May 27, 2024, 05:44:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #150 10/18/09 - 11/4/09  (Read 359965 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 22, 2009, 10:06:44 AM »

Hi Monkeys, Good Morning!

Morning QM & everyone, pass the coffee I had a restless night

Hope you feel better today.
Coffee all around!

Tks YUM!    Doing better, it comes in waves but Im hanging! 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: October 22, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »

George,"Casey is a good mother"
(LOL, he really stumbles when he tries to say that!)

George Anthony interview on his new boat "SS Caylee Marie",in April,2009.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvhWQJqwjus&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GvhWQJqwjus&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

That video makes me want to throw something. HARD!!!! 

Good morning Fanny Mae.  I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

He said he finally found his calling after 50 years.  But, how many searches has he been on!?
And he really chocked when he tried to say Casey was a good mother.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: October 22, 2009, 10:10:53 AM »

Still reading George's depo here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html and I think it's one of the few times he actually tells the truth!  LOL!  On Pg. 20 Lines 6-9 George says " I mean, there's so many different scenarios.   There's so many different stories that we've thought about, talked about, visualized, and drew." .  WOW!  This suggests a collaborative family effort to derail an investigation.  It suggests falsifying police reports/statements/testimonies.  Seriously, if Zanny kidnapped Caylee at J. Blanchard Park, either she did or she didn't...there wouldn't be differing stories.  The same is true with the Zanny took Caylee from Sawgrass Apts. story.  Obviously, we know neither story is true.  (MO)

Interesting operative word here:  "stories" - as opposed to theories, which, imo, would be the norm ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: October 22, 2009, 10:15:32 AM »

George,"Casey is a good mother"
(LOL, he really stumbles when he tries to say that!)

George Anthony interview on his new boat "SS Caylee Marie",in April,2009.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvhWQJqwjus&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GvhWQJqwjus&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

That video makes me want to throw something. HARD!!!! 

Pie anyone?

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 22, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/2009/10/19/a-celebration-of-life-2/

A Celebration of life

I haven’t written a blog in a very long time…but today I feel moved to write something. I debated whether or not I should just keep my mouth shut or send a private message to a certain few individuals with the hope of making the true facts known. Yes…the Anthony family was indeed on a cruise this past weekend and while I am fairly certain that they probably needed a little vacation…that was not only reason that they were on board. They were invited…as was I. You see…ironically I share something very precious with George and Cindy(No I have never met them)…a mutual friend….a beautiful friend who by the grace of God celebrated her birthday this past weekend AND one year cancer free! Unfortunately, I was unable to attend….but I just wanted all of you who are assuming the worst to know…that there was nothing seedy or underhanded about this trip. It was a celebration of life and a moment of peace!

(continued)

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: October 22, 2009, 10:36:32 AM »

A Celebration of life

I haven’t written a blog in a very long time…but today I feel moved to write something. I debated whether or not I should just keep my mouth shut or send a private message to a certain few individuals with the hope of making the true facts known. Yes…the Anthony family was indeed on a cruise this past weekend and while I am fairly certain that they probably needed a little vacation…that was not only reason that they were on board. They were invited…as was I. You see…ironically I share something very precious with George and Cindy(No I have never met them)…a mutual friend….a beautiful friend who by the grace of God celebrated her birthday this past weekend AND one year cancer free! Unfortunately, I was unable to attend….but I just wanted all of you who are assuming the worst to know…that there was nothing seedy or underhanded about this trip. It was a celebration of life and a moment of peace!

(continued)

now can someone tell me who this monica is...? TIA
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: October 22, 2009, 10:39:37 AM »

A Celebration of life

(continued)

Mornin' all. Good to "see" ya. Hope you are all okay.

I'm glad "it" (that's how they refer to poor little Caylee) has a friend that is cancer free and all, and that's nice that a friend invited another friend along on a celebration cruise...but that's not the situation...if it wasn't for the fact that these people are the anthony's who have created a monster who killed her precious little Caylee, that the anthony's are living off of instead of working for an honest living....then it would be a totally different scenario...geesh, where do they get these people who stick up for them??? 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: October 22, 2009, 10:41:23 AM »

Hi Karen.   

I don't know who Monica is & I'm not familiar with her blog.  I just found that posted on another thread this morning.  Maybe someone else here knows who she is.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: October 22, 2009, 11:04:06 AM »

Who knocked me out of the cage?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 22, 2009, 11:04:54 AM »

Who knocked me out of the cage?   

Same for me!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #850 on: October 22, 2009, 11:09:01 AM »

A Celebration of life

(continued)

Alot of us may have been born at night but it wasn't LAST NIGHT - GAG

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: October 22, 2009, 11:09:17 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/21/meter_readers_deposition_scheduled_for_nov.html
 Meter Reader’s Deposition Scheduled For Nov. 19
Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:09:45 AM
Reported By Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony's lawyers are scheduled to sit down next month with the man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk made the discovery Dec. 11, 2008 after calling 911 on three prior occasions claiming he saw something suspicious in the woods.

Defense attorneys have already interviewed the deputy who responded to that call.

The county continues to fund Kronk’s legal expenses.

Kronk’s deposition is scheduled Nov. 19

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: October 22, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »

does anyone remember the website of that Dave guy who the judge asked to see. i thought i had it in my favorites but cant find it.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: October 22, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »

A Celebration of life

(continued)

I suppose that is why Lee & Mallory were there as well?   Did we see the Anthonys with anyone other then themselves on the ship, no.     Did we see them with a large group of 34 people or even half of that gathered group, no.   O wait we did see them with Mallory's mother & some other nutjob screaming & blocking a cameraman.  OK, so in their efforts to garner sympathy & supporters they fell upon a few more koolaid drinkers, so what....nothing can conceal their evil & Im not buying their bull

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: October 22, 2009, 11:18:33 AM »

does anyone remember the website of that Dave guy who the judge asked to see. i thought i had it in my favorites but cant find it.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: October 22, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: October 22, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »

thank you Capp
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: October 22, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »

I suppose that is why Lee & Mallory were there as well?   Did we see the Anthonys with anyone other then themselves on the ship, no.     Did we see them with a large group of 34 people or even half of that gathered group, no.   O wait we did see them with Mallory's mother & some other nutjob screaming & blocking a cameraman.  OK, so in their efforts to garner sympathy & supporters they fell upon a few more koolaid drinkers, so what....nothing can conceal their evil & Im not buying their bull
[/quote]

Secret supporters.... *snicker*
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: October 22, 2009, 11:30:02 AM »

A Celebration of life

(continued)

I'll tell you what truly annoys me about this.  Most of us are aghast at the antics of the Anthonys in general, and this looks like a lame attempt to whitewash the tackiness of them taking a cruise, when according to them, Caylee's "real" murderer is still out there.  If they are celebrating this woman's recovery, (and good for her, if true,) why not say so at the beginning? It would be a great PR move.  It also would go a long way to show that they are loving, supportive friends.  But they can never do anything without a nasty edge to it.  (See Cindy's spiteful nastiness to the media when they came home.) 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: October 22, 2009, 11:36:47 AM »

A Celebration of life

(continued)

I'll tell you what truly annoys me about this.  Most of us are aghast at the antics of the Anthonys in general, and this looks like a lame attempt to whitewash the tackiness of them taking a cruise, when according to them, Caylee's "real" murderer is still out there.  If they are celebrating this woman's recovery, (and good for her, if true,) why not say so at the beginning? It would be a great PR move.  It also would go a long way to show that they are loving, supportive friends.  But they can never do anything without a nasty edge to it.  (See Cindy's spiteful nastiness to the media when they came home.) 

Ya'll forgive me, I keep up best I can...but has it been discussed here yet that perhaps this was all a ploy for money? Perhaps they needed to make more money so they had someone in their nasty little group go with them on this cruise and take pics to offer to the highest bidder later on...I mean come on...Cindy is a media whore...her and rosebuddy both. they know how it works. i mean that works out pretty well, go on a cruise and make some more money too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.