May 23, 2024, 04:38:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 359564 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #620 on: October 21, 2009, 09:39:47 AM »

Well, what in the hell. I'm checking in on my monkeys and what assaults my eyes but four turds on a log (cruise ship). It's pretty sad when your mom has a better bod than your 20-something girlfriend. Sorry, Mal, but you're in need of a tankini at the very least. And Georgie got his ear pierced? WTF? We're looking at pictures of the laundry bag little Caylee was stashed and trashed in and they're working on their tans? I am not surprised. And officially sick. 

The reckoning cannot come soon enough ...

So good to see you this morning. No kidding, that's bad when your mom's body is better then your girlfriends  And what's even worse Georgie staring at Mallory's breasts 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 21, 2009, 09:43:06 AM »

Sunny, yes I bet Ricardo sold that pic to the globe 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 21, 2009, 09:45:47 AM »

Just an interesting sidebar:    TM is on his way to go search for Somer...take notice who has not volunteered whatsoever

They are waiting to see if any money can be made first, then they will spring into action. 

I bet they're trying to figure out how they can make money off those cruise photos, too.     

They've probably got one staged already of CinCin sitting a in beach chair staring longingly into the eyes of a CAYLEE BEAR. Ugh! I think I made my own self sick!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #623 on: October 21, 2009, 09:47:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!

ISpy..always great to read your posts ! I snipped a couple of things..

<SNIP> from Gypsy DD

I believe that either Cindy or George did try to do just that, on the July 3rd weekend and they got nothing. I also believe in their yardwork that weekend something came up that would have been evidence.   That's just my gut....

Hey GypsyDD!

Second Bold:  I would really like to know what is under that slab or in that concrete slab.  I'm suspicious of that, especially since the Anthonys have dogs. Their excuse was that they didn't let the dogs in the backyard because of Caylee (not wanting her to step in poop, etc.).  However, Caylee had not been there for at least three weeks and they weren't sure they'd ever see her again when that yard work was done.  Cindy already knew Casey was keeping Caylee from her out of jealousy and spite.  IMO, the Anthonys buried found something in the house/garage/back yard to implicate Casey and it was buried under that slab or in the concrete to: get rid of evidence and to keep the dogs from digging it up.    JMO

If your suspicions are correct..then that would mean they knew about Caylee long before the 911 calls on the 16th (which is what I believe and feel the calls were staged)

also, I thought the "slab" turned out to be just some new pavers ?? and the LE had already cleared the back yard..but maybe we don't know what LE found and evidence could have been discovered that we won't find out until the trial.....

<SNIP>
 "Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife"  Proverbs 21:9

But But But...my computer would get all wet..and what about my coffee ?? Monkey Devil!

Just wanted to say that Casey and the A's can't keep their stories straight..even if there was no evidence other then the body and crime scene evidence I think a jury would find her guilty.  The truth doesn't change and their stories keep changing...which makes it look worse for all of them.  If Casey didn't do this why lie about the nanny, why lie about having her phone number and address, why lie about the gate incident at the house, why lie about computer searches,why lie about the family fights and no one raising their voices, why lie at all?  If they hadn't known the truth about Caylee then they would not have concocted all these stories that then make them look guilty as sin. If they hadn't known where Caylee's body was, how did the defense know it was Caylee  and why did they want to get onto the crime scene pronto..it could have been anyone?

At this point I am starting to believe George knew something was up on the 24th gas can incident day.  I really hope he did not help Casey in anyway. But he said he would sell his soul to the devil .....me thinks he already did just that.

I'm leaning that way as well...ditching the car at Amscot to be "stolen" may not have been KC idea at all...then when it didn't get taken, and only towed away, a new plan had to thought of but the "garden work" was needed to cover something up at home....I dunno

Trying to get refreshed on all the events again...

Western O....thanks for the info..I haven't read the depo's ... up until now I only remember the pavers...the LE dogs would be able to pick up anything in the slab or under it ??  I was "cleared" by LE early on...I think

so much more info will come out at the trial.. BRING IT ON !!!

If my memory is correct...it's the prosecution who needs the time, not Bozo delaying the trial..
is that still accurate ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: October 21, 2009, 09:51:29 AM »

I'm leaning that way as well...ditching the car at Amscot to be "stolen" may not have been KC idea at all...then when it didn't get taken, and only towed away, a new plan had to be thought up, but the "garden work" was needed to cover something up at home....I dunno

Trying to get refreshed on all the events again...

Western O....thanks for the info..I haven't read the depo's ... up until now I only remember the pavers...the LE dogs would be able to pick up anything in the slab or under it ??  It was "cleared" by LE early on...I think

so much more info will come out at the trial.. BRING IT ON !!!

If my memory is correct...it's the prosecution who needs the time, not Bozo delaying the trial..
is that still accurate ??

self edit

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 21, 2009, 09:56:51 AM »

Sunny, yes I bet Ricardo sold that pic to the globe 

Me too..it makes sense....he took it at his apartment and admits to sell pictures to the Globe...bet the defense and sin-sin had a hissy fit!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: October 21, 2009, 10:09:49 AM »

Could someone with either knowledge of FLA's Sunshine Law and/or compelled depositions address this question which several of us pondered in the last thread?

I "sorta" understand the protection from prosecution for the person giving a compelled deposition.  Well, I understand the perjury part, etc.

I would like to know though if that "protection" from prosecution covers civil action as well as criminal.

In other words, do these innocent people that are having their reputations torn to shreds in these depositions have any recourse at all?  I've never witnessed the liberal publication of such private suppositions as it appears that the FLA statute allows and cannot figure out if this compelled testimony means they can say anything about anyone without censure just because they "think" it.

This question has bothered me before but has really bugged me since reading these last Anthony depositions.  It appears to me that several young people have had reputations shattered before they have barely had time to start their adult lives.

Still hoping someone will address this...

Does anyone have the means to find out the answer to this or point me in that direction?  I don't personally know a single soul who lives in Florida much less one with a legal mind.  I really wish I could lay this question to rest in my mind!

There is nothing comparable in this case to losing that precious chld but I also feel sympathy for those who find their reputations trashed just because they befriended someone who turned out to be an aberration.

Edit:  Remove bolded & 18 pt. size/entire post.  MB
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 10:14:59 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 21, 2009, 10:12:43 AM »

Toy, you don't really need to shout this morning, please...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: October 21, 2009, 10:18:03 AM »

Good Morning Muffy !!

TOY...I don't know the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored..keep bumping the question, I'm sure there is a monkey who can answer it 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 21, 2009, 10:19:58 AM »

Good Morning Muffy !!

TOY...I don't know the answer but I didn't want you to feel ignored..keep bumping the question, I'm sure there is a monkey who can answer it 
I answered yesterday, that I have no idea, and would love to know the answer also 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: October 21, 2009, 10:20:19 AM »

Eeeekkk......sorry, guys, that last post looks harsher than I imagined it would.

I'm just so irritated every time I read/hear some of these depos where the Anthonys trash people.

Plus, I'm frustrated that I can't figure out whether compelled depos also protect them from civil action under that Sunshine Law in Florida.  I know I could find the law printed somewhere but honestly...I have trouble interpreting the legal wording.

There are so many folks on here that are so sharp on legal matters.  I sure hope/wish one of them would answer.  I check day and night for an answer to no avail.

I guess throwing banana peels wouldn't help much either...LOL
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 21, 2009, 10:22:10 AM »

Good Morning Muffy !!

Ahoy Sea Searcher  salut  Bumping the question is good advice.  I don't think TOY is being ignored, but like you I don't know the answer either, and some monkey may come along that could answer the questions.  There are a lot of unanswered questions in some of these cases and it can be pretty frustrating at times, imo.  And then sometimes we think we have the answer and find out later we don't.     And that's why we keep on digging and keep on asking 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: October 21, 2009, 10:25:24 AM »

Eeeekkk......sorry, guys, that last post looks harsher than I imagined it would.

I'm just so irritated every time I read/hear some of these depos where the Anthonys trash people.

Plus, I'm frustrated that I can't figure out whether compelled depos also protect them from civil action under that Sunshine Law in Florida.  I know I could find the law printed somewhere but honestly...I have trouble interpreting the legal wording.

There are so many folks on here that are so sharp on legal matters.  I sure hope/wish one of them would answer.  I check day and night for an answer to no avail.

I guess throwing banana peels wouldn't help much either...LOL

I think everyone that reads and posts here in Caylee's thread can sympathize with you, TOY.  It's downright frustrating and that's putting it mildly. Too many questions, not enough answers...I'm not up on the legal stuff myself, and I would like to see the answers to that too.  Hang in there...

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: October 21, 2009, 10:26:45 AM »

Good Morning Muffy !!

I answered yesterday, that I have no idea, and would love to know the answer also 

Thanks, I did see your answer but I couldn't find it this morning when I looked backwards.  I am having some blurring problems with my eyes which is compounded from reading too much online.  (It helped my eyes tremendously when depos were released in audio form.)

Again, sorry about the size.  I freaked when it posted like that but before I could get the apology up, you guys had responded.  Boy, ya'll are fast!  My fingers are still quite limber but my eyes are slowing me down considerably!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 21, 2009, 10:31:39 AM »

Toy, no problem, I also have trouble reading, and after awhile my eyes get very dry and blurred 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: October 21, 2009, 10:35:09 AM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: October 21, 2009, 10:38:30 AM »

Toy, I just talked to Mr. Morgan and YES, things said, if applicable, can be used in a civil trial!!

Also....I was told that not one person has used the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site for Zenadia. I am fixing to change that. Any monies donated through the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site will go to Zenaida. So if anyone would like to help the web address is...www.forthepeople.com

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: October 21, 2009, 10:39:20 AM »

Just an interesting sidebar:    TM is on his way to go search for Somer...take notice who has not volunteered whatsoever

Yup I noticed that as well.  Can you email me please?  throwawaymonkey@gmail.com
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: October 21, 2009, 10:39:41 AM »

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=109221
Judge Refuses To Toss Civil Suit Against Casey Anthony

Wednesday, Oct 21, 2009 @09:13am CDT

(Orlando, FL) -- A judge in Orlando, Florida says he's not prepared to toss out the civil suit that has been filed against accused child killer Casey Anthony.

Zenaida Gonzalez from Kissimmee sued the 23-year-old claiming that when Anthony identified a woman with her same name as the kidnapper of two-year-old Caylee, her reputation was ruined.

Anthony told investigators that she left her daughter in the care of her nanny Zenaida Gonzalez and claimed that the two vanished last summer.

Caylee's body was found in a wooded lot not far from the family home last December.

Gonzalez says she has been unable to keep a job since her name was splashed across the headlines.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #639 on: October 21, 2009, 10:43:17 AM »

Yup I noticed that as well.  Can you email me please?  throwawaymonkey@gmail.com

I noticed that too Capp - after watching Somers mother on Fox this morning that was the first thing I thought...............bet GA CA are high tailing it up there to help..NOT! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.