May 23, 2024, 02:51:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 359550 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2009, 07:28:15 PM »

The ironic part to me was at the end when Cindy is muttering something about  [parapharsing here ] wouldn't it be horrible to put an innocent person to death ... I immediately thought of Caylee.   She was innocent ...
Exactly, and she knows full well that Casey killed her.

She sure does.We didn't learn anything new last night.   
I have to say Butthead Baez looked pretty chubby.
Every time I here Cindy's voice and see George stammering I despise them more.When karma hits them it won't be pretty.They can't suffer enough for all the crap they spew.IMO

I personally cannot wait for the day that the state shows their hand in court, and shuts their big mouths up! They know that until that day, they can tell whatever version they want, and won't be called on it. And I see in George's face, every single time he opens his mouth, that he's lying to cover for his demon spawn, and he has no problem doing it. He knows he's lying, and he knows everyone else knows it too! IMO 

That is my opinion as well!

Cindy is not as in tune with reality as George, IMO, so she thinks her people are buying her lies.

And, wow, that is saying something.
LOL

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2009, 07:36:56 PM »

Yes george is a piece of work. He looks so stupid and his lies lack conviction, gotta give it ti cincin, she will keep embellishing and adding to her lies. Me too about the state shutting them up, hopefully once and for all! Bozo and the other clowns will undoubtedly keep tossing out motions to delay it for as long as possible. I wish Strickland could slam the hammer down on them and get this trial moving.

Yup, me too! And the harder cincin tries, the more obvious it becomes what is more important to her, and it isn't justice for Caylee! I think bozo and the clowns are hoping the decomp smell goes away by the time this makes it to a courtroom.

As far as not accepting it's Caylee, I could maybe see if they found 20 teeth, and she only had 18, but to only find 18 out of 20, well...That was just a lame statement. That's what happens when you're daughter leaves her baby for the animals to get to! They make me sick, every last one of them!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2009, 07:58:48 PM »

George is always scanning  to see if the camera is on him...his eyes are constantly looking around for it...
and what was so funny that Casey and bozo were cracking up about? disrespect to Caylee imo...

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2009, 08:02:56 PM »

George is always scanning  to see if the camera is on him...his eyes are constantly looking around for it...
and what was so funny that Casey and bozo were cracking up about? disrespect to Caylee imo...

Judge Strickland had been moved to someone else's court- a woman Judge? - he said "Whose court is this- I've never seen as much hand lotion in my life".    Bozo and KC thought that was funny.  Nothing about them ever treats this case with respect.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2009, 08:05:11 PM »

Judge Strickland had been moved to someone else's court- a woman Judge? - he said "Whose court is this- I've never seen as much hand lotion in my life".    Bozo and KC thought that was funny.  Nothing about them ever treats this case with respect.

thanks...
sounds like a crack up moment to me..how bout you? especially when I would be in court being charged with my little daughter's murder...lots to laugh about ...these people are all idiots imo

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2009, 08:16:42 PM »

Most of what I'm about to say has been discussed to death but.... I just don't get WHY  cindy defends kc. CA cannot be blind to the facts that have come out, she cannot deny the troubles she had with kc. She cannot dispute that kc was a thief and promiscuous. She, herself, had consulted a psychologist about kc's behavior. But yet here CA goes again, compounding lie after lie to say none of it is true.
Even if I take out the DP part, CA is still stating it's all a vendetta against her pure, innocent kid. I'm also putting aside the money angle just for argument's sake.

I sometimes think she is one of those types that MUST always have a different view than everybody else and it must be taken as gospel regardless of the absolute facts that can rebutt it. It's almost like she must be the winner. She, alone is in charge.  She has the deluded idea that any crazy thing she says makes perfect sense and is not to be examined or questiioned.  If real facts won't work, she'll manipulate evidence or convince others to corroborate (GA, maybe J Wray) to be able to act like a kid on the playground, "nanny nanny boo boo" I'm right. Who does that? Especially with your beautiful grandchild dead, the one and only logical person who could've done it is your own kid, and yet every move is without humility or class . She will pick experts far above her education level and dare them to come to any conclusion than the one she espouses. The narcissism she has is unbelievable.

I can't understand why she wouldn't want kc to get help or make amends etc. What would she do if kc came home, does she feel that she alone is the only person on earth that has the right (and privilege i might add) to discipline her for the naughty thing she did?    It's nuts, I'm fairly sure after all this is said and done, all of them but especially CA and kc's behavior will be analyzed by a lot of psychologists and psychiatrists.

just will never be able to understand what motivates them.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »

Most of what I'm about to say has been discussed to death but.... I just don't get WHY  cindy defends kc. CA cannot be blind to the facts that have come out, she cannot deny the troubles she had with kc. She cannot dispute that kc was a thief and promiscuous. She, herself, had consulted a psychologist about kc's behavior. But yet here CA goes again, compounding lie after lie to say none of it is true.
Even if I take out the DP part, CA is still stating it's all a vendetta against her pure, innocent kid. I'm also putting aside the money angle just for argument's sake.

I sometimes think she is one of those types that MUST always have a different view than everybody else and it must be taken as gospel regardless of the absolute facts that can rebutt it. It's almost like she must be the winner. She, alone is in charge.  She has the deluded idea that any crazy thing she says makes perfect sense and is not to be examined or questiioned.  If real facts won't work, she'll manipulate evidence or convince others to corroborate (GA, maybe J Wray) to be able to act like a kid on the playground, "nanny nanny boo boo" I'm right. Who does that? Especially with your beautiful grandchild dead, the one and only logical person who could've done it is your own kid, and yet every move is without humility or class . She will pick experts far above her education level and dare them to come to any conclusion than the one she espouses. The narcissism she has is unbelievable.

I can't understand why she wouldn't want kc to get help or make amends etc. What would she do if kc came home, does she feel that she alone is the only person on earth that has the right (and privilege i might add) to discipline her for the naughty thing she did?    It's nuts, I'm fairly sure after all this is said and done, all of them but especially CA and kc's behavior will be analyzed by a lot of psychologists and psychiatrists.

just will never be able to understand what motivates them.

I agree.  She is a specimen.  I sometimes think it is the attention that drives her.  Reporters rush to question her.  She actually believes she is famous rather than infamous.  Soon this dog & pony show will end and C & A will be forgotten and in desperate need of employment.  They are not building a stellar resume with their actions.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »

Good post mizjay    From George's depo (talking about his new job around July 15th. "Great Company - I lost a great job because of this".)  WTF 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2009, 08:44:06 PM »

DonFL~  so true.  My heartfelt hope is that the state of Florida will "employ" them making widgets or whatever prison inmates incarcerated for perjury do these days!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2009, 08:46:24 PM »

I finally finished reading George's depo and felt as tho my brains had been put through a food processor.   It was truly laborious work.  I would go nuts around him.  Linda Drane Burdick, et al. "have his number"-trial will be interesting.

Have begun reading Lee's and it's much, much smoother, so far.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2009, 08:47:12 PM »

That would be great mizjay.   I hope the bust their fraud foundation also.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2009, 08:49:58 PM »

Good post mizjay    From George's depo (talking about his new job around July 15th. "Great Company - I lost a great job because of this".)  WTF 

another duh moment for george.  There's probably a slew of Nigerian scammers with baited breath waiting on his reply now that they finally admitted getting a small bonanza in their bank acct. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2009, 08:58:27 PM »

I find myself wondering why on earth Cindy & George seem so afraid of Casey?  They all walk on eggshells-it's wacky.   What is her behavorial history I wonder [ more than we already know? ] ?  Does she have something she holds over their heads? 

Casey runs the entire family, imo.  Casey is the general, Cindy is her lieutenant junior grade, George has lost his stripes & is on permanent kp duty, & Lee is the MP.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: October 18, 2009, 09:06:23 PM »

I find myself wondering why on earth Cindy & George seem so afraid of Casey?  They all walk on eggshells-it's wacky.   What is her behavorial history I wonder [ more than we already know? ] ?  Does she have something she holds over their heads? 

Casey runs the entire family, imo.  Casey is the general, Cindy is her lieutenant junior grade, George has lost his stripes & is on permanent kp duty, & Lee is the MP.

IMO George is scared of being tossed out on his arse so will not get Rosebud upset at all cost.  Casey held Caylee over their heads and they clearly said it was "their" child.  Prior to Caylee I believe that Rosebud did not want to admit she had a disfunctional family and did whatever it took to keep up the June Cleaver image rather than facing confrontation.  Worked well for her.  Almost as well as the re-baptism.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #94 on: October 18, 2009, 09:09:00 PM »

another duh moment for george.  There's probably a slew of Nigerian scammers with baited breath waiting on his reply now that they finally admitted getting a small bonanza in their bank acct. 
Oh yeah, and Georgie would be dumb enough to fall for it.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 18, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »

I finally finished reading George's depo and felt as tho my brains had been put through a food processor.   It was truly laborious work.  I would go nuts around him.  Linda Drane Burdick, et al. "have his number"-trial will be interesting.

Can you imagine the way you would feel had it been  a recording!!!! EEEEEK    Your brains would be so twisted and mangled that the synapses would refuse to fire for weeks. I couldn't let myself read Lee's depo. he makes me feel guilty for feeling sorry for him, he's so pathetic in some way.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2009, 09:39:01 PM »

IMO George is scared of being tossed out on his arse so will not get Rosebud upset at all cost.  Casey held Caylee over their heads and they clearly said it was "their" child.  Prior to Caylee I believe that Rosebud did not want to admit she had a disfunctional family and did whatever it took to keep up the June Cleaver image rather than facing confrontation.  Worked well for her.  Almost as well as the re-baptism.

Yes, he needs a place to hang his hat alright, and doesn't want to upset the applecart, but imo, I think perhaps it's deeper than that.  Reactions to events aren't even normal it seems to me.  I get the impression that Casey has been calling the shots for a very long time-prior to Caylee, imo.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2009, 09:46:51 PM »

Can you imagine the way you would feel had it been  a recording!!!! EEEEEK    Your brains would be so twisted and mangled that the synapses would refuse to fire for weeks. I couldn't let myself read Lee's depo. he makes me feel guilty for feeling sorry for him, he's so pathetic in some way.

Lol-I'd need therapy had it been on a recording;  I'm thinking Lee has been everyone's parent.  It's too bad.  But one thing I do not understand is why didn't Lee tell Casey that for her to steal from him was wrong? No one seems to ever think in those terms.  Strange  The girl has a criminal mind, IMO.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: October 18, 2009, 10:36:36 PM »

The ironic part to me was at the end when Cindy is muttering something about  [parapharsing here ] wouldn't it be horrible to put an innocent person to death ... I immediately thought of Caylee.   She was innocent ...
Exactly, and she knows full well that Casey killed her.

She sure does.We didn't learn anything new last night.   
I have to say Butthead Baez looked pretty chubby.
Every time I here Cindy's voice and see George stammering I despise them more.When karma hits them it won't be pretty.They can't suffer enough for all the crap they spew.IMO

I personally cannot wait for the day that the state shows their hand in court, and shuts their big mouths up! They know that until that day, they can tell whatever version they want, and won't be called on it. And I see in George's face, every single time he opens his mouth, that he's lying to cover for his demon spawn, and he has no problem doing it. He knows he's lying, and he knows everyone else knows it too! IMO 

Yes george is a piece of work. He looks so stupid and his lies lack conviction, gotta give it ti cincin, she will keep embellishing and adding to her lies. Me too about the state shutting them up, hopefully once and for all! Bozo and the other clowns will undoubtedly keep tossing out motions to delay it for as long as possible. I wish Strickland could slam the hammer down on them and get this trial moving.
makes me sick at the end of 48 hrs you see.  cindy with an  open bible .. like she is reading it but NOT OBEYING WHATS IN IT!! YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH  SHALL  SET U FREE!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2009, 10:57:35 PM »

i am listening to blog talk radio and they are saying that about 10 people got arrested ,which i know u all no..and they also said that  the whole neighborhood was outside cheering the police on..when they arrested them all...and that they believe that misty was at the address 15 miles away from the house when haleigh went missing. and it was the same chad that was mentioned in the letter..just putting out there what i am hearing..

What is this about? 

LOL... You guys got a big chuckle out of me. sorry it wasnt true.  the anthonys will get there's therir day will come.. its inevitable...
She accidently posted that here, instead of Haleigh's forum.

Awww- for a few seconds I thought all the Anthonys got arrested.
Don't disappoint me like that! 
  The Anthonys, they are celebrities, will take a lot to arrest their sorry sad azzes.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.