May 28, 2024, 03:12:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 360082 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: October 21, 2009, 11:11:14 AM »

Toy, I just talked to Mr. Morgan and YES, things said, if applicable, can be used in a civil trial!!

Also....I was told that not one person has used the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site for Zenadia. I am fixing to change that. Any monies donated through the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site will go to Zenaida. So if anyone would like to help the web address is...www.forthepeople.com
You talked to Mr. Morgan?  I am so jealous.  I want to put, "yes or no, the way you like it," on a CD and listen to it over and over again...(Did I really say that?)  Sigh.  Oh, and thanks for the legal info too.

hahahahaha....actually the attorneys are very helpful if it pertains to their case. I did ask a few other questions but prefer not to post them...nothing earth shattering...but I wouldn't expect to see any criminal charges against the A's   Civil, now that's a whole different ball game!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: October 21, 2009, 11:12:23 AM »

Hi CC, they're looking for ya over in JSM's thread!

Aren't we the social butterfly ! Monkey Devil!

Hey Hey QM !!!
    Who me? A butterfly?? I don't have on butterfly bone in my body! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: October 21, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »

Beside, the papparazzi will only follow them and take the focus off of Somer, and we know they don't want that! It sucks being a celebrity! 

Seriously, it's best they stay home.

You are so right QM
I think they just don't want to face Tim Miller--Cowards!

I hope they don't show up!! Tim must have an open ticket for Florida...he is spending so much time there...what in the hell is wrong in FL that so many children go missing

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: October 21, 2009, 11:13:28 AM »

Hi CC, they're looking for ya over in JSM's thread!

Aren't we the social butterfly ! Monkey Devil!

Hey Hey QM !!!
    Who me? A butterfly?? I don't have one butterfly bone in my body! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 21, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »

Toy, I just talked to Mr. Morgan and YES, things said, if applicable, can be used in a civil trial!!

Also....I was told that not one person has used the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site for Zenadia. I am fixing to change that. Any monies donated through the paypal on Mr. Morgan's site will go to Zenaida. So if anyone would like to help the web address is...www.forthepeople.com
You talked to Mr. Morgan?  I am so jealous.  I want to put, "yes or no, the way you like it," on a CD and listen to it over and over again...(Did I really say that?)  Sigh.  Oh, and thanks for the legal info too.

You naughty monkey.Blink will get you for that.   

LOL...she knows he is mine!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: October 21, 2009, 11:14:42 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/law/orl-dr-g-new-morgue-102109,0,230049.story

Dr. G shows off shiny new 'green' morgue
Medical examiner loves new site, especially the floors

Dr. Jan Garavaglia loves the new morgue, especially the floors. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / October 19, 2009)

Dr. G's real-life medical-examiner show was a first for cable television, and now the celebrity doctor could be working on another innovative project: the state's first "green" morgue.

The autopsy suite of the $14 million facility on Michigan Street in Orange County boasts a terrazzolike floor composed of recycled beer bottles. Hallway floors are lined with used carpet tiles, and offices are equipped with energy-efficient motion-sensitive lights.

The nearly 40,000-square-foot building, which debuts Monday, also will smell less of death thanks to a high-tech air-purification system. Plus, increased storage means more space for biopsies, bodies and bones.

"I'm really excited about this new campus," Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia said as she smiled in the soothing yellow-colored lobby of her new building. "Smell and storage has always been a problem. We had to store bones and biopsies in a bathroom at the old building."

Architects separated the new buildings into administration, morgue and decomposition morgue, creating open-air courtyards.

"Can you imagine eating next to someone who smells fresh out of the morgue? It's not good," Garavaglia joked. "Now the medical examiners and others who work in the morgues can sit outside."

Body-delivery garages were designed to seal vehicles and reduce odors from permeating into the nearby residential community.

The most impressive odor-controlling feature is the CosaTron — a massive air-circulation system that looks as Space Age as it sounds.

It electronically charges the gas, odor and bacteria particles in the air and combines them into clumps that are picked up by the airflow.

As the air cycles back to the air-handling unit, the particles are trapped by the filters.

Surgical lights
Ten massive surgical lights — worth $350,000 but sold to the county for the price of one ($35,000) because the vendor likes Dr. G's television show — hang like flying saucers near the morgue's eight stainless-steel body stations.

A row of windows in the ceiling allows natural light to flood the room and cut energy costs.

But it's the floor — blue-green flecks from broken beer bottles set in a white resin — that is Dr. G's favorite amenity.

"Blood and other stuff gets stuck in the grout at the other building, and it was tough getting rid of that smell," she says as she bends down to rub the glittery floor. "This is seamless, and stuff just washes off. It's also ironic that beer bottles were used to make it, because much of what we see in this room is alcohol-related."

150-body coolers
The morgues have four coolers.

One is used only for decomposing bodies to lessen the smell as well as contain dangerous bacteria.

The coolers are maintained at 42 degrees and can hold 150 bodies.

Coolers at the old building on Lucerne Terrace held only 38 bodies.

The garages at the rear of the morgue buildings also can be sealed off, while refrigerated trucks can dock in the bays for even more body space in case of overflow.

"If we were to be hit by a hurricane that caused a massive amount of fatalities and grounded flights and traffic, we could actually hold many bodies here without having to stack them," Garavaglia said. "We didn't have that capability before now."

Green-friendly
Officials with the U.S. Green Building Council, the group that authorizes Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification, said the facility is in the last stages of the certification process. Orange County submitted the LEED application in December 2007.

"I am sure [certification] is going to happen," sustainable design and construction manager Robyn Dowsey of Wharton-Smith Inc. said of the project. "We are confident they will exceed many of the requirements."

The construction review, which is the last step before certification, takes place next week.

Dowsey said USGBC will notify officials if they met LEED certification criteria by the end of the year.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: October 21, 2009, 11:24:23 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/law/orl-dr-g-new-morgue-102109,0,230049.story

Dr. Jan Garavaglia loves the new morgue, especially the floors. (Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / October 19, 2009)

Dr. G's real-life medical-examiner show was a first for cable television, and now the celebrity doctor could be working on another innovative project: the state's first "green" morgue.

SNIPPED

Thanks cece...that's neat. I can't wait for the defense to try to tell Dr. G they don't believe the duct tape wasn't around Caylee's skull!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 21, 2009, 11:24:50 AM »

hahahahaha....actually the attorneys are very helpful if it pertains to their case. I did ask a few other questions but prefer not to post them...nothing earth shattering...but I wouldn't expect to see any criminal charges against the A's   Civil, now that's a whole different ball game!!

You just burst my bubble.  I want nothing more than to see Rosebuddy and Buddy hauled away in cuffs.  I am sure Rosebud would put up such a stink they may need to tazer her. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: October 21, 2009, 11:25:14 AM »

OK, it seems a little creepy, but what would we do if no one wanted to do this sort of stuff? We'd never know all the things we know about the body and death. It's morbid to think about, yet also interesting at the same time. It's a good thing we have people like Dr. G who learn about all this stuff and can teach those who couldn't do this sort of thing. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 21, 2009, 11:25:48 AM »

Capp you have nanners
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: October 21, 2009, 11:33:45 AM »

You just burst my bubble.  I want nothing more than to see Rosebuddy and Buddy hauled away in cuffs.  I am sure Rosebud would put up such a stink they may need to tazer her. 

Sorry NR....it's not a for sure of course...just a legal opinion. I am with you...I want to see them in cuff doing the perp walk. However, civil suits would hurt them where it really matters to them...in the blood money account!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: October 21, 2009, 11:37:02 AM »

NR, me too!!  Don't know if a taser would do the trick though, they might need garlic and a wooden stake       Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: October 21, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »

OK, it seems a little creepy, but what would we do if no one wanted to do this sort of stuff? We'd never know all the things we know about the body and death. It's morbid to think about, yet also interesting at the same time. It's a good thing we have people like Dr. G who learn about all this stuff and can teach those who couldn't do this sort of thing. 

I agree QM...thank goodness there are people such as Dr. G!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 21, 2009, 11:39:42 AM »

You naughty monkey.Blink will get you for that.   

LOL...she knows he is mine!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #674 on: October 21, 2009, 11:40:26 AM »

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: October 21, 2009, 11:42:33 AM »

CC!!      

I thought you might do the Beverly Hillbillies song for them, but this is priceless.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: October 21, 2009, 11:45:31 AM »

Cruisin' on the Sea with G&C
The Anthony's make Sea-Sickness contagious.
By:  totalwastecase
October 20, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AafKG5cSkf4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/AafKG5cSkf4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 21, 2009, 12:00:47 PM »

Cece.....    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: October 21, 2009, 12:10:59 PM »

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2009/10/21/No-dismissal-of-Casey-Anthony-lawsuit/UPI-95141256140559/

U.S. News
View archive | RSS Feed RSS Feed
Receive Free UPI Newsletter
No dismissal of Casey Anthony lawsuit

Published: Oct. 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM
ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 21 (UPI) -- A judge in Orange County, Fla., said he would not dismiss a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, whose young daughter Caylee was killed in 2005.

The Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel said Tuesday that Anthony, 23, is being sued by Zenaida Gonzalez of Kissimmee, Fla., who alleges Anthony damaged her reputation by naming her as a suspect in the 2-year-old's disappearance in July 2008.

Anthony reportedly told investigators she left her daughter with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez the day of her disappearance.

The body of Caylee was found in December in Orange County, Fla., leading to first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against her mother.

Anthony's attorneys sought a dismissal of the civil case against their client, but Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez rejected that proposal on Monday.

The Sentinel said Gonzalez, whose age was not reported, is seeking more than $15,000 in damages in her lawsuit.

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #679 on: October 21, 2009, 12:12:28 PM »

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.