDD!

Second Bold:  I would really like to know what is under that slab or in that concrete slab.  I'm suspicious of that, especially since the Anthonys have dogs. Their excuse was that they didn't let the dogs in the backyard because of Caylee (not wanting her to step in poop, etc.).  However, Caylee had not been there for at least three weeks and they weren't sure they'd ever see her again when that yard work was done.  Cindy already knew Casey was keeping Caylee from her out of jealousy and spite.  IMO, the Anthonys buried found something in the house/garage/back yard to implicate Casey and it was buried under that slab or in the concrete to: get rid of evidence and to keep the dogs from digging it up.    JMO

If your suspicions are correct..then that would mean they knew about Caylee long before the 911 calls on the 16th (which is what I believe and feel the calls were staged)

also, I thought the "slab" turned out to be just some new pavers ?? and the LE had already cleared the back yard..but maybe we don't know what LE found and evidence could have been discovered that we won't find out until the trial.....

<SNIP>
 "Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife"  Proverbs 21:9

But But But...my computer would get all wet..and what about my coffee ?? Monkey Devil!

Just wanted to say that Casey and the A's can't keep their stories straight..even if there was no evidence other then the body and crime scene evidence I think a jury would find her guilty.  The truth doesn't change and their stories keep changing...which makes it look worse for all of them.  If Casey didn't do this why lie about the nanny, why lie about having her phone number and address, why lie about the gate incident at the house, why lie about computer searches,why lie about the family fights and no one raising their voices, why lie at all?  If they hadn't known the truth about Caylee then they would not have concocted all these stories that then make them look guilty as sin. If they hadn't known where Caylee's body was, how did the defense know it was Caylee  and why did they want to get onto the crime scene pronto..it could have been anyone?

At this point I am starting to believe George knew something was up on the 24th gas can incident day.  I really hope he did not help Casey in anyway. But he said he would sell his soul to the devil .....me thinks he already did just that.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 21, 2009, 09:17:14 AM »

It is my belief that Cindy suspected something which prompted her to call Casey's old friends (while calling her a lying, stealing sociopath) & sending Lee to look for Casey, her 7/3 myspace message says more than what is written.   When they picked up Casey's car at the tow, they knew right then and there....that is why they drove that reeking deathmobile home instead of calling 911 right then and there at the tow yard.   Common sense dictates that if one smelt that, the first thing you instinctively would do is call 911 - that is unless you were hiding something.

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: October 21, 2009, 09:20:32 AM »

I have always wondered about the “script” being for 30 days and Caylee being reported missing on the 31st day.  If Cindy hadn’t called until the 45th day would the script have been for that amount of time?  I don’t believe in co-incidents.  I can’t remember if the “script” has been talked about with regards to content.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: October 21, 2009, 09:31:44 AM »

In his depo GA talks about the backyard concrete- he mentions how many bags it took to do it, making the framework for it, so it was definitely not just pavers.  Given that this was done while Caylee was missing, even though they say they didn't know that then, I'm surprised LE didn't take it up.. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.